Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to Feed (With Spaceandwitchcraft)

Ellie blushed and let out a soft moan as Jennifer led the way, playing with her body. "You're a good kisser, too," she said breathlessly, before moaning softly again. Jennifer's mouth as on her body, and she could feel her heart racing faster than ever. Where was this going? Was this too fast? Ellie didn't quite care anymore. Everything felt so amazing, and she was so thrilled to finally be with a woman, she thought she might swoon.

Jennifer slowly pulls back and looks at Ellie. She takes hold of her shirt and pulls it up and over her head, revealing her C-cup breasts. She tosses the shirt aside and looks at Ellie before taking her hands and placing them onto her breasts. "What do you think?" She asks softly.

Ellie leaned back to let her strip, and she blushed redder than ever at the sight of Jennifer's gorgeous breasts. As she pulled her hands to them, Ellie thought she might want to pray to something. "Th-they're so great," she said nervously, getting used to the feeling of another's woman's tits in her hands. She massaged them slowly as she looked up at her. "Does that feel good?" she asked, breathless. "I really don't know what I'm doing, I'm so sorry."

She moans softly. "Yes...that feels amazing. Just do what you like. I'm sure you touch yourself...it's just like that...you're just touching me instead." She says softly. She leans in and softly kisses her, pressing her tits into her hands more. She loved her touch.

Ellie didn't know why, but she felt better when Jennifer told her what to do. She looked up at her and smiled, and when she leaned in for another kiss, Ellie's hands seemed to press into her beautiful flesh more, and she squeezed more, moaning softly as she kissed her back. She moved her hands so that her thumbs were at Jennifer's nipples, and Ellie began to stroke them gently. She could feel herself getting more excited, and she started to get really hopeful that they would get to keep going after all. It was all so amazing.

Jennifer moans against her lips, deepening the kiss as she pushed her breasts into her hands more. She slowly breaks the kiss and looks into her eyes. She reaches down and takes hold of Ellie's shirt, beginning to pull up on it. "I want you." she says softly.

Ellie felt like her heartbeat could not possibly get any louder as Jennifer speaks to her. She was trying to remove her dress, so Ellie reluctantly relieved her breasts for a moment to help take it off. All that was left was her pink bra and panties. She was blushing profusely by now. "This is all so fast… but yes, I want you, too, Jennifer," she said, taking a hold of her breasts again before kissing her.

Jennifer's hand moves behind Ellie and unhooks her bra. She breaks the kiss and removes her bra. She slowly gets off of her and takes her hand. She gently pulls her up. "Let's go to the bed...it'll be more comfortable." She says softly as she gently pulls her to her bed.

Ellie nods and smiles as Jennifer leads her to the bed. "Of course," she said breathlessly. She was now lying on Jennifer's soft, lovely bed, and Jennifer was on top of her. They were both nearly naked, and Ellie knew that they wanted each other. It was thrilling and perfect and nothing like what she imagined her first time to be.

Jennifer leans in and kisses her as she slides a hand down between Ellie's legs. She cups her pussy through her panties and begins to slowly rub her. She moves her lips from hers and begins to kiss her neck. "I want to taste you." She says softly. "May I?" She asks softly.

Ellie blushed as she felt Jennifer's hand slip over her pussy. She could feel her body trembling nervously, scared to be a disappointment, excited to finally be having this moment with someone. As she slipped away from her lips, Ellie sighed deeply, every kiss on her neck gentle and sweet. "Yes, please," she said breathlessly, her heart pounding as she looked down at the scene, the beautiful woman on top of her. Her pussy was already reacting to her touch, getting wet for her.

She holds back a smile and slowly moves down. She takes hold of her panties and begins to pull down on them. Once they were off and tossed aside she moves between her legs, gently spreading them. She leans in and slowly slides her tongue against her pussy, loving the taste of her juices that were leaking out.

Ellie leaned back, clutching onto the sheets of Jennifer's bed as she began to tease her. "Oh my god," she said breathlessly, moaning in surprise. Her tongue felt so great on her pussy, and she quivered nervously as she licked her.

Jennifer slowly pushes her tongue inside Ellie's tight pussy and begins to work it in and out of her. She moves her hands up and cups her breasts, squeezing them as she tongue fucked her. She loved the way she tasted and when she came, then it would be time to feed.

Ellie kept her finger in her mouth, biting it as Jennifer shoved her slick tongue in and out of her aching pussy. She had trouble thinking of it, but with her depth and ferocity, it seemed like she was doing more with her tongue than most would be able to. So, she was lucky, and was having her first time with someone with skill. Her hips quivered and bucked as her pussy felt better than it ever had before, better than her own fingers could ever manage.

She stares up at her, her tongue growing a little longer as she tongue fucked the girl. She moves her tongue, making sure to hit all the sensitive spots. She squeezes her breasts, using them to hold her down. She needed to feed, she needed that sexual energy.

Ellie felt as if Jennifer's tongue had somehow gotten longer. It felt so deep inside her, but that had to be impossible. She was shocked by the force of the woman, and her body quivered as she felt more and more pleasure than she had ever imagined. She felt herself getting close to orgasm, and was honestly a little frightened by it.

Jennifer's tongue curves up and begins to stroke the girl's g-spot, wanting her to cum. Her hands move up and cups her breasts, squeezing them firmly. She loved how she tasted and as soon as she came she planned on feeding on her.

Ellie moaned loudly as she began to feel pleasure like never before. She thought she might physically overload, and as Jennifer gripped her breasts, she gripped the sheets, and she leaned back more, letting her hips thrust against Jennifer's face as she plunged her tongue deeper into her. Part of her was confused, almost scared, that tongues did not usually act in this way, but she became so distracted by the pleasures that soon her mind was going blank. Then, in an instant, she felt it. She screamed loudly, and her body shook and spasmed, and she felt her pussy tighten on the poor girl's tongue, and she climaxed. It was the best she had ever felt, sexually or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom