Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon x F ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly White

Meteorite
Hiya, I have been suddenly stricken with the urge to do a little something different then the every day slice of life.
Looking for someone who's willing to play a strong role of a summoned demon who is beyond the user's control; and someone who's willing to deal with a hard headed woman like me ;) PM me if you're interested!
I don't mind if it's short term, or long, just message me and tell me what you wanna do :)

How Lilly got caught up in all this demon business:
Lilly held the black leather bound book tightly in her hand, looking over the summoning drawing over and over again. Setting down the book on the floor, she began to draw the circle with a jagged piece of chalk.
Lilly would have spent over two hours drawing the symbols and long difficult words that had come for the book. Her knees were just beginning to ache, when she finished. Her slender body would slowly rise from the floor and she would brush her long red hair from her face. Looking down at the dark book, Lilly slowly chants the ancient words. Her voice fills the empty house, seeming to rattle and shake the old, loose floor boards.
Finally, she ended it with blood of a virgin; which she had no problems finding at all. Pulling a small pocketknife from the jeans, she would press it firmly against her milky white skin. The knife easily cuts through the flawless skin, soon bright red begins to flow. Lilly holds her hand out above the circle, allowing the thick blood to drip inside the chalk boundaries. She would then sit down and await for her demon slave.
What she doesn't know, is she is soon to be the slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom