Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One x One Search mxf, fxf, futaxf (Updated 11/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just moon if you'd like. I am kinda new to the more smut/sexual RPs so please forgive my inexperience. I do want to learn though, and am a decent (in my opinion) RPer otherwise. Never hurts to try and expand one's skill sets.

Anyway, I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp. I usually like a fantasy setting or not having a total slice of life feel to things.

I'm open to trying most things, and will let my partners know if I'm uncomfortable or wish to not continue the rp. I will admit, sometimes I forget what I have replied to and what I haven't or I might just be burnt out from work. Feel free to pester me if it's been a week but not if it has only been a day or two.

I do have a job, it has some odd hours but is usually pretty consistent on times and such. Also I larp. So if I seem gone from a Friday-Sunday, it was an event I forgot about. I am a part of staff on another website, it does take priority over Bluemoon for me. Please, give me a week or so before starting to pester me about posts.

Feel free to pm me or post here, I'll rp here in threads, pms, aim, skype, or over email. Email is the best bet for consistent replies. I can get on it at work, and maybe get a reply or two out.

Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-24 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all. I am open to MxF, FxF, and FutaxF I will only play female, and more submisive of the two. I would play a cuntboy if you like though or gender transformations.

I'm feeling a bit romantic. Give me some fluff to a story, some tenderness.

Things I like
Non-con
Fantasy or Sci/fy settings
Pregnancy/breeding
Kidnapping
Gangbang/Threesome
Centaurs! (Please?)
Bestiality! (Please have some human/humanoids along with this or I get bored.)

Fandoms

Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack Sparrow x OC, OC x OC) Please? Please? I REALLY want some pirate fun.
Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.) Please? Dragons and all sorts of fun to be had.
Harry Potter (OCs or Draco x OC, Snape x OC, Lucius x OC, Harry x OC) Lots of fun to be had in a magical school? No?
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory No real solid ideas here, I just love the settings and characters.

Ideas
You x Me

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Demon x Angel
Teacher x Student
Centaur x Human/other
Alpha werewolf x Omega/newly turned werewolf
Naga x Human
Human/other x mermaid

• Alice in Wonderland inspired
  • Twisted fairy tales
  • A plot where my girl has a scent she gives off that makes people want to fuck her.
  • A plot where my girl is turned into a total slut.
  • Pet play (Mostly curious about it, could include bestiality)
  • A plot where my girl is on a fantasy adventure and fucked by monsters and creatures.
  • A plot where a girl is from a rougher part of town, and isn't the best off. She could be kidnapped or tricked into agreeing to be somebody's pet/slave in exchange for a safer home.
  • There is a government program that has human or furry females breed with other anthros and monsters. I'd love to play with this idea and there would be multiple characters for both of us.

Ask, there's probably more I'm too lazy to put.

My F-List

RE: One x One Search mxf (Updated 7/16) Craving some Pirates of the Caribbean.

You've got my quite interested with the Centaurs and the Alpha/Omega Werewolf ^^ Pm me?

RE: One x One Search mxf, fxf, futaxf (Updated 8/22)

I'm a newbie but I could try and satisfy your needs. What do you want me to be exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom