Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's been quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDays

Planetoid
Let me start off by saying, I am not looking for a quick smut. I'd like something that sticks. This summer, I'm saving my money, so I'm probably going to be a home body more than I'd like to. Roleplaying would be a fun hobby to pick back up and work on my writing. I roleplayed from the time I was thirteen until I was about nineteen, and then I stopped having time. Two years later, I am twenty one with no money so I'm home more often than I'd like. So here I am!

Here are my rules:

1. Being home more often than normal does not mean always home. I still have work and a life, so please don't get on me about how often I post. I will try to get you a couple replies at least every day.

2. I'm going to be reviving some old favorite characters and making up new characters. My girls tend to be submissive, so that would mean I'm looking for a dom.

3. I've worked very hard on my females and I will tell you all about their past in the intro. I ask that you tell me something about your character too, instead of just giving me two paragraphs that describes what he looks like. Intros are important- it lets me feel out your character. Which brings me to my next guideline:

4. Do not get on me about post length. I will give you something to work off of, don't worry your pretty little head, and that is all I expect in return. Maybe a decent paragraph or two, that's all I ask. I understand sometimes there are slow moments and only one is possible, and that is fine with me, but for fuck's sake, don't give me one line unless it's the best goddamn one line you've ever written.

5. I do not want a roleplay to be all sex. Sex scenes are fun, but plot makes it better. You can't build a good roleplay all on sex.

6. Do not abandon me. I'm a big girl, I can handle it if you don't want to roleplay anymore. Just tell me.

There, rules are done. Not too much, I feel like.

Sometimes odd pairings are fun, sometimes they suck. I'd be interested in seeing what you guys come up with. All I ask is no incest please, and no beastiality.
I have a few fuzzy plot ideas. I love crazy guys. So feel free to give him a mental disorder. Bipolar, schizophrenia, depression, I will love you forever.

I prefer to keep this over email or PM. Up to you. PM me if you're interested and we'll talk.

EDIT: I forgot to include kinks. I'm pretty open to new things, I just ask for no anal, period play, impregnation, beastiality or incest. Just doesn't do it for me for a long term roleplay. Sorry!

I'm relatively new to BMR but not to roleplaying. Like you I enjoy longterm and ongoing. Message me if you'd like to chat some time to see what areas we have in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom