Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Romance Rps~ The epic search for a Lit Male Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagertha

Devilish Shaman
Well hello there, you may call me Lagertha.
I'm tired of requests for smut rps and small fleeting rps. I enjoy the long term rps, I like complex characters, descriptive backgrounds, well thought out replies, romance is a must, I enjoy things that aren't that vanilla and I'm a fan of the horror/gore/violence. I like fighting and I love adventure. I enjoy description, and I consider myself lit as well as submissive in nature.
I do work around 40 to 40+ hours a week so if I'm not replying, I'm probably working!
I'm big fan of things like Game of Thrones, Berserk and The Hunger Games. So Fantasy it up yo!
So if you are interested, please do read on!​

Favorites:
Asian men
Romance
Hair-pulling
Biting
Rape
Height differences - A.I 4/5' together with someone 6'+ (I like being the short one)
Age differences - Anywhere from 10+ years, my character being the younger one.
Dominate partners
Muscular partners
Men in Charge
Power Struggle
Monster cocks - 9"+
Risk of Pregnancy
Description/Detailed posts
Branding/Claiming property over my character
Gore

Being an ass - I know it's weird, but I really don't mind if the male character is an ass to mine to begin with and lightens up later on in the story. Make your character however you want I'll go with it.
Imperfections - I love knowing the characters aren't perfect, having scars physically or sad backgrounds makes me get into the story more!
Jealously
Possessiveness
Drama
Conflict
Love Triangles - I like my character being confused and have to deal with the conflict
Latex/tight clothing
Being forced to dress sexy
Collars/chains
Public scenes/humiliation
Punishments
Men in Power
Gangbang
Knife play
Blackmailing
Cheating - it's nice to have in stories for the conflict, but not always needed
Bad Boys
Pregnancy
Incest - >>> Daddy/Daughter <<<, Sister/Brother mostly
Teacher/Student
Tattoos
Stubbornness
Persistence
Marriage <-- It's minor but I like the idea of characters marrying.
Weird Sexual Positions
Spur of the moment sex
Surprise Sex
Double Pen, Triple Pen
BDSM
-That's just some things I enjoy.

Dislikes:
Please do not actually play my character for me. - Choosing what she looks like and all that.
No one liners, give me at least a paragraph, I expect literate partners (please try to match what I give and I will do the same)
No death of main characters unless we decide to end the roleplay or just get rid of that character.
Please let me know when you are uninterested in the rp or can't reply for a while!
No bathroom play please.
No I only play in PMs or threads.

Enjoys:
Vampires - Not Twilight PLEASE
Werewolves that are actually badass and tear shit up.
New races that have not been implemented before or a different take on mythological beings.
Nekos
Demons
Angels
Fae
Fairy
Elves
Vikings
Savage men

Pairing ideas:
Teacher x student - ooo cliche lol
Warrior x Warrior
Guard x Guarded
Daddy x Daughter x Uncle
Brother x Sister
Princess x Mercenary
human x Angel
daughter x Father's friend
Fiance's father x girl coming from over seas
Boss x Waitress​

Scroll Down for More Goodies!

RE: Seeking Romance Rps~

Real Life Scenario Plots

Shana had always been a bad girl. Tattoos, piercings, motor cycles, late night partying with friends. She had a thing for bad boys too, but she never went as far as to spread her legs for them. When Shana met the bad boy of her dreams, everything seemed to move differently. He was handsome and flirty, older than her and...always surrounded by other girls her age. So she had a crush she could never act on, big deal.

Only when she started to go to school did things change. It was a new year of high school, new classmates, new home room teacher and when Shana steps into the room of her private school class she's surprised. The man that's sitting at the desk, is the man she's seen at so many parties and admired from afar. Now, he's properly dressed and..he's the teacher?

Esa had always been the good girl with a stuck up attitude. She was smarter then most people, and better at most things then others like running, researching, finding new discoveries. Esa was also fairly good at throwing axes, for whatever that was for. When she graduated high school, she had a full scholarship to work in a private facility in the government. Esa has always wanted to do something similar to what they are offering her: a chance on human experimentation, no limits.

She's excited, but with a new laboratory, she has new living quarters and with it comes guards and..a roommate? The other person has just transferred from a different region in the states and now that she's here he's been brought here to work side by side of her. What better opportunity then putting them both in the same living quarters? Gives them time to get to know each other and it makes it easier to protect the two of. Who knows if this man will enjoy her horrific ideas of transformation, or scold her and try to bring her down.

Ophelia was always in to one boy, all the damn time. She had never thought about cheating and keeping her house together was all that mattered to her. Her husband to be was getting sent off to another country for work, and Ophelia? Was having a baby she could not take care of by herself. So her husband had called two of his friends to stay with his wife to be, making sure she and the baby was well kept after and things around the house got taken care of.

None of them would expect where things would go. At first it was just them being nice helping her around the house and taking care of the baby while she was ill and recovering, then they would start to hang out keeping her company and..Ophelia found herself falling for them. They were so much nicer to her then her fiance had ever been and so much..more handsome. Plus they didn't care that she had a baby, in fact they were taking quite well to the baby raising it as if they were it's family.

Ophelia couldn't help herself and she eventually ended up offering to make them dinner when she felt better. She had never thought about cheating but the moment one of them got up to wash dishes she found herself attacking the one left in the room. They had been flirting with her, teasing her and being alone in a house with two men and no fiance was driving her crazy. She had finally had enough and she wanted more then just them helping her, she wanted them both to herself.

Examples

When the prince had lead a war to the kingdom, kings fighting, she had managed to sneak her way out of the army. After all, Cami ad never been a fan of fighting mindless wars. In her mind, there had been no doubt the prince was of illegitimate heritage. His facial features were all wrong for the father, the supposed king. His brother and younger sister? Looked nothing like him. She could see the similarities from their mother but the differences from the father were enviable. Plus, Cami had a thing for not doing what everyone told her to.

So she had fled to a village that had not been attacked yet. Her armor still in tack. Cami was not a normal fighter. She had made sure to specially craft her own armor with varying sizes all over her. Large and medium spikes adorned her shoulder pads, spikes jutted out from her knees and front as well as back of her boots. Her gloves? Small spikes were embedded in the palms of the hands, larger spikes on the back. The spine on the back of her armor was also specially made, it was silver instead of the black of the rest of her armor. Scales of spines cascaded down the middle of her back and formed a sort of tail only stopping a little above the ground. The bottom of this 'spine' was a sharp silver blade that if she swung her body would easily cut into the toughest of armor. Cami liked using her body as a weapon and this armor made it so much easier to kill people with.

Cami had put her gloves away and pieces of her armor in a special bag as she had ridden a horse here. Beside her was Ferter, a boy that had come to be her squire and held her with removing and putting on her armor. He ride beside her on a smaller horse as they entered the town, her long white hair had been stained with blood so much that the tips and bangs were permanently red, she had pulled the hair up and away from her face, it was easier to see where she was going but it did not stop her hair from flowing behind her in the breeze.

They had entered the town when the meeting was just ending, eyes on the two of them as the young boy Ferter helped the young warrior Cami down from her horse. She did not bother to look at them as they entered the tavern and sat down. Cami looked at Ferter as he shook before nodding his head at her. "R-Right! You w-would like a drink milady?" Cami glared at him with golden eyes, she had a pretty face, except for a scar that was from the under side of her jaw and went to the hairline by her right ear. Cami reached into her bad with her pale skin pulling out some coins before throwing it at the boy and huffing. "Make it quick or I just might smash your face in while you sleep boy." Ferter smiled at her before laughing and Cami turned to glare at him as he picked up the few pieces of coin on the ground. "What?!" Cami hissed and Ferter stood up smiling at her. "Nothing milady." He scurried away to the bar and Cami watched him carefully. The fact Cami was addressing him as a boy was quite funny to Ferter. After all Cami was only a year or two older then him at 18.

Quickly Ferter had brought back a thing of beer and a bowl of soup. He placed it on the table in front of her before sitting down across from her. Cami took the beer and took a sip as Ferter started putting the remaining coins on the table. She glared at him. "Are you trying to starve yourself? I gave you more than enough coin for you to get something too." Ferter smiled and started to stand up but Cami waved her small her delicate hand, it was hard to believe she was a brutal fighter. "Sit!" Cami said knocking her cup on the table. When Ferter sat back down Cami pushed the soup across the table to him. "Please..eat it and give me back the coin. I'm not hunry right now." Ferter smiled bowing his head. "Thank you milady!" He exclaimed before stuffing his face with the soup. Cami shook her head as she continued to drink her beer.

They had only sat down for a few minutes when someone had barged in. They had instantly spotted the two of them and came right to the table. The man sat down with a big witty smile on his face as Cami glared at him and Ferter stared with big eyes. The stranger had to be one of the townsfolk and he grabbed the bowl out of Ferter's hands. "Ah soup! I love this stuff!" Cami growling, breaking the cup in her hand as the man started to eat the soup. Another person busted in through the doors, a woman. "Quinn! I told you to speak to them not to eat their food!" The woman came over knocking the man upside the head. He spat up the soup and Cami ground her teeth watching the two of them Ferter's eyes were on her. He knew all too well she was holding back as she slammed her hands on the table and stood up. She was a small thing, the boots she held gave her some height letting her stand at around 5'6, without her boots she was only around 5'. "I'm so sorry my husband intruded on you two! Please forgive him!" The woman started as Cami growled and came over to the man who stared at her with a stupid look. Her hands were shaking she was trying so hard not to shove his face into the soup[ and suffocate him. "What do you want?" Cami growled at the woman making her jump back. "Oh!" The woman gasped before straightening herself out. "Forgive me.." The woman bowed. "Their are raiders coming and when we saw you on your horse well...some of us had heard stories at a strange woman in black armor." The woman cleared her throat before smiling at Cami whose brow was twitching. "And? Stop wasting my time!" "W-" "Milady!" Ferter cut the woman off before she could start in again. Cami was never good with locals and Ferter was often there to help her. He knew what the woman was going to ask, many people had asked her before. "I think they are asking for your help for defending the village." "Yes Yes!" The woman exclaimed clapping her hands. Cami spat on the woman before shoving the man's face in the soup. She couldn't hold back anymore. "How you like his soup now you rat!" Cami as the man struggled. Ferter got to his feet. He didn't bother stopping her instead he whispered something in her ear. Cami's eyes relaxed before she let the man's head go and walked away. "Get my things!" Cami called as Ferter smiled. He turned to the woman as she wiped the spit off her cheek. "We are at your service!" Ferter bowed before grabbing Cami's bags and followed her out.

Her whole life she had been bouncing between her parents homes in different states. At a young age her parents had separated, and when they had first split Robin was sent to live with her mother. At first her mother was able to take care of herself and the baby Robin, but as days, weeks, and months started to pass taking care of a baby started to become too much. She was juggling too many things, parties, taking care of an apartment, dating, working, a baby and after the months passed her mother got in with the wrong crowd. Her father had been fighting with her mother since her mother had left over Robin. Her father was just waiting for her mother to slip, to go back to her old ways, and it didn't take long for it to happen.

By the time Robin was one, her mother was dating a new man. The new man, was influencing her mother in bad ways. Coke, Meth, LSD, any type of drugs the man could get his hands on he was dishing the drugs to her mother. Her mother was back to her old ways and despite, the father could not really prove her actions had gone back to their old ways.

When Robin was five, her mother had done a lot to neglect her. Staying up all night partying, forgetting to feed her child, not washing her clothes. Only a few days before she was bound to go visit her father in Connecticut, her mother over dosed on prescription drugs she had stolen from a co-worker. Her father, getting wind of what had happened, easily sought custody over Robin and took her away from her drug addict mother. Ever since then, Robin has lived quietly with her father growing up.

Her life was pretty simple with her father. They lived in a two story house. The first story was full of the living room, kitchen, a bathroom. The second story had a work room, her father's office and two bedrooms. The basement? A bedroom, a large living room, and a bar. Her grandfather, her mother's dad, had been nice enough to help her father find a better house when Robin had moved in with her father. Her grandfather tried his best to help them pay for the house every month, but ultimately it was her father's responsibility. When Robin turned 15, she was working as much as she could to help her father pay for things. On Robin's 16 year, she was getting the hang of living with her father, going to school and working. Her father had agreed to give her more space, letting her take residence in the basement and taking control of the room down there. Though of course her father locked up the beer.

It was Robin had just turned 17 that everything in her life with her father started to shift. She had just finished working at the grocery store, her friend Amber was driving her home. She did not think twice when she went to the door, adjusting her jacket and fiddling around in her purse as she unlocked the front door and walked inside. She set down her book bag at the door, put her purse on the table by the door and moved to the kitchen to get something to eat before moving to the basement door to go downstairs.

Taken Fantasy Plots

Ivora had the perfect life. She worked with her father building statues for the city for the aristocrats, the wealthy. They weren't the wealthiest of families, the aristocrats buying their art for pennies and turning a profit, but they made a living. She had never imagined life any other way. Sculpting, studying finer arts and being with her family was all Ivora had ever wanted, but her parents had other plans.

The grand meister's son birthday was always all the rage, and this year? He was turning five. What's more? All the Lords and Ladies from bordering lands had come to join the celebration, families long forgotten presumed dead. Ivora and her father were tasked with creating a grand sculpture for the child, and as wished it was done. However, the lordship had asked them to deliver it personally, and as asked they did so. The act was awkward. Ivora had always been used to her little town, being in the shop and surrounded by rock instead of people. Now? People swarmed her, watching her and not the sculpture. When the sculpture is presented, Ivora is ready to leave, to go, but someone stops her. Her father? Why? He wishes to introduce her to an old friend and the man with his wife don't look a day over thirty. In fact...most all of the people in the ball room look relatively young.

"How long have you known them?" Ivora asks her father. "A little over thirty years.." Ivora, scorning her father in whispers drags him away from his friends. "Dad..You are fifty, they look like they just turned thirty. How is that?" Her father stops her patting her on the shoulder to reassure her. "Ivora..please, these people will take good care of you." Uncertain with this, Ivora decides to try and leave, but the doors are closed and locked...A scream sounds in Ivora's ears. Her father? As she turns around she sees her father laughing as a woman kneels on the ground bloody and crying. Her arms? They are missing? Then she sees them, the men holding the bloody arms and the dark..thick moving tendrils that roll over the woman's flesh. Her eyes, they are glowing. "Tell us demon...which coven are you from?" Startled Ivora watches with wide eyes as the woman gets to her feet laughing and barring fangs as she snaps at her father. Ivora flinches but she's unable to move and she watches in horror as a man reaches forward and pulls the woman's jaw from her body if it was nothing more then a twig. Overwhelmed...Ivora faints.

Waking up in the shop startles Ivora. Was all that madness a dream? Without thinking more about it, Ivora starts to go to work on a sculpture only to find a note by her station. A note that reads: "Forgive us for the intrusion, Tolon, but it seems one of our guests has taking a fancy in your daughters work. I will send them by the shop later to meet with her.. Also, it seems these attacks are becoming more frequent then we would like and since you are an old friend of ours, we shall send guards to watch you and your family. Good day, Avrid and Marlsa." That's only the beginning of the change in her life.

"Yaruk! Stop!" She was surrounded, holding off the demons that pouring out of the gates around her as she screamed at her brother to stop. He was getting dangerously close to a portal she had not seen before. It was glowing, swirling with orange and blue and in the middle it pooled to make black before expanding. A door was formed as her brother's fingers touched the liquid of the portal, a doorway to Hell... Her ally sliced a demon in half, grabbing her arm to pull her back from a demon as it lunged and dug itself into the ground when it missed her. "Watch it Onna!" The Man shouted before pushing her forward to the portal her brother was stepping through. She stumbled before running, steel whip in hand.

Her brother turned to look at her as she grabbed his arm. He was hanging out of the portal, half of his face hidden in darkness. "Yaruk!" Onna shouted, barring her teeth. Her brother smiled evilly as he started to pull her into the portal. "Stop!" Onna shouted swinging the whip around and catching it on a rock behind her as she tried to move backwards, pulling them out. Her brother fought with her and ultimately sunk his talons into her side. Onna Cried, his talons easily cutting through her armor and latching onto her flesh. "Why are you doing this?" Her brother laughed, the whip was giving way slicing through the rock. "Don't you want to see it Onna? The world reborn?" Onna shook her head as her brother dug his talons further into her flesh. Her feet were slipping, rock kicking up as the whip cut through the rock more. "Stop this madness Yaruk! I command it!" Yaruk pulled his face from the portal bringing it only millimeters from Onna's face. She could see it then. His flesh becoming tainted from the madness, from all the summoning of portals he had brought. From all the killing of innocents he had initiated. He smiled at her, "Don't you want to know what we really are?" Onna ground her teeth. "We aren't like them Yaruk! We aren't demons!" "Onna! We are! I'll show you!" Onna cried as he tugged on her side and the whip cut through the rock sending her flying into the portal with her mad brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom