Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lawrence Family (celebstars and theotherguy)

theotherguy

Super-Earth
Colin had just finished graduation and realized as he laid in bed that it would have been better if his big sister was there. The bedroom fan spun and washes the cool air over his body. His naked body was damped with the beads of water out from a fresh shower. He looked over at the picture of the two of them on a beach and realized he needed to call her.

Grabbing his phone he dialed her number and called. It rang oddly so he knew she had forwarded her phone while traveling. He knew she was out of reach to get back home but maybe he could convince his rich sibling to send him out a and to take him to wherever she was. *Ring ring - hey you pick up your phone!

Jennifer had a successful career and loved making movies. One important thing about making those movies was that it made her mega rich. Rich beyond belief, she could have retired from acting after the first Hunger Games movie and lived out her live without so much worry. That wasn't how she was raised though, she was a hard worker and loved to be kept busy. Well most of the time.

For now, Jennifer was on a rented island in the Dubai. There wasn't anyone else for miles and she would be able to enjoy her holiday in peace. If she wanted anything, someone would have to come by boat to deliver it to her. She couldn't believe she had room service on her own island, she was still getting used to that.

When the phone rang, she took a while to answer it as she had been swimming in the pool at the back of the house. Dripping wet in her bikini, she carried water with her footsteps before picking up the call.

"Hey? How was graduation? Sorry I couldn't be there."

"Yeah yeah. I wish you were here too. Mom and dad have been driving me up a wall and I need to get the hell out of here." A huff of frustration from his body as he remembered having to deal with the constant requests by his mother and the relentless comparison to his sister by his father. It's a rough life of a young man who had always had to live in the massive shadow of the silver screen darling. He oddly though didn't hold any ill feelings towards her. He knew she was a genuine person and was only using the public's adornment of her to her benefit.

"Seriously Jen I need to get to whoever you are. Can you send for me or something?" He wanted to be on that beach and relax for a moment before heading off to college. His mind and body had awarded him a athletic scholarship to a small private school for soccer so he didn't have much time before having to report for preseason training. He stood up naked and looked at his body in the mirror. For and toned but was in desperate need of a good tan.

"I'll expect a limo out front soon. So make it happen Oscar winner."

"No limo, nothing like that. I will get a private jet to you instead" she laughed, trying to act even flasher although that wasn't her personality at all. "Don't tell Mom or Dad though, I don't think they would approve, tell them you are staying with friends or something. If they knew you wanted to come here to get a tan they would probably stop you. You know what they are like, well to you anyway. I am the golden girl" she laughed once more.

After a series or more conversation, Jennifer finally stopped talking to her brother and made another call for her pilot to pick up her brother. It wasn't actually her jet or her pilot, but the film director who admired her greatly offered it for her use for whatever she wanted.

Once it was all settled, she sent her brother a message, telling him what time to be at the airport.

The plane ride was a long one so he knew he needed a little something for the trip. Grabbing some serious sleeping pills from his mom's medicine cabinet the long flight was nearly a blink away. Waking up in a haze he realized he was getting close when the flight attendant shook him to buckle his seat and prepare for entrance. After landing he switched planes to a puddle jumper that made a quick hour flight over some crystal clear blue water an soon landed on the water on a small island.

He exited the plane to see his sister waiting on the shore waving at him. He thanked the pilot and jumped off with his shoes and luggage in hand. Walking up, Colin dropped his bags and walked up hugging his sister. "God Jennifer it's been so damn long and I almost forgot what this felt like." He hugged her hard and closed his eyes happy to be here rather than anywhere else in the world. As he opened his eyes he realized this island couldn't be bigger than their local park.

"So is this place really all ours?" He put his arm around her and started to walk up to the house. A gorgeous open plan beach resort that allowed for the breeze to hit every wall in the facility. Colin was happy to be here and only wondered what his sister had planned for them.

"Yep, all ours, well mine" she said, teasing him a little bit. As they walked along the beach the plane which had brought him soon turned around and made a run before lifting up in to the cloudless sky.

"There is a beach that goes all around us" Jennifer's arms lifted and opened to try and demonstrate. "A pool, a mansion of course" she pointed towards the home.

"It is paradise, but can get lonely. There isn't much to do on here though apart from just soak up the sun." Jennifer was wearing a purple bikini top and the same coloured bikini bottoms. Her figure was delightful, she was slim and had curves. Her blonde hair was tied up in to a ponytail to so it wouldn't be in her face.

"Well I'm here now so lets keep this island anything but boring." He held her hand as they made their way up to the house with luggage in hand. He had no intention of ruining this opportunity to unwind with his sister. They were never together long enough to have a discussion about the life anymore. He wondered how she was doing and where she felt she was going. Hell he would probably have to answer the same question himself.

He unpacked himself and wanted to follow his sister's cue and change into a bathing suit. He grabbed his suit which was a smaller European cut that was riding low on his waist and came high on his thighs. He was used to seeing his friends with big board shorts so he thought it was pretty lame to not show off what he had. He walked out seeing Jennifer waiting for him.

"Ok you, are we going to enjoy this beautiful beach or not? I've been traveling for what seems like forever and I want to stretch my body out." Colin walked over to her and playfully slapped her tight round ass and ran out to the sun that greeted him. "Fuck what a wonderful scene this is."

When they reached the home on the island, Jennifer went to make herself a drink as her brother got settled in and unpacked. She was gazing out of the window, taking in the breathtaking view below of the clear blue sea. It was glimmering in the hot sunshine above whilst the waves sent ripples through to the beach.

Holding her cup in her hand and sipping her drink, Jennifer looked over her shoulder at her brother who was wearing these smaller trunks. "What are you wearing" she joked, before she felt his slap on her ass. "You shouldn't be doing things like that, I'm your sister!" She shouted at him as he was running out to the beach. Placing her cup on the table, she went out of the back door and followed him down the path to the beach in her bikini.

Colin ran out quickly and met the sand with his feet. It was a little warm but felt nice after being cramped in an airplane for hours on end. He stopped, closed his eyes, and took a deep breathe to realize where he had been transported to. After a quick catharsis, he turned back to his sister who was in pursuit and answered her back. "What a brother can't smack his sister's ass?!"

He smiled walking into the water, just ankle deep. He loved smacking her ass. He had been doing it since he was little. It wasn't necessarily sexual when they were younger. But he loved the way it would shake when he hit it and the feeling under his open palm. As he developed his sights were usually on a girls ass. The peachier the better. A girl could have nice breasts and be gorgeous but if she didn't have a little wiggle when she walked Colin wasn't interested. In a quick moment he realized his current girl friend had pretty much the same butt as his sister. "Woah," he said to himself in a quick aha moment.

"No!!" She laughed, finally catching up with him as he was on the beach. "Nothing bothers you does it" a smile appeared. Jennifer wished she was more like her brother. He was so care free and loved life. She did to to some degree, but being in the press and media a lot meant she had to be careful what she did or what she said.

Joining him in the ocean, she went further in, so far that her feet barely touched the sand below. The water was so warm and clean and fish the size of her hand were swimming around her.

"I wish I could live here, never go back. Although I don't think our parents would like that!"

"Not sure it's mom and dad you have to worry about Jen. I'm pretty sure it's the millions of dollars slipping through your fingers as you play 'Gilligan's Island' with your brother that you have to worry about." He walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulde as they stood in the clear water. He was just a bit taller than her but they were practically the same body type. He took a moment to thank her again, "this is great Jennifer. Thanks again for bringing me out here. I'll be your Gilligan if you be my Mary Anne."

Without much thought he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her on top of him into the water. He loved wrestling with her when try were young and didn't care if she was his sister, he would try and take her down any opportunity he could. The fish swam away quickly as the two siblings splashed in te water. No one around besides the splashing of water and occasional bird call. "Come on Hungrr Games I thought you were a warrior!"

"No...No!" Jennifer shouted, feeling him grab her and wrestle with her in the sea. Her head went under the water which made her hair soaking wet. "My hair is all wet!" Yelling at him, she lunged towards him with all her might, falling on top of him and making him dive under the water. Of course she wasn't going to hit him, she instead just tickled his body with her fingers. They roamed under his arms and across his ribs, Jen liked making him laugh and giggle.

Suddenly, a boat sped around the island and the ma driving it saw the couple messing around. "Young love!" He shouted before driving off. Jennifer stopped what she was doing, she started to feel like how they acted was wrong again. "We aren't a normal brother and sister are we" she said. Using her arms she was spreading them out wide with a little paddle to keep herself afloat in the water.

He hated to admit it but his sister was no pushover. He was pretty fit but still had a hard time handling her. She had a strength about her that he assumed she got from their father. But in actuality it was their mother who was the dominate one. Never taking anything she didn't want from anyone was her mantra. Plus a swimmer through out her young life, she turned down a lit of guys before settling down with their father.

"Normal?" Colin gathered him self feeling Jennifer next to him as he balanced himself and got the salt water out of his eyes. "Who cares?" He was passionate in his response. "Jen, we've always been close. So why should that change now that your on the cover of magazines? I'm not going to look at you any different just because you win awards, or love you any different because the paparazzi want to film you every second." He put his hands on her waist. "Don't think about them. This weekend is about us."

He leaned in and hugged her like a brother. Comforting.

He always reassured her when she was worried, he was good at that she had to admit. Hugging him back, her hands went in top of his back with her head resting on his shoulders. Looking at the fish, she tried catching one now. They swam very fast through the ocean and it was a real shock when one landed in her palm. "He wants to say Hi" Jennifer said, putting the creature in her brother's face.

Laughing, she started to swim away from him now to shallower waters. The sea was at her waist, just above her bikini bottoms. "You have a new friend now!"

"Leave it to you to be able to catch a fish with your bare hands. Jesus! Could you e any more Hunger Games." He laughed as he playfully gave the fish a little kiss before it fell back bro the water. The mood was still playful and easy going. The water was too inviting to not enjoy fully. Being a bit of a exhibitionist he pulled his bathing suit off and tossed it at his sister. "Hey catch!"

The water felt nice on his body. He was completely submerged so Jennifer could t really see anything. Not that he was embarrassed or looking to get a reaction he just genuinely enjoyed the feeling of being without clothes. Usually the first at parties to take off his clothes, he knew he didn't have anything to hide. He had never considered a nudist lifestyle but it was something that he wouldn't mind enjoying for a weekend.

"Oh my god that is gross!" She flinched, watching his clothing fly through the air before being caught in her hands. Screwing her face up a little bit, she was looking at the water and could see through it almost at his naked body. The waves and shimmering of light from the sun made it difficult for her to see anything yet curiosity was getting the better of her. Turning around, she started to go for a swim, backing away from her brother a little bit.

Colin grabbed his bathing suit and began to walk it up to the shore. His bare, tight ass white from no sun on it and the contradiction with his tan body. As he turned quickly she only got a quick split second of his bulge. Nothing too wild but just enough to peak her interest. He swam back to his sister and just continued casually chatting with her as if they were both fully clothed.

"So what's the deal with you Jen? Why aren't you dating anyone?" He knew his sister was a difficult person in relationships because she was so focused on her career. But after gaining so much fame an control of her direction he thought se would let her self go to the benefit of a trusting man.

Jennifer covered her eyes when she saw his fleshy butt swaying as he walked out of the sea to throw his shorts on to the white sand. When he turned around, she saw his cock which was a decent size when flaccid. Quickly turning away, the girl noticed him coming over to her, swimming in the process before talking.

"I don't need to date anyone, I am fine as I am. Plus I would never see them as I am always working and making films." Paddling her arms out to the side, she remained above the sea level.

Colin jumped in the water and swam as the crystal water soaked him in and his stress seemed to melt away in the buff. He got right up to where his sister was and emerged wiping the water beads from his face. He loved how fun she was and hearing her not concerned with love made him sad. He knew his sister was a catch. Even more so he knew she was someone who caved affection. So hearing this he wondered how she was making this possible without looking.

"Well you may be focused but how can you be so sheltered from love?" He floated with her and knew she needed some attention but he wasn't the guy to give it to her right? He loved flirting with Jen because she was playful and didn't take any if his shit like most girls his age. The barriers were too strong but he couldn't help but have a brief idea that his sister was what he secretly wanted all these years.

"I don't need any love" she replied, swimming to a more shallow area so she could actually stand in the water. "I don't want to get hurt you know?" Scratching her head, she dunked her head in the water before lifting back up, not wanting her hair to dry yet as it would turn frizzy. "What about you though? I don't see you with a girlfriend, I guess because I am away a lot working. Do you have many?"

As they talked, Jennifer grew a little tired and retreated to the beach, she then went on to the soft white sand and laid down on it as the waves came crashing down to her feet.

"Yeah love is kind of something I'm getting over right now." He said with a bit of sorrow in his voice. "I actually just broke up with my girlfriend because she is headed across the country to go to school. It sucks but I feel like it's for the best. I know we can't stay together long distance. Especially not if I'm heading to college too." He looked visually a little shaken because he did love her but he tried to maintain his composure.

Following her but not getting out of the water he laid forward in the shallows so that his elbows propped him up and his bare ass got some sunshine. "You would have liked her she reminded me a lot of you."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You sound like you cared for her so she must of been special to you. I never think long distance relationships would work. You can talk everyday on the phone yeah, but you can't see one another or touch one another. Makes you pretty sad just to think about it."

"She reminded you of me? Isn't that a little weird? It would be like you wanted to date your sister?!" She laughed, her fingers digging in to the sand.

"I don't know Jen. If you think about it what the hell is so wrong with it. We grew up together and experienced life together. You know my strengths and my weaknesses. I would love a woman just like you. So in essence I think you would be the ideal person for me." He felt the weight if his words and regretted nothing.

They were in the middle of no where and who was to judge them. Both of them were attractive and fun people. He could totally picture himself with her and almost wished she would reach out and tell him the same. His naked body stretched out in the sun and water beading across his tight body. Squinting at her in the sun he wondered how she would take his words.

Jennifer didn't know what to say, her brother had no shame in the matter, he was practically telling her his love for her. "Look, I like everything about you to, I mean, your funny, got a nice personality and a nice body to." Stretching out on the beach, she stood up and went over to him, walking back in to the water. "Your lucky I am not a normal sister, you know most girls would freak out if their brother just told them what you told me?" Nodding her head, she then shook it. "You can't be with me" she smiled, but I am flattered."

Back
Top Bottom