Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fan based rps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mera1506

Supernova
Hi there,

I felt like it was time for a new topic. I'm looking for rps based off of series, movies games etc: I'm looking for mostly story based rps which can have a decent amount of smut in them. I don't care about your gender in real life. I also would like to chat and get to you know you somewhat and also plot. So who can and will:

1: Rp in third person
2: Bring some creativity and some humor.
3: Has decent to good grammer
4: Can post in between 1 to 5 paragraphs per post.

ONs:

1: OC x Canon pairings. I just like pairing my OC with one or more canons. If we do two or more pairings I'm willing to return the favor and play a canon for your OC too.
2: Ageplay.
3: With a few exception I prefer adult characters rather than kids/teens. So even if in a series they might be kids a setting for the rp would most likely happen when this character is an adult. With Adult I mean 18 and up.
4: Strong female characters, can't help but have a weak spot for characters such as Lin and Toph Beifong, Olivier Armstrong and even Mikasa from Attack on Titan though young can be pretty awesome. Blake Belladonna from RWBY isn't too bad either.
5: Pairings can vary anywhere from Female x male, female x futa, male x futa, male x male and female x female.
6: Teasing
7: Toys
8: Possibility of getting caught
9: Crossovers

Offs

1: Non concensual in any way, I don't care if it's through mind control, down right force or blackmale, just no
2: Not into characters who are extremely dominant or submissive
3: Mary Sue/Gary Stue
4: Torture
5: BDSM
6: Extreme bondage
7: Any kind of vore in a sexual sense.
8: Birthing/unbirthing
9: Humiliation(being humiliated)
10: Docking
11: Hyper/macro

List of fandoms:

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin(If you haven't read the manga or seen past episode 26 let me know, I wouldn't want to give spoilers)
Avatar the Last Airbender: Can anyone play as uncle Iroh or an adult Toph for me?
Criminal Minds: Looking for someone to play Hotch, Dave or Morgan or all three....
CSI: Miami: Could someone please play as Horatio?
DC: Looking for someone to play as Bruce Wayne/Batman either when he is Batman or in Batman Beyond setting, Alfred is interesting too. Other interesting characters are Lieutenant/Commishioner Gordon, Martian Manhunter, possibly Superman or the crime syndicate universe with Owlman, Ultraman.
Death Note(preferably in a crossover)
Elfen Lied(preferably in a crossover)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Someone please play as Olivier?
Legend of Korra: Characters of interest to me here are Lin Beifong, Tenzin, General Iroh II. Korra actually annoyed me. Can play as many of the characters.
Marvel: Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto, Spiderman, The Hulk(after he gets his intelligence), Storm... A universe where everything did end in war is interesting too
Pokémon: Pyramid King Brandon, Paul basically the only canons that interested me.
RWBY: Mainly the headmaster intrigues me, Blake isn't so bad, but can play as some of the characters such as Ruby and Yang.
Spartacus war of the damned(preferably in crossover)
Yu-Gi-Oh(Ancient Egypt setting) Could anyone please play Atem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom