Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation Desired (FxF, FxFuta) Can Sub or Dom (New Ideas!)

Which Idea do you like the Best

• Social Media

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Webcam

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Royalty/Goddess

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Birthday Curse

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Bimbo Touch

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Celebritiy

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Planet of the Bimbos

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • WW2 Amazons

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • World Cup

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanniDesire

Super-Earth
Bimbofication, One of my Personal Favorite Kinks. I love the Empty Headness, the Over the top Curves, Cutest Outfits Everything. I have a Couple Ideas that I'm gonna let loose, these are meant for a Female or a Futa Partner. Don't be afraid to send a PM with Interest or if you have a different Idea!

I am also available on AIM at Danni_Desire or YIM at dannidesiree, We can also do Email RP if you want. Ask about that in PMs

Danielle finds herself being added by all of her nemesis' at school whom she secretly despises. But as they start to spam her feed, because they're VERY overly dedicated to their facebooks and twitters and whichever else, she gets bombarded with images and the words and thoughts of the girls so much that it starts to creep into her own behavior. To the point she's in such constant contact with them that she starts to soak up their 'essence' like a sponge, and before long she's one of the girls. (Possible Outcomes, Bimbo, Ethnic Girls)

Danni on a dating site as a way of killing time and seeking out someone, when a mysterious user contacts her to play a strange sort of game with her webcam. Basically, every time she takes a picture and sends it, the user starts to transform her, bit by bit. Her only choice once she's started is to go along with the game and try and make it to the very end without giving up. However, the changes wreak havoc on her physically, mentally, behaviorally and her reality. (Possible Outcomes Whatever you Dirty Mind can think up)

Looking to do a Royalty/Goddess Transformation using the Bracelet in this Comic. I want the Changes to never seem to end, Breast, Ass, Lip and Hair Growth all Desired, with no Size Limit on how big they get. I want Over the Top Luxury and Wealth in this as well. PM me if Interested in playing the Demoness and the Lucky Adventurers who want me to grow (Possible Outcome Something like the Comic)

It's Danielle's Birthday and she is getting ready for her special Day. I'm looking for People who'll play her Mother as she explains a Curse that happens to all Females on their 19th Birthday, they start to..change in some way. Usually like all their Family they end up turning into a Great Jiggling and Giggling Bimboslut. Now I could also see someone playing the world as Dani goes through the sudden changes in her life.(Possible Outcomes Bimbo, MILF)

The Bimbo Touch, the More Perverted Golden Touch. I want someone to play a Bimbo who is soo Bimbofied, that anything she touches becomes Sluttier. Whether its Clothing, Items or even People. I want you to go to Town on Danielle! ((Possible Outcomes, Bimbo of your own Design)

Looking for People to play Celebrities for this Idea! Every Couple Years or so, a TV network hosts a rather curious game show where Pop Stars, Models, Socialites, Actresses are given a challenge. Take a plain Female and turn them into yourself in both Mind and Body! (Just a Few Examples, Christina Hendricks, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian. Etc or your own Ideas are great too) (Possible Outcomes, Who Ever you play)

Also a Sci-fi themed Bimbofication where I'm an astronaut who has crash landed on a planet of Bimbos and now I have to deal with the mysterious atmosphere that is slowly turning me into the much prophesied Queen of the Planet, who happens to be one of the biggest Bimbos in existence~ (Possible Outcomes, Bimbo, Alien Girl)

Looking to do a Gideon Style Amazon Transformation during an Alternate World War 2 where the War Broke into Four Factions and Amazonian Super Soldiers are the Breast Weapon, namely... The Order of the Red Star , The Third Reich , Imperial Japan and The Allies. Wanting Someone to play an Officer who'll transform me into a Super Soldier for that Faction. PM me if Interested. ((Possible Outcomes, Amazons)

With me getting into the Spirit of the World Cup I want to do Ethnic TF's based off the Nations that are out on the pitch. such as Colombia pr Mexico or my Choice to win it all Germany or perhaps the Host of the Tourney Brazil PM me Female, Shemales or Herms if this piques your Interest! (Possible Outcomes Ethnic Girls)

Looking to do a scene involving a credit card that changes Dani's life, with the seemingly limitless balance on that card. She becomes...different. She becomes more and more of a rich bitch, spending money left and right, admiring her growing beauty as she grabs absurdly expensive jewelry and designer clothes and she could buy it all. She wants it all, she needs it all. (Possible Outcomes, Bimbo, Ethnic Girls, Rich Bitch)

Looking to become Glamorous! Looking to venture into an old Movie theater and find an old Film Noir Movie on, the Dames, the Femme Fatales, the Cabaret Dancers. All that fun stuff, I want to get absorbed into this world and become like either of these Women 1 or 2 (Possible Outcomes, Femme Fatales, Dominatrixes)

Looking to do a RP involving Disappearances, Bimbofication and Cheerleaders. I want to be play a nosy school reporter at a college where people are disappearing and Bimbo Cheerleaders are popping up in their place. Will I get to the bottom of this mystery, will I be the next one to go bye or something else entirely unexpected?
(Possible Outcomes, Bimbo, Ethnic Girls)

Being the New Girl is hard, especially in a new School that is rather Strange. It seems like all the teachers and all the students look at you weirdly..like they're all plotting something against her. Well Danni's Paranoia was right. This new All Girl's school is trying to turn her into the new pet Bimbo or figurehead of a Cheerleader Cpatain, the Biggest Jiggliest Slut of the School. So Who is doing this to her?
(Possible Outcomes, Bimbo, Ethnic Girls)

Looking to do a goofy Transformation focused RP with Transformative Firecrackers turning people into American Stereotypes, whether its a Texan Cowgirl or a California Beach Bunny, a New York High End Model or a Vegas Showgirl, just as Examples.

I'd love to do something the Fallout Universe involving Transformation being the sole focus of one certain Vault?

Kill la Kill would also be a fun Universe to goof around in.

Looking to do a scene styled after this, I want to evolve into a massive bimbo. Reality Warping is loved, but other Transformation means are good~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom