Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a fun roleplay, plots more than listed let me know what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnor

Super-Earth
Okay, Hello everyone hope the day suits to your liking. So I went back to my old Gaia account looking over my old stuff I wrote in the messaging box which was in 2007. Realized some of my more fun, and better role plays had shorter replies back, and forth though they were in some cases better than now. So I am looking for role plays where each post is around a paragraph or two. I prefer someone who enjoys plot, and smut mixed in not the other way around.

I am 25 years old, with about 11 years of experience. This I think is more negative than positive, and trying g to fix that with unique fun ideas. I am searching for someone who will work with me to make the plot better not just tag along with what is going on currently. I know there is a balance that needs to be formed, but we can work on that. I get into a lot of role plays were I play to many other people to make story continue, but find if I have to interact with my own creations I feel like I am floundering about for something. So major plus if you can help with the story. Still having trouble with character balance, and though I believe I am improving a lot of my characters are powerful. Some because I have used them for years, and others because I am trying to restart or revamp their beginnings which I often forget what I had them start as with what they could do later.

Well enough of my ranting below is a couple of setting I would be interested in trying. Will also add characters below to match each plot line so you can see what you are getting into.

-Kinks-
-----I do not really have much that puts me off in writing, and will take it all in stride. If I have a character not like something I do, and vice versa so each character will have their own lists just to make things easier.

Plots

Survivor RP -Taken-
-----Fellinair well known as a wasteland, or as more refer to it as simply the land of the dead producing many grotesque monstrosities. Those who live hear are demons, half-demons, and those in other areas have been sentenced to death. The families of these people live under demon Lords for protection. Barely survive by hunting, and the allotment of water they are given. Ka'tero a half breed of little note was told by the townsfolk to flee. He was the half long of a demon lord, and when the Lord visited the town if he was found he would be put to death. Demon Lords did not keep their children alive for fear they will hold the power to challenge them.

Ka'tero did the only thing he could took a few days provisions with the survival training he was accustomed to took off into the landscape to make a home for himself. Three days later he learned his old village was burned to the ground, and the demons were looking for a half breed. If he is caught most anyone would turn him in, but if he does not find somewhere to live he will not survive this land.

((Looking for either another half demon who wants to find a place to live, a normal girl who wants revenge on the demon lord who is his father, or even a demon lord who wants to see the other fallen.))

-----Kyrial the countless isles holds all kinds of fantastic creatures, one group well loved for the mysterious items they bring merfolk. While they all had the ability to switch forms to stay on the land for a short time their blood requires them to always return to the sea. Any of the merfolk whom live on land die with no real natural reason. Some living as much as ten years while others can only spend a few days.

Dren a carefree merfolk explorer makes his living guiding others through the ocean showing them the wonders of his world. He gives them a small stone to place between their breasts to allow them to breathe underwater. A trinket he found exploring the deeps, and something he was not supposed to do. Mischief, and adventure calls to him like the thrusting to return to the sea neither call would he ever ignore.

((Looking for either another merfolk to explore the undersea world, and ruins with. Or a explorer who is interested in something in the deeps.))

-----Lyss known for the technology that makes the land sit in comfort. However it has bred a interesting group many reclusive, and shut ins always on the lookout for someone to test their inventions on. The more gifted you are the more you have access to, and in a world where knowledge is power people do what they can to survive.

Nikolai a simple body art inventor who works on body alterations decides to use a subject to test his creations, and help him steal the secrets of others. His aim to become the best of all people, and with his gifts of healing mixing flesh, and machines is a fairly simple task he wishes to explore the secrets of.

((Looking for someone to play his daughter, someone he has gone out to take, or someone he finds on the edge of death so he saves her making her part machine.))

More to come when the ideas sparks, would love new suggestions!

RE: Looking for a fun idea, or just something to pass the time.

Elemantra - World beyond the Veil
-----The world while it holds leaders in every nation, and people tend to follow a might makes right rule. Those whom were born with, or have achieved the most power holds sway over those lesser than themselves. With every living the g that walks the land filled to the brim with magic reacting in different ways. While some can not manifest anything with magic, it will still sustain the hungry or remove fatigue when needed allowing people in the land to do much more than those in the other world. Every person who lives in this world knows of their 'Other Self' so much they know their other self does not know of them. However this leads to an interesting exchange between the two giving people on this side the knowledge of the other world, and those on the other side gained a certain level of precognition they foolishly called dreams.

Drasik - Central Continent
-----The perfect lands, and paradise of the dragons no one is allowed to be here unless accompanied by one of the greater kind. The Dragons were knowledgeable, and lived at a time when God's lived freely with people a better time them were sorrowful that it has passed. While a secretive bunch they had a hand in all big moves, and we're never caught uniformed about anything.

Kyrial - Northern Islands
-----The islands of the northern lands are a legend in the other lands the water so crystal clean that most areas can be visible up to a mile down. While in the area the ocean floor can be as far as ten or more to near bottomless depths. Each island is in a way a paradise filled with fruits, and animals of all varieties. Each island has its own king or god to rule over it with each land having no centralized towns just hopes, and tribes breeding the most variety of people of any land.

Fellinair - Eastern Continent
-----The brutal lands to the east are mountainous with many deserts. Very few places are livable by any normal beings. The most expanses are covered with undead, and monstrosities with a few hallows, and caves that sustain a living population. This land only ones strength matters, and demons as well as monstrous beasts can find free roam in this area. Most pools of water are fiercely guarded by these beasts with only small towns being allowed to draw from it. While others only a demon lord or monster of immense strength can take. Nomads wonder the area with little trouble seeming to do well, being considered off limits due to the fact they are so useful to have around.

Xailavera - Southern Continent
-----A simple land of hills, and plains known for being the largest by far even considering half of the land is covered in ice that seems deeper than the ocean. Everything in these lands is known to be large, Giants and other such creatures roam the lands. The inhabitants tend to range from 8-16 feet tall any shorter will cause one to be out of place seeming even less than a child in some parts as everything is built, and grown to suit those who regularly live there.

Lyss & Teril - Twin Western Continents
-----Lyss is well known as the Technological lands where people live with magically infused machines that function to make life chores simple so the people living here can work on yet greater masterpieces. The people of the land are not hearty, and that which they build is what keeps them a nation few from this region physically capable to make it in the rest of the world. Though some prepare to do just that they tend to use gadgets to make up for the lack.

-----Teril brutes, and survivalist they have adapted their own bodies to endure the rigors of a wild land. While they hold a truce with Lyss it is still illegal to sell such trinkets as they use in this region one with a harsh sentence. The people here rely more on power, poison, and beasts to make their life well off. Something they do not wish to change.

Characters

-----Ka'tero - Half-Demon Half-Human
Age. - 23
Height - 6'2
Weight - 245 lbs (Muscled build)
Descriptive
-----The young man is blessed not to show very much of his demon heritage. His nails grow out to a point which he files down carefully to make sure no one would notice. His large height for the land, and muscled build that came so naturally for him made him stand out not fully marking him as what he was. Wearing mostly cured leather skins made his looks more of the oddity of a hunter than the strangeness of a half breed. Simple day wolf pelts stitched together to make his tunic, pants, and he had done dealings with the nomads as his boots were cured bayganth one of the deadliest creatures in the land that the Nomads seemed able to tame. The dark colors fit one sneaking across the land, dark grays, and reds that would flow well with the landscape. Short blade cut hair seemed to dip down to his eye brows both a light dusty brown.
Powers
-----Can cast charms, and hexes on self, and others
----Regeneration
---Physical Strength
--Weak to demon targeting poisons, and spells
-Cold Iron Weakness
Notes:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=57651

-----Dren 'Deep Seeker' - Merfolk
Age - 73 (slow aging-Youth)
Height - 5'9
Weight - 149 lbs (Slender build)
Descriptive
-----Dren shows no fear of what he is, and does not mind showing off how he swims to those who are interested. His people are all naturally beautiful, with voices that have a singing quality to them as long as they are touching water. These features tend to dull if they leave the water for longer than five minutes still attractive, but not unnaturally so. Shift dark blue hair, and ocean blue eyes that peered about so slowly never missing a thing. His merfolk ancestor was clearly Dren Sharks where he took his name, long thin fins, and dorsal to match that in the water made him look like some kind of emperor with cape in tow. The females always looked to be in long dresses, that shimmered for all to see.
Powers
-----Illusion Mastery
----Pressurize control, and transfer
---Tele - language (Can speak to and understand anything)
--Powerful Longing (Can not spend more than a few days from the sea before it effects him.)
-Slender, not one for brute force, not any use in a fight simply flee or trick others.
Notes - N/A

-----Nikolai Sol - Human
Age - 37
Height - 6'0
Weight - 170 lbs (Normal build)
Descriptive
-----Nikolai a simple inventor who has a habit of walking around in no more than trousers his chest, and arms covered in patterned tattoos that are in fact tiny machines that enhance his physical abilities. Each marking from every angle of him can be seen moving which most assume to be an illusion when each line from beginning to end are countless nanotechno fibers each with it's own purpose. His emerald green eyes, and short cut black hair the only features of him no having been tampered with.
-----Ability to use healing magic, and restore others.
----Regeneration
---Gifted with nanotech
--Needs to feed on energy to sustain his body
-Megalomaniac

---Dren---

The ocean was vast, and darkness laid in every direction as far as the eyes could see which was not very far in fact. Even Dren with his gifts could only see about twenty feet or so in any direction. The fine hairs on his head swayed with the water tasting, and feeling the current. He had a small pack of knife fish following him looking for a quick meal. Dangerous in numbers, but not very intelligent they had come close enough to see his large swaying fins, and had given him space. They had small pointy bony protrusions they swam into their prey at high speeds to stun or kill then ate their fill. If they thought they could win over him he would out swim them easy enough no reason to fight or eat the poor things. He hated coming up from the depths he was deep this time, and having found a new cave he had to report it before he could explore the area. His ascent was slow going, but to move quickly up or down was suicide.

---A Few Days later---

Dren coughed into his hand letting out a low groan when he found blood in his palm wiping it away on a dark red washcloth. "It has only been three days out of the water stupid sickness of my people..." It was a two day walk for him to the center of the island, and the king had made him wait nearly three hours his people were rushed to the front of the lines due to their usefulness. "I just needed to put a claim on a sea cave his stupid rule." He took a swig of salt water from his side pouch this time when he coughed blessedly there was no blood. "I need someone who will explore the deep ocean with me, my own kind are too afraid due to the various creatures down there..." He clenched his fist with another one of his groans in water they sounded much fiercer. "Cowards the lot of them..." He pet his traveling companion a strange pack animal smaller, but much more stout than a horse. The men who had sold him thought they had sold him a dull animal it just needed the right encouragement then seemed amiable enough. He enjoyed the way people gave him the roam of the land his kind could get away with murder as in the area they owned the sea, and were revered by a small group on the land as sea kings he liked the reference as his breed was rare among his people.

Dren never did like the greens, and wind it was too much openness as if the world was pulling away from him he needed the dark cool waters of the deeps. He was alone in his feeling as most felt his world was too frighting to stay in. They called his world too big, and too dangerous. He could not imagine how a group of people with thousands, tens of thousands of deadly creatures of the land could consider the ten or twelve dangerous creatures of the deeps more fearsome. Sure some were so large they could eat you before they even knew you were near, but they were rare as well as easy enough to avoid. knife fish were small, also needed hundreds before they would attack anything larger than themselves at barely a foot across not very threatening. The Dren Sharks were fearsome indeed, but as they looked at him as one might a little brother he held no fear of the masters of the deeps. It was safe, and he did not understand why anyone would feel differently than he did. "Two more days, and the waters will be all mine!"

New plot up, don't see a lot of interest, but I will keep up hope!

Sleep time now, Will respond whe. I wake up feel free to pitch your ideas.

So i will be trying to post openings for characters soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom