Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Username origin

I concur.I definitely won't miss not being able to be online and on the phone at the same time. ;/

I use a lot of pseudonyms when I'm online when I don't feel completely comfortable sharing my real name or giving away any obvious identification about me. Esielle is a derivative of siemelle which I use a lot online (along with two others) until I'm comfortable saying my first name. Siemelle, itself, is the spelled out version of my initials - CML. I changed siemelle around into esielle last year for something and, for whatever the reason, I decided to use it to sign up for a few forums.

esielle said:
I use a lot of pseudonyms when I'm online when I don't feel completely comfortable sharing my real name or giving away any obvious identification about me. Esielle is a derivative of siemelle which I use a lot online (along with two others) until I'm comfortable saying my first name. Siemelle, itself, is the spelled out version of my initials - CML. I changed siemelle around into esielle last year for something and, for whatever the reason, I decided to use it to sign up for a few forums.

It's a really pretty name.And spelling out your initials like that is clever. :) I can't stand my given name (I'm Transgender,so it doesn't exactly fit anymore.) I like that we can come up with names to use in place of our real names.

Back
Top Bottom