Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends (Limited-Time Offer - Male/Fem RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
I'm going to keep this brief, because all of the information that you need for this role play is already elsewhere on the forums. You can find it here in my thread, The League of Lesbians (League of Legends Fem/Fem & Futa/Fem RP)

"But Riven! This is the Male Request Thread Forum!"

"But Riven! What do sexy Lesbians have to do with anything male related!?"

"But Riven! Your thread will just get moved because you're posting it in the wrong section!"

Jesus Christ, people! Would you all just stop jumping to conclusions? I guess that you'll expect an explanation for this one too, then? Alright, but I want to keep this brief so I'm not answering any questions this time. Got it? Good!

So, part of me coming to this site had to deal with me wanting to expand my character pallet. I'm used to playing female characters, but I want to expand from there. The first step in the process, I guess, is to move to futanari/shemale characters, which I covered in my 'Lesbian' thread. For a limited time, however, I'd like to put myself out there and offer my services as the master behind the actions of a male character. I can't promise that I'll do all that well, but I can promise to try!

Regardless of whether I am playing a female, a male, or a futanari, however, the basis of these role plays are going to be the same. That is why I provided that link to my other thread. Eveything in that link also applies to this thread, with the exception of my character's gender, of course. So if you're interested in some Male/Female League of Legends lovin' then follow that link and pretend that it references my character as male.

There's your explanation! The idea is the same - short-term and smutty League RP with me play a male instead of hiding in my normal female comfort zone. Interested? PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom