Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term Master/Slave Rp (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harem_Lord

Meteorite
I am new to this site but already I am foaming at the mouth to meet and play with you lovely ladies. I am looking for a long term Master/Slave RP with you taking on the role of the slave. I prefer pictures be used as RPCs whenever possible, but a description is just all good too.

The folowing details what I am looking for this slave to do:

Slave sleeps in master's bed. It is her job to milk his cock in the morning collecting the warm carefully for later use. Slave always finishes by using the panties she wore that night to clean all the excess cum of my cock.

Master always needs to take a piss first thing in the morning. It is the job of the slave to be ready, on her knees in the tub to take master's warm piss. This duty is to be repeated every night before bed and in the afternoon when master returns from work.

It is the slave responsibility to cook all the meals, meals she cannot unless she adds cum to her portion. Slave can choose where cum is added but it must be there.

Slave can only wear what master approves. All outfits must have at least one cumstained article. Which one depends on weather or not slave is going outside.

Master's word is law, whatever whims he commands you must obey.

If this sounds like something you would like to try let me know.

I would prefer to RP over PMs but arrangements can be made for over Skype or KiK.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom