Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Putting Myself Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.

selinaray69

Meteorite
Hello! I'm new to the site and looking for rp partners. I have a fairly active rl so I may not be around all the time, but I do my best to inform my partners when I'll be taking breaks and I try to get on at least once a day. I try my best to match my partner's length, though I believe in quality over quantity. You can only write so much you know, but don't worry I don't do one liners.

As far as pairings, I typically play the younger female role in a pairing. I don't mind playing older or male but it's hard for me to get into it as much.

Student x teacher. Best friends. Nerd x Jock. Doctor x Patient. Camp counselor x camper. Neighbors. Father x Daughter. Brother x sister. Cousins. Uncle x Niece. Girl x Pet. Co-workers. Strangers. Futa x Female. Futa x Male. Male x Male. Female x Female.

I like realistic/modern day rp the best and my girls tend to be a little feisty. I do enjoy both anthro and bestiality, but I prefer to play as human in the pairing. In futa pairings I don't mind either role. As for kinks I recently made this.

I'll play on forum or through PM. Sometimes YIM, but it's pretty rare and only for quick things. As far as plotting goes, I don't like to talk about things too much. A basic outline/foundation is nice but the quicker we get things started, the better. But yeah, that's all I've got for now. If you're interested in something, feel free to PM me.

Nice one...would love to play on YIM...I am dblitz_cannon there..

selinaray69 said:
Hello! I'm new to the site and looking for rp partners. I have a fairly active rl so I may not be around all the time, but I do my best to inform my partners when I'll be taking breaks and I try to get on at least once a day. I try my best to match my partner's length, though I believe in quality over quantity. You can only write so much you know, but don't worry I don't do one liners.

As far as pairings, I typically play the younger female role in a pairing. I don't mind playing older or male but it's hard for me to get into it as much.

Student x teacher. Best friends. Nerd x Jock. Doctor x Patient. Camp counselor x camper. Neighbors. Father x Daughter. Brother x sister. Cousins. Uncle x Niece. Girl x Pet. Co-workers. Strangers. Futa x Female. Futa x Male. Male x Male. Female x Female.

I like realistic/modern day rp the best and my girls tend to be a little feisty. I do enjoy both anthro and bestiality, but I prefer to play as human in the pairing. In futa pairings I don't mind either role. As for kinks I recently made this.

I'll play on forum or through PM. Sometimes YIM, but it's pretty rare and only for quick things. As far as plotting goes, I don't like to talk about things too much. A basic outline/foundation is nice but the quicker we get things started, the better. But yeah, that's all I've got for now. If you're interested in something, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom