Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

17 Years Later. A New Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

"That is good to hear." Andrew says happily, smiling at Rhia. He really was happy for her, even if it meant... No, he didn't want to think about that right now. Sitting on one of the chairs in the studio, he pulls Rhia over so that she's standing between his legs. His hands stay on her waist as they kiss again. Hearing her feel guilty, Andrew's smile drops. Before he can even suggest stopping if she wants to, she tells him that she doesn't. The bodyguard can't hide the smile this time. "Okay then, I guess we won't stop, but... we can take it easy and try to respect him." He suggests. The conversation inevitably steers to her going to college, and as much as Andrew doesn't want to think about it, he has to. "Well, we'll work something out, I promise." He tells her, going over the options in his head. It would be a huge decrease in pay, but he could get a job working security, or even apply to be a cop. Maybe he could get work with the military as a recruiter or trainer. There were options, he knows, plenty that could keep them close. "You coming to bed?" He asks, looking back at her canvas to see how far she had come along.

She nodded. "Yeah. Just a few. Gonna finish this up," she smiled at him and then grabbed her pencil. As he left, her phone buzzed and she grabbed it, seeing an familiar number flash on screen. She opened the text and then saw a picture of herself with Andrew at the mall, kissing. Her heart dropped into her stomach and as another test came through, she clicked it.

Unknown: Hey slut. Getting cozy I see.

Rhia dropped her pencil and then texted back. "Who is this?"

Unknown: You will find out soon enough. I always knew you were a slut. Banging the guard dog. Real cliche you know?

Rhia frowned, getting off her stool and then dialing the number, only to have the call rejected followed by another text message.

Unknown: Did you think I would answer? Don't be a stupid whore. You are smarter than that. Now. Meet me in the boy's locker room during your free period tomorrow or I send these pictures to dear old daddy.

Slowly, Rhia swallowed and then cut the phone off, mentally cursing before closing her eyes and then running her hands through her hair. Another text message came through and she lifted the phone and read the next message.

Unknown: Oh and don't think of bringing your German Shepard with you or else. And trust me slut I have copies.

"Fuck," Rhia muttered then closed her eyes and walked out of the studio and upstairs, entering her bedroom and pacing. Fuck, fuck, fuck. If her dad found out, she and Andrew were both screwed. She would be locked up like Rapunzel. Andrew would be fired. She would never see him again. "Damn it..." She whispered softly. She dressed for bed and then blew out a deep breath. She couldn't tell Andrew. Not until she knew who it was. Entering her lover's bedroom, she set her phone aside then looked at him, giving a weak smile before brushing her fingers through her hair as she crawled into bed beside him.

Andrew is lying in bed, thinking about the events of the day. His friend’s jokes really had gotten to him more than they should have. It wasn’t as though he seduced Rhia and tricked her. This had been something they both wanted. Now there was the other complication though. Disrespecting her father like this would only make trouble if he finds out about it all. They would have to tell him though. If there was any hope for the two lovers to stay together, they had to be honest. Staying together though, with her going to college in Charleston, that would be hard. Before he can think about it for too long, Rhia steps out into the bedroom.

Andrew welcomes her into the bed, smiling back before looking worried. There was something off about her smile. “Are you okay?” He asks as she crawls in. Rhia stays silent on the matter, but the bodyguard takes a guess what it’s about. She was still feeling guilty for what she was doing under her father’s nose. Turning the girl to face him for a kiss, he holds her tight. “We’ll tell him.” He promises Rhia. “Once you’re 18 and graduate, when this contract ends, we’ll tell your dad. I’ll handle whatever he throws my way, I promise. After that, I can find somewhere in South Carolina to work. Who knows, maybe the idea of having your bodyguard boyfriend there to keep you safe will make him more comfortable with the whole thing.” He suggests with a smile, trying to lighten the mood for her.

She looked at him and nodded then kissed him slowly. "I love you," she whispered gently and then kissed him once more.

The following day, Rhia's heart was heavy. She hadn't figured out a solid plan just yet on how to escape Andrew's watchful eye and just prayed that she could. If anyone gave those pictures to her dad, she was screwed royally. As the day progressed, she found herself getting more nervous and when her free period came, she glanced at the door and then her teacher before asking to be excused. She saw that Andrew was off to a bathroom break and used the empty hallway as an excuse to take her chance. She rushed toward the gym and then went to the locker room, taking a deep breath as she rounded the corner, glancing around at the empty stalls before hearing footsteps. She turned and found herself facing James Halstead. That sorry dick! Crossing her arms over her chest, she looked at him. "I should of realized. What do you want?" She asked, not daring to put them to close together. The last time he had nearly raped her when they were alone together.

"I love you too." Andrew says. He still can't shake the feeling that something is bothering her, but the bodyguard guesses that it's not that easy to shake off the guilt. He holds her tight, pulling the cover over them so they can sleep soundly. That doesn't happen though. Knowing that Rhia is still awake, he can't sleep much either, and soon enough, she has to get out of bed to return to her own room.

The day does nothing to really help bring down his worry. Rhia seems nervous about something, but tries to act like everything is fine. She talks to her friends, does well in classes, and seems to be doing fine though. It's towards the end of the day, while she's studying in the library for her free period. He excuses himself momentarily to go to the restroom. The bodyguard couldn't be gone for more than a minute, but when he comes back, Rhia is no where to be seen. The teacher there tells him that she went to the restroom. Thanking her, he goes down the hall to wait. She knows better than to go off on her own, but he reminds himself not to be angry at her. He waits by the restrooms as the minutes tick by, but Rhia doesn't come out. Her English teacher greets him with a smile, so Andrew jumps on the chance and asks her to check on Rhia for him. When she comes back out and tells him no one is there, he starts to worry. Thanking her, he heads back to the library, hoping to find her there.

"What I want. That should be obvious. You won't give me any but you let that bald ex military jerk have a piece. Such a fucking slut..." He looked at her, walking forward slowly. "I won't send any of these off if you give me what I want. Until I decide it's over..." He smiled and then took another step. She stepped back.

Rhia swallowed. "And how am I supposed to give you what you want hmm? Evans is always around. Your lucky I managed to slip him. He will find me quickly enough," she said, and as if on cue, her phone began to buzz. She ignored it.

"I guess you have time for a blowjob," he grinned.

"No!" She exclaimed.

"Yes...or I send these pics to your father. I got his personal number off my dad's phone. One click is all it takes baby..."

She looked at him and glared. Surely this was akin to rape but she knew she didn't have a choice in the matter. It just meant she had to figure out how to wipe those photos out of existence. Swallowing, she walked toward him and then moved down to her knees.

------

Rhia left the locker room not even ten minutes later, headed back toward her free period, trying not to feel sick to her stomach. Of course when she saw Andrew coming toward her, she grimaced and then looked down, walking toward him and then looking at him. "Sorry..." She apologized. "I just...had to take care of something," she said, wiping her eyes, feeling close to tears.

Okay, now Andrew was just getting embarrassed. How could he not know where his charge is. Trying to call Rhia's phone, his stomach knots when she doesn't pick up. She had to be somewhere though. He tries to think this through rationally. The teenager couldn't have left the school. The doors were closed and he would be notified if she tried to. Maybe she had gone to one of the other restrooms? But why? "Dammit!" He yells, punching a nearby locker hard enough to dent it. He checks her other classrooms, but she isn't there, and the man is about ready to call for a lockdown and search of the school when he spots her. She was turning, coming down from the hall where the gym was.

"There you are!" He calls out in surprise, putting his hands on her shoulder. "Where were you? You know better than to wonder off like that, Rhia." He chides her, though there's a clear look of relief on his face. She tries to act like she's fine, but Andrew sees through it. She was crying. "What happened?" He asks, wiping her eyes before handing over her backpack that he brought with him. The free period would be her last one of the day, and no one would say anything if he took her home. Leading her out the building, it's not until they're in the car and a bit down the street before he pulls over and turns to her. "Rhia, what aren't you telling me? I have to keep you safe." He tells her, running his hand through her hair before kissing her forehead. "Not just because it's my job, but because I love you. I don't know what I'd do if I let anything happen to you. So please, tell me what's going on?"

As he stroked her cheek, she swallowed and then looked down, crying softly for a few minutes. "I just did something terrible..." She whispered, sniffing and wiping her eyes. "You...you are going to hate me but I...I had to do it..." She choked on the words and took a few deep breaths before Rhia managed to calm down just a little bit more. "James Halstead knows...he knows about us. I...got messages last night on my phone....pictures of us, together....and he threatened to send them to my dad if I didn't meet him during free period. And I didn't know what to do. I...I went...and it was him and he wanted to have sex with me but I didn't let him...and then he said that if I didn't give him a fucking blow job he would send them to daddy. And he had the number. He showed it to me in his phone...so I...so I gave him one. I'm such a stupid person. And a whore. I really am one now....and I know we have to tell daddy or he will send everything to him. I'm such an idiot...and now I know you don't want anything to do with me because of what I just did. I just didn't want daddy to find out," she said then burst into sobs again, covering her face with her hands and turning away from him in shame.

Andrew is silent for one long still minute after Rhia finishes explaining what happened. He wants to kill that boy, but that had to come later. There was something more important to attend to right now. Pulling Rhia to him in a tight hug, he plants a kiss on his lover's lips. "No, don't even think that. This isn't your fault. You aren't stupid, and in no way are you a whore. This doesn't change how I feel about you. I love you, Rhia." He holds her tight against him before slowly letting go and driving them back to the school. He stays parked under a tree, waiting patiently for the classes to let out. "Just trust me." He tells Rhia, knowing that she might be worried.

Soon enough, classes end, and sure enough James is one of the first out the door. The asshole looks especially snobbish today and it takes Andrew all his self control to keep from running him over. Following the teen's car to a nearby convenience store, Andrew parks the car and turns to Rhia. "Lock the doors and wait in here, okay? Trust me, I love you." He kisses her and goes to wait by a corner, out of sight of the camera. As James rounds it, The bodyguard grabs him by the neck and slams him into the wall, grabbing his cell phone from his hand."Do you know her dad's number?" James's eyes open wide and he starts to panic, but the pressure on his throat keeps him from getting a single word out.

Andrew lets the phone fall to the ground before crushing it underfoot. He then kicks it into a storm drain for good measure. "I don't know if you have copies, but it doesn't matter." James was starting to find it harder to breathe, but Andrew doesn't let up yet. "I'll make this simple for yoyu. If you tell her dad. If any picture ever sees the light of day, then I will lose my job. Hell, Mr. Jacobs would probably blacklist me. Do you know what that means?"Before James can answer, Andrew pushes him harder against the wall. "It means that I will have plenty of military experience, and absolutely nothing to lose. Remember that punk, and count yourself lucky." He lets go of James, letting the teen fall to the ground. James scrambles up and runs back to his car, peeling out of the parking lot at full speed as Andrew walks back to Rhia.

Rhia watches the exchange, seeing the fear in James' face and when he scrambles off, she just hopes whatever Andrew said keeps him from giving those pictures to her father. She wiped her eyes and then looked at Andrew as he entered the car. She swallowed, still feeling guilty. If she hadn't felt so painted into a corner she might have thought it through. Unfortunately panic had gotten the best of her. "Andrew. I'm still sorry. I won't....I won't ever keep anything from you again. I promise..." She said then sniffed and wiped her eyes once more, trying to clear up before they headed back to the house.

She leaned over, kissing his cheek then laid her head on his shoulder as a means to draw comfort from him if only for a moment. "Can we go home now. I really want to brush my teeth and take a shower," she said, still feeling a bit sick to her stomach at what she had done."

“Please don’t. I want to protect you. I’m here for you always.” Andrew promises his lover as he hands over a handkerchief. He drives them back to the house, getting it parked in the garage before quickly heading around and getting the door for Rhia. Holding her hand tight, he leads the teenager back into the house. The staff is busy cleaning and getting dinner ready that they don’t really pay attention as the bodyguard leads the teenager up to her room. It’s at the stairs though that they run into a problem. Caitlin steps out of the study, raising an eyebrow. She points out that they’re home rather early. Andrew tries to think fast. “Rhi- erm, Ms. Jacobs had complained a bit about her stomach hurting after lunch. It’s probably nothing and she was already feeling better on the ride home, but since her last class is a free period anyways, I thought it would be better to get her home and let her rest a bit.” He explains, hoping that it’s good enough for her.

Cait looked at the two of them and then focused on her daughter's pale and drawn features. She certainly didn't look so well. Nodding, she looked at Evans and smiled. "Well thanks for bringing her home. Rhia honey should I have some soup made up for you? Maybe that will help you feel better?" she suggested and Rhia nodded, brushing her hair back from her face.

"Yeah mom. That would be great. Thanks. I'm just going to go shower and stuff," she said, walking toward her bedroom. Cait turned her attention to the man her husband had hired and then smiled. "Mr. Evans...can I talk with you for a minute?" she asked, leading him downstairs. She supposed that Xander might 'punish' her for speaking to the younger man but he wasn't to much younger than herself. After all, she was thirty six, hardly an old woman.

"I just want to thank you. You've done a lot for my daughter. She's more well behaved, she's closer to her father...and doesn't have such an attitude. Your presence has allowed her more freedom and I think that has helped a lot. I'm just concerned...I think she has a crush on you...I'm a woman and I see the way her eyes light up when you are around. I also see you...now...I'm not one to put my foot down...I leave that to my husband, I'm just telling you to be careful. I don't know what is going on. I don't want to. I honestly don't want to lie to my husband. Just know that I love Rhiannon and I don't want her hurt. Especially if this is more than a fling. I knew something was up when she asked for birth control and I imagine the two of you have grown closer since my husband and I went to Paris. Just don't hurt my daughter, and you tell my husband the truth after she turns eighteen. I'm sure he'll be understanding..."

Andrew watches Rhia head up the stairs and moves to head up to his room as well when Caitlin calls for him. Instantly, there’s a knot of nervousness forming in his stomach. He just knows this won’t be a normal, everyday talk. “Sure thing, Mrs. Jacobs.” The bodyguard says, doing his best to remain composed. As the two enter a room alone and sit down to speak in private, Andrew’s fears are confirmed. Of course she would know. What woman wouldn’t be able to tell when her own daughter had fallen in love and entered a relationship? Andrew opens his mouth to speak, but Caitlin cuts him off and explains that she just wants to be sure that he won’t ever hurt her. Andrew is quick to reply then. “I promise, Mrs. Jacobs. I could never even dream of hurting your daughter. Please believe me when I say that her happiness and safety mean the world to me.” That wasn’t something a bodyguard would say. It was the words of a man in love.

He stands up and starts to walk out of the room before stopping. He wants to keep Rhia safe, but he knows that it would be her mother he could help her the most right now. Letting out a deep breath, he turns around. “There is something you should know about though.” With that, he explains the situation. James finding the photographs, blackmailing Rhia, getting her alone in the locker room, and how Andrew scared him shitless. That was the reason Rhia had actually gone up for the shower, and why she hadn’t felt well. He clears his throat and looks down in shame. “This was all my fault.” He tells Caitlin. “I failed in my job. If I had stayed standing guard like I was supposed to, if I noticed something was wrong before hand, if I hadn’t insisted on going to those places as a date, then this never would have happened. I’m sorry, Mrs. Jacobs.” He says, his hands shaking as he clutches them into fists.

As he explained what had happened at school that afternoon, she felt her own heart clench but didn't speak for a moment. Sighing, she brushed a stray strand of hair back. "Rhia's an independent soul. You can't be blamed for her running off to try and fix the problem. I'll talk to her...as to the situation, I won't say anything...and I'm sure the little bastard will leave her alone. I have always hated those Halsteads." She rolled her eyes upward then stood. "I will keep quiet on the matter of you and my daughter but if my husband confronts me, I won't lie to him...so try to keep it under wraps...Now...I'm going to go check on my daughter. Why don't you enjoy the rest of the day hmm?" she asked then smiled, walking upstairs and to her daughter's bedroom, looking at her as she left the bathroom, towel drying her hair.

Shutting the door, Cait moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "Mr. Evans told me what happened this afternoon," she said, crossing her ankles, watching her daughter freeze and then toss the towel aside.

"Are you going to yell at me?" she asked.

"No...I'm not going to yell. I'm not even going to tell your father though I should. I just want you to be more careful. Your father, he'll understand when you finally explain to him that you love your bodyguard. Don't try to lie or brush it off either because it's the truth. I see it myself."

Rhia swallowed hard and then walked over to her and sank down beside her on the bed. "You aren't mad?" she asked softly.

"Mad? No...Not even surprised. I mean, I was barely seventeen when I got pregnant with you. I knew your father was the one almost immediately..." She smiled fondly. "I just want you to be careful that's all. And don't let anyone intimidate you. None of those little dicks at school are worth it. Though I'm sure that Halstead boy won't bother you anymore....I'll send some soup up later. And I'll tell your father you aren't feeling well but you have to go to school tomorrow."

Rhia nodded and then sighed as her mother kissed her forehead and left the room and then she closed her eyes, blowing out a deep breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. Eventually her dad would have to know the truth and that was certainly going to be a rough day.

Andrew changes into some more comfortable clothes before heading downstairs to the gym area. As he rides the treadmill, he gets it up to the max speed and incline, practically jamming the buttons with the force he pushes them. He thinks about what Caitlin told him. She might have been right. There was nothing he could do to stop Rhia from trying to do her own thing. The girl was strong willed. If he tried to keep her safe and refused to let her move around, if she thought her personal freedom was being taken away, then she would only fight back. The thought just annoyed him even more. If he couldn’t protect her from a pathetic creep like Halstead, then what good was he?! Slamming his hand down on the stop button, the treadmill’s frame shakes as it comes to a halt. He gets off and wipes away the sweat before heading back upstairs.

Andrew makes sure the door to his bedroom is locked before coming around and entering Rhia’s room. He finds her on the bed and sits down next to her, hugging the girl tight. “I’m sorry.” He tells his lover. “Your mother found out on her own, and after that, I just couldn’t keep the other things a secret from her. She had a right to know.” He lies back on the bed, holding her in his arms as he kisses her still damp hair. “I do love you Rhia, and I want to keep you safe, but I… just don’t know how.” He admits. “I don’t want to risk caging you up and not give you room to breathe. I know that’s not what you want.” He whispers to her before kissing the girl again. For now, he was just content holding her in his arms until her father returned and he knew they would have to part.

She looked at him. "It won't happen again," she promised.

Six weeks Later

School was over and with her parents spending a weekend in Aspen on business, the two of them had time to themselves. She was graduated, headed to Charleston. Everything was going so perfectly. And her dad had no idea about herself and Andrew. And her birthday was the following weekend. All in all, she would soon be able to tell her dad the truth. As it was, she was hoping for quite a weekend alone with Andrew. No servants. Just the two of them.

Rhia smiled at him as she hung up with her dad after the last check in of the night and then bit her bottom lip. "Mmm...." She smiled. "You know what....we finally have alone time," she smiled and then move to straddle him, straddling his waist and smirking, slowly letting her hair down. "I have been waiting for so long," she murmured. "I even got you a present," she whispered, nipping his bottom lip, only to draw back. Slowly she took off her rocker shirt to reveal a black lace bra with a red bow in the center, cupping her breasts perfectly and barely covering the nipples. Then she slid back, standing before him and dropping her pants to reveal the matching black lace thong.

"I'm all yours baby. Do what you want with me," she grinned, blushing even as she spoke.

The six weeks had passed by without much incident. James kept his distance. All it took was one look from Andrew to send him scurrying off with his friends in tow. That seemed to have a good effect going with it. Now that he wasn't leading people in the insults, and with Rhia ignoring them, they all moved onto other things. Finals certainly helped with that, keeping any student who was even remotely serious about their future preoccupied for a couple of weeks. On the day of Rhia's graduation, Andrew watches from the sidelines, not wanting to be in the way of any pictures. He smiles and claps along as she's called up, and later that night, he gives her a combination graduation gift, a small necklace that used to belong to his grandmother. It wasn't much, of course, and he knows that any random bit of jewelry in her room would be worth far more than it. She seemed to love it anyways, just knowing that it had come from him. Of course, she had to be careful in case her dad noticed that it wasn't part of her usual accessories.

After the bodygurd ensures his employer that everything is in order, he hangs up. His contract ends on Rhia's birthday. He would stick around as security for that one day, but after that, it would be up to Rhia whether he stays or not. There's a nervous pit in his stomach. That was the deadline for telling him, 12 days from now. It was nerve wracking to even think about. Luckily, his lover works hard to take his mind off of it. He kisses her back, groaning as she bites his lip and pulls away. "I haven't been doing my job if I didn't notice you buying that." He says, his eyes foxusing on her barely covered breasts. He pulls Rhiannon to him, kissing her deeply. "What I want, huh?" He asks, his hand roaming down and cupping her ass, giving it a hard squeeze. "Well, I think what I want to do is make love to my beautiful girlfriend." He whispers in her ear, kissing Rhia's neck as he lays her down on the bed. He slides a hand up her smooth, slender belly, cupping her breast through the fabric as a thumb flicks the bow. "For that though, I think I should unwrap my gift." He adds with a wink, reaching behind her to undo the bra.

She smiled as she laid back and let him undo her bra, freeing her breasts and giving a grin. "I bought this online. Isn't your fault you didn't notice," she grinned at him and then leaned up, kissing him deeply before drawing back. "Mmm....I really want to feel you inside me baby. It's been so long..." she panted softly and then kissed him once more before moving her hands to the fastening of his pants. "I missed it so much. I mean...oral sex is fine and all but I think I could get addicted to that feeling of when you're thrusting into me, fucking me," she murmured and then kissed him deeply once more, hands tugging at his pants and boxers. Those hands moved up his sculpted stomach and chest and she broke the kiss, tugging away his shirt so that he was almost completely naked and then settled back on the bed, looking at him and smiling.

"I love you Andrew," she murmured then laid her hands down by her head, spreading her legs and then just laying beneath him so he could take the lead and be in charge.

“Fuck…” Is all Andrew can mutter as Rhia’s breasts come free. Hearing her talk like that to him has the bodyguard fully erect in no time. He quickly helps her with taking off his shirt before laying her down onto the bed as his lips close around one of her nipples. He gives the stiff pink point a gentle suck while one hand moves down between her legs, cupping her mound. Slowly, he pulls the thong down, pulling his mouth away so he can look at his young lover’s beautiful pussy as it becomes revealed. Sitting up, he slips off his own boxers before moving between her and leaving Rhia with a kiss on the lips. “I love you, so much.” He whispers to her, running his hand through the girl’s hair as he aims his cock at her entrance and thrusts gently into her.

The two moan out in simultaneous pleasure, their bodies shuddering at the feel of connecting as one again. As his cock slides all the way into her, Rhia winces. Her body shudders as his girth pushes against her pussy walls. Planting a soft kiss on his lover’s lips, Andrew softly bites her lower lip as he directs her to wrap her legs around him. Slowly, he pulls back out before thrusting into her again. “I’ll be gentle for now.” He promises her with a whisper in Rhia’s ear. They may have had sex before, but that had been almost two months ago, and he knew she still wouldn’t be used to it. So Andrew resists the urge he has to plow into the young woman, to fuck her as hard as he can and fill her with his cum. He wanted her to enjoy this, after all. He runs a hand along her breasts, his thumb circling one of her nipples as he slowly thrusts in and out of Rhia.

As he enters her for the first time since the first time, Rhia moans, this time not afraid to make as much noise as she wanted. It felt so good and she certainly didn't mind the lack of foreplay. Her body had already been hot and wet, ready for his possession. She kept her hands on her pillow, gripping it as it lay beneath her head, kissing him when he kisses her, wrapping her legs around his hips and locking her ankles so as to keep them in place. Each movement was absolutely perfect and when he promises to be gentle, she looks at him and moans again. She could feel him holding back, not doing what he really wants and she wouldn't have that.

"Andrew...I want more...I want more...fuck me...hard...like you want to....mmmm...I can take it," she promised, then leaned up, kissing him deeply and urging with her hips, an invitation to be as rough as he wanted. She gave another moan as he gave another thrust. "Come on baby....please..." she begged him then kissed him again, moaning softly against his lips and nipping his bottom lip.

Andrew’s free hand reaches up, finding one of Rhia’s own and holding it tight. He wants to take it slow, to make sure that he doesn’t hurt her, but hearing the girl begging him to fuck her harder is too much for the bodyguard to resist. Pulling out, he thrusts in hard, causing her to gasp out as the bed rocks under them. Pulling her legs apart from behind him, Andrew bends them at the knee, pressing them close to his lover to hold her as he fucks her harder. Their moans fill the room, neither bothering to muffle their sounds like they did before. Each thrust feels deeper and harder than the last, Rhia’s tone carrying a distinct sound of pleasure, even if it hurt her somewhat. “Cum with me.” He moans into her ear, kissing and sucking on Rhia’s neck as he gives her one more thrust. While his young lover reaches her own climax, Andrew fills her womb with his seed, emptying his cock before pulling out.

Andrew wraps his arms around Rhia, pulling her over so that she rests on top of him as he lies back in the bed. They share one passionate kiss after another. “We can do this as often as you want.” He whispers in her ear, running his hand through her auburn hair. “I love you so much.” Another week and a half until his contract ends. During that time, he’d make love to her every chance he got. Even after though… there were some job prospects in South Carolina. None of them paid anywhere near as well as his current occupation, but he’d be willing to take a hit to his pay if it meant being with her. She’d make it all worth it. He inhales Rhia’s scent before smiling at her. “You look so beautiful right now.” Andrew says, loving the look of his young lover after sex.

She gave a breathless sort of laugh and then leaned to him and kissed him deeply. "I know," she said with a smirk and then nipped on his bottom lip before drawing back. "Just think, we have two days to do as much of that as we want," she grinned and then kissed him again, drawing back to give a soft laugh before curling into him, biting her bottom lip and then looking at him. She was beginning to get worried. She certainly hadn't spoken to him about the possibility of pregnancy but she had been thinking hard about it. Her period had come last month on time but it had been spotty and now she was two days late. Maybe she was just kidding herself, worrying for no reason but she couldn't let go of the possibility that she might well be pregnant. And if she was, her mom might find out, or her dad. She wouldn't be able to go to Art School, not with a baby on the way. Part of her was terrified of the possibility but she had known the risk the first time she had slept with him and tempted fate. If she was pregnant, she knew she had the money to take care of the baby and even if her dad cut her off, Andrew had the money saved up. What could a man supplied anything and everything he wanted by his boss do with the two hundred thousand dollars or more paid for his service to protect her. She was sure the salary was a lot. Her dad put a lot of stock in her protection.

Biting her bottom lip, Rhia slowly started to kiss him again before drawing back. "I love you," she whispered then brought her hand to his chest, her finger circling his nipple. "You know, I've looked the stuff up online, and I think I wouldn't mind trying some of the stuff I see. I didn't know that they have this sexual thing where it's a dom and sub sort of thing but also sado-masichism. I mean, I think sensual spanking is kind of a fun idea...and maybe even handcuffs and blindfolds but...people pour wax on their sub, and spank them and cut and pinch and like literally beat them with this thing called a flogger...I don't think I could ever do something that extreme. It's probably the weirdest thing I've ever heard," she mused, scrunching up her nose.

Andrew lets out a soft chuckle. "Two days, yeah, we can enjoy it however we want. No classes, you don't have to go anywhere, and no one will be stopping by the house during that time. We just have to make sure you can still walk after it all." He tells Rhia with a wink and a laugh. Liking the sounds of what she had been looking into, Andrew sits up, holding Rhia against him. "Yeah, that last one isn't something I could ever see myself doing, especially not to you." He tells his lover as he holds her close against him. Hearing her mentioning everything else had quickly gotten him hard again. "Well, as for everything else. I think we have the time to work up to those. They might be something to try once we're truly alone though. For now..." He mutters, kissing her neck as he enters her again.

Andrew and Rhia couldn't keep their word of keeping her walking straight before her parents got back. They had barely left his room throughout the weekend, and she had to take careful steps all day. Her father was right back at work and only had time to be assured that she was fine. Her mother seemed far more suspicious, and likely knew exactly what had been going on. Fortunately, there's no confrontation about it. As the week goes on, things seem to get busier. Rhia is making plans to head down to South Carolina after her birthday to go to orientation and go apartment hunting. Andrew starts to pack his things. He wasn't sure he would be leaving yet, but if they told Alex, then he wanted to be prepared for the worst. Things get a little strange the day before Rhia's birthday though. She seems a bit under the weather, and not as talkative. He asks his lover if she's okay, but the girl just assures him that she's fine.

She doesn't spend the night in his room, something she had been doing every night previously. Still, that wasn't too suspicious on its own. Her birthday was tomorrow, so it was more likely that someone might walk in looking for her. Still, the bodyguard can't sleep, worried that there might be something wrong. He assures himelf that's not the case though. She would tell him if there was. She promised she would. Andrew gets up at 5 in the morning, showering and getting dressed. His stomach was in knots at the prospect of what could happen today. Dressing in his best suit, he quietly enters Rhia's room from the connecting door and gives her a soft kiss on the lips. "Good morning, beautiful. It's the big day." He whispers in her ear.

She smiled though she had had some morning sickness this morning. Lord help her, she was pregnant. Her period still hadn't come which meant she was a little over two months pregnant and completely screwed. Despite it being her eighteenth birthday, today, she was sure, wasn't going to be a good day. She kissed him back and then drew away, brushing her hair back from her face. She was wearing a simple blouse and a pair of jeans though they didn't fit as well as they normally did, only adding to her suspicion. Though now it was more of a certainty. Her dad had the day off, and he was taking her out with her mom to a fancy restaurant for dinner and spend the day doing whatever she wanted.

Taking his hand, she kissed his knuckles then smiled at him. "Today's the day. I'm sure he won't be to upset..." She said Miley. Until he finds out I am pregnant, she added mentally. Opening her bedroom door, she made her way downstairs and saw her parents waiting by the front door. "Morning!" She greeted, stepping down to the last step.

"Happy birthday baby!" Cait exclaimed. "We have a surprise for you," she grinned at her and then kissed her cheeks before hugging her tight and then walking her out the front door. At the sight before her, Rhia's eyes widened. There before her was a beautiful sleek black Corvette. A completely refurbished model with hot pink leather interior. Hardly practical but so pretty.

"A...a car?" She asked. "That car?" She said, covering her mouth with her hands. "Oh my god. Thank you," she said then looked at her father and hugged him tight before drawing back.

Andrew frowns. There was something wrong. Rhia's smile didn't seem as bright as it normally did, and she seemed worried about something. He watches her get dressed before pulling his lover over to him, giving her a soft kiss and staring into her eyes. "Rhia, whatever it is, you don't have to hide it from me. If you're worried about your father, then don't worry. We will deal with it. I promise, you will always have me here. I won't leave you." He squeezes her body softly, his hand running softly up and down her back. He had the money now. If nothing else, he could at east help Rhia cover her college classes if worse came to worst, though with her scholarships and financial aid, he wouldn't need to help that much at all. It would be a drop from the lifestyle she was so used to by now, but it would be enough, he hoped. "Let's go. Your parents will be waiting." He heads back to his own room, exiting through his door and meeting Rhia in the hall as he leads her down the stairs.

Back downstairs, Alex is dressed in a fine suit that looked more expensive than Andrew's entire wardrobe put together. His wife has on a fine black dress and her usual choker. He couldn't help but notice that she seemed to stick close toher husband this morning, her steps uneven again. It was something he was starting to get used to seeing. Whatever it was though, she seemed to enjoy it, so he stayed quiet and pretended not to notice. The car was impressive, though Andrew decided it would be best not to comment on the pink leather interior. His young lover seemed to adore it, and he knew better than to question the taste of the woman he was hoping to spend more time with tonight. As she's looking around, he notices that she looks a bit paler than usual. Maybe she was still a bit under the weather. Whatever it was, they didn't have time to worry about it, since once Rhia's friends arrive, the party is under way.

Andrew goes for a ride in the car with Rhia driving and her two friends in the back seat. After the birthday girl takes it for a couple of laps around the block, they move the festivities back inside. Cake is served, and the girls give Rhia their gifts. Leah asks Andrew what he got her with a knowing wink that has his face turning red, and getting the bodyguard to go help with throwing out the wrapping paper. When he comes back, Alex has gotten a bottle of champagne out. "Normally I wouldn't let you, but Rhiannon, you've proven yourself to be responsible enough." The older gentleman says. "All A's on your final report card, getting into your college of choice, and you've even stopped making trouble for poor Andrew over here. I know my baby girl is all grown up, but I'm not going to sit around and mope. We're going to celebrate." He fills a glass for her to the brim and hands it over. "To the birthday girl!" Alex says, raising his own glass in a toast, his wife and the bodyguard following along, and Rhia's friends raising their glasses of sparkling cider.

Back
Top Bottom