Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem Fun (Looking for Female RPers)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. I've never really done a group request thread, so I apologize if it's difficult to follow. Anyways, I'm looking for female roleplayers to help me with a group harem roleplay, that is one male with a large group of females. I participating in group roleplays long ago, but most of them didn't last long, but I decided to see how long this would last. Perhaps it might last us quite a while, who knows.

Rules
1. I'm looking for my partner to be female, in character and in real life. I don't mean to offend, but male playing female kind of takes me out of it a little bit.
2. These will be mxf roleplays, or actually mxfxfxfxf...., so this is for females to join, no males.
3. I'd like for my partner to be literate in English. I use to not care, but I quickly got a lot of partners that gave me sentences that were a jumbled up mess. So now I need a partner that I can understand.
4. My posts usually range from about 1 to 3 paragraphs. I would like my partner to post about the same. If you post more, that's great, more for me to work with. I mainly just don't want one-liners. I can't work with that.
5. Let's all be friends here. If I do something you don't like, just politely let me know about it and I'll do my best to keep it in mind for the future. I tend to come back swinging if I get yelled at for doing something that I didn't know angered you.
6. I assume this will be required for group roleplays, but the partners should have a decent amount of patience. I understand that we all have personal lives, and I respect that. I would like a little notice though if you're going to be gone for an extended amount of time. We can think of something should the issue arise.

Kinks: creampies, sexy outfits, roleplay within the roleplay, pool and shower scenes, public scenes, rough sex, loud moans, sex scenes with more than one women at once, I'll post more when I think of them

No-no's: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, extreme bondage, death, ect.

You can always look at my F-List as well.

Plot Ideas:
The Demon Hunter
A Demon queen invades our world and succeeds in taking over the majority of it. Many demon hunters are killed and she is feared by everyone. Women are captured and taken away to breed with her servants to add to her endless legion of monsters. One demon hunter stands up and decides that she has to die. Trained in ancient arts, he is humanities only chance to stop her. On his quest, he forms a team to help him stop the demon queen (warrior, archer, healer, mage, ect.) and all of them happen to be women. He either saves them from almost being raped by demons or they see him and are impressed and want to join him. Either way, they all fall in love with them and he eventually sleeps with all of them, some at the same time. Even the demon queen gets in on the action as she tries to taint him from time to time by seducing him in his dreams. This will be a long-term, smut filled adventure. Although there are monsters, there will be no demon or tentacle sex, not very good at those. I'll play the demons, except for the queen and female demons, but they all get killed before they get to rape the women.

Apartment Complex:
A young man grew up in an apartment complex with his family ever since he was a boy. When he was old enough to live on his own, his family decided to move out, but he chose to stay behind and live in the apartment room by himself. Why? He grew up and got to know a lot of the neighbors. Most of those neighbors just happen to be women. Some are girls his age, older women, a couple of years younger, all of them have a thing for him. Some are unsatisfied housewives, single women, girls that go to college with him, some girls still in high school, working women, ect. All of them watched him grow up and all of them want to get a piece of him, and some are willing to share.

Friends With Benefits:
A young man managed to have a lot of female friends. Some of them single, others have boyfriends. All of them turn to him when they want have some naughty fun. A lot of them use to be ex girlfriends, but he was so good in bed that they couldn't stay away from him. Some are too busy to have boyfriends, but they still need to relieve stress. And some are just plain horny. This just a story of a guy that goes around, satisfying his female friends with his talents in bed.

Dark Lord's Harem:
A favorite of mine. This is a demon lord's rise to power as he recruits different kinds of monsters into his army to slay humanity. Eventually he has to recruit more feminine monsters such as succubi, harpies, witches, dryads, she-cats, ect. and they join him either willingly, or he has to 'convince' them. Afterwards, he spreads his name by attacking villages, capturing women and making them his sex slaves. Eventually a powerful female hunter, or two, or a few arrive to take him down. After an intense battle, they fall and he claims his prize.

Typical Anime Style:
This is pretty much a plot you see in a lot of animes. A young man befriends a lot of girls, maybe on or two are childhood friends, and they all suddenly fall in love with him. They don't always have to be the same. Maybe there's a tsundere one, like the childhood friend that hits him out of jealousy. There could be the obsessive stalker one, constantly thinking about him and watching him. The cute bubbly one, the quiet bookworm, the hot shy one, maybe the twins. They could be in some sort of trouble and he helps them, and they all are so touched that they fall for him. Or maybe they think he just has a hot body. Of course the childhood friend has liked him for a long time.

Video Game Hero
Kind of an odd perspective from the odd show Captain N, The Game Master. It's a dumb show, I'm aware, but this plot is similar to the show. All video games are connected in one dimension. A league of villains band together and decide to take over the dimension and finally achieve their goals. The heroes of the world need outside assistance and contact our world for help. They are in need of the help of a gamer that knows the weaknesses of all of the villains. After pulling in a gamer from his world to theirs, he becomes their chosen hero who will save them all. Many famous video game characters need his help. Some will repay him in abilities and weapons, others (like the sexier characters) will repay him with their bodies or servitude. In his quest, he'll form a team of powerful allies, mostly female, and take down the villains. We can even have scenes with female villains like Juri from Street Fighter, Tira from Soul Caliber, ect. I know it's a cheesy story, but it's an excuse to have a roleplay with some hot video game girls. Tongue

Family of Incest
A young man grew up with a large family. Most members living in the same rather large house. Sadly though, he recently became the only man in the house. His father passed away, his aunt got divorced and his sister(s) and cousin(s) are single. That's ok, because he'll soon find out that he's the only man they need. His Milf of a mother watched as her son grew into such a handsome young man, and she needs her sexual urges taken care of. His aunt has always teased him, since he was a kid, now it's time to reward him for putting up with her. His sister(s) while kind of sluts, always wanted to know what it was like to try some incest. And his cousin(s) was probably the closest to getting into bed with him. Now all of these women are going to have to share this young man, in order to satisfy their hungry sexual cravings.

High School Club
After being gone for a while, a young boy moves back into his hometown, but he isn't able to make any friends. Back when he use to live in this town, he was friends with a young feminine boy(?), now he wonders how his old friend is doing these days. He's confronted by a strange, but beautiful girl, and asked him to join her new club, with her as the president. The club is designed to strengthen friendly relationships. Soon after, the chairman's daughter, as well as the school's idol, requests to join, wanting to have a companion that won't drool over her like most guys. While the president rejects her, disliking popular girls, you allow her to join. Soon after a few more begin to join. A young girl that has been watching you from afar and requests to become your servant. A cute bookworm, who's also very perverted. Even his little sister joins, who's a little overly attached to him. While the club spends it's time mainly just goofing off, each member secretly loves him, and tries to get alone with him. Even more shocking, the president was actually the young boy from his past, turns out the she use to be a huge tomboy when she was young. *Bonus points if you know of the anime this is based off of*

More to come

Thanks again for looking at my request thread. Hopefully this works out and we can hopefully have some fun with this. Looking forward to hear from a few of you. :)

Back
Top Bottom