Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interview With a Bunny Girl -- Riven's Fem/Fem Request Thread (Updated 5/27/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
The Interview

"Hello, Riven, I am glad that you were able to take time out of your busy schedule to meet with me. Some of the ladies here on Blue Moon have been looking forward to this interview for some time, you know. It's not every day that a new story-based role player and connoisseur of the sapphic arts strolls through these unhallowed doors. So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself? What do you like? What makes Riven tick?"

"Well, it's certainly always nice to feel welcomed and wanted, but I should be the one thanking you for meeting with me today. Since we're both so busy, though, I suppose that I should go ahead and answer your questions. I'm in my mid-twenties and I have many years of role playing experience over a number of platforms. I've been role playing since I was twelve! Not erotically at that time, of course, but I had a guy friend who brought his dad's old Dungeons and Dragons books to school then. We'd play at lunch and we'd sometimes get together for a weekend group. Hooray for having friends with nerd parents! It always made my parents mad that I was more interested in 'witchcraft' and 'war' than, say, the school volleyball team. But I did play volleyball a little in school, too. I didn't play long, though. I couldn't stand the gossipy little bitches on the team. Hot as they were, they didn't take kindly when they would catch me glancing at them in the changing rooms... How was a young, hormonaly imbalanced Riven supposed to resist?"

"Well I guess that should tell you what makes me tick, then. I do appreciate my lady on lady love. Don't get me wrong, guys, you're great too, but just not in the same ways. I prefer soft and sensual over rough and tough."

"So Riven likes the ladies? Oh, you're naughty!"

"Yes. Riven likes the ladies. That doesn't mean that I will not role play with the fellas, of course. It just means that there won't be any smut at all; not even romance. Unless said fella is willing to play a lady character, of course. Then we could talk."

"So I take it that real life gender does not matter to you then?"

"That is correct. So long as my writing partner is able to reciprocate my writing and offer me a good story with lovable characters, I do not care what gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation that they may be. I am an equal-opportunity writing partner!"

"Well you do not sound like you are very hard to please. So what is it that you're looking for? Give us the big picture."

"Like I said in my introduction thread, I like story-based role plays that take place in established settings, but feature original characters and an original story. Smut is in short order for this request thread, but keep in mind that that does not mean that I am completely uninterested in the sexy times. All that it means is that the story comes first. Of course, if the story that we are writing is inherently smutty in nature then there is going to be more sexy time. In this instance, and this instance alone, I am fine with gratuitous sex."

"Well that certainly sounds fun! What kinds of settings do you like?"

"Oh, goodness. I wasn't expecting you to start asking the heavy questions so quickly. I couldn't possibly list them all, so I'm not even going to try. Instead, let's cover a couple of genres now and we can hash out the more intricate details in private messages. First, let me say that I am an avid gamer. If you're looking for a role play set in a video game universe, regardless of platform, then I am quite likely to know of it. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as keen on a lot of other popular settings. I'm not much of an anime watcher, but it never hurts to ask. There are a small handful that I enjoy. The same goes for books. I'm not a huge reader, but there are a small handful of series that I enjoy. Oh! I'm quite keen on tabletop games, so settings from those are a safe bet too."

"Well that's not as informative as I had hoped, but no matter. I am sure that we can work something out."

"Oh? I know that you're only here to interview me, but have I captured your attention? Are you interested in role playing with me?"

The interviewer's eyes glide over Riven's form from head to toe and then back again. A sly smile form upon her lips as she speaks again. "Very... So, Riven, what kind of characters do you like to play?"

"Oh, I like to play all kinds. I tailor my characters to the stories at hand, so they can range from quiet little bookish girls to battle-hardened warrior women. I'm all over the place with physical appearances as well. Tall, short, blonde, brunette; I'm not too predictable."

"Well aren't you quite the little buffet? So what kind of characters do you prefer that your partner play?"

"I don't like to put any restrictions on the kind of character(s) that my writing partner will be playing, but I guess that this is an important question. For your every day, tame and sexless role play, I don't care what my partner plays. Why should I? In the event that my partner is hoping for clothes to come off, however, then they will need to be playing a female character, but that's already been covered. Outside of that, I don't rally have many limitations or restrictions here."

"My goodness... Are you as flexible physically as you are with your role play?"

Riven's eyes glance around with a hint of unease. She suddenly finds herself not wanting to make eye contact with the interviewer. "Does that really have any pertinence to this interview?"

"No, I suppose not. It was just a question, but I can see that you are getting uncomfortable. Let's move on, shall we?"

Riven regains eye contact with the interviewer and a noticeable sigh of relief escapes her lips. "Yes, please. Let's move on."

"Your commitment to the plot and story of your role play is commendable, but surely you've looked around the site. Eventually, that bunny suit has to come off. What kinds of things are you into? For when that time comes, of course."

"Well here's my F-List, but let's go over some favorites of mine. I love sensuality and playfulness when it comes time to peel out of my bunny suit. Fingers, tongues, and lips are some of the most amazingly sexy things that we have at our disposal! Oral fetishes are my biggest turn-on. That includes kissing, licking, and biting in both a sexual and non-sexual manner. I also enjoy soft touches and fingering, in regards to why I like fingers. Another big one for me is rough sex. In conjunction with the biting, I also enjoy hair pulling, spanking, light bondage, and just general roughness. Some other things that I like, as a few final notes, are dirty talking, innocence, and multiple orgasms."

"Of course, those are not the only things that I like. Those are just some of my favorites that immediately come to mind. The only things that are completely off-limits are the unholy trinity of sexual gore, vore, and bathroom play. Oh, and if your character smokes, then noting is going to happen between them and my character. Smoking is a huge turn-off for me. It's an absolutely disgusting habit and I want as much to do with it in RP as I do in my real life."

"That's it. Anything else is on the table so don't be afraid to ask. Even some of the 'extreme' kinks that a lot of people shy away from, like non-consensual sex and incest, are fine with me in certain situations."

"Oh, you are naughty! So in role plays involving a designated submissive and a designated dominant character, which do you prefer?

"I am a switch with a strong dominant lean. I would prefer to be dominant in most cases, but I can be coerced into submitting with the right motivation."

"Oh, I'm going to have fun with you! Is there anything else that you think that the readers should know before we move onto the big question on everyone's mind?"

"Well, there are a couple of things that I should mention. First, I should mention that I am only role playing through threads on this site. That means do not ask me to role play through instant messengers or personal messages. I don't mind discussing the role play through personal messages, obviously, but as far as the actual role play itself is concerned, I will not use any other mediums."

"Second, there is the matter of writing proficiency. On average, you can expect between three to five paragraphs from me and I would prefer partners who are capable of matching that. If you're capable of more, great! I will do my best to give you what you give me. If you write less, then... Well we'll see. I don't see how you can have a truly engaging story with less than two or three paragraphs per post but I guess it also depends on what is currently happening in the role play. I will not tolerate one-liners."

"Thirdly, I would like to ask that my partners be relatively active. One post per day would be highly preferred. One post every other day would be fine too, I suppose, but I don't think that a posting rate of anything less than that would be doable for me. A story must be alive. It must grow and breathe as time crawls onward and it must be loved and nurtured daily so that it can spread its wings and soar to the heights of man's timeless epics. Without that attention, it can quickly stagnate."

"Lastly, I would like to just throw it out there that I am also willing to play male characters and maybe futanari style characters. I have not done much of this before and would be interested in trying. I know that this is my Fem/Fem thread, but I wanted to throw that out there. Do note that if you request this of me then my character will have a large cock (around eight inches) and there will be lots of cum when maximum pleasure is reached. Why? Because it's dirty and I have a dirty mind."

"Oh, I bet you do... So then! Last question, Riven. What the readers really want to know is if you have any particular stories in mind. All of the other request threads have them!"

"Of course I do! I've always got a ton of ideas swimming in my head and I am always happy to share them when time allows, but I'm afraid that we have been talking for some time now and I'm almost out of free time for the day. Why don't you leave this article open for amendment and I will come back to it when I have the time. That way, I can keep it fresh and updated with anything new that I might come up with during my stay here."

"Well I don't see where that would be a problem, Riven. Thank you for having me! I look forward to getting to know you better..."

"Wait... What's that collar for? No! Stay away from me! Don't! Let me go! Untie me! Help! Hel-Mph Phmm! Mmmph!"

And that was when Riven finally got what was coming to her. Following the interview, our little bunny girl was overpowered, bound, and gagged, so that she could be hauled off to a cabin in the woods where she will be forced to serve as a loving pet for the rest of her days... or until she can stage an escape. But let's be honest with ourselves. Who tries to escape from the clutches of a loving, sex-crazed mistress? Perhaps, in the end, it's what we all truly desire when we are honest with ourselves.

RE: Interview With a Bunny Girl -- Riven's Fem/Fem Request Thread

TL;DR Interview

I hope that you enjoyed my little interview there! I know that I enjoyed writing it. Anyway, it is high time that I buckle down and get some plots added to this thing. Before we break into that, though, I want to take some time to restate a few things from the interview (because I have received several PMs from people that obviously only read what they wanted to) as well as outline a couple of things that were not covered in the interview. You could call this the TL;DR version of my request thread, I suppose. Even if you read the interview thoroughly, I still encourage you to skim this for the information that might not have been included above. So without further adieu, I present to you summary of my interview. Now you have no excuse to not read the important information from my thread. Any future PMs that I get from people who have obviously not read my request thread by doing things such as asking me to play romantic or erotic scenes with male characters will be promptly deleted and not responded to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested in role playing with me, you...

MUST be playing a female character as your 'main' character in the role play. I'm not into guys and I will not write romantic/erotic stories opposite to male characters.

MUST be willing to role play via threads. I no longer role play through instant messengers and I am not interested in role playing through private messages.

MUST NOT be looking for purely smut-based role plays. Some plots will have more smut than others. I understand and respect this. Some ideas are also just inherently smutty, but there still MUST be a story in there somewhere.

MUST be able to post at least two paragraphs per post. More is always better and I will do my best to match what you give me. My personal average will fall between three and five paragraphs pending the scene.

MUST have a decent grasp on the written English language. Typos are fine; we all make them. The occasional grammatical folly is fine; we all make them. Completely disregarding any capitalization or punctuation is NOT fine. Text speak is NOT fine.
If I have to take ten minutes to decode what you have written for me then I will promptly end the role play.

MUST be fairly active. Multiple posts per day are lovely! One per day is great! One every two to three days when things get busy is acceptable. I know we all have lives outside of our stories.
If it regularly takes you about a week to get a single post in, however, then my interest in the story will quickly die.

SHOULD be willing to use images as a character reference. This is not an excuse not to type out any sort of description; I just like having a face to put with the character. It helps me better envision them and immerse myself into their story.
If you don't like looking for such things, or are too busy (I know that it is sometimes a lengthy process) then I am usually happy to find a handful of images for you so that you can sort through and maybe find one that you like.
This is one of those things where if you work with me then I will work with you. I'm more than happy to meet you halfway on this.

SHOULD be capable of playing more than one character. A story cannot run on two people alone; not for long. I love playing side characters and I will do so quite liberally, but I will not control the entire world around our two main characters.
Don't be afraid to play some NPC characters or even bring in some side/secondary main characters of your own. I encourage and welcome it!​

RE: Interview With a Bunny Girl -- Riven's Fem/Fem Request Thread

The Dreams of a Bunny Girl -- AKA: Riven's Plots

Now that all of the seriousness is out of the way, let's move on to my plots! Most of these will be quite vague. I do this intentionally so that the story is open for a brainstorming session with my prospective writing partners. I am open to suggestions on most of them if they need to be slightly altered to suit my partner's preferences. Some of them will not be as open to alterations, of course, but you can't expect me to give up all of my groundwork now can you!? Why would I put in the work if I didn't want to play out the story?
As always, it never hurts to ask if a certain aspect of the story can be changed but if you request this then you should already have a change in mind. I do NOT want to receive PMs along the lines of...

"Hai!, I like the basis of your Sister/Sister plot, but I'm not really that into incest..."

This PM is one-hundred percent unhelpful and I would probably just tell you that that is too bad and that the story probably would not work out then. If you contact me fishing for me to change one of my own plots without offering anything constructive to the matter then I will not be interested in brainstorming with you. The proper way to contact me regarding this problem would be...

"Hai! I like the basis of your Sister/Sister plot, but I'm not all that into incest. Do you think that you would be willing to change the main characters to best friends or maybe your character could be my character's best friend's sister?"

This is much better. Putting forth even this small bit of constructive effort will go a long way in making me want to change my plots to accommodate you. It shows initiative. Initiative is good.

Well I have rambled enough! If you've read this far then congratulations! You've made it to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I hope that you see something that you like! Remember that taken plots will be struck-out!

Little Sister's Sweet Sixteen -- Modern/Realistic

It is My Character's sixteenth birthday and she got almost everything that she wanted. She got that sweet new car, courtesy of her parents' well-to-do jobs, but even that was not the top thing on the list of her birthday wishes this year. The top of that list was something that she knew that she could never have - her big sister (Your Character). My Character is still very much in the closet while yours is quite openly straight. Even if they were not sisters, there's no way that they could ever happen.

That is what the logical mind would say, but my character is quite spoiled. She is used to getting what she wants and decides to take her sister for her own. That night, she sneaks into her sister's bedroom, tapes your character's mouth, and maybe ties her up to prevent her from fighting back too much. My character then proceeds to molest her older sister and take pictures of it all along the way. She then uses this pictures to blackmail your character into future acts of love and lust.

That's the start of the RP! Where will it go from there? I need your help to find out!

A New Crisis -- Final Fantasy 7 Fandom

It has been two hundred and fifty years since the events of the official Final Fantasy 7 franchise. Shinra Corporation is once again the powerhouse that it was in its golden age, owning nearly all of Midgar while providing power to the vast portion of the planet through their new Mako Reactor technologies. These new reactors, they say, are planet-friendly. It's not one-hundred percent true, of course. You cannot draw power from the Lifestream without damaging the planet, but they are less damaging to the planet, at least.

Midgar has been fully rebuilt, from the slums to the broken plates of the city above. Most of the other damage caused by Sephiroth and his spawn has also been repaired and even upgraded all across the globe. From the outside in, most would say that Shinra Corp had changed the way that they do business, but for those on the inside, Shinra is a hive of greed and power-lust. From their president to their foot soldiers, everyone is always out for their own gain.

There are the rare exceptions, of course, such as My Character, SOLDIER First Class, Riven. She joined SOLDIER when she came of age and was miraculously accepted into one of Shinra's secret science projects. Having not learned from their mistakes two-hundred and fifty years ago, Shinra Corp invested into several new ways to superpower their SOLDIER forces. In Riven's case, she was accepted into the project of artificially manufacturing Materia inside of the bodies of their SOLDIERs. Few SOLDIERs survived this process, but Riven was one of the lucky ones. Now living with a Materia crystal winding around and nearly encasing her heart, Riven has quickly risen in the SOLDIER ranks. The Materia in question? Time Materia.

With the ability to hasten her own body and reactions while simultaneously slowing or even stopping the world around her, who wouldn't be able to rise to the challenges facing Shinra and their SOLDIER operatives? Being practically embedded within her heart, however, activating the Materia presents a great deal of danger to Riven. Her heart has even nearly imploded from strenuous over-use. As a result, Riven rarely travels without a Shinra-appointed medical technician.

Your character could be anyone you choose! She could be Riven's medic, a Turk, a Shinra scientist, a rebel in the newborn AVALANCHE, a chocobo breeder, or anyone or anything else! Get creative! Is she a fellow SOLDIER? What project is she from?

What is this New Crisis? I guess we'll just have to play to figure it out.

A True Companion -- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fandom

For the purposes of this story, we're going to assume that the world is as it is at the start of the game. Dragons have returned, and most people in Skyrim know it, but they are very rare. The Alliance War is in its early stages, so none of the Jarls have been overthrown and replaced by either side or anything like that. The dragonborn is just a rumor, but few people can confirm if he/she has truly returned.

Now then, on with this plot. My character is a seasoned Companion and one of the Circle - one of the few who has been gifted the wolf-blood by the Harbinger wishes. She is a great warrior of the frozen north; a heavy-armor wearing, two-handed weapon swinging, frost-magic gifted queen of wintery battle. I am thinking that she should be a Nord, but this is open for debate.

Your character can be who/what you wish though keep in mind that I do not find the Altmer, Bosmer, Dunmer, Khajit, or Argonians to be the least bit attractive. Whatever your character's story, they are running from something. Their past? Their family? Something; anything. Something has brought them from their home to Whiterun where my character spots her and decides, for one reason or another (this will depend on how you design your character), to approach your character.

The story here is quite open and dependent on what kind of character that you decide to play. In addition, I would be willing to try this story with my character as a futanari if you wish. We can hash all of that out in PMs.

The Huntresse's New Pet -- Warcraft Fandom

This idea is very simple and can change greatly depending on what races that we choose, so I am going to keep this as bare-bones as possible. My character is a Ranger/Huntress of either the Horde or the Alliance. Your character will be a member of the opposite faction who is traveling through hostile territory for one reason or another as appropriate to their character design - tradesman, diplomat, soldier; we'll hash it out in PMs.

Well, my character spots yours and attacks because, well, hostile territory! Your character is captured and placed under my character's complete mercy. Fortunately for your little lady, rangers and hunters are known for collecting a small menagerie of pets.
From there, the RP will center around training, traveling, and playing through the story of Warcraft as a quite unlikely duo.

The Races That I Will Play As: Human (Fem), Night Elf (Fem or Futa), Blood Elf (Fem), Orc (Fem or Futa)

The Races That I Will Play With: Human, Night Elf, Draenei, Orc, Troll, Tauren, Blood Elf

Opposites Attract -- Star Wars: The Old Republic Fandom

My character is a Sith Acolyte who has attracted some unwanted attention from the Overseers back on Korriban. Her newest trial has her traveling to the planet of Tython, the home of the Jedi Temple. Her goal there is simple, but much easier said than done. She is to capture a Jedi Padawan (Your Character) through whatever means she deems necessary and bring that Padawan back to Korriban. The only regulation that she was given is that the Padawan must be brought back alive.

Now, for this RP, my character would follow the Sith Code but would view some of the traditional Sith attitudes and actions to be a danger to the Empire. In essence, you could call her a light-side Sith. She is loyal to the Empire and to the Sith Code, but she is not an inherently evil person. It would not be too big of a stretch for the Jedi to see the good qualities within her after they have spent a lot of time together. Think Vette/The Sith Warrior from The Old Republic MMO if you've ever played it.

I am looking for a very slow-building relationship here with lots of sexual tension. My character will take to yours quickly but yours, being a strong-willed Jedi-in-training, grossly refuses all of my character's advances. The Sith doesn't give up, though, and over time, she bludgeons her way through your little Jedi's defenses. She begins to care for this... Sith... Perhaps even view her as a friend. She has to struggle with this, despite the Jedi teachings strictly forbidding such bonds with people. From there, the two grow closer. All of the blatant advances of the Sith slowly draw the Jedi in, making her want more, despite knowing that her code forbids it. Eventually, the Jedi would break and the two would fall into a passionate night of love-making.

I don't want this to come easy, though. I want to work for it. Drag the RP out for as long as you possibly can and let the sexual tension build up. It will make the sexy part all the better.

Zombie High -- High School of the Dead Fandom/Modern Fantasy

My Character had always been popular. She was beautiful, smart, a cheerleader during football season, and captain of the school's volleyball team during volleyball season. She had the looks, the smarts, and the drive to do anything that she wanted. So why was she now hiding in a utility closet from the mindless undead shells of her classmates and teachers? What had happened? Why was this happening? What the hell was going on?

As her mind raced, she heard a scream echo down the hall. Someone else was alive! She had to help! With only a touch of hesitation, she kicked the door open and took off down the hall in the direction that she had thought the scream had come from. That's when she bumped into your character, a classmate whom she knew by face alone. She wasn't alone! But could they make it out of this forsaken place?

I'm not entirely sure how I want this to go, but I think that it would be tons of fun to give it a go! I don't want our characters to have much knowledge of one another at the start. I mean, your character might know mine because of her popularity, but I don't want them to have an established relationship. The story would just follow them as they tried to survive the zombie outbreak. It's not a true fandom of High School of the Dead, because I don't know too much about the anime/manga, but it's certainly strongly inspired by it.

This plot can also be advanced to a college setting if you're concerned about character ages. Either way works for me.

Under the Blue Moon -- Harvest Moon Fandom

As you might expect from a Harvest Moon Fandom, I am expecting this role play to be very cutesy and innocent. Sex will certainly not be on the top of the to-do list until far off into the story, but when it does happen... It'll be so cute and sweet that it will make you sick to your stomach. Like, literally. Just think about it for a second; two cute little farm girls exploring their sexual side for the first time in some shy lesbian dance of fear, hesitation, and curiosity. It'll be adorable!

So anyway, I have this pictured like A Tale of Two Towns in my head. Two young women travel to two nearby rival towns at the same time to take up the care of the towns' farms. Since Harvest Moon revolves around the villagers as much as the player character, I was thinking that this would be the easiest way to do it. I would play my farmer and all of my towns' villagers and you would play your farmer and her towns' villagers.

As the story progresses, we could include the Harvest Goddess, who planned all of this. She brought about the travel of our characters to these towns in some way because she knew that our farmers would eventually become the 'best of friends' and bring the two towns together. Then, of course, there are the festivals, the farming, the animals, the cooking, and who could forget the Gourmet! It'll be a sugar-sweet good time!

Sister Takes Control -- Modern/Realistic

My Character and Your Character are sisters. I would like the youngest to be no younger than fifteen (as per site rules) and the oldest to be no older than twenty-five. I do not care who is younger or who is older. The gist of the story is that our characters are on a family vacation with their parents and the sisters are forced to share a bed. That first night, when their parents go to sleep, My Character begins to molest your character; feeling her up and kissing her. She struggles, of course, but she does not make too much noise because their parents are sleeping in that same room. Why would she not wake them up ad stop this? My character is an absolute angel; great greats, very well-behaved, respectful, and just all-around the perfect daughter. Your character has always been rebellious, never had the best grades (not because she was stupid, no, but because she didn't care) and was always getting caught in lies by their parents. If she told them that her My Character, their parents' little angel, was doing these kinds of things, they would never believe her and she'd be punished for lying. Her only choice was to just lie there and let her own sister have her way. How would she ever live that down?

After that first night, well, once My Character had control, she planned to keep it. Where would things go from there?

RE: Interview With a Bunny Girl -- Riven's Fem/Fem Request Thread (Updated 5/21/14)

Bump! Really craving a Final Fantasy VII Fandom! Bonus points for anyone interested in A New Crisis!

RE: Interview With a Bunny Girl -- Riven's Fem/Fem Request Thread (Updated 5/21/14)

Let's give this a good bump for the early morning crowd. I've got one active RP slot open. Still craving my FF7 plot. Might add some more to pick from today too...

Bump! I've also posted an ad over in the Male Request Thread Forums! If that's your thing, check it out too.

Bump! Some of my RPs seem to be slowly dying. Going to start looking for a small handful more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom