Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Love Competition (BassEXE and PhantomSentinel)

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze smiled as he stepped out of the elevator of his company building, Blaze Enterprises. Jake was a young man of twenty-one years. He had flame red hair to the middle of his neck, and ice blue eyes. He was six feet tall, and wore a snazzy business suit. "Alright, Barbara, I'm out of here." He said to an older woman at the front desk. "Good night, Mr. Blaze."

Jake began to walk down the streets of the city he lived in, smiling to himself. He planned on ordering pizza that night, and was excited.

Down the street Jake was walking there were a group of cute looking girls covered in a blanket to avoid freezing to death. And they weren't in fact girls, they were simply nekos who were abandonded by a mean person who didn't want them anymore. They were all mostly different: one of them, Krista, had red hair, green eyes and was a bit taller than the rest; her breasts were around a C-cup and she was older of the group with around 18-years-old. The other one was Lily and she had blue eyes, raven black hair and she was almost as tall as Krista. Her breasts were also a C-cup. The third one was Ellie and she was blonde with deep ocean blue eyes and she less taller than Krist by a few inches, her breasts' size were mostly the same as the rest of the girls. And finally there Caitlyn, which was probably the cutest of the group. She had just turned 15, and she was the youngest of the group. Her hair colour was auburn and her eye colour was brown. Her chest was mostly flat, but her breasts made barely a bump on her clothes. She was the smallest of the nekos and the most innocent once. They were mostly different ages too, Krista was 18, Lilly was 16, Ellie was 17 and Caitlyn had barely turned 15. They were all hugging each other and the blanket.

Jake saw the four nekos almost immediately, his heart sinking at the pitiful sight. He walked over and squatted in front of them. "Hey....do you girls have anywhere to live?" He asked kindly, smiling warmly at them. "I can give you a home." He added.

Inmediatly, the youngest one ran to him and hugged him tightly. She was shivering, trembling from the freezing weather. Krista, the oldest one, shook her head and looked at him. "No sir, we don't. We'd be grateful if you took us home. Our parents left us alone one year ago and we have struggled to survive."

Jake listened to her brief story and nodded, smiling as he rubbed the youngest one's back as she hugged him tight.

"Okay. Come with me." Jake said, standing up and taking the youngest one's hand. When the girls began to follow him, he smiled. "My name is Jake. You'll have a great home."

All the nekos were very grateful to take them with him. They all followed behind him except Caitlyn who took his hand tightly. "I'm Krista, I'm 18," the redhead said.
"I'm Ellie, I'm 17," the blonde neko said.
"I am Lily and I'm 16," the neko with black hair told him.
"And I am Caitlyn, I turned 15 yesterday. My sisters call me Caity," she said shyly to the older and handsome man.

"Well it's nice to meet you girls." Jake said as they walked. About a few blocks later, they stopped in front of a large mansion. "Here we are." He smiled, walking through the gates and ushering them inside.

"Greetings, young master Jake...oh. Who are these young ladies?" An elderly butler bowed to Jake and the girls. "This is Krista, Ellie, Lily, and Caitlyn." Jake smiled.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you ladies. My my. Those tattered clothes just won't do. Minerva!" He called, before a 25 year old woman, dressed like a maid ran up to them.

"Take these girls to get some clothes." The butler said.

"Right away, Albert!" Minerva said before leading the girls away.

(Albert? I sense some Batman there. XD)

The four nekos came up to a huge mansion and they were instantly amazed. They couldn't believe their master...or their owner lived there. After he commented on the dirty clothes they were wearing, they were taken away by a lady called Minerva. Caitlyn, the younger and most scaredy one was always hugging Krista, the oldest one.

(Lol. You're thinking of Alfred. But hey, Alfred and Albert are good butler names!)

Jake smiled as he told Albert to order a couple pizzas. Five to accommodate everyone.

Minerva was a gorgeous blonde, with a curvy figure. Big hips and ass, and big DD breasts. "Master picked you up, huh? He's so kind." She said dreamily. "Anyways, go ahead and get dressed. Pick from my clothes, okay?" She grinned as they arrived at her room.

(Go ahead and describe what they wear, undergarments and all.)

(Oh! Damn! I knew that I wasn't good for names! I really don't remember names for the sake of me. I can remember faces pretty well actually!)

With a smile on their face, the four nekos proceeded to choose the clothes that suited them the most.

Krista chose a pair of jean shorts, a tank-top and sneakers to fit her wild nature. The bra she chose was white for her big C-cup breasts and with white panties.

Ellie picked up a pair of jeans, a grey t-shirt and a pair of white coloured sneakers. Her underwear was the same as Krista. Her breasts were about the same size as Krista's, a bit bigger.

Lily put on a black jogging pants, a black t-shirt and black sneakers. Lily chose a black bra and a purple thong. She had smaller breasts, around a B-cup.

At last, Caitlyn was the last one to pick and she chose a cute black dress and just to match her sisters, she also went along with black trainers. She chose a black bra like Lily just to wear it, but since her breasts were still mostly flat they only kept the fabric from touching her small nipples. Her underwear were simple white panties with hearts.

Jake smiled as he gestured to the pizza boxes on the table. "Dig in." He said happily. He took a slice and bit into it.

Without even trying to eat like normal people, the nekos proceeded to maul on the delicious pizza like there was no tomorrow. After they emptied the box, they all laid on the floor, completely satisfied and with the tomato sauce all over their lips and to their cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom