Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Lust (Tales Of Symphona/Abyss/Vesperia/Etc.) For both sexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystearica

Star
I've always been a huge fan of the Tales Of line of games -- started with Symphonia some years back, and I've played just about every game since that I could get my hands on. To that end, I'd love to start a roleplay based on one of the Tales games. To keep things short, simple, and to the point, I'm just going to divide everything into lists! Because who doesn't love lists.

**Note. There are some child characters in the Tales games. EVERY character mentioned from here on is 15+ as provided by the Tales wiki. Won't consider younger per personal standards/site rules (Presea, the 30 year old trapped in the body of a 14 year old, does not count as older than 15)

Format:
  • [Game Title] [Character(s) I'd like to play] [Character(s) I'd really love to play opposite of (I'm not limited to these by far. I'm down for most of the males and against certain OCs]

• Tales of Symphonia: Raine, Sheena, Colette opposite Lloyd, Zelos, Kratos, Regal, Emil (Dawn of the New World)
  • Tales of Legendia: Chloe, Shirley, Norma, Grune opposite Senel, Will, Jay
  • Tales of the Abyss: Tear Grants(favorite), Natalia, Noir (of the Dark Wings) opposite Jade, Guy, Asch, Van
  • Tales of Vesperia: Judith, Rita, Estellise opposite Yuri Motherfucking Lowell (favorite!), Flynn, Raven
  • Tales of Graces: Cheria, Pascal opposite Malik, Richard, Asbel
  • Tales of Xillia: Milla, Leia, Muzet opposite Gaius, Jude, Alvin

**Note 1: I am perfectly willing to play either side! I would happily play a male against any female, or a female against any male. I'll even do girl x girl, but I'm not big on guy x guy.

**Note 2: I really like idea of doing a crossover as well, like the Tales of Fandom games. Especially Tear and Yuri, being my favorite characters in the Tales series.

Kinks:

• Coercion/Blackmail
  • Force/Rape
  • Multiple Partners
  • Rough Sex (doesn't have to be rape)
  • Clothed sex
  • Oral/anal/vaginal
  • Risk of pregnancy
  • Bondage

This is just a short list. I like a number of things, and I also enjoy romance and sweeter, more vanilla scenes. I'm down for being as submissive as you'd like, or a ball-busting bitch.

Rules:
  • NO outside contact. No e-mail, phone, Skype, messenger, etc.
  • I really prefer threads, though if you're intriguing enough I MIGHT agree to PMs. I find threads more manageable!
  • No other ideas needed, please! I'll talk over other JRPGs or anything along those lines, but I don't want to hear anything relating to real life. I've been approached through this thread about a "fitness trainer" RP, and I'm not at all interested.

RE: Tales of Lust (Tales Of Fandom)

please only bump your thread once a day. Also pm me if you have a plot for Yuri and Rita, I love that game and would be willing to give it a shot.

RE: Tales of Lust (Tales Of Fandom)

Now this is a serious I don't see people play out often.
I'd be happy to play any of the following:

- Raine x Lloyd
- Sheena x Zelos
- Judith x Yuri
- Milla or Muzet x Jude

Would you be willing to play as the dominant one in the pair? If so, PM me with ToSymphonia character you'd like to play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom