Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sight Comes To A Unexpected Visit (valkeryiefirestorm x DelightfulRevenge)

"Well, someone looks like their stepping up their game." Jade suddenly called as she only appeared with dipping water and a towel around her body; though in conclusion, she just came out the shower. Looking at the two she smiled lightly, "How's it going between you two, Donavan?" Her eyes then looking away from him to Adrianna. "I think she likes you already."

"Hey in my defence I did not know" he looked up at jade then shook his head "still bold ain't you jade?" He asked then looked back at adrianna "still can't beileve I have a little fawna"

"Are you still upset of Ava leaving you?"

It was quiet pause from Jade as she looked at the two, glad to hear they were getting along after so long. Once her eyes abounded the two she said, "HM, when are planning to take both Ava and Adrianna home?"

"yes I am a bit upset that she still left but I will get over it jade for I care for ava and now my heart care for our little fawna and as far as taking them home ava needs her rest so when she wakes from her slumber, Since she left me in those nine months I have moved to a home and no longer in a apartment " he looked up at jade then noticed the dishes in the sink "jeez girly don't you clean?" he asked chuckling a bit he moved back to where the stroller was and buckled in adrianna and brought her into the kitchen and locked the wheels so he could keep a a eye out for her and went over and started cleaning the dishes and counter tops.

Jade didn't respond, but only looked at the small Adriana who was beginning to squirm in her father's arms. Her soft gurgling was like a key to make anyone happy, especially for the grumpy Jade who didn't know how to do anything but make a mess everywhere. And after hearing the chuckle with the comment, her attention drew over to the kitchen with the pile of dishes and suddenly frowned at the thought - and sight. She was a shamed to have her own apartment be in this mess. Realizing Donavan had gotten up with Adrianna still in his arms, she watched him with shock. "Where are you going?" She asked, concerned. Shockingly watching Ava's boyfriend as he pushed the stroller into the kitchen and himself there, she quickly got into action and began to march to him, gripping yet lightly on the shoulder, pausing what he was doing. "Look, you're a nice guy, this is my job; you're just a guest. I'll wash it after I changed, don't worry about it" However, she was thankfully for at least trying to help. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"It needs to be done jade and fawna is sleeping and quite honestly if I don't stay busy I go nuts" he said to her "besides you have benn letting her live here and all its the least I can and maybe fix you two a meal" he said to her and started doing the dishes.

She finally gave in "Alright, alright" Jade said slowly, raising both her hands in defeat as she slowly took steps back away from Donavan and the stroller. "Go ahead...do whatever you want...Just don't break anything. " And with that, she turned around and paddled herself to her room, ready to change in her new clothes for the day.

Donavon chuckled as he saw her through her hands in the air. He did the dishes,dried them and put them all away. He then looked into the frdige and grabbed some chicken and rice andsome alfredo sauce and whipped up some chicken alfredo on rice. He then slice up a avacado and placed it on top of the meal. Donavan smiled and knocked on jades door "jade foods ready" he said and wen tinto the room ava was in after grabiing there daughter and carryjng her in his arms. He placed a hand on avas shouled and lightly shook "hummingbird i got some food cook want to eat?" he asked her

"Food?" Jade mumbled in a puzzling manner. With her head peaking through the small open gap of the door she looked outside and noticed the pot was streaming with smoke, cooking whatever delicious foods was inside. Though, across from her, Jade noticed Donavan was once again walking inside Ava's room, with little Adrianna in his arms. Now, with no one to watch her, she quietly walked over to kitchen and went over to the pot, picking up its cover. However, on other hand, Ava still seemed to be knocked out when Donavan stumble inside. But with the light shook, it managed to wake. Instantly, the scent of food already hit her noise. She struggled herself to look up to her boyfriend. "Yeah, what did you cook?" She asked, yawning.

"The famous chicken alfredo on rice you liked so much even got up a avacado to put on the food" he said to her "but might want to get up because jades in there as well and I know how much you liked that dish" he chuckled

It was true; she could already feel the spit drooling down the side of her lip once he'd said it. "I know...I always love it when you make it" She stated, feeling her stomach beginning to growl to hunger. "Okay," She then gave in and got up from the bed. Strolling herself to the door she walked herself to the kitchen. However, once she reached, she already saw Jade eating food without food them; Jade didn't seem to notice after she looked up and realized it was Ava standing by the door way, "Sorry I wished I could've wait, but I got carried away. Smell so damn good" And with that, she placed a mouthful of rice inside her mouth.

"Well, Miss.Greedy, can you at least give me plate to eat?" She asked with an annoyed look. "Why don't you get it yourself?" She suggested back as she placed another mouthful of rice inside her mouth. Ava sighed and turned to Donavan, "Can I have Adrianna please?"

"hey now you two no cats fights" he looked at ava "eat first she is asleep at the moment she is ok I want you to eat and afterwards ok" he said to her and grabbed a empty plate for her and filled the plate with food and set it down at a empty spot at the table. he set a spoon next to the plat e and pulled the seat out for her to sit down.

((sorry the extremely late reply I have been recovering from surgery and had a bout of writers block))

"We're not fighting; this is how we usually act, especially while she was pregnant. Trust me, you don't know how I used to deal with her ass" She explained, her voice raising in which forgetting there was a sleeping baby. Quickly Ava's cheeks soon turned red, remembering how she would on Jade's nerves. "Oh, shut up"

"See?" Jade pointed out "We're like sister"

Ava rolled her eyes in defeat and stabbed her fork inside the chicken before retrieving it into her mouth, then chewing.

Donavan only shook his had and sat at the table and watched the both of them eat "Well humminbird after you eat I would like to talk to you is that ok?" he asked her.

"Damnit" Ava cursed underneath her breath as she placed spoonful fill of rice and chicken inside her before nodding. "Alright" she hoped this topic wasnt referred from either just now or what happened 9 months ago, because she wasn't in the mood to argue.

Once she got up after recently finishing her food and having a chance to hold Adrianna, she got up from seat and followed Donavan where he liked to talk. "Hm? She said once knowing they were far away from Jade, knowing where she couldn't hair their discussion.

"I would like the right to see her our daughter hummingbird I also want to know if you would want to live with me or stay with jade?" he asked her crossing his arms on his chest. He said to her as he leaned against the wall waiting for a answer to her.

With a sigh with relief Ava was glad there wasn't nothing serious happening. Though, the fact she hasn't thought about moving back with Donavan, made her a bit unprepared. "I guess Adrianna and i can move back with you." She said biting her lips, her ignoring his crossing of the arms as she stared at him. "When do you want us to move in?"

"when do you want to?" he asked her, "listen if there is anything you wish to change I will make a effort to change it just don't leave again things are different now Ava very different"

"How about tomorrow?" She asked, not minding the idea since it's been awhile she had returned home; she was already annoyed by the fact she had stood by Jade for too long and needed a break. Maybe it was a good time to go. But when she heard Donavan mentioned things being different, she raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean things being different? Also, no I have nothing to change at the current moment" Suddenly, a faint cry was able to ring Ava's ears as she spun her head around and figure Adrianna was up. Probably hungry, but up. She'll feed her when she goes back to the kitchen - the conversation was finish.

"I mean I am going to have t child proof the house and ill move all my weapons to the downstairs but keep it under lock and key" he said to her. He heard the cry and looked in adriannas direction he went to where she was and went over picking her up our of her crib "shh little fawna, is alright, your dad and mom are right here" he said to her in a soothing gentle voice.

Child proof? It sounded more harilious than serious but she understand why though. With her boyfriend in a gang, of course, there is a lot to deal with especially when it comes to guns. Not complaining or anything she nodded her and followed him to her room, and watched from the doorway as he held onto Adrianna and whispered a few words to her, calming her down. Already Ava could see this loving bond between father and daughter increasing; she never knew Donavan was into kids like that. Smiling she watched she for a bit before saying, "I need to feed her"

Donavan looked at ava and nodded and walked to her handing her to her. "well let me go see if jade ate all the food if there is any left overs ill put them up and get the dishes washed while you feed her' He said to before he gave her a kiss on her cheek and walked out of the room.

"Okay" She only managed to say as she carefully took Adrianna off of Donavan and into her arms. She secure one of her hands on her back and underneath her butt. Next, she took her to the bed. Ava laid her back against the wall and held her daughter close her to her chest. Without worrying she pulled down the breast piece of her gown and expose her breast to her baby, who then put her on her mouth on the nipples and began to suck off the milk inside. Her low grunting only making the soft noises to warm any mother's hear.

Back
Top Bottom