Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attack On Titan Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Paradox

Super-Earth
Hey all! My name is Ultra and I have a huge favor to ask of anybody willing to accept it! I’m looking for a decent partner to do an Attack on Titan Role play with me. Yet my request may be a little bit…specific. I’m not asking really for a smut type of role play. I want this to be story based as well. I want to be awed by my partner. I want this role play to take place after the end of the first season. Two of our focuses will be Mikasa and Eren. I would like to be Eren, but if you would prefer me to be Mikasa, that is fine.

While we will most likely be focused on their romance, we also need to focus on the story. So they will still go on missions and such. We must act as if we’re role playing what we believe will happen in Season 2. Both thread and PM is fine with me, I would love to maybe do thread though.

As for requirements, I just need a partner who knows proper English and grammar. But you need to have some common sense. You can’t god mod your character, you cannot control my character. We must be even when we RP. You do not need to post lengthy replies either. Short replies are good too. I just hope they’re not one liners if I write a paragraph. Now, anybody willing to accept this, go ahead. Thank you ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom