Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess Kate (Celebstars & Silvernight)

celebstars

Pulsar
Princess Kate of the Netherlands was a beautiful girl at the age of twenty. Everybody who was her age would be extremely jealous of her life and even those older than her would be to. Being born in to a family with such wealth and power meant people perceived her as a very lucky girl and to add insult she was drop dead gorgeous.

These people who disapproved of her were her own people in her home country. They thought this way because she had no responsibility, no duties to uptake or honour. Kate was as free as a normal person and could spend her time however she wished to. Of late, she had been in America doing some fashion work, keeping her identity a secret, although it was rather hard at times when two men dressed in black suits followed her everywhere.

Today, Kate had received some very bad news. The royal doctor had called the blonde beauty personally and informed her that her father was very ill and that she needed to be there. Loving her father very much, Kate left the USA and flew on a private jet to Europe.

She didn't arrive until very late in the night, attending the palace which was situated in the city surrounded by parks. The darkness was illuminated by lamps along the pathway which she had driven up until parking.

Waking inside the grand majestic building Kate climbed the stairs and found her father's bedroom. The daughter would stay there all night, holding his hand.

The next morning, Kate was resting her head on the side of the bed sleeping. She was in yesterday's black dress and hadn't even bothered changing yet because she didn't want to leave her father's side.

Oliver Van Kinter was a key adviser to the King of the Netherlands, he was a man who run many aspects of the country for the king, who had been for a while falling into his illness and unable to completely control he country as he had at one point in his life. The man greatly enjoyed the fact that he had control over things and was not one wanting to give up what power he had and if anything was wanting to gain more power over things.

Oliver knew that the news of her father's illness was progressing a great deal faster then anyone knew that it would progress. He knew that Princess Kate would then come home and then would perhaps take some of the power that he had gathered up over the years and that wasn't something that the good adviser wanted at all. No at all, that would be something he would have to stop and put an end to as well.

The Adviser was just under six feet tall with brown hair that had streaks of gray starting to show up, he was thin and fare in appearance, he looked very much like he was in his middle ages of life but no older then that as he had to keep himself looking good due to his public job of adviser.

Oliver spend the next day thinking and reading till he came up with his answer on how to deal with the princess, how to increase his power and stay on top all at the same time. He smiled to himself knowing this fact and had his servant come to tell him when the blonde came home to see her father. He got that news later that night and figured it would be best if he let her stay with her father for the moment and wait till the next day to talk with the young woman and start the trap.

Oliver sat in his office working as he had his servant take a letter to Kate, the letter would tell Kate that she was needed by him and that they needed to go over state affairs and that it was very important as well. He knew that he had to stress that it was important otherwise the princess would never leave her father and never show up and talk with him on any subject as she would be to afraid to leave her father for any amount of time.

An hour had passed since Kate had awoken at the bedside. She was drinking a hot tea which one of the maids had brought her. The young daughter had no idea what was going to happen today, whether he would take a turn for the worse or if his condition would get better.

As she sat there in her chair, a servant came in to the room after politely knocking on the door first. Handing the Princess a letter she left her immediately and gave her the privacy she deserved. Taking the royal seal off the envelope, Kate opened the letter to see a hand written passage telling her it was important that they had a meeting to discuss certain matters and state affairs.

This actually made the blonde a little angry and frustrated. Placing her tea on the side of the bed on a table she got up from her chair and opened the door in to the large corridor. Walking towards Oliver's office she knocked a few times quite hard before just entering without so much as a 'enter' from him.

"I am by my father's side thinking the worst and all you care about is the country!"

The adviser looked at the blonde who happened to walk into the room. He couldn't be bothered by saying things such as welcome to the woman, he looked up from the paper and looked right at the woman. His eyes focused on her own as he heard her comment and could feel the anger coming from her body as she made the bold statement, one that was to fitting for a woman who could if given the chance rule a kingdom rather well. He was not going to tell her this, for that would be very counter productive to his own cause at the moment.

"I understand this, your father is a great man, the greatest of men," he said looking at her, "I have to make sure that when he gets better, that his kingdom is as strong as it was when he got ill," he said firmly as he looked the blonde right in the eye. "Your father has worked so long to help these people, to work to improve their lives, it would be a great disservice if I were to abandoned them and not constantly work to improve their lot. I asked you here to ask you to take up your father's role in the government till he gets better. If this doesn't happen it could me serious trouble, and a lot more trouble in the long run as well for you."

The adviser paused as he looked at her, "I shall not keep you long for I understand your father is important to you, and I too shall visit him when I have time to do so after I am done with my work," he said as he walked over to his cabinet, and took down to cups, "you look stressed, perhaps some green tea could help you out a bit," he suggested as he looked at the blonde. "It is not easy to see someone who was forever so strong in the situation that he is in now, but know that my and all your subjects prayers are with you princess."

Kate's hard stance soon softened as he spoke to her. He always said the right things and today was no different.

"I'm sorry, I am just a mess right now. I have already lost my mother, I can't lose my father as well." As she talked, Kate then heard him speak of taking her father's place and role. "I don't know how to govern? How am I going to do that?"

Her voice was appearing croaky and broken. The girl was clearly in a stressed state of mind and loved the offer of some tea, even though she had some already. "Yes please, that sounds nice. Sorry about giving you a hard time Oliver." Rubbing her forehead with her fingers and palms Kate composed herself and waited for the refreshment he offered.

"Will you teach me how to rule? Rule in my father's absence? I don't want his place. He will get better. Won't he? I don't know what I would do without him. Plus I am to young to rule."

Oliver looked at the blonde princess as he mixed the drinks, of course there was a bit of slight of hand when he made her own drink. He put in an agent, the agent would cause a reaction in the mind of the person who drank it. It wouldn't be fast acting, but it would be effective over time. Oliver figured that he would just need to wait a bit of time till it was implemented and he would also the natural weakness and trust of the princess against her. He figured by doing this he would be able to truly remain in power as long as he was alive.

Oliver put the drink down in front of Kate, "Well now, your father is one of the strongest people I have ever meet in my life. If there is something he can do to win, he will do it. I know he won't give up and he will fight this thing the whole way. I wouldn't ever give up on him so easily, he is a strong man, a good man, and a fighter of a man," he said confidently as he looked at Kate. He knew that this was true, but all men had their battle against time a battle no man no matter how great could win.

He put the drink down and looked at her, "For now, I figure I can help you learn to rule, it is a challenge, but I can see the spirit within you that could lead you to help your people," he said confidently, "first you are going to have to show confidence, pride and a sense of self. Your people will see this and feel comforted knowing that their great king has a equally great daughter, dress the park of a queen in waiting, and support your father as you are," he said giving her the first sort of suggestions it was a test, but also sound advise which would help mislead her more down the road then at the moment. "I have taken enough of your time, we can finish going over minor issues tonight," he said confident that by then the effects of the drink would of taken hold in the princess.

As the drink arrived in front of her, Kate wrapped her hands around the mug, her fingers sliding through the handle before she lifted it up to her lips to drink. The agent in the drink made the tea rather misty not that the blonde had noticed as she just started to drink it straight away.

The liquid she swallowed carried the drug in to her system, allowing it to slowly work it's magic on her and make her easily custom to any suggestions. A side effect made her a little drowsy but given that she had spent most of the night by her father's side Kate thought it would have been from a lack of sleep.

"Well I can do all of them things. I can be confident and show pride and sense of..self?" The last one got to her but she just carried on talking, having a conversation about the ruling and governing, the people of the country and of course her father.

"Yes, I'll see you tonight" Kate replied at the end of the talk, agreeing to see him once more to talk about minor issues. "Thank you for the drink" lifting it up she took the last few drops and swallowed them before heading out of his office. Kate proceeded to her father's side for another hour before she had to go to sleep.

It was late morning now, around 11am when she decided to go to her room in the palace which she had grown up in. The princess took a timely sleep.

Oliver watched as the young woman took the drink and listened to his words, it was obvious that his plan was in motion at this point and he felt extremely confident that he would be able to get his plan to work. He went off to do work, the work of leadership of this land wasn't something that could be ignored just cause he was plotting a growth in power. Now, he had to show his merit more then ever, so that the people could see just what great of a leader he happened to be.

He spend the day going over numbers talking to people working phones. He worked all the things that was expected of a leader or a prime minster of a nation who had a bit of power for a bit of time. He showed his experience well, but he also check in on the old king once to say that he had but also check in on his condition as well. He then returned to the office later to get started with his plans for what he was going to do regarding the princess.

He got out the special ingredients to another special drink for the princess, it would be pointless if this only lasted for a short bit of time, he also made himself some coffee as he worked on a simple paper, while he waited, he figured the princess would be busy that day with her father, after she woke up, but he was sure that she would come back. It would though be a test of the effectiveness of the potion as well to see how well that it worked on the woman.

It seemed when she had got back all Kate had done was sleep as well as be by her father's side. Once she had woken up, she had got in the shower to freshen herself before making another visit to Oliver.

Once she had finished drying herself with her towel, Kate walked out of the bathroom which was attached to her room and went to her closet. The clothes inside were items she hadn't worn in a long time, she was amazed that they were in as good condition as when she first bought them.

The Princess had settled on a floral design, a dress filled with colourful flowers that hugged every inch of her curves magnificently. It had to shoulder straps which let it hang beautifully against her body down to just above the knees. The zip against her back made everything tighter and made it appear more seductively, although innocently.

Wearing white heels now, the girl made her way to the advisor's office, knocking on the door before entering.

Oliver looked at Kate as she walked into his office, he knew that this was going to be something that would tell him if his plan was going to work or if it wasn't going to work. To see the princess in such a formal outfit a outfit that showed that she listened to him and the effects of the liquid had worked on her so well, was something that inwardly caused a huge smile on the face of the man. He didn't show it on the outside though as he gave her a nod as she came into the room.

"Well it is good that you could make it princess," he said with a smile as he looked over her beautiful body, no woman he had seen had a curvy body that was on her level. He put out a cup of tea, the same one she drank the night before, "this is your favorite cup of tea, you love this stuff and have to have it whenever you can made only by me," he said to her as he was a bit more blunt about the suggestion, "well, I am pretty sure that is the case if my memory serves me correctly," he commented as his eyes looked up at her leaving the tea for her to take a sip from.

"Now, I do not want you to have to learn every art of ruling a country while your father is ill, so till he gets better, your going to let me rule the country. This way you can focus on helping your father get better and I can help the people improve their lives as best as possible," he said pausing it was a logical thought but he was still putting the thought into the mind of the princess who was as he figured under the effects of the tea from earlier that day. He waited to double check this with these two first two request.

The previous tea she had drunk was still having an effect on her although it was starting to wear off. If she was going to keep up this suggestive state of mind she would need plenty more of the drink.

"Only you" she smiled with a reply, believing she was acting normal and nothing was out of the ordinary. She would only take the tea he made, dismissing any offer a maid or servant would make. Watching the large wooden desk in front of her with all the paperwork on and his computer, Kate saw him drop her tea in front of her ready for her to drink it.

She took a few sips of it, topping herself back up on the drug which would give her an open mind to be played with.

Tilting her head, his words were just options, she would still have to agree to him. "But mustn't I know how to rule now? My father won't be here forever Oliver?" It was a valid question, she hadn't dismissed his claims as of yet like she normally would if teetotal.

He looked at her as she made a good question one that had a equally good answer in his mind. It was part of his plan too, he figured he would need to be around her more then just these once a day meetings so that she would be able to be more affected but he was glad to see the effects of the tea were having some serious impact on her as she looked over at him and as she did he gave her a friendly warm smile that was not off in the least for the moment at hand.

"Now, Princess, of course you shall have to learn how to rule your people, and I shall help you learn. I will teach you everything that I know about ruling and how to help people. So that when your great father finally passes on. It will be time for you to stand up tall and replace him as the leader that these people shall need. You shall come and learn your lessons from me, just as your father took his advise on ruling from me for the last dozen or so years," he commented calmly.

"We will work together when you do not need to be with your father, and we will work in private. The details of our lessons must be kept secret, and you will keep them secret from everyone as long as you live," he said firmly knowing that the tea was in her system again, he figured that this was key as he planed to do many things that wouldn't be seen as teaching at all when he worked with the young woman. He smiled as he looked at the eyes of the princess waiting her reaction as he had something planned to really test the power of the tea.

As she was drinking more and more tea, dosing up on the drugs, Kate became more easy to work with and took his advice on board without question. At this moment in time, the meetings were mere innocent, nothing to serious or even damaging. So when he said these times together had to be kept a secret, she would have naturally questioned him. However, sipping on more tea, she let it go, instead just taking it on board and making a mental note of it.

"I won't say anything to anyone. What happens in here stays in here" she said, nodding her head and dropping her tea softly on to the table. Leaning back in her chair, she scooped her thigh in to her hand and rested.

"So you are going to teach me how to rule now? Well for in the future, until I am ready?"

The adviser looked at her and nodded his head as he smiled looking at her. "This has been a good meeting so far," he said calmly as he looked at her pausing for a moment looking right at the young woman. He wasn't sure how effective that this would be but it was time to test it out and see if it would be as effective in other area as he hoped that it would be. He smiled as he focused his eyes upon Kate looking right at the blonde as he had a simple idea in his mind. "Now now, there is something I have noticed when I look at you, each time that you see me in private, you get extremely horny," he said flatly as he was testing out the true effectiveness going out on a limb at this moment to see if it would work to effect her body at that moment.

"We will go over the things to rule over the coming days, I promise, but first I want to know what is going on in your mind at the moment," he said with a small focused tone in his voice. "I will give you exercises, these will be simple things and you can think of them each as kind of like homework assignments if you will. You first assignment will be really simple, I want you to walk up straight and confident when you address anyone who you run across tomorrow and talk with this confidence as well," he said calmly. This was good advice honestly and something that she could use to improve. He did need her to be competent he only wanted her to defer to him when he wanted it and to let him keep real power.

Her eyebrows knitted together almost in confusion. Did she really get horny when she saw him in private? That couldn't be? But Kate felt herself moisten between her legs which prompted her to cross them tightly. Leaning in for her tea, she drank more of it to try and take her mind of things. Her ears couldn't help but continue to listen to the advisor, hearing his thoughts and views as well as these assignments.

"I can do that, I am a confident person anyway? Doesn't seem like something I need help with." Sipping more of her drink, she put it down again and rested a hand on her thighs.

The skin on skin contact was making her feel quite frisky so she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, getting lost in the moment and forgetting where she was and who she was in front of.

The middle aged adviser looked over the sexy blonde princess and smiled as he knew the effects of the potion were having their effects upon her body. He smiled and nodded his head, "You are for the most part very confident except when you deal with me, which is perfectly fine," he said calmly as he focused his attention on her beautiful body. He knew none could compare to the body that the princess had. Its curves were the best of any woman anywhere, which were in this case a blessing as well as curse for they were what drew his eye to making this plan in the first place.

He moved closer to her as he smiled, "Now, Kate, you are getting very warm very turned on right now, you feel as though you must undress at this moment because of this and touch yourself openly right here in front of me," he said looking right in the eyes of the blonde. This was even far more bold then the previous messages that he had made for her. Yet, he could tell that they were having an effect so going for something like this, something very fun if it worked as he hoped.

When he moved closer to her, the blonde oozed sexiness and charm, giving it off without even meaning to. She didn't seem her normal self, being very fidgety and restless. The evening was wearing on, Kate wanted to get something to eat but instead it seemed she was going to be the main course for her advisor if he got his way.

Waving her hand in front of her face, she felt rather hot and frisky. Blowing air from her mouth up to her forehead, her blonde hair swirled and got a little messy before she straightened it again. Placing her hands behind her, Kate unzipped her dress down to her lower back and felt the dress part from her skin. Falling down her waist as she sat, her strapless black bra stood firmly, hiding her assets. Standing up, her white heels masked her height, making her taller than what she was. The dress then fell down her legs, showing off her black thong.

The middle age adviser focused upon the beautiful princess as she got up, he wanted to see how she would react, he could tell just looking at her for a moment that his first suggestion had a large impact on how she was feeling. He knew that the tea was successful in a number of ways as he watched, her he couldn't but help marvel at her beautiful curvy body. The adviser had to fall back on a lot of years of experience to keep himself from showing his hand fully at this moment. It was really hard to do. He couldn't help but think how much he just wanted to take her right here at this place and see how good her body was to fuck.

"Now, Kate, you have been thinking about having sex with me ever sense you walked in here, haven't you," he said as more of a point of fact then a question for her. "I can tell, you really have a thing for me, I turn you on for some reason," he said firmly as he looked at her, "You are going to come over here and sit between my legs and give me a blow job as you touch yourself," he instructed her as he knew that this would be so much fun if it really worked. He knew that without the tea, then she would of reported him and had him in a dungeon waiting for his own death if she were of right mind. Yet, he knew she wasn't and he knew she would obey him now.

Her underwear made her look amazing, her bra almost looked strained trying to keep her large breasts contained. "How did you know? I do like you" she answered back, scratching her arm and gazing in to his eyes with a almost innocent look. Upon nearing his next request, she sat down at his legs on her knees. Lifting her hands up to his trousers, she unfastened his belt and took down his zip. A hand dived in to his clothing now, rummaging through the boxers before pulling out his long cock. Kate could feel how warm it was and how it was starting to get with every passing second.

Slowly jerking it for some minutes until it got harder, she inserted it in to her mouth and began to bob her head. Kate could tell there was still room for him to get hard and she hoped her mouth would help him.

Oliver watched as the princess undressed herself leaving herself only in her bra and panties, it was remarkable how beautiful this woman was. He smiled as he looked over her, licking his lips as he knew that with his new abilities with her he was going to get to enjoy this matchless body for quite a long while. Oliver couldn't help but feel excited about this prospect and feel as though this was the greatest most ideal situation that he could be in at the same moment.

Feeling the soft hands of Kate rubbing his member was amazing, she was so naturally skilled and good. He watched her use her lips on his member, which caused it to slowly harden and grow to its normal maxium size inside the mouth of the very sexy blonde. He wanted more from her he knew that he could have what he wanted from her as well. "Now, Kate dear, you need me, and want me, and I want you, now be a good girl and climb up on my lap so that we can make some sweet love the two of us," he said to her firmly as he knew he could move her panties aside and fuck her with her current outfit on.

Kate sucked his cock like a professional, her cheeks bulged at times as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Those big eyes of hers, almost marble like glimmered in the light before her long blonde locks covered her face, hiding what she was doing although the feeling of her wet tongue was enough of a clue to work it out.

As he started to speak, the woman lifted up, pulling her hair out of her face with her hand. "I do need you! I do want you!" She repeated, agreeing with his words, before getting up from her knees and brushing them down. Taking her hand, Kate then placed a hand on the back of his neck before straddling herself on his lap.

"I need you" she said again.

Oliver looked down at the blonde as she sucked on his member, she was good, skilled. He wondered if that was a result of the potion or if that was just a natural talent that the woman had. He wasn't sure how much it mattered actually, it really didn't matter at all. He smiled as he knew that he was going to be good and hard to take Kate with and have sex for the first time with it. He smiled as he looked at the beautiful woman and then watched as she stopped sucking him off and got up on his lap. He smiled warmly for a long moment.

He looked at her hearing her tell him that she wanted him, he knew his position worked as well as possible. He let his hands slide over he back and felt her ass up as she was straddling him. He then quickly noticed it wasn't just words and that she felt her pussy which was wet to his touch. He smiled as he moved aside her underwear, her wearing an dress made her so much more accessible. He pressed his member against her womanhood and then into her womanhood. "I will give you want you want my princess," he said with a grin as he pushed the head of his member into the princess.

Her eyes closed and her two front teeth pressed on her bottom lip as he entered her pussy. Tilting her head back, that long golden hair she had hung in the air by her back whilst she moaned. "MMMM" Kate yelped, her hands rubbing his shoulders with her moist slit getting wetter by the second. "That's so good" she cried, starting to bounce on top of him and rub and grind herself against him. Resting her head on his shoulder, her lower body felt the thrusts being placed in to her, lifting her off his lap for a second before she came crashing back down. "Give me what I want" she repeated, almost like she was on a repetitive tape, following his instructions and copying them.

Oh how this situation was changing on its head so quickly. He looked at her as he held her loosely in his strong arms. Oliver couldn't of wanted more then what he was getting at this moment. The princess was willingly riding him as aggressively as she could, as if she was in love and in lust with him. He was smiling as he watched her and heard her watching her large breasts bounce up and down his member. He looked at her and knew that he had her the moment she came on his member. That if nothing else and there was plenty else would be the sign that she was his though the magic of the potion.

"But of course, my lady, I shall," he said to her as he let her bounce on him a bit longer, but after a few more moments, he cummed deeply into her as he knew that this too could have a long impact, but he then let her rest against his chest as he held her, "You did very well, Kate, this has cemented the fact that you are crazy in love with me, and want me over all others hasn't it," he said in a rhetorical fashion and not as a question at all. He was putting the thought or command into the mind of the princess as he finished up with her, knowing that would be needed for the future and would be the strike to really get things rolling how he wanted them to go.

Back
Top Bottom