Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Round the Blue Crater-filled Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interest: some kind of smutty adventure, set anywhere and any time long as fantastical themes are present. I want action! Swordfighting! Magic! And the​
(more than) occasional sexy time!

Addendum: have you the interest of fulfilling the craving of playing off
T6zIyZv.jpg
in this form though not in the world established in XIII since I know nothing of that place, then do say so and I could share to you what I want happening; note that it won't be limited to that single character, you could create one of your own but have her hold a stern and stoic personality in general

So...introductions?

I am who my displayed name suggests, which doesn't give that much now that I look at it besides someone who would like bite-sized hard chocolate.

I shall follow through with how request threads go by, or at least the ones that have introductions.

Readers of this request thread may have me be called by them however they wish, as long as I know that they are actually talking to me and not some imaginary entity who they think is running around this thread that only they can see. If you do see one or two or tens...introduce me to them.

I have been role playing for approximately two years now. If you're curious as to what my first ever post looked like, then by all means have a look at it here. Fair warning, it's not good.

I tend to lose interest in plays where responses drag a lot in between. The story should happen and it should happen in a good pace.

I speculate a lot and notice a lot. If I find that there appeared a sudden change in the way you would normally respond, I would either think you're busy or you're starting to get bored. More often than not, however, I would speculate it to be the latter. In which case I always ask and in courteous return, I just request that you be truthful about it. No sense in keeping up with a play that you're rolling your eyes to whenever a post alert happens to be for it.

I am very much active despite other stuff outside of this. If however it is anticipated for me to be unavailable, I would most definitely give you notice about it. It's only politely considerate to do so.

Requirements for plays? I won't drag this out longer than necessary as I for one find reading on and on about stuff to be tedious.

I only ask that you:
~ have a decent grasp of the English language
~ need not worry of post length so long as A) it can be read and understood, B) it can give me something to work with, and C) is not tedious to reply to (I'm here to have fun, not feel like I'm doing a 1000-word essay for some subject I don't care for nor feel like I'm wasting my time writing up stuff only to be responded with a 'k.')
~ would be willing to tell me when you are not having fun, have an idea with regards to the play, and/or will be unavailable - I hope I have stressed that enough
~ are a girl IRL; been experiencing this quite a lot now so im including this now as to avoid unnecessary time wasting on your part; I am uncomfortable playing with dudes unless it's a play that involves zero sexual content between our characters regardless of their gender

Other grounds for plays:
~ I am flexible with where we do the play (PMs, threads, e-mail, IM) though for IM ones I only do one at a time and only for Skype
~ I can do story, pure smut (though I ask that there would be at least 10% story in here), and anywhere in between, as such ratio of both elements is negotiable
~ I both do first and third person POVs
~ Here be the all-important F-list (It hasn't that much in terms of boundaries, but that doesn't mean it isn't open to making some lines. Just ask, and I shall tell you if I am or am not comfortable with said element)

I'll list out the base favorites in that list that I would enjoy being included (but not mandatory) in our future play:

squirting ~
grool (basically natural female lubrication in arousal) ~
incest ~
master/pet play ~
watersports (someone introduced them and yeah, brand new kink) ~
musk (another newly introduced) ~
excessive teasing and foreplay (which leads to..) ~
orgasm/pleasure control/denial ~
(semi)public scenes (from simple masturbation to sex) ~
sexy/smutty clothing ~
clothed sex ~

~ Plays which involve a dom and sub are of no issue to me, but it is in my preference that there is balance in between the relationship
~ More often than not will I play out stories with fantastical elements in them. I find modern realism plays - the slice of life stuff - to be a big 'meh' unless they are heavy on smutty elements
~ I do not play as canon characters in preexisting settings of any kind - it doesn't matter for me if you wish to play one against an original character (though that's a bit of a rare thing, at least on the female players I encountered so far)
~ Anything else just ask

Possible pairings:
(All, except the first, pairings' role can be interchanged to who will play whom)

~Kemonomimi girl x Student~
(only guy who notices and finds it odd that she has inhuman anatomy, preferably involving the element of heat/estrus)
~Vigilante x Local Authority~
(would prefer a fantastical setting to this - be it modern or no)
~Demon x Mage~
~Nympho/Regular girl x Nympho/Regular guy~
(at least one should be nympho [note that this won't mean it's a marathon sex thing, it'll be an element to work with])
~Vampire x Vampire Hunter~
(strictly traditional vampire)
~Humanoid Alien x Human~
~Criminal x Criminal~
(Bonnie & Clyde kind of deal, preferably medieval)
~Pair of Superheroes~
~Pair of Supervillains~

Canon settings I would love to take part in as (strictly) OCs:

~Resident Evil~
~Left 4 Dead~
(for the two above, or any kind of zombie/monster play you feel could be action-packed, be inspired with this - except for the snuff)
~The Last of Us~
~Fallout~
~Maze Runner~
(post-apocalyptic worlds just appeal to me so much)
~Misfits~
~Dragon Age~
~Elder Scrolls~
(I know Oblivion and Skyrim, but can also extend to other parts of Tamriel)
~Diablo~
~Tactics Ogre~
~Dark Souls~
~Avatar~
(Both legends, or possibly a different universe of our own)
~Baldur's Gate~
~A Song of Ice and Fire~​

Here be the plot(s) I want happening at the moment:

~ Something akin to Sword Art Online (not familiar with it myself so no treading in that fandom) ~

Boy and girl enjoy the same MMO game (could even use one of the games I listed above for a setting, alter it to fit the plot), finds each other to form a two-person party. They form a connection easily, talking here and there until one of them decides to be all flirty with the chatter and the recipient of the enticing words received them all too well.

Could involve virtual reality too.

If you allow me to be selfish, I would rather your character hold the physical appearance of Pyrrha Alexandra, Amy Sorel, or as Claire Farron in the above photo- and maybe play off your character to be a bit of an airhead as well occasionally.

~ Incestuous relationship of a brother and his little sister ~

Wherein the little sister is head over heels for her brother and doesn't give a damn that her affection could be seen as beyond storge. Enter brother who has the hots for (could be naïve or innocent) sister; sexual stuff ensues.

More to follow when they arise.

If none appeals to you, oh dear decrypter of this message, we can always make a plot of our own so as to know already what we like and dislike in a play.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. If I aroused your interest, do send me a message, do not post in this thread. I always find it very hilarious when the author of the request thread asks to send them a message if anyone is interested and then someone posts in the thread saying they - the author of the thread - should send them - the poster in the thread - a message. I suppose that's one way to show those who lacks for attention.

And so I shall wait in the infinite silence of white-studded space, cranking up smooth jazz all the while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom