Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos in Korvosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kckolbe

Banned
Banished
Please link character sheets here, and post any information that would be common knowledge to fellow co-workers.

I guess I'll go first with sheet posting?

Lisabeth

elf_girl_by_flyte9393-d37y7oi.png

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115lbs
Hair: Long flowing orange hair
Eyes: Greenish/brown or Hazel.
Occupation: Bard, Dancer, Whip expert and occasional Dominatrix
Sexual Orientation: Does it move?

Description: Lisabeth has a rather toned frame, with soft toned skin. Her hair is kept long and wild, hanging down past her hips so that it can whip and flow behind her when she moves. Her right ear is pierced, and she usually has a small silver bauble hanging from it. She tends to dress is rather revealing and non restrictive clothes, although can from time to time be more practical. A pair of Sleeves of many garments allows her attire to vary with her mood, and the situation, but no matter what outfit she chooses to appear in she always carries a coiled whip at each hip. She has a cheerful, easy going personality acquired from spending nearly a lifetime in the entertainment business in its various forms. From circus performances to small bar scenes, the only performance that has yet eluded her is the big stage. She can also be quite passionate, loving enjoyment and pleasure in a myriad of forms, and lives by the motto "Anything once". She occasionally ends up on the wrong side of the law, working in illegal establishments, or doing things that are not quite allowed by the strict Korvosan law. So far as he has managed to avoid jail through a combination of charm, sleight of hand, ingenuity, and more than a little luck.

History: Lisabeth, like many of the half elves that live in Korvosa, is the illegitimate child of a bored noble woman seeking a thrill, and some elven noble or other. Her mother choose to abandon her, leaving her with a troupe of performers that had taken up residence in Korvosa. In her early years she lived with these performers, learning their ways and watching them act. They found quite quickly she had a strong voice and originally trained her to sing. However she was always fascinated by the exotic animal tamer, watching him work in her downtime. Unlike most children though, she was more entranced with the whip he bore then the creatures he used it on. After noticing her interest, the tamer began teaching her how to use a whip, not just functionally but also to be showy and over the top with it. She took to it with a knack that was quite uncanny. Combined with the skills in knots one can not help but pick up while living with those who set up and take down tents on an almost daily basis, she soon became quite skilled, able to do tricks that even her teacher was unable to reproduce. She created her own act which involved singing, dancing, and utilizing her whip much like some dancers dance with ribbons, only with the added danger of a sword dance. Around the age of 11 she snuck into an opera house in Korvosa, putting on a production which featured an aria written in Thassilonian. Although there was only one such song in the production, Lisabeth was immediately enthralled by the ancient melody. It was from this encounter that Lisabeth developed her love of the old tongue and its songs, and her dream and goal in life was formed. To one day perform an entire opera written in the old tongue, taken from pieces written at the time. When the troupe that had raised her was "politely asked" to leave town, having spent far longer than they had originally contracted for, Lisabeth stayed behind. While she had loved the troupe she felt that she would have more luck with her goal if she stayed in Korvosa for a time, gaining some more knowledge and skill, and maybe some companions, before attempting to realise her ambition. During this time she moved from entertainment establishment to establishment, finding work when and where she could, doing what ever she needed. It was in this time that she met Larsen. She formed a budding friendship with the man, and when Larsen went into the entertainment and mercenary business, Lisabeth was the first to offer her help.

Relationships:

Larsen: Employer, friend, occasional bed mate. Lisabeth and Larsen have known each other for quite a while, before Larsen even set up shop. She works for him happily, but not for free. After all they both need to make a living.

Lucretia: Younger Half-sister, comrade in arms, occasional toy. Lucretia and Lisabeth have the same elf as their father. Lisabeth met Lucretia after her time in the troupe, and the two formed a fast relationship. While their blood relation is apparent, Lisabeth quite enjoys sharing her… "special" interests with her little sister and so far, Lucretia hasn't objected, or at least Lisabeth hasn't heard if she has.

Avani: Comrade in arms, Friend with benefits. Lisabeh met Avani while working for Larsen. He was the one who pierced her right ear. During the piercing she got talking with him and found him to be a font of interesting tales and stories, particularly pertaining to Thassilona. She was enamored with his tales and continued to meet with him for story swapping. As many of her relationships go, she ended up sleeping with him on more than one occasion. One such meeting ran a bit too long and caused her to almost miss a performance she needed to give for Larsen's company. When Larsen found the two of them in various states of undress, Avani's quick thinking and clever tongue managed to land him a position in Larsen's company. Lisabeth was quite happy to have him as a companion, and now could more easily schedule "romps" as they both worked for the same man.

Avani

[img=400x536]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq299/Tora_Fe/Anime/HotAnimeGuy3.jpg[/img]

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160lbs
Hair: Shaggy, black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Description: Just shy of six feet, Avani has the lean look of a survivor. His black hair is kept short, though it's often shaggy and unkempt from a failure to cut it at any time other than 'when it needs doing.' Typically he wears sturdy, well-worn clothes, often going shirtless to display his tattoos whenever he's performing or offering body-art. His lower left arm bears the silhouette of a female, angelic figure with a dark collar about her throat, surrounded by slowing scarves bearing symbols from the Varisian Harrow. On the back of his right shoulder is a heavily stylized squirrel. Its position changes from time to time; sometimes it is curled up as though asleep, other times it is alert and active.

History: Avani's childhood was spent in a wandering Varisian caravan, always moving with his family from place to place to trade, entertain, and learn. He was twelve when the caravan arrived in Korvosa, setting up in the outskirts of town to form a makeshift market for any of the city folk who cared to trade. It was there that he met Trinia; a couple of years older than him, the city girl seemed to be fascinated by him. Within a few days she had him completely wrapped around her little finger, showing off her Varisian boyfriend to her friends and 'asking' him to borrow or steal all sorts of freebies for her and her friends. When the caravan moved on a completely smitten Avani stayed behind, determined to spend the rest of his like with Trinia.

That illusion was shattered very quickly. When he tried to go to her home he was thrown out by her wealthy father's guards, and when he met her on the street she would only laugh at him; to her, the entire affair had been nothing but a teenager's rebellious need to annoy her father. Thoroughly heartbroken and with nothing but the coins on his back, Avani had no choice but to beg to survive. Eventually he discovered that his story, along with a cute and pathetic look, would earn sympathy and a few extra coins. He began to embellish the story, slowly adding others to his repertoire, and soon he was making money just from people stopping to listen to his stories. As time went by he developed quite the silver tongue, picking up other skills and tricks as survival demanded.

In the ten years since Avani vastly developed his skills and his growing sorcerous talents. Though still technically homeless it was more by choice than necessity, preferring to bounce from borrowed bed to borrowed bed or occasionally pay for an inn rather than settle down anywhere. A slowly growing reputation as a storyteller as well as a self-taught body artist keep him in food and clothes, though quite a bit of money also comes from pickpocketing, cheating at dice, and selling the rumors, blackmail material, and secrets that he hears out on the streets.

The job with Larsen has lasted only a few months, but it is still the longest he's spent in any one spot. Avani has quickly proven his worth as a tale-teller and entertainer.

Relationships:

Larsen: Employer. Avani first met Larsen as he and Lisabeth, one of Larsen's best, were attempting to get dressed so she could still make her performance. The relationship has been strained ever since, especially now that Avani is actually working for the alchemist.

Lisabeth: Comrade in arms, Friend with benefits. Avani met Lisabeth when she sought him out, having heard of his skill with piercings. Though he was unable to talk her into a tattoo he struck up a conversation as he was piercing her ear, eventually finding that she was fascinated by old legends. As a kid he'd explored a few old Thessalonian ruins, a fact he quickly spun into several stories to fascinate her. What was initially pure seduction turned into an actual friendship, a very pleasurable one. When Larsen burst in he'd expected it to be the end of the affair, but Lisabeth surprised him by pleading his case and somehow getting him an actual job, the first real job he's ever had.

Lucretia

Lucretia.jpg

Height: Tall
Weight: Light
Hair: Long flowing brown hair
Eyes: Emerald
Occupation: Bard, Dancer, Swordswoman and occasional Prostitute
Sexual Orientation: Does it move?

Description:

Lucretia has a rather toned frame, with milky white skin. Her brown hair is long and smooth, hanging down past her hips. She still wears the headband and brooch her Mother had given her, and those are the few "clothing" that she wouldn't want to take off. After all, she always wears very revealing outfit, with barely enough fabric to cover her breasts and womanhood, though she does have a thing for long gloves and stockings. Whatever she is (or is not) wearing, however, she is never seen without her silver scimitar, which had saved her from bandits and monster more than once.

Personality:

Lucretia has a calm and refined personality she acquired from her noble upbringing, and a graceful mannerism that can pass for a proper lady if not for her revealing wardrobe and constant flirtations. As one can easily tell from her clothing, she is a very sexual young woman who has a strong kink for exhibitionism, and she wouldn't mind being fully naked in public if that means she can get what she wants. Despite of - or because of - her rigid upbringing, while she tries her hardest to abide the words of the laws and stay out of trouble, she follows her own internal compass, and wouldn't mind stepping outside of the law to do what she believes is right.

History:

Lucretia, like most of the half-elves in Korvosa, is the illegitimate child of a bored noble woman seeking a thrill and some elven noble or other. However, her mother possessed enough sense of responsibility to take her back to the noble house and raised her, which may or may not be such a good idea. Being a half-elf, people soon realized that Lucretia is a bastard, and while they tolerate her presence, the noblemen treated her more like a fancy pet than a person, teaching her to sing and dance just so she can perform for their own amusement. When the young boys started to practice swordplay, Lucretia joined all the proper young ladies in watching and and squealing as the boys fought, but her interest in the swordplay is far beyond the other noble girls: she wanted to learn it. One day, a mysterious package came to the mansion, addressing her. It contained a silver scimitar and the address of an instructor, who is paid to teach Lucretia in the art of sword-fighting. She turned out to have as much talent with a sword as with singing, so as soon as she was able to defeat her instructor in a duel, she escaped the noble house and became a wanderer. Which was just as well, since her Mother, the only other person who ever really cared about her, had died, so there's nothing that keeps her tethered to the noble house anymore. She became a wanderer and a drifter, going from town to town to run away from her family. Her swordplay skills protected her from bandits and monsters, while her performing arts earned her the gold she needed to get by. During this period, she had been many things: mercenary, exotic dancer and sometimes even prostitute, but she never stayed in one place for long. One day, she became tired of drifting and returned to her homeland, and found work at Larsen's place. But is this the place for her to stay, or is this just another stop in her long journey?

Relationships:

Larsen: Employer and sex buddies. Lucretia had only recently joined Larsen, and while her constant flirting and his frequent groping lead to many quick sexes, they don't yet know each other well enough to have a relationship outside from the professional and the sexual.

Lisabeth: Older half-sister, comrades and occasional mistress. Lisabeth and Lucretia have the same elf as their father. Lucretia met Lisbeth soon after she joined the troop, and the two formed a fast relationship. Despite of - or because of - their apparent blood relation, Lucretia is quite willing to become one of her big sisters sex toys.

Mysterious Benefactor: The mysterious person who sent her the scimitar and the address of the instructor, indirectly saved her from her former life. Lucretia hasn't learned who he/she is, but if he/she ever appears before her, she'd be so grateful that she'll do anything for them.

Larsen Pike

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205
Hair: Brown, cropped a few inches above the shoulders
Eyes: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Description:

Larsen is tall, with long limbs and a light build. He has a noticeable farmer's tan as a result of his frequent patrols in the guard, and an easy smile as a result of his last few years and generally charmed life. When at his office, he is generally dressed in a simple variation of a soldier's uniform, with his longsword hanging at his hip.

Personality:

Larsen is a combination of ambitious and hedonistic. He's been in the right place at the right time on several occasions and he feels it would be foolish to not press that luck. Thus far he's not been wrong. His company is currently losing money, but that is largely due to his very aggressive expansion of employees as opposed to poor sales, and he isn't worried.

History:

Larsen is your standard, upjumped, middle-class, fortunate fool. He joined the guard upon coming of age, already having had an upper hand thanks to both a productive education and an uncle of his (now retired) who had been a guard for life. Between the head start on training and the connections, Larsen was noticed early in his career. It was, however, a couple of lucky breaks that contributed more to his success than anything else. A year or so into his service, he had the opportunity to accompany some wizards delivering their wares, and one of them began discussing dragons. Larsen quickly chimed in, showing off his knowledge of the arcane beasts. The favorable impression, along with his good standing within the guard led to him being approved for magus training. He spent four years splitting his time between patrols and spell training, and then another five years or so as a Beast Guard, transporting and occasionally handling the magical beasts used for reagant harvesting, familiars, and other random things.

After that stint was over, Larsen returned to proper Korvosan guard duties, now promoted to Field Sergeant. It was during that time that he met Lisabeth, which slowly changed his life.

Relationships:

Lisabeth: "What was it, about four years ago now? I was still in the guard, recently made a sergeant. One of my earlier assignments had dealt with a pimp who had a ring of dancing girls secretly working as prostitutes without paying vice taxes. Naturally, I went to investigate, and ordered a private dance, using the code word I'd picked up from an informant." He shakes his head. "Wow. It was amazing. I couldn't arrest her after that. We met several other times, usually the result of some minor violation on her part, and I found I was frequently altering reports in her favor. I only arrested her once, following a chase and apprehension that led to two orgasms. That was when I quit the guard. We've been working together since, and opened the business together. We joke, spar, talk shop, and play frequently."

Lucretia: "Over thirty female employees, and I'd say half my profits come from two of them. Lucretia has brought on a whole new life to the company, possibly a harmful one long term, but I can't complain. She is a sex fantasy come alive. I regret promising her work as a merc if it became available. She can fight, quite gracefully in fact, I've sparred with her, but losing her means a significant decrease in customers. Still, after a night with her and Lisabeth, a man will promise anything."

Aisha: "When I mentioned two employees, Aisha was the other. A much-needed source of both income and credibility. Despite her unfinished formal training, she's arguably a more accomplished arcanist than I am, and definitely more likely to improve. We've fooled around a bit, but she's easily the most professional of the folks around here."

Avani: "Smooth bastard. I had to work a lot harder to get the kind of attention from women that seems to naturally flock to him. To be honest, I'm not entirely confident how much gold he actually brings in after subtracting for the countless free romps he gets with my employees. Hell, Lisabeth was even roped in for free while on duty, which is pretty impressive given her drive to help us succeed. He's either the most charming man I've met or a better enchanter than he lets on...I'm guessing the latter. Still, his tattoos bring in some money, at least, and I can use him if I ever get the kind of big job I am trying for."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom