Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackgate: Detective, Con Man, Warlock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
The following is from an interview with Thomas Blackgate:

Interviewer: Thank you for taking some time out of your busy schedule to talk to us Detective

Thomas: My pleasure

Interviewer: So you are a Private and Paranormal Investigator who...

Thomas: Dabbles in Demonology and the Occult yes. I read my business card too.

Interviewer: What exactly does it mean to be a Paranormal Investigator?

Thomas: To be frank, it means I tend to see some pretty freaky [expletive deleted], pardon my french.

Interviewer: So how do you....take care of demons or ghosts?

Thomas: Magic generally

Interviewer: So your admitting magic exists?

Thomas: Well how else do you explain Copperfield and Houdini? Though I certainly don't float or perform for a crowd.

Interviewer: So what's it like to use magic

Thomas: You know that tingly feeling you get when your foot falls asleep? It feels kinda like that....only a lot cooler

Interviewer: What else do you do?

Thomas: Well when I'm not dealing with demons or cults, I'm usually investigating common crimes. Usually murder but honestly it's anything I'm hired to investigate.

Interviewer: What can you tell us about the occult? Demons and all I mean?

Thomas: It exists. People generally don't see that side of the world but you have the occasional few like me. Sounds crazy as hell I know, but it's the truth.

Interviewer: One more question, do you have anything you'd like to say to people out there?

Thomas: Yeah, call me anytime. Truth truly is stranger than fiction, sometimes we all need a helping hand

This is my character, Detective Thomas Blackgate. Private Investigator, Smooth Talker, and Warlock. I have many ideas in mind for a plot and for characters, long-term and short. Feel free to message me with the title 'Blackgate'. I'm happy to discuss a plot with you. Perhaps your a grieving widow who approaches the detective to investigate her husbands murder, perhaps a grieving sister. Maybe YOUR character was murdered and your spirit approaches Mr. Blackgate to investigate your murder. The possibilities are endless haha! Any who, if your interested feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom