Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to Feed (With Spaceandwitchcraft)

jMurphy69

Star
Jennifer walks into the classroom and takes her seat. She looks around slightly, eyeing the new girls that were just starting out college. She was starting out as well...in this form. She had been here at the college for a long time now, using the female humans to supply her with enough energy to keep her going. Staying in human form took a lot out of her and she needed to feed quite often. But feeding in human form wasn't really giving her the energy she needed, she needed to feed with her true form.

She was from a planet, far far away from earth. She was given the mission to infiltrate this planet and find out all that she could. That was years ago though and she figured they had forgot about her and her mission by now. There was no communication at all. She didn't mind, she enjoyed this planet and it's female humans.

She was dressed today in a low cut top, showing a lot of cleavage, and a mini skirt that ended mid-thigh showing alot of her long, smooth legs. Her long, firey red hair was loose and hanging down to her lower back. She was a knockout, she could feel eyes on her as she walked to class.

She looks up towards the front, already having a candidate for her next feeding. She didn't think it would take much to get her alone.

Ellie was nervous for her first college class. She didn't know what to make of it, the whole situation so vastly different from high school. She made sure to check that there was reading material for any of her classes before the semester started, and she thought she was prepared, though the bulk of her money seemed to have been sucked away by her university.

Most of the class had already been filled up, save for some spots in the front row. Ellie sat down anxiously; she didn't think she stood out much, with black hair in a short bob, dark brown almond eyes and olive skin. She was wearing a simple pink dress that was cut at her knees, with a white collar. She looked around the room to double check that she was in the right class. It seemed like math.

Ellie had always been a bit of a bookworm, which had been a convenient way in high school to avoid dating. The truth was, she never really had been very interested in boys, but pretty much all the girls at school were straight, as far as she knew. She had hoped to have some luck in that department in college, and she had already noticed some really gorgeous girls in this class. One in particular, with fiery red hair, was a total knockout, looking like something out of a magazine. She had to remind herself for next time to get a better seat, so that she could be closer to this babe. For a moment, she could have sworn she looked back at her. She shyly sunk into her seat as the professor walked in. Class was about to start, and she had to focus on that. Eye candy could be dangerous.

Jennifer catches the young girl looking at her and offers a sweet, yet flirty smile. She would do quite beautiful she thought to herself. Now just to figure out a way to get her alone. She looks up front at the professor and begins to think about it, acting like she was paying attention. Over the years she had managed to take just about all of the classes the University had to offer. She had soaked up all the knowledge they had to offer.

She looks back at the raven haired beauty, she could tell that she was a little nervous. Maybe she could offer to help her study? She wondered what the girl tasted like. She mostly loved the taste of the girls she had fed on, there was a few that didn't taste that well but most did.

Jennifer was so lost in her fantasy of feeding on the girl that she didn't realize that class was almost over. The bell rings and she snaps out of it. She gets up and gather's her things before walking over to her.

"Hi...I'm Jennifer." She says introducing herself to the girl.

Ellie felt like perhaps she was being watched, and while she focused on their first class lesson, taking notes, she kept wanting to look behind her, to find out why she thought that was the case. In one moment, she did manage to look back, and she noticed that gorgeous redhead staring at her, not menacingly but... She almost could swear it was flirtatious. She had no reason to believe that she could get a girl like that to look at her the way she did, so she imagined that she was just overanalyzing the look, simply because she herself wished she could get a girl that beautiful.

As class finished, Ellie began to put away her things, and that was when the beautiful girl approached her. She found herself blushing and trying not to stammer. "H-Hi! I'm Ellie. Nice to meet you." She smiled sweetly, trying to keep her cool. Jennifer was way out of her league, if she even liked girls. "Is this your first class, too?" she asked.

Jennifer smiles. "Yeah, it's my first class too." she says looking at her. "I'm new here and I don't really know anybody." She says as her hand gently brushes against her arm. "Maybe we could hang out sometime?" She asks. "We could study, or just hang out and do whatever." She says looking into the girls eyes.

Ellie blushed a little. "I'm… well, I'm a freshman, so I'm new, too." She smiled sweetly, surprised as Jennifer stroked her arm. "Um… sure! I would love that," she looked back into her eyes for a moment before looking away out of embarrassment. There's no way she's flirting with me, is there? she asked herself. "Um, well, there's not much to study in the first week, I guess, but I would love a study buddy! I'm going to get lunch right now, would you like to join me? Or are you busy right now?"

"Lunch sounds great." She smiles at her. "How about we get something to go and we can go to my dorm room and chill?" She asks with a smile. She looks into Ellie's eyes. She was excited to get this girl alone. She could tell that Ellie was attracted to her and she planned on using that to get what she needed.

"Y-your… okay, sure," Ellie's cheeks were still pink, but she was trying to hide her obvious attraction to her. She didn't want to potentially scare away her first friend in college because she was a creepy lesbian. She finished getting her things together and walked out with her, unsure of what to say as they left the classroom and then the building. "So… what kind of food do you like?"

She smiles. You she thought to herself. "I'm good with anything, Pizza, Chicken, normal foods." she says. "What's your favorite?" She asks as she walks off with her. She had to control herself, if she didn't she'd jump her right now. She was hungry...and horny.

Ellie shrugged. "I'm not in the mood for anything in particular, either. Let's just get pizza, I think I saw a place around here." She pointed out a little shop down the block. They ordered food and stood around. She noticed some guys in the pizzeria gaping at Jennifer's beauty. She knew she wasn't alone in thinking she was gorgeous, but she wanted to punch those guys out just the same.

Jennifer could feel them looking at her. She was used to that. She moves her arm and places her hand onto Ellie's lower back. She looks at the girl and smiles. "It's taking a while for the pizza huh?" She asks.

Ellie felt a chill go up her spine as Jennifer touched her. It was so surprisingly intimate, she wondered if she had gone to some liberal city school where she had no problem with being out of the closet. In any case, she was nervous about being seen that way in public, though the guys noticed this act and seemed to give up on Jennifer. Just as she was about to respond, their pizza was ready. Ellie paid for her slice and soda and waited for Jennifer. She tried not to stare, but she really was gorgeous. She felt like she had hit the jackpot.

She pays for her slice and drink and looks at her. "Ready?" She asks with a smile. She was excited to spend some alone time with her. "So should we eat here or eat on the way to my dorm?" She asks.

"Well, you did say your dorm before. If you don't mind, I'd like to go with that option." Okay, now it was clear to Ellie that Jennifer was being flirty with her. It seemed crazy, so quickly into her first day of school, but she was going to run with it. Get a number, at least, or a kiss, or something. That's about as much as she expected from Jennifer.

She smiles at her and nods. She walks off with her, heading to her room. It was a short walk and within minutes they were inside her room. Closing the door behind her she puts her pizza and soda on the table. She had one of the nicest dorms available. It wasn't hard to falsify records and get herself in to the best dorm room. It was all one big room with a separate bathroom. She had a bed in the corner and a futon near the center of the room with a tv in front of it. The tv was pretty big and you could easily see it from the bed as well.

"Make yourself comfortable....hope you don't mind if I change really quick. I know I look good in a skirt but it's tight and uncomfortable." She smiles as she walks over to her bed and pulls out a pair of small cotton shorts and a tank top.

Ellie was really surprised by how gorgeous Jennifer's dorm room was. It seemed it was meant to be for two students, yet she somehow had managed to get it all to herself. The styles and the furnishings told Ellie that Jennifer had money. It was astounding. She sat herself down on the bed, using the table to set her pizza and soda down as she put her bag on the floor. As Jennifer mentioned that she would change, Ellie blushed redder and looked away. "No, um, please, it's your place, do what you'd like, I'll just look out the window or something." She did exactly that, her heart racing at the thought of her unchanging behind her. She tried to focus on eating. After all, she was actually hungry.

She looks over at Ellie. "It's okay, we're both big girls." She says as she pulls on a tank top and a pair of shorts. She wasn't wearing a bra so her nipples were fully visible against the fabric, especially since the AC was on. She walks over and grabs her pizza and sits down. "Come sit with me." She says as she begins to eat as well.

Ellie found herself blushing at the sight of Jennifer's nipples through her shirt. She could not deny the level of flirting that was going on here. As Jennifer called her over, she moved closer, looking away every time she ate her pizza. She could feel her heart racing wildly now. She had hoped for just a phone number or a kiss but she was starting to wonder if she had bigger plans in mind for her. She tried not to look nervous, tried to keep calm, because it would have to come up that she had never even kissed a girl before.

Jennifer finishes her pizza and looks over at Ellie. "Are you okay? You seem nervous." She says as she moves a hand up and runs her fingers through her hair. She doubted the girl had ever been with another girl before, which was going to make this more fun for Jennifer. She slowly scoots closer to Jennifer and slides her arm around her. "You're so pretty." She says softly.

Ellie tried to steady her heart rate and breathing as Jennifer touched her. She was almost done with her pizza, but having this gorgeous girl so close to her made her forget about eating entirely. She dropped her paper plate on the floor in front of them and moved closer to her, letting the girl's hand guide her. "Me? No… but you're pretty. You're gorgeous. I can't believe you're even talking to me…" she said, her voice quivering and uneasy. A chill went up her spine as they moved closer, and she was thrilled and anxious that she might finally get to kiss someone.

Jennifer looks at her and slowly moves over, straddling her lap. She strokes her cheek and leans in softly pressing her lips against hers, kissing her. She cups her cheeks and gently presses her body against hers, her breasts pressing against hers.

It was all so sudden for Ellie, she was speechless by Jennifer's actions. She could only look at the gorgeous woman now in her lap, and she barely even knew what to do with her hands, finally settling them on Jennifer's hips. As she leaned in to kiss her, Ellie kissed hungrily back, her heart racing with excitement and the thrill of their lips and chests pressing into each other. She could feel her face growing hot and her body getting hotter.

Jennifer's hands move down and take hold of Ellie's hands and moves them to her ass. She smiles into the kiss and moves her arms back across her shoulders. She deepens the kiss, probing the girls mouth with her tongue, pressing her breasts against Ellie's firmly. She moans softly against her lips as she gently grinds her body against hers.

Ellie was a little embarrassed but mostly thrilled to get Jennifer's perfect ass in her grip, squeezing it gently as she kissed her back. She began to moan softly as their kiss intensified, and she felt their tongues against each other. They were so pressed together that Ellie thought they could not possibly get any closer, unless they were naked. But that would have to wait for another night. For now, all she had to think about, all she could think about, were their mouths tangled in each other.

Jennifer's hands move between them and she begins to rub the sides of her breasts, teasing them a bit. She breaks the kiss and looks at her. She smiles slightly. "You're a good kisser." She says softly as she leans in and begins to kiss her neck, slowly exploring her body.

Back
Top Bottom