Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

literate and intelligent trans/f player seeks partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteshemale1

Planetoid
Hello all, as you can tell by the title, I am intrigued by the idea of playing transgender* characters and exploring the many, many possibilities that they can bring to a roleplay. As a general rule, I try to leave my plots as open ended as possible so my partner has room for input. It is recommended that you also read the detailed profile that can be found in the link at the bottom of this post, to get a feel of what I am like as a partner.

I am always open to new ideas and suggestions, so please, feel free to drop me a private message if you want to work something out!

**Plots are now organized and ranked in relation to my current cravings, from most wanted to least wanted.

**Hidden elements denote plots that are currently taken.

** You can find a full list of likes and dislikes in the profile that I have linked here, including writing samples and all sorts of other tiny things.

** Do take note that I am only looking for para-multi para roleplayers only, with a strong lean towards plot-heavy roleplays. Straight up smut and one shots are fine every now and then, but I must admit my interest in these types of roleplays have been on the wane recently. Also, one liners just don't work for me. I've nothing against the style, just personal preference!

** I also require writers capable of contributing ideas and working together to shape the story, or someone who enjoys being a GM-type. Players who expect me to do all the heavy lifting are a definite no-no.

If this is something that appeals to you, contact me via PM and I can link you a more detailed profile with writing samples and all that jazz!

[size=14pt]
[size=12pt]Current plot ideas[/size][/size]

[size=12pt]Post apocalyptic-scenario (Ts x M/Multiple) [/size]

The plot If you've watched or played any of the countless zombie or similar movies/games recently, you probably have a good idea what this one is all about. The actual nature of the infection and the specific location is up for discussion, but ideally I'd want it to be set in a large city. The plot would take place a month or so after the initial outbreak, society has basically collapsed on itself, and any remaining survivors have the pontential to be just as dangerous as the infected that killed so many. The general theme of the plot would revolve around the human relationshop between the characters, and the world around them. Specific plot aspects will be worked on by both parties.

Requirements: As with some of my other plots, this one would require a writer capable of sharing the creative load in terms of story direction, and one who is comfortable playing NPCs and multiple characters as and when they are needed. Should there be sufficient interest in this plot, I would not be adverse to making it a group story, for up to a maximum of 4 writers.

Recommended playbys: Up for discussion

The Division (Tx x M) (Action)

The plot: (MC) is a an individual currently working in law enforcement or the military, when she is recruited for a secret government department. (You know the type, think Bond or Bourne movies, mission impossible etc.) Who (YC) is, is entirely up to you, a fellow new recruit, an experienced agent (MC) is assigned to, the possibilities are limitless. The plot will revolve around the lives of these characters, and the missions they undertake.

Requirements: Someone comfortable enough to play NPCs in addition to their own character, and a creative mind to help add ideas to the plot. If there is strong enough interest in this, I would not mind converting this plot into one for a small group of players.

Recommended playbys: Up for discussion

Keeping it in the family (Multiple Ts X M )

The plot: This idea involves a set of three shemales, a dad/mom and two sons/daughters. My preference is that the three TS characters already start out that way. (YC) would be a middle aged male, who ends up marrying the dad/mom and the roleplay will revolve around his interactions with the three other characters in the story. It would be ideal if you feel comfortable playing NPCs to further flesh out the world, but not absolutely necessary in this instance.

Kinks: Incest

Recommended playbys for (MC): Up for discussion

New girl in school (Ts x M/Multiple characters)

The plot: (MC) is the new kid in school, with her family having moved some way across the country so she can have a fresh start, in a place where no one knows she's a transgendered individual. She can either be a highschooler, or college-age. This is one of the more basic setups where it can really go in any number of directions. (YC) could be a teacher, fellow student who comes across her secret, and whatever happens from then on is up in the air.

Special twist: Both parties could play multiple characters, in order to better flesh out the world and add more drama and plot lines.

Recommended playbys for (MC): Up for disussio

Ideally, I would like a partner capable of playing multiple characters, and one who would not be adverse to building and fleshing out a world with me.

The eclipse (Multiple Ts x Multiple M)

The plot: Set in the present, the world was thrilled to see one of the most brilliant solar eclipses in all of history. Unfortunately shortly after the females of the world began slipping into a coma, eventually resulting in their death within 24 hours. Ages didn't matter, not a single person with XX chromosomes survived. The world banded together, and within months, a solution was found. Scientists managed to create a process where babies could be grown in a lab, using genetic material from both parents, thereby ensuring the survival of the human race. The only catch, one of the parents has to be treated with a newly developed drug, one that changes the physically into shemales, while also affecting them mentally in various degrees. The individuals who receive the treatment are chosen at random, akin to a military draft, and anyone above the age of sixteen is eligible.

Requirements: This is one of the more ambitious ideas that I have at the moment. It would require a long-term commitment from both parties, while requiring both parties to play multiple characters to flesh out the world. On the plus side, the plot possibilities in this setting are endless, and only limited by our imagination. If there is enough interest in this, it could be a group scenario as well.

Recommended playbys for (MC): Up for discussion.

Starstruck (Ts X M)

The plot: The standard celebrity roleplay... with a twist. (MC) is a celebrity as she is in real life, except for the little fact that she was originally born a male. Very few people outside of her inner circle knows about this little secret, and (YC) would meet her, and chance upon it, how, is entirely up for discussion. From then on, it can go in any number of directions, such as blackmail or romance.

Climbing the corporate ladder (Ts x M)

The plot: (MC) is an effeminate male in his 20s who has just joined a major multi-national corporation. (YC) would be high level executive, (CEO,CFO etc.) who takes an interest in (MC) after crossing paths with him, and decides to transform him, via pills or drugs into a shemale, making her his assistant at the same time. Like with the other plots, there is a lot of room for creativity in this one and the story is really only limited by the player's imagination.

Kinks: Transformation, possible NC, + others up for discussion. Both parties can play NPCs as well for more story development.

**Fandom: The last of us ** (Ts x M)
The plot: This is one that I have had considered doing for some time now, but have held off as I've never really done anything involving canon characters. I would like to try it out though, and as usual incorporate my own little twist. This one would involve the two main characters of the recent game 'The last of us' , Joel and Ellie, the twist being that Ellie is a boy, instead of a girl. Apart from that I haven't really given much thought to how this would go, but the possibilities are endless. That said, I would not be adverse to setting up something in a post-apocalyptic scenario with original characters either.

[
s]Lost in time (Ts x Any) (Sci-fi) [/s] [size=14pt]NEW[/size]

The plot: Set in the modern day, (YC) and (MC) are friends when a flash of lightning striking the building they are in sends the both of them spiralling back into the past. From there on the story can take o many twists and turns, with them travelling through different time periods and trying to find their way back home. The characters could find that every time they enter a new time period, their appearances would have changed as well, to add a little variety.

Requirements: Someone comfortable enough to play NPCs in addition to their own character, and a creative mind to help add ideas to the plot.

Something medieval/fantasy themed

The plot: I've had an itch to try something like this for awhile now. I don't have any solid plot ideas at the moment, but I would be more than willing to discuss ideas and see if we can come up with something. If you've ever played a game of skyrim, or watched GoT you'd get the general gist of the kind of theme I'm going for.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46573">My Ons and Offs</a>
<a href="http://1.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Celebrity+Shemales">Detailed Profile</a>
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189820.0">My Requests Thread</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom