Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ladies, who wants to RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughPassion

Planetoid
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this place here and I've been roleplaying for about seven years! It's been a long time, but for the most part in terms of the roleplay request. I'm looking for a lovely woman to roleplay with. Good grammar, spelling, and NEEDS to be DETAILED!

In terms of what I'm into, I'm into just about anything except for rape, incest, feet fetish, age play, and pretty much any extreme kinky fetish you can think of. I'm real cool, relaxed, and laid back. If you don't like a particular idea or scenario, I'd be more than welcome to talk about how we can make it better to suit my partner. I'm not really into super long build-ups in roleplays to be honest, I just want to get to the point and have it be cliche. :p

Feel free to call me Zach! And if you wish to roleplay with me or want to be in the scenario of mine, my yahoo is thedashinggentleman92@yahoo.com

Hopefully we can make something happen! :)

RE: New To The Forum! Welcome Roleplay Gifts?

Bumping Policy: You may bump your thread only ONE TIME per day AND if your thread reaches page 3 or later. So NO ONE should ever be bumping their thread more than once in a single 24 hour time period and NO ONE should ever be bumping their thread within this 24 hour time period UNLESS it's gone to page 3 or later. The ONLY exceptions to this are -- you have edits you've added to your pages and thus you wish to bump (though please wait until ALL edits are complete), you are adding 'reserve' posts to your thread (though PLEASE notify staff BEFORE you do this), you are responding to something RP-related within your thread. All other times will be considered 'over bumping' and warrant a verbal warning first. Persistent disregard to this will warrant harsher consequences. Also, if traffic is extremely slow, staff is reasonable. So, if traffic is super slow and your thread is on page 2 or later for a week or longer, you may then bump your thread back to page one. However, once you do this, you may not bump again for another 24 hours AND until your page reaches page 3 or later once again. No exceptions.

~Direct quote from the Site Rules Page~

Thank you in advance for adhering to these...
~LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom