Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring Star some smut PLOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlit Eyes

Meteorite
Plots are in second post

I’d like to start out by saying that I am new here, but can’t wait to dive in!

Here are my only guidelines in role play partners.
-Be able to respond with at least a paragraph…my max is probably 3-6 paragraphs. I don’t want it to become a chore.
-Don’t ask me to use IMs. I love getting to know my partners, but the chatting will have to be done in private messages.

(I don't role play anywhere other than the site.)

Aaaand I guess that’s it. I’m super easy going, but if I have to add more, I definitely will.

My Kinks

Original Pairings:
Student/Teacher
Student/Student
Boss/Employee
Step-father/Step-daughter
Demon/Priestess
Weathy person/Maid(servant)
Princess/Commoner
Human Knight/Elf/other race
---Many others.

Fandoms:
Disney (except much naughtier)
Star Wars
Bleach
Naruto
Inuyasha
The Legend of Zelda
Pokemon
FFVII/X
Elder Scrolls

I plan to type plots later, but at the risk of beating my plots to death...I'd really like to see what others want first. Whenever I put plots on a thread, people tend to leap on them and I find myself buried under reruns.

Plots

PLOTS / Fantasy plots still pending.
Modern settings:
Best friends / MxM / FxF – The two have been friends longer than they care to admit. They are so perfectly at ease with each other – perhaps roommates or travel buddies – that they find themselves teetering over the edge of simple friendship.

Mother/Step-son – The mother married his father when he was seventeen. A year later, a tragic incident takes his father/her husband and no one knows how to cope. (This can be done many ways. Please let me know what sorts of kinks and approaches you’d like to use. By not listing a particular angle, I might be able to not get the same role play over and over.)

Twins / FxM / MxM – The two were separated when they were very young. Suddenly, their parents have a change of heart and allow them to attend the same school (or go on the same vacation…or something along those lines) and they are able to rekindle their connections with one another. Unfortunately their separation killed all family-instincts within them, leaving nothing but mutual attraction.

Teacher/Student / MxM – College level. They meet over the summer and hit it off. Casual dating that grows slightly more serious over the couple months…but everything is turned upside-down when his lover shows up enrolled in his classes. How could they have missed that?

Teacher/Student / FxM – She volunteers to teach literature over the summer as she always does. No one ever takes it anyway, and it looks better on her record. This year one (or a few) students enroll, but it isn’t for the lectures. They use the entire semester dragging her deeper into their twisted fantasies (either through blackmail – perhaps they come on to her and take pictures and videos).

Principal/Student / FxM – She has terrible grades. This was her last chance to pick them up and failed…forcing her to break into the principal’s office to manually change them. He catches her in the act, but curbs his reaction. He uses her desperation and panic to manipulate her. Having his way with her young, willing body…and deciding to do it again.

Teacher/Student / FxM – He develops a device that can tamper with the thoughts and emotions of its target. His first test subject? His lovely teacher/student. She thinks she is going crazy, unable to control the mood swings and feelings. Perhaps it gets stronger with time.

Coma patient / misc – The general idea is that a person has been in a coma for several years only to wake without remembering who they are. The miscellaneous can be anyone to the patient – Business partner, friend, or even a stranger – who claims to know the patient. This person is tasked with catching the patient up on who they are and what purpose they serve in life. (I’d prefer to be the patient).

Fandoms: Please come to me with specific pairings from my listed fandoms. I have plots…but they are only relevant if I know what you’re looking for. None of this “well I like this fandom...so whatever you want to do from that” – please know what you want.

Pictures NSFW: will change constantly. Conversely...bring me your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom