Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother/Son, with some twists [email only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaxK

Planetoid
A mother/son plot, but with a few twists.

Whereas most scenarios have mother and son fucking for the first time, in this one the relationship is pre-established; the two have been "together" for about a year, maybe more.

Aside from occasionally having sex, the two have a very normal mother/son relationship. I'm thinking she doesn't act sexy for him; she doesn't think of him as her lover. And it's not cliched. She doesn't refer to herself in the third-person ("mommy's going to do laundry"), or get snippy over perceived disrespect ("don't you talk to me like that"). But she still loves him very much and takes care of him. I'm thinking they'd have the sort of relationship where they're kind of like friends.

The son is sort of atypical, and not the kind of guy you'd think of as cougar-bait. He's somewhere between twenty and twenty-two; he's unemployed, meandering his way through community college, generally unsure where his life is going, kind of lazy, and somewhat immature, all perhaps due to being bottle-fed by his mother his whole life. He doesn't feel familial love for his mother; he's always felt like the part of his brain controlling that was missing; he loves her, a lot, but not in the way a son should -- that is, he has romantic-ish affection for her, as well as sexual attraction. It's his secret; his mother thinks he's always loved her, and in the way a son should (minus the fact that he obviously lusts after her). Or maybe he loves her in the usual way, in addition to loving her romantically. As for his appearance -- he's either quite tall, with a masculine build and a bit of hair, but kind of out of shape, or he's shortish and skinny, with an androgynous/feminine build. If it's the former, then he has body image issues (because he doesn't like looking masculine; when I say he's out of shape I don't mean that he's fat or anything, just that he doesn't have a lot of muscle tone), which is maybe something his mom is trying to help him with.

I like the former appearance, actually.

He used to be extremely timid. Even after they started having sex, he wouldn't even initiate hugging. But by the time of our stories, he's become very expressive about his sexuality, with her. He comes up and touches her breasts, starts undressing her, crawls in bed with her, and such.

The mother's personality and such is up to you, and we can decide the details of their lives -- whether or not she had him young, for instance. Though I want there to have never been a father in the picture. I'd like you to pick all the names -- their last name, and the son's first name. You'd be playing his mother, after all.

I'd like if I could pick her appearance though, or give you some options to choose from. It's just that it's hard for me to get into the scenario if I don't like the appearances. My imagination sucks.

Now, I think I'd like for this to be played as a series of shortish episodes. Some ideas...

a. Mom drops a bombshell on her son -- she's been seeing someone, and thinks they should stop having sex, that he should move on with his life, find a girlfriend and all that. He doesn't want anyone else -- he's hurt by this, and he makes it apparent with his descent into quite a depression. Their relationship becomes extremely cold -- he acts like he hates her. In the end she decides that she'll lose her son if she keeps this up, so they get back "together." And maybe he tells her how he really feels, and their relationship goes on a new course.

b. A Mothers' Day scenario. It's the first Mothers' Day since they began having sex, and he wants to do something special for her.

c. Something more slice of life. Just an average day for them, maybe. He saw something on television that made him horny, goes to see what his mom's up to -- something fun like that.

d. He's always hated the idea of having kids, but mother always told him he'd change his mind, an idea he's always rejected. Well, it's a couple years after the first scenario, assuming he tells her how he really feels -- they've become more like a couple than a mother and son -- and he's decided that he wants to get his mother pregnant. She's unsure of it, or outright hates the idea, for obvious reasons. And maybe she just plain doesn't want another kid. Assuming of course she's young enough to still have kids.

Alright, like what you read?

I only roleplay over email. I play as male characters, and I'd prefer if you were female -- whether biologically (cisgender) or not (trans*) I don't care, as long as you identify as female.

I have no requirement for post length, and I'd like it if you gave me the same leniency. To me requiring a certain amount is dumb. I promise I'll give you whatever I can. I only have a few things to get anal about:

1. I want these plots to be fun. I don't want any literary seriousness, and I'd like it if you personally were interesting to talk to -- I don't need pleasantries like "how are you?" and such, just some OOC conversation or something. Convince me you're not a robot. I won't ask any personal crap, don't worry.

2. Be somewhat good at writing. I don't want novelish stuff -- just, like, the top twenty-five percent on a fanfiction website. And have good reading comprehension.

3. No rushing to the sex, though I think of these as being fundamentally centered on that. I like lots of buildup.

I'll give you a writing sample if you so desire.

Oh! And I would like to limit my responses to a couple a day. I have a serious writing project that roleplaying always distracts me from, and I'd like to try and balance it this time.

Okay. Here's my email address -- if you're awesome I'll give you my personal one, instead of this crappy throwaway account:

mnthrwwykassandros@hush.ai

Email me if you're interested.

And please do not reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom