Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assemble your team! (a semi specific request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

messylips

Star
Hey everyone :) I'm looking for a particular plot, or rather a style of rp, it would go something like this:

Your character is assembling a group, he must go to each other the girls and convince them to join, simple right? Now keep in mind this is not a harem persay, there may be scenes with multiple girls but ultimately they are brought together to fight or accomplish some goal, there are a few fandoms this could take place in:

League of Legends (a support an adc a top a jungler a mid and there summoner?)

SMITE (see above!)

Final fantasy tactics (a whole team of class based girls :D)

Shin Megami Tensei (our new demon summoner has to get his party up and running)

These are just examples, I'm also open to things like a fantasy group getting together to go on a quest, things like that!

Some girls will be sub, some Dom, some a mix, they will have there own kinks and likes and dislikes, so be careful!

I will limit myself to perhaps 2 of these, so I will have to pick and choose the most appealing ones if it comes to it.

For fft I'm open to all the races present in the advance games, and while there aren't any champions in Lol (or smite) I'm against, I do have favourites.

Smt is a pretty open book!

What I look for from you:
-a willingness to put up with and enjoy my weirder side
-input input input! Feel free to throw in twist, even introduce other girls!
-patience, I can be quite slow to reply at times
-new addons to this idea, I'd love to hear another idea similar that I didn't even think of :)

Here is my thread proper:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=25318

I do hope to hear from you soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom