Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sight Comes To A Unexpected Visit (valkeryiefirestorm x DelightfulRevenge)

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Donavan sat staring at the computer screen. The tell neon blue played across his tan chiseled face. the click of a mouse sounded as the screen turned a white and the tell sign of a revolving circle and the words searching came up. His left hand rested on a red oak desk and strummed on the material as he waited.
"Fuck!" the words sounded in the quiet room the door to his office swung open as two men came in "you ok boss?" the male that was the so called 'thick' guy asked hands drawn at there sides "yeah im fine just searchin" The other male looked at the thicker one then back at donvan "boss no disrespect but I don't think 'She' wants to be found"
Donavan suddenly looked up "And how do you know this you freking moron? eh have you spoken with her?" he asked standing up suddenly the computer chair rolling back with force and hitting the wall behind him with a 'smack'

"n..n..no sir I just mean its been what nine months since you laid eyes on her and all just thinking"the male stammered as Donavan approached him " let me tell you this rimrod just because I have not seen her in nine month does not mean that she is not able to be found got it? and as well dont think you was not built for thinking" the one that was called rimrod nodded. Donavan looked a t both of them "now you twos better get out of here for I take both of you and you going flying out that window" he said pointing to the large bay window behind him. Both males nodded and turned and left with the bigger one looking at rimrod and mumbling "you shouldn't have said anything you idiot you know Donavan is still hurt from her suddenly disappearing on him" rimrod blinked "yeah well like it said.." the conversation faded as the turned the corner. Donvan could only sigh and made his way to a small table that held a bottle of whiskey and a glass. He grabbed the glass and went over to the fridge he had in there and opened the freezer door and took a couple if ice cubs from the bin and placed them in the glass and shut the door then went over and popped open the whiskey bottle and poured the dark colored drink into the glass with ice. He sighed and took a sip after the glass was full to his satisfaction he turned to face the window and mumbled "where are you hummingbird?" he mumbled to himself before taking a sip. Hummingbird that was her name or rather a nickname he called her, the one whom left him nine months ago.

Ava

Nine months later until now. The was apartment was a mess when the same exact night she had came: the floor was cover with wrapping paper and half empty bottles of whisky; piled up dishes which stood like a mountain on the sink, smelling the entire kitchen; tv left on; and other things you wouldn't consider with delight. The taste of air would make you pass out by inhaling one sniff. And though, they were two - three - girls who lived in the same apartment, only one of them was responsible for the mess. Jade, was her name. And the person responsible for making the mess. She however was the closes friends of Ava, who provide for her and took care of her after "kicking" herself out of the house and into with hers. Additionally, a friend who found out she was pregnant that night. The situation of what caused the unexpected mother and her worries to trigger didn't make any sense, but when she mentioned it wasn't safe nor carrying a child inside Jade began to understand as she explained. "Jade, I'm too worried. What happen if he reject our baby?" Ava had asked, the first thing that came to her mind. "Stop overreacting, he loves you; I'm pretty sure he'll do the same to your child..." With that the newly mother agreed.

During the pass months the both young ladies tried different things to improvement themselves: Ava had read about care books about newborn children and how to take care of them; Jade tried to be a better household and clean after herself and make things fresh. With Ava only living a month and half, she instantly began to see the twist of the apartment as she knew it begin to stink. Of course, she said something like, "Okay, for real, clean and act like a lady. Nobody wants to step on bottles, or come across stinky dishes" It showed proof Jade tried to be improvement more of the attempts she did. Meanwhile, Ava continued to sat there and think about her night's bay; remembering the time when she and her boyfriend had sex that night, then a couple of weeks later taking a pregnancy test, giving the final result as positive. That was most frightening moment when it spooked Ava as she wondered how she was going to provide for her and her baby. She knew her boyfriend was one of those dangerous gangs and leader of the group. She had fear he bring the violence to her and the pregnancy, in the conclusion of showing his anger. So scared and so doubtful, Ava couldn't help but decided to move out and go to her friend Jade's house and stay there for awhile. Yet, the only problem was that no one knew why even left; some thought she was dead. Ava however felt bad to leave him alone.

However, all of those problems had to soon "walk" away. With the month passing and the stomach growing, Ava knew she couldn't stress herself. Only days of resting and patience, that's what Ava did. But when the had come and the baby soon 'bout to come into the real world, she panic. The race to the hospital was a spendable moment, especially the birth; the birth was something she never wanted to ever in her life again. The birthing was dreadful and exhausting; so many pushes and screams that it made Ava become annoyed with by her own cries. The birth took at least a few hours to properly become a success because of its head, or the least she knew from; the doctors had to almost "fight" Ava in order to push. However, the joy soon recovered. After finding out by the doctors her baby was girl she cried with the fill tears, and decided to call her Adrianna Linheart - using the last name just liker her father's. It was amazing moment to experience at child of your very own.

The memory was like as if it happened yesterday. Ava had sat wearily on her bed that morning while she cautiously held her daughter in her arms. Adrianna was only two weeks old and so tiny. Ava loved her to pieces. "Is there anything else you want me to do, Mami?" She asked. Hearing a startle voice Ava quickly lifted her head. "Huh?" Biting her lips down at the daughter and mother, she gestured her way to the bed and sat besides. Ava was so exhausted she couldn't her balance and accidentally banged her head on Jade's shoulder. "Here's an idea, why don't you sleep and I'll take Adrianna for a stroll around the neighborhood?" Not paying attention, she nodded her head.

Donavan sighed and placed the empty glass on the table and shut down his computer with a click of a mouse. "Got to clear my head" he mumbled as he walked out of his office and turned the hall and walked towards the office door. He looked at the blonde secretary at the front desk "nes I'm heading out if anyone calls get a message" he said to her. Nes nodded "yes sir enjoy your outing" she said to him. He nodded and turned on heel and pushed open the front door, a blast of spring air hit him in the face making him blink. He stepped put onto the pavement after eaching behind him and grabbing his full length black leather trench coat. He slipped it on when the front door shut behind him as he started walking. He did not know where he was walking too he just wanted to walk. He only glanced forward and occaisonally at a window.

It didn't take the girls long to dress and prepare. With Adrianna in her stroller sleeping and Jade hustling to put a boot on, they were soon ready to depart. But, before ever leaving, she walked to Ava's doorway and told her she was leaving. Ava didn't reply, just spelt. Smiling with sympathy she walked away and grabbed her keys. Walking out the door then she closed the behind her and began to push the stroller down the hall and outside. Little Adrianna was still fast asleep and looked adorable as always; it was a peaceful walk to have today until she saw someone down the block, who on hand looked so familiar.

Donavan was not paying attention just kept walking lost in his thoughts. He noticed the women with the stroller and side stepped to let them though "excuse me mi.... jade?" He raised a eyebrow stopping in his tracks "long time how have you been?" He noticed the stroller and smiled "since when did you have a kid?" He asked her as he glanced at the small child in the stroller. "Little cutie how old is she?" He asked her, he gave her a smile.

Her eyes squinted as it move. When the familiar figure came closer and towards Jade's direction, her eyes widened and her heart dropped. It couldn't! What was Donavan doing here? Was he still on the search for Ava? Confused yet conscious, the female watched before turning away, hoping it was right on time before he could ever spot her appearance. But she was about to look at man who was soon to pass her, she heard him said something, the same voice he known as Ava's boyfriend, startling her when he called her name. Jade couldn't hesitate and looked up. She swallowed hard. "Yeah?" She slowly said. Watching him as he stop in his track Ava gulped hard; she regretted this moment. "Uh, good..." She turned to the stroller and glanced at the Adrianna, who was sleeping and couldn't help but smiled. However, when asked if the child was hers her smiled soon faded "No; never in my life I would want a child...But no, it's not mine...It's - - uh..." Quickly pausing, she tried to change the subject. "She's two weeks old." Please don't ask anymore questions, she said to herself.

Donavan nodded "well tell whomever the childs parents is that they had a beautiful little girl" he said to her "by the way jade have you heard from ava? I have been searching for her she all of a sudden up and left nine months ago I am kind of worried about her have not seen no heard from her, it is worried me a bit I never thought of her being a girl that would up and leave without a moments notice.." he sighed "listen I don't want to know but if you do talk to her tell her whatever I did I'm sorry" he said to her and he nooded and smiled at the baby in the crib be_fore walking away from the two.

Jade couldn't take it anymore - the pain in his eyes caught Jade's attention. Looking at the Donavan who began to walk away from the two, she decided to call out for him. "...Uh...Donavan..." She signs, "She's with me. I know what really happened and, trust me, she still loves you. She didn't just left you; she left you for nine months ago because she was worry." Sighing some more she finally turned and began to walk back to the apartment. "Ugh, follow me..." Jade hated herself for doing this; however she hoped he follow her inside the apartment.

Donavan stopped in his tracks and looked at her "with you? all this time?" he saw her beginning to walk back to the apartments he followed behind her. "may I ask why or is there a reason why she left?" he asked her. His foot stapes quickly making work of catching up with her and walking right beside her "did she go straight to you?" he asked. His mind was axing as to why. He stopped dead in his tracks "jade tell me one thing nine months ago she came to you it s has been nine months and two weeks and the child is two weeks,,is that?" he asked

Even though she wanted to answer all his concerning question, part of her felt annoyed on other hand and didn't answer instantly as he expected to be. Instead, she kept walking. "Donavan, I'm not going to be involved in this. Once we get inside, you can ask all the questions all you want, however, I'm only going say she left because she was worry.." Ending as that, she opened the front of the Brookstone building door and went side. She stopped in front the evaluator and pressed the button. When it came and opened the doors, Jade pressed the 3rd button and they went up. Stepping out then after they had reached she began to walk down the hall. "And yes, she went straight to me." Reaching to the door under a matter of seconds Jade pulls out her keys and unlocks the door.

Donavan heard what she said but his mind raced with questioons as they stopped at a door after walking into a brownstone and taking a elevator up a third florr. He looked at jade "what rooom is she in?" He asked her as he looked once again at the little girl in the stroller.

Closing the door behind her, with only the cautious of little steps, Jade was already to notice the eager inside him. Sighing she pointed to the room he requested to know and unbuckled the small child who was sleeping, without out a noise, and gently picked her up before giving her to Donavan. "Here...You might want to give her to Ava...She's a worry one" Walking away then and into the bathroom, she closed it with a shut.

Donavan nodded and took the small child into his arms and held her to him and went to the room and opening the door, He looked inside and saw ava. he sighed a bit and sat in the chair in the room "ava" it think you need to wake up" he said and nudged the mattress to wake her up "we need to talk hummingbird" he waited for her to waked up as he held the small child in his arms looking at he little girl he smiled.

When Donavan enter the bedroom, he would see Ava who was still sleeping on the mattress with her blue nightgown on. The small figure, who was still sleeping, would suddenly groan as she shifted from the shake of the mattress and her name being called by a sudden voice, startling the presence of her sore body as it slowly awaken from it sleep. She groaned again, "Jade, what did I say about waking me when I sleep?" Eyes opening and glancing what's across her, she realized a familiar figure with a baby in its hand. Her eyes widened then by the sight, "Oh - What the fuck - Donavan, what are you doing here?" Also realizing he was holding their child her lips went for a unexpected bit. How did he got here? Did Jade...- "Uh, how did you found me? I mean...-"

"Don't what the f me ava.. answer me this question is this little child I'm holding in myy arms my daughter?" He looked at her his face still no emotion as he waited for the answer. His arms where gently as he held the child to him. "I want to know"

Ava wasn't expecting this moment to come: looking at boyfriend who she left nine months ago because of her pregnancy, he was now here and holding his own daughter. Her eyes trailing away from Donavan and Adrianna, her head slowly nodded. "Yeah...I'm sorry" She answered, her voice cracking unto a whisper.

He sighed "ava" he stood up placinng his daughter in the crib and went over to ava. He sat on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on her leg "why didn't you tell me when you found out?" He asked her. His hand was gent;e yet firm on her leg as he waited for her to answerr him.

Ava bit her lips uncomfortably as she watched Donavan put her daughter inside the crib before abounding her and sitting on the edge on the bed, his hands meeting her legs. Her eyes wandered to his hand after she heard comment and said nothing then. Ava stood quiet for a good minute and felt her eyes burned with upcoming tears. Looking up to her boyfriend's eyes she sighed heavily, " I don't know, I was scared and stupid. Its like i completely lost my trust for you and your gang -I was scared if I told I was pregnant and something bad happening. I'm sorry" With that, tears began to dwell. "I mean, I didn't want to leave but I still did..."

"Oh hummingbird you could have just told me you know I do anything for you even leave behind my life to began a new one with you." He said to her. He wrapped his arms around her as he saw the tears come to her eyes. "Ava..." he chcukled a bit "yooour still a stubborn hummingbird you know that" he joked "no I ran into jade on the street a couple. Minutes ago and well she told me you where here." He looked over at the crib "what's her name hummingbird?" He asked as he went over and picked the child up from the crib like she was delicate he went over and sat right next to ava on the bed with her in his arms.

Ava ignored his silly jokes and small chuckles while finding it serious. She didn't know why but felt heartbroken to be the fool and leave her boyfriend, leaving him nearly 10 months and not saying a peep to him. But now, with him finding her, part of her felt happy to be back in his warm and loving as she slowly nodded. Resting her arms across his stomach as her eyes traveled to her daughter's crib Ava then sighed. "Her name is Adrianna," Watching Donavan get up and walk over to the crib, grabbing ahold of their daughter almost brought more tears to her eyes, and not leaving the sight of the two as they came back to the bed. She smiled at the two when she realized a smile was unfolding from Adrianna's lips.

Donavan smiled "adrianna meaning dark. She looks like a tiny angel ava" he sais and placed a kiss on top of adriannas head. "I just wish I was there for you ava, but you where scared not only for yourself but our daughter I can forgive that and see your view just promise me one thing" he said and looked at her "please do not shut me out of her life our daughters. If you wish to not be with me then its fine but I do not want her to grow up not growing up knowing her father"

She was surprised there was no blow outs. Ava felt herself happy to have Donavan and promised him to never leave his side ever again. And after hearing he forgiving her, she almost felt her heart burst into tears of joy and smiled happily. Even Adrianna looked happy, her cute smile exposing to the two who she can call parents.

Donavan looked at ava "I hate to say it humminbird but you look like a mess. Why don't you get some more sleep and let me watch after our little fawna" he said to her. Fawna was his word that he called little girls like his neices till they where teens. He placed his hand on adriannas bottom "where the dispper bag at? She eems to need to get changed" he asked her as he stood up to get her a fresh diapper

Ava couldn't complain by the comment, but in fact, she rather agreed to it. "I know," She mumbled a bit, admitting she hated it also. With underneath her eyes bagged and black and her eyes touched with a little red spots, a yawn finally came to proof. But the fact she had Adrianna up now and enjoying the newly presence of father, she was worried about her; though part of her knew she could trust her boyfriend while she would be asleep the entire time. Ava finally agreed. "Okay, just be careful with her. She very fragile" With that, she hovered the covers over her.

Yet to close her eyes, she remain them opened for now after hearing Donavan again, but this time asking for pampers. She yawned more, "By the side of her crib" She answered, during her yawn. Her eyes slowly closed then.

Donavan picked up the bag and grabbed what he needed and changed adriannas diaper giving her a clean none. He looked over and smiled t avas sleeping frame. He picked up adrianna and walked out of the room with her in his arms. Shutting the door lightly so she could sleep. He went oover to a chair and sat down with adrianna in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom