Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time once again for RP searches! (Craving furries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Hey guys. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my search thread.

Warning this won't be the prettiest thread you'll see... as I'm generally lethargic and bad at post formatting.

Anywho, I wont bore you with a lot of details so lets set up the guidelines.

1. I prefer to RP on PM or Email. I DO NOT RP over Instant Messengers. Sorry but I hate how immediate it always feels like it needs to be.
2. I really loathe the idea of literacy titles... I don't see the point in them and I would rather RP than have a dick waving contest of how many paragraphs I can post.
3. That said, if you can give me more than just a few sentences and show a decent grasp of basic grammar, we'll get along okay.
4. I generally prefer to RP over PM or Email. I do NOT RP over Skype or any instant messenger. Sorry but I just hate how immediate everything feels.
5. While I'm not into the hardcore bondage and ra- God dammit everytime I say that people walk away... Anyway... I'm okay for light bondage.
6. Unfortunately I can be a forgetful person. So if a few days have passed and you haven't heard a word from me, please send me a message... something like 'Hey fuckface... POOOOOOST' Or something of that kin.
7. As sad as it is to admit, I'm mainly more adept at playing males than females. However if you're patient with me I'd love to maybe try to play a futanari and such.

RP ideas. This will be updated regularly but for now... I need sleep.
Also due to regulations. All character in any RP will be of in the age range allowed on this site (16 and up last I checked).

Dumb RP Ideas
Derp

1. League of Legends based: A soon to be champion has gotten the aid of a few of the League's finest to help him train... well... maybe more than 'train'.
2. In a new world: My character has been plucked from our world and placed into a fantasy realm. Turns out it was a sort of prophecy to bring in a powerful hero... aaaand they kinda screwed up.
3. Come children... WE MUST POSE!:.... Fuck I need to be better at naming things. Anyway, not much of an idea but i'd love to do something in which our characters utilize STANDS... You know... JoJO's Bizarre Adventure? Anyone? Kinda... helped start a lot of what anime fans like... Okay? No... Alright...
4. Welcome to the Futa House: A young male, broke and homeless, lands a job as a landlord for a secluded apartment complex. What he didn't know however was that all the inhabitants are Futanaris and as part of his contract, he must 'help' them relieve themselves. Starts out as simple masturbation then to oral before the girls start changing him into their personal sex toy. I love the idea of a group of futas going to town on a single guy.
5. Sweet Honey and Fur: This one is for the folks who want some cute romance stuff, with the sex included. I always wanted to do a slice of life based RP about the lives of a Human and Anthro couple. The usual stuff like 'Prepping for the wedding' or 'Trying out kinky things in the bedroom' but also would love some more plot to this than smut. Sure sex will be a big component (you... Do know the site you're at right?) but I figured in this world, inter species relationships are often very much looked down on.
6. Ghoul School: A basic monster school style RP. The schools been mostly males of all races. Cyclopes, weres, aliens, mutants, vampires, sea monsters, robots and the like. So what happens when the school's first succubus (teacher or student) comes in.
7. Ghoul School of battle: Slight same idea as above. However here students are forced into teams of three to battle eachother for dominance. Essentially mix in monsters, combat, possible love triangle and threesomes.
8. Gen-Change: I will love you forever if you do this with me. I'm wanting to play a character that has a disorder that makes him change genders either on command or at random. I'd like to find someone who could play a variety of characters to use his 'unique' features. Currently craving someone to play a Futa or a group of futas against him,
9. Finely aged: so... Confession. I love older women. If you can play an older gal for my younger male i will... Er... Put you in my list of awesome folks. Got glitter glue and shit. Pairings can include
Sugar Mamma x Young man she wants to spoil for sex
Mom x Son
Female Teacher x Student
Pretty curious about a Grandmother x Grandson...
Older Sister x younger brother
Aunt x Nephew
10. Fun for the Whole family: so back on my old account here I found quite a few people for this. Essentially I want to do an RP with a family that casually and encouraged Incest. For this we'll split between a mother, father, son and daughter. Lots of kinks can come into play here. Maybe now then the kids (ages can be decided within site rules) sneak into the folks' bedroom for quickies. Dad brings daughter to work for his co-workers to try out. Mom likes to give her son and his friends quick blowjobs when they come over. Maybe now and then dad and son decide to try some guy on guy? And maybe they go to a family reunion that becomes one large orgy.
11. Not much of an idea but I'd LOVE you if you have a character that's plump. Nothing sexier to me than a lady with some extra curves.
What I mean
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2328349
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2308639
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2270606

Other RP tidbits
Incest pairings
Older Woman x Younger Male
Futanari x Whatever
Monsters
Corruption of Champions based
Senran Kagura
Queen's Blade
League of Legends
Fandoms (just ask)
Traps
Crossdressing
Ya-
Okay you know, after events at other websites... I really do need to address Yaoi a bit.
Now I love me some Yaoi... but as hypocritical as I may sound... Probably not using that right but I only do ORIGINAL rps with Yaoi characters. I WILL NOT play canon characters for Yaoi. I will however be more than happy to play in a canon universe but with OC characters.
Your suggestions.

Now another thing I think I should probably explain is my whole stance on my eariler tidbits of not being into hardcore rape and bondage.
I can be a dominant player for sure. And I can do most of the bells and whistles. But I won't go into extremes (like degradation, Abuse, sticking someone in a filth filled room just waiting for fucking, so on).

If interested please PM me or Send me an Email aaaaaaaaat

psychoroleplay@yahoo.com

RE: Time once again for RP seatches! (Craving Plot 8)

*bump punch*

Bump to the extreme

Le bump for luck

I just tried White Castles shrimp.
Either im gonna regret this decision now or in the morning...

*Keeps watching Guilty Gear Xrd footage*

E3 was good and all but... Sigh... No Freedom Wars release date...

RE: Time once again for RP searches! (Craving Plot 8)

That awkward moment you send a PM to the wrong person and they get pissed and block you.

RE: Time once again for RP searches! (Craving 9)

Aaand still looking

Oooooh Tekken 7.... Inject that shit into my veins

Let's sing the meh song
Meh meh...

RE: Time once again for RP searches! (Craving Chubby gals)

Deedeeedeeera

RE: Time once again for RP searches! (Craving Chubby gals)

Been awhile

Hotline Miami is basically a DRIVE fanfiction... and you're playing a pixelated Ryan Gosling wearing an animal mask...
And it's still awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom