Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jailbait (Caleb Raines & Russian Vodka) -(closed due to abandonment)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
Zane Clayton was a successful business owner, he had investments in everything he could get his hands into whether legal or illegal and he had raised his son in a manner that allowed his son to have his own personal wealth as well. While he could have been a family man, he had chosen not to marry either of the women he had fucked and gotten pregnant. He had however ended up having to raise his son from the time Alec was nine due to his mother’s untimely death. This had been a change but he had adapted and having a son had turned out to be quite a draw for women that he enjoyed toying with.

While he hadn’t married his daughter’s mother either he had kept tabs on her, making certain his daughter wasn’t ever left completely without. If he had seen a single sign that his daughter wasn’t at least eating properly or anything along that line he would have stepped in. However, instead, he continued to build his wealth though one looking at him would never guess exactly how much he was worth.

A few weeks before his daughter turned fifteen he purchased a bar and had it refurbished a bit, renaming it from Tom’s Bar to Clay’s Irish Pub & Grille. He hired on extra staff, expanding the building and had added more pool tables. Over the last couple of weeks he had seen his daughter enter the pub and watched her play pool. Every time she did, his cock hardened and he watched her carefully, making certain that none of the men attempted anything they shouldn’t.

Alec had gotten in the habit of playing pool with his sister and the guys had discussed how hot the fifteen year old girl was. They even talked about getting her upstairs where they could get their dicks wet in her pussy, certain that she’d be nice and tight. However, they doubted with her looks and what she wore she was a virgin. Which was fine with both of them, they figured that would just mean she would know how to give good head.

Tonight was no different, Alec wearing his black t-shirt with the Nike logo and a pair of jeans, sat at the counter drinking a beer and watched for his sister to enter while Zane was sitting beside him in a tight black muscle shirt with his blue jeans. They were sitting there not saying a word, no one knew that either one of them were part of the ownership other than the staff who were sworn to secrecy.

While he hadn’t been in his daughter’s life he hadn’t been a complete deadbeat, to the point where he had sent a monthly check to her mother of a thousand dollars to make certain her care was seen to, just as he had to Alec’s mother.

RE: Jailbait (Caleb Raines & Russian Vodka)

That day was different for Nadia. Usually she didn't wear something too revealing, but still panties and a bra, but that day she was dressed up for something else. She had put on a t-shirt cut at her midriff, showing off her soft, smooth skin, and a skirt that would show off the bottom of her ass, she was dressed to kill and dressed to seduce.

She entered the Pub, seeing Alec and Zane at the bar like usually, one behind it, the other with a beer, she giggled moving up to them, feeling everyone's eyes turning towards her. "So, how are my two favorite bar people?" She asked them with a bright smile as she sat up on the high stool by the bar, knowing people could see her ass but not that she wasn't wearing underwear, not unless they went under the chair.

Zane smirked as he saw his daughter enter the bar, watching her a moment before going behind the counter and taking out a glass, mixing up an Emerald Isle, it was a semi sour apply drink but it would taste as though it had little alcohol and while he was aware she wasn’t legal, he had no misgivings about serving her alcohol. When she asked how they were he chuckled, “Same as always Nadia.”

Alec simply smiled at the girl, thinking of how much he wanted to fuck her before but tonight seeing how she was dressed just made him harder, “I was waiting for my favorite pool partner to arrive.” He said offering his younger sister a wink. It had never mattered to him that she was his sibling; he’d never had a problem with ages of the girls he took either.

As far as Alec was concerned a tight virgin cunt was an adequate conquest and even if not a virgin, one with little experience was welcome. There was no proof as to whether Nadia was a virgin or not but he was looking forward to finding out.

Alec drew out a twenty and handed it to Zane, “Some quarters for the table and I’ll cover Nadia’s drinks this evening.”

“No need to worry about her drinks, she is a welcome guest.” Zane grinned at both of them; it wasn’t known to anyone in the bar that Alec was his son. As far as they knew, Alec was simply new to town and worked the bar from time to time for Zane to earn his keep.

Giggling, Nadia accepted the drink from Zane. "Thank you." She said, taking a good sip. She always winced at the first sip, her head shaking lightly as she was reminded of the taste, but after that, it went down easy. "Aww, well if I wasn't to arrive, you'd have to wait in that spot all the way until tomorrow." She teased Alec, giggling as she watched him pay for a table and then the two mentioned her drinks, not that she minded, she knew there were plenty of guys who would pay for her stuff as she smiled sweetly. "Thank you Zane, lets go Alec, I'm going to whoop you tonight." She laughed softly.

It didn't take her long to get to the open table, setting up the balls for them. She wasn't too fussed if he was looking at her, that was why she wore such revealing clothes, and if he was aware enough, he'd notice that as she leant in over the table, the lower bit of her panties were showing, but as she turned back and smiled, the blonde seemed completely unaware of that fact. "Ready to get beaten by a girl?" She asked with a cheerfull giggle.

Zane watched his daughter with the drink before laughing as he listened to her tease his son, her own brother. Not that she was aware and probably wouldn't be for quite some time. He listened as Alec replied, "Keep dreaming girly, you haven't beat me yet but maybe I'll let you win." Alec took his drink and walked with her to the table, letting her rack them up after he put the quarters in. Zane watched from where he stood and when he saw his daughter bent over he caught a glimpse that told him she wore nothing beneath her skirt.

Looked to him like she was asking to be fucked and there was certainly not a single male in here beside him and his son he would allow near Nadia.

Alec had noticed also, though showed no reaction when Nadia glanced at him and he said, "Go ahead and break them, we'll see who beats who." He spoke this even as he stood and moved up behind her to lean in and whisper, "Maybe we should make a bet based on how many balls get pocketed before the game ends, hmm? I say every ball you put in a pocket you have to take a shot of Zane's choice, either mixed or regular and I'll do the same, what do you say Nadia?"

Nadia giggled, unaware that they'd both seen she was wearing nothing, and that some others might have as well. She had no clue just what was in store for that night, but as she heard Alec suggest that she broke them and begun the game, she nodded. "Well if you're too much of a chicken." She laughed softly, finding her cue before she got ready, hearing him whisper from behind her, the bet making her giggle. But it wasn't going to be like that, it sounded a bit off in her mind.

"I think you want it differently." She paused, looking back at him. "Every ball you pocket means I have to take a shot, if you win I have to take five for losing. And the same for you with every ball I pocket." She said, breaking the balls after a moment, but unfortunately, there was nothing pocketed for her, no beginning of the game or assignment of full or halfs yet, it was the most open of games with many choices for Alec.

Alec chuckled, he didn't mind her idea in the slightest in fact it would get her where he wanted her much faster since he was a pro pool player. After she failed to pocket any balls, he looked over the table and the locations before picking up his cue, prepping the tip and then aiming as he called out, "Two, corner pocket." Doing a bank shot of the side, he sent the solid ball into the pocket before he went for another one, calling the shot and once again pocketing the ball. The third shot he missed by a hair and stepped back as he called to his father, "Two shots for Nadia."

He looked back over at his younger sister before stating, "Better get some balls in," though he was thinking that he planned to be balls deep in that bare pussy soon enough. There was no way his little sister wasn't looking to be fucked and he wouldn't let anyone other than himself or their father fuck her raw. Of course, after much discussion between him and his dad, it was decided that his dad got to fuck her first but he was completely fine with that. After all, when he got his chance with her, he would do it the way he enjoyed it most.

Zane watched his children as they played pool and when his son called about the drinks, he carried a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of rum over with a couple of shot glasses. "Pick your poison?"

Nadia watched him pocket two balls, making her sigh. She was alright at pool, but it always seemed like Alec was just a bit better than herself, she had hoped to win it, but by the looks of it, she was about to find it harder. But she had agreed to it now and there was no backing out, when Zane came over with the shot glasses and the rum and whiskey, she bit her lower lip, knowing she had to down them before the next play. "Rum." She told him, waiting anxiously as he readied them before she downed them quickly, wincing a bit at the taste of the alcohol rushing down her throat. She rarely ever had pure alcohol, usually only drinks.

Then it was back to the game, even if she could feel her head being lightened by the alcohol, she knew she had to do her best as she moved to prepare the tip while she found a ball to play on. "Ten in the center." She called to him, pocketing it a moment later, then she had to continue, moving around the table, but she noticed that it'd be tricky, a few of her balls were hidden behind his, but she soon thought she saw a way. "I don't know how this'll go, so I won't call anything, Alec." She giggled, sending the white ball away, it connected with the ninth ball, sending it across to split up two of his balls, but by the time they were all still, the ninth ball was barely two inches from having been pocketted. "Damn. Guess it's only one shot for you." She said, giggling at Alec.

Zane poured his daughter two shots of rum and watched her down them before pouring his son a shot of whiskey knowing that’s what Alec preferred. Once his son had downed it, he walked away leaving the bottles there for them to be able to do their shots with and just went back to do his thing, see to his other customers while watching his daughter from time to time.

Alec smirked, “Maybe I should give you lessons so you can be better at it Nadia.” He said this with a wink after he downed his shot and then picked up his cue ball, calling his shots out and sinking three more balls before he missed and looked at his younger sister. Pouring her shots of rum, he said, “It’ll be hilarious watching you get drunk from losing sweet thing.” And he would also be watching his dad later as he fucked Nadia before taking his own turn. He wondered whether his sister had ever had cock before, how tight she would be, whether she would be good at sucking cock.

Of course it didn’t matter, he’d have no problem giving her some practice.

Back
Top Bottom