Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welp, I Want Roleplay Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul16

Moon
My name is Soul, and a couple things you should know before we continue with this little thread is that, I'm not looking for smut. I want a long-term roleplay, or at least something that'll last more than a week, with a story behind it. Sex scenes are fine, but I don't want them to take up the entire roleplay. After awhile, mindless sex gets boring. Second of all, I have no life and I'm online all the time, or will be once school is over with in two weeks. Until then, I'll be on probably in the afternoon or evening, and I get online periodically all day long, even at school, to check on replies and what not, although during school I will probably not reply to them. Third of all, I do not do love at first sight. Oh, and a fourth thing is that I'm willing to do an fxf pairing. Fifth thing, my characters are submissive.

Alright, onto the actual plots and what not~! I am very into fantasy, and that cliche forbidden love crap. I can't help it, I'm just lonely. -internally sobs- ANYWAYS, I have a plot in mind for some pairings, and others I don't. If I have a plot in mind, there will be a *** next to the pairing. I don't feel like making this thread extremely long so just ask me about it. If its not something you want to do, we can come up with something else. I'm chill with whatever, as long as I get to write a story with someone.

Vampire x Human ***
Werewolf x Human ***
FAERIES***
(I already have two roleplays with this plot going on, but I don't mind having a third one. I'm kind of in love with this plot.)
Gifted Human x Immortal
Teacher x Student
Demon x Human
Werewolf x Demon

If you have something else thats not on this list that you might want to do with me, just shoot me a PM and talk to me about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom