Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

17 Years Later. A New Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

Rhia looked at her mother and nodded. "Fine," she answered cooly. "I had plans this morning to go to the Met in downtown. They just opened a new exhibit on ancient European art and I have had the tickets for weeks. It starts at ten so I was hoping to get an early start," she put on a smile and watched her mother consider her for a moment before sighing.

"How long do you think you will be gone? I thought perhaps, you and I could spend time together today. Maybe go shopping, see a movie? Of course, Mr. Evans will be tagging along as a security precaution. Perhaps I can meet you around one for lunch and then we can go from there?"

Rhia looked at her then nodded. "Sure. Sounds fun."

Cait smiled and then looked at her husband. "It's such a shame you have to go to the office today," she sighed, taking his hand and giving him a gentle smile before going back to eating her yogurt parfait.

Alex smiles and squeezes his wife's hand before leaning in to give her a kiss back. "I've been away for a few weeks. I have to go in just to make sure everything is in orfer. I'll meet up with you when I leave though, and we can all go out to dinner somewhere." He promises her. Andrew finishes up his own breakfat quickly before standing up to wait for Rhia, figuring they should leave as quick as they can. Soon enough, everyone is getting up. Before they leave though, Andrew sees Alex pull Caitlin to the side. His hand is running up her leg as he whispers something to her. His wife only nods, clearly agreeing to something, though not wanting to pry, the bodyguard pretends not to notice. Caitlin leaves, reminding Rhia to call her close to one so they could meet up.

Andrew walks side by side with his lover, leading her to the car, waiting until they're in the car to let out a breath of relief. "Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." He mutters before looking to Rhia. "So, where to from here?" He asks her, pulling the car out of the garage and heading down towards the town. The incident between Alex and his wife had distracted him a little, but the bodyguard still remembers what they need to do. "How are you holding up?" He asks. "I know that was a bit, um, more sudden than you were probably hoping for." He says now that they have the freedom to talk about what happened more openly.

"The Metropolitan Museum. I actually do have tickets. But first a stop at a drug store so I can buy some Plan B." She looked at him and smiled. "Last night was perfect...more than perfect. I'm a little sore now but I know that the morning after pill will work fine. We just can't indulge until I get put on some birth control," she mused then flushed before looking down at her lap. "You don't regret any of it do you? Not even the I love you. Because...I don't regret saying I love you to you..." She smiled then blushed and looked down again before buckling up. "I don't think I could be any happier than I am right now...and once you are out from under my dad's pay, we will be free to pursue a relationship out in the open..."

Right, the drug store, simple enough, Andrew heads for the nearest one before thinking better of it. He decides that one near the met would be a better choice. He didn't want to risk them being recognized after all. Hearing Rhia's question, he puts her hand in his and squeezes it. "No, I don't regret any of it." He tells her. "Especially not the I love you." He looks ahead, focusing on the road. "It was... I really enjoyed being with you last night, and I want to spend even more time with you henever I can." Mentioning of being out from under her dad's pay causes his stomach to knot. That was really complicating this matter, and after the contract ends, he'd need to find other work, wherever that might be. Would he be able to be close to her? If she went to South Carolina, what sort of job would he have?

No, he couldn't think about that. He couldn't force her to choose him or her art career, so even bringing it up was a bad idea. Andrew stays silent for the rest of the ride. Finding some parking in the city, he takes his lover's hand and leads the way to a nearby pharmacy before breaking away to give her some privacy while keeping an eye on her.

Rhia slowly approached the counter and then brushed her hair back from her face as the pharmacist turned, giving her a smile. "Yes?" He asked. Rhia flushed.

"Um. I need to get some Plan B..." She said. The pharmacist nodded and then looked at her. "I just need ID to verify you are over sixteen," he said. She reached in her pocket, handing him her license. He nodded and then handed it back before grabbing a box before coming to the counter. Once she had paid for it, on cash, she thanked him and then grabbed some water as well before heading back to the car. After reading the instructions and risks, she took the pills in the packet and downed half a bottle of water before looking at him. "There we go...now. Nothing to worry about..." She promised then blushed before brushing her hair back from her face. "So, how about that art museum tour?" She asked with a grin. Thinking that certainly dials aster was averted.

Andrew breathes a sigh of relief once Rhia gets the item. He walks with her back to the car, waiting patiently as she downs the medicine. He looks her over, half expecting it to go wrong and for her to suddenly yell out as the pill causes her to break out into hives. That doesn't happen of course, and she's perfectly fine. He smiles and leans in to kiss her. "Yeah, nothing to worry about." He agrees before sitting back and driving to their next destination. Once inside the museum, Andrew is surprised to find it fairly crowded. "Stay with me." He reminds Rhia, holding her hand as he lets her decide where to go. Looking around, he realizes that there are quite a few couples here, and with it being so packed, no one would really notice one more. Smiling, he waits until they're not in anyone's way before pulling his lover to him and sharing a kiss with her. "Sorry." He whispers to her. "I couldn't resist touching the most beautiful exhibit here." He adds before giving her another kiss.

Rhia looked up at him and her cheeks burned. "Charmer," she teased with a grin then kissed him again before drawing back and then she brushed her hair back from her face and then taking his hand, leading him through the exhibits. She paused often, marveling at broken and chipped pottery and ancient woks of art, finding herself fascinated. When she glanced at the clock, she nearly gasped. "Crap. Time to go. Damn.." She murmured and then walked to a more secluded spot, calling her mother. The woman sounded breathless but they decided to eat lunch at a little bistro. As they started walking toward the destination, Rhia glanced at him and smiled.

"You are just amazing Andrew," she smiled then walked into the bistro with him, seeing her mother standing and waiting, polished looking as always and with flushed cheeks, as usual, wearing her choker. "You okay mom?" She asked and her mother nodded.

"Yes. Perfectly. Come on, to our usual booth..." She said simply, leading her sighted to their usual table. Rhia watched her mother sit down gingerly and cross her ankles then cleared her throat. "Oh...here..." She reached in her purse and then handed over a circular packet. "I'm sure you wil know what that is...you can start on them tomorrow."

"Oh um...thanks mom," she said and then looked at the tiny lunch menu before glancing at Andrew. "You should really try the bread bowl broccoli and cheese soup. It's delicious," she smiled at him then looked back at the menu and then setting it down.

The museum really isn't Andrew's normal idea of a good time. He ends up having a lot more fun than he expected though. Granted, that could be because he's spending the whole time with Rhia on what could be an actual date. He can actually hold his lover affectionately without worrying about who sees them, and how happy she seems while looking at the exhibits only makes him happy too. Every chance he gets to pull her into another kiss, he takes it. All too soon it's time to meet her mom for lunch, which means they have to go back to acting like just teenager and bodyguard once again. Sighing, Andrew holds Rhia's hand as they head out to meet Caitlin.

The bodyguard is surprised to see the woman looking... odd. Much like Rhia during breajfast, she seems to cringe as she sits and strains to smile. She looks happy though, but it does leave Andrew curious as to what is going on with her. He lets Rhia take the window seat, putting himself between her and the open space. Looking at the menu, the bodyguard frowns. Well, the soup sounded good, though he was hoping for something more filling. These bistros really weren't made for guys like him. He orders the soup like Rhia suggests, figuring he can make do until dinner.After that, Andrew takes to watching the crowd, letting mother and daughter talk as though he wasn't there.

"Now just because you are on Birth control doesn't mean you should go shag the first boy you find.." Cait smiled at her and Rhia flushed before looking down at her plate before taking a sip of her lemonade before grabbing a breadstick and eating it slowly.

"I don't plan on sleeping with any boy mom. I promise," she said which was true enough. Andrew wasn't a boy, he was a man. "Are we meeting dad later?" She asked and her mother nodded.

"Yes...after we go shopping. I guess we can go in that shop you like so much at the mall...um..." She shifted again and Rhia raised a brow.

"Hot Topic?"

"Yes that one where men and women wear buttons in there ear..." She gave another deep breath, shifting again before smiling as the waiter set down their food.

"Mom...are you okay? You look...flushed..." Rhia said and Cait smiled though it was forced.

"Perfectly fine baby...not to worry..." She looked down, starting to eat and Rhia shrugged before eating her own meal.

------

Later that night after a full day of shopping and eating out with her dad, Rhia smiled as she admired her reflection and then made her way into Andrew's room, smiling as she paused at the door, fixing her robe over herself before shutting the door and then walking toward him. "So...regular sex is off tonight...doesn't mean I can't show off what I got today at Hot Topic. Good thing about mom not wanting to go in there, I can get some very sexy lingerie," she smiled and then slowly parted her robe to reveal her lingerie.

Andrew eats his food slowly, trying not to pay too much attention to the conversation. So Rhia had the pills now. Well, better late than never, and they had already taken care of the incident from last night. Just remembering what they had done has Andrew shifting uncomfortably in his seat. There’s a noticeable blush to Caitlin’s cheeks when her daughter asks if she’s okay, something the bodyguard picks up on. He doesn’t pry though, knowing it’s none of his business. As they get up to leave, he notices that she still walks tenderly. It wasn’t any of his business though, so he tries not to look into too much, even if his curiosity was going crazy.

The trip to the mall was oddly normal. Other than Caitlin moving slowly at times, it feels like a shopping trip and mother and daughter might have been on. Well, except for the bodyguard following them around. Andrew decides to stay out of the shops most of the time, keeping an eye on the women from the door. Even at dinner, he’s more background than anything else, letting the family talk to each other in private. As he lays back down in bed, feeling pretty good about how the day had gone, a smile grows on his face when Rhia walks in. He lets out a groan as her robe falls open, revealing the sexy outfit she has on under it. “First you say we can’t have sex, then you wear something like that. When did you become such a tease?” He asks, chuckling and winking at her so that she knows he’s only joking.

"I just wanted to show off," she smiled at him. "And I'm not really a tease. I plan to give you quite a bit of satisfaction," Rhia grinned, crawling up on the bed. She brushed her hair to one side then leaned down and captured his lips, kissing him deeply and giving a soft moan. "I wish we could make love but you don't wear a condom," she grinned and then kissed him again, pressing against him as she slid herself down his body and then reached in his boxers, pulling out his cock. Looking down, she stroked the length of him with one finger then lifted her gaze to him. "So...like my outfit. There is plenty more where this came from by the way. I just like this one because it has some punk in it. Just because I hate dresses, doesn't mean I hate girly colors," she grinned then leaned down, capturing the head of his cock in her mouth, suckling slowly before taking him deeper.

Her head moved up and down, her slender fingers massaging the base of him. She supposed it was a bit naughty but she had come to enjoy giving him oral sex in the past few weeks, probably more than receiving it from him.

"Well, feel free to show off to me every night if you want." Andrew says, his eyes taken in the beautiful sight of his young lover in her sexy outfit. A broad smile on his face at the mention of still getting satisfaction. "Still seems teasing to me." He jokes, happily accepting her kisses, his hands resting on her bare flesh as she moves over him. When she starts to pull away, he follow to give her another kiss before letting Rhia move down. "Mm, I love it." He tells her, stroking her face with his hand. "It looks amazing on you, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store." He tells her, his cock throbbing at the contact and the thought of seeing Rhia in even more sexy lingerie.

Andrew lets out a sigh of pleasure as Rhia starts to suck him off. It was something he had gotten used to over the past couple of weeks. Clearly Rhia enjoyed doing it a lot, so he didn't complain. His fingers get wrapped in his young lover's hair, encouraging her to continue sucking him off and gently pushing her further down. It doesn't take very long at all before her now familiar tongue has him cumming inside of Rhia's mouth, the teenager swallowing it all in a practiced manner. Pulling her back up to him, Andrew lies back, kissing Rhia's neck as his hand travels up her leg. "So, would Ms. Jacobs like me to return the favor?" He asks in a fake posh tone.

Rhia giggled softly and then slowly spread her legs. "I should think so," she smiled and then took his hand, guiding it to her thong covered slit. "I'm still a little sore though," she admitted then took his head in her hands and started to kiss him deeply before lifting her hips to let him touch her. Moving so that she was beneath him and smiling as she kissed him deeply. "I love it when you touch me. I can't wait til we can start making love properly. Just a couple of weeks. It seems to be my new mantra," she grinned at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Andrew apologizes a bit awkwardly. Of course, he knew he would be a bit thick for her, but she had seemed to enjoy it. Of course it made sense that she would still be feeling sore. "I'll be gentle though, okay?" He promises as he shares a kiss with Rhia, slowly running his hand along her cloth covered pussy. As he starts to move down her body, planting kisses on her bare flesh, Andrew mutters an agreement. "Just a couple of more weeks." He says. "Then we can make love again." His hands start to slide her thong down, revealing her beautiful pussy to him. "I can't wait to be inside you again." He buries his face between Rhia's legs. Keeping with his promise, Andrew works slowly, using gentle kisses and licks on Rhia's wet pussy to work her up.

Rhia closed her eyes, blowing out a deep breath as he touched her and then put his mouth right there between her legs. "Mmm....oh god...." She tried to remain quiet but he was quite gifted with his tongue. Every stroke of his tongue, every movement of his lips had her shivering in delight. It didn't take long to rise up to orgasm and she grabbed a pillow, crying out into it to muffle the noise and then tossing it aside, dragging his mouth up to kiss him, tasting herself on her lips. "Oh Andrew...I do love you...so much...so much..." She panted.

Feeling Rhia squirm under him as she reaches her orgasm was something Andrew hoped to never have to go without again. Her muffled moan just made it better, and the bodyguard had to work hard to resist the urge to make love to her right there. No, he reminds himself, they need to wait. Just a few weeks until they're sure that the pills are effective. Then they could be together again and again. He moves up to share the kiss with her, wrapping his arms tight around the teenager. "I love you too." He whispers in her ear when their lips part. He doesn't let it last though, insisting on sharing one kiss after another. They fall asleep, Rhia's arms around Andrew's neck as he hugs her waist.

The two wake up hearing a knock coming from another room. Caitlin's voice can be heard calling for her daughter. The two quickly sit up, and Andrew lets out a silent thanks that they remembered to look the doors. "I'll see you later." He tells his lover, giving her another kiss as she hastily goes back into her room to answer her mom. Standing up, Andrew heads to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Rhia darted into the other room, tugging on a nightgown that was black and covered her lingerie and then put on her robe, walking to the door and yawning. "Yes mom?" She called then looked at the bed. Shit. It didn't look slept in. Hastily she tugged the covers, adjusted the pillows and made it look like she had at least slept in the damn thing and then walked to the door again, opening it to reveal her already impeccably dressed mother. She yawned again and then fixed her robe. Cait observed her for a moment and then sighed. "Just checking on you...your father has the day off and he wants to spend some time with you. After all, you go back to school the day after tomorrow and he hasn't spent time with you since we left for Paris. And you two rarely spend any time at all together..." She smiled. "Oh and you should tell Mr. Evans he has the day off he wishes as your father has his own security..." Rhia nodded, letting her mother kiss her cheek before watching her go. Once the door was shut, Rhia just thanked her lucky stars that she hadn't been caught.

So thinking, she went to the bathroom for a shower, adding makeup to the hickey on her neck and then her face before getting dressed, walking downstairs.

The news of the day off should have made Andrew happy. It was what he had been worried about since he started. Now it just meant time away from his lover though. Sighing, he heads downstairs and gets a long workout in, not being in a rush today and worrying that he might be slacking on it otherwise. After the session and a swim, Andrew heads back upstairs. He gets dressed in plainer clothes than usual, going with a baggy t-shirt and jeans. It’s light jacket weather thankfully, so he can still keep his gun holstered without drawing attention to it. The bodyguard had gotten so used to it being on his side that he felt naked without it.

Double checking that he wouldn’t be needed for the day, Andrew smiles and tells them to have a good time before leaving. He drives around, not having a particular destination in mind before calling up a couple of his friends. They decide to meet up for lunch at a sports bar with all you can eat wings. “Ugh, finally, I feel like I’ve been living off rations.” Andrew tells his friends as they dig into their plates. “Though at least rations had calories.” Of course his friends don’t miss the chance to make fun of his complaining considering that he’s getting paid to live in a mansion and can still find something. “Yeah, yeah, you guys keep it up. It’s not all caviar and champagne you know.” He adds jokingly.

Rhia glanced at her dad as they walked through the park, tugging her jacket over her and shoving her hands in her pockets. "So...what's the end game? Dad, you haven't spent a day with me without mom for close to three years. What made you decide to take a day out with me?" She asked curiously, glancing at him. It was nice to see him in something other than a business suit. Despite his age, he was still handsome. That sort of silver fox character. Of course, having a wife as young as his might help keep him in shape. It wasn't that she didn't love her father, but the two of them were to much alike. They both liked to be in control, they both were as stubborn as mules. Since becoming a hormonal teenager, the two of them hadn't been as close. "I mean...I'm just not used to us having daddy-daughter time....not anymore."

After breakfast, Alex pulls Caitlin aside, whispering something to her. His wife shudders but nods, knowing better than to disobey her husband. They share a deep kiss before Alex and Rhia leave to go to the park. There, the two walk around for a bit before his daughter’s question catches him by surprise. “What’s the end game?” He asks, reiterating her question. He lets out a sigh of disappointment, more at himself than anything else. “There is no end game, Rhiannon. I just wanted to spend time with you. Is that really so hard to believe?” He asks his daughter as they reach a bench to sit down on. “We just don’t really see each other much anymore, and I’ll admit that’s mostly my fault. I was hoping we could make up for lost time. In a couple of months, you’ll be 18, and I can tell that sticking around isn’t what you plan on doing.” There’s a sadness in his voice when he says this. What sort of life did he give his daughter if she was going to take the first chance she had to get away from him? Maybe, if he was lucky, it wasn’t too late to fix that problem. “I’d love to hear about what’s been going on with your life. I know you didn’t want him around, but I at least hope you’ve started to get along with Andrew.”

Rhia looked at him as she sat down. "Andrew...oh he and I get on fine...he...he is a nice guy...and I've gotten used to him," she smiled then bit her bottom lip. "Dad...I know you don't want me to go to Charleston but there are holidays and I will come around during them. And it is a two year program. Once I'm done, it isn't as though I will be staying there...not forever." She sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. "You have to give me some freedom daddy. I can't be your little Princess forever. I have to grow up and do something for myself...I need...some semblance of normalcy. I love you. I love mom...I just...did you go all to he way to Stanford University when you were old enough? That is a long way from Colorado. You have to let me live a little on my own too..." She said looking at him, her eyes soft. "It won't be forever but I do have to grow up at some point..."

Alex reluctantly puts his arm around his daughter, holding her close to him as he kisses her head. When was the last time he had even shown her this bit of affection? Had it really been years? He sighs and just takes a moment to hold her. “I know.” He concedes, knowing that she’s right. Trying to fight her on this and forcing her to stay would only push the girl away even more. “You will always be my little girl, and you’ll always have a home to come back to, I promise.” He tells Rhiannon. “You’ll call us every night, and work hard to get good grades. There won’t be any parties or drinking either.” He isn’t asking her to confirm, simply telling his daughter the rules she will have when living alone. He might not be able to enforce them from New York, but he could hope that Rhia would listen at least. “And you’ll always have a plane ticket back home whenever you need one.” He adds, smiling sadly at his daughter, knowing that she’s all grown up.

Andrew just shakes his head at his friends. The joking was in full blast, and most of them were getting drunk off their asses. The bodyguard limits himself though, not wanting to get back to his employer’s house looking intoxicated. That and a cab ride there would be incredibly unprofessional. Towards the end of the meal, one friend, Roh, says that Andrew must really love his new job. “What do you mean?” The bodyguard asks, looking at him with some confusion.

“Oh, come on man. After working for some old stiffs and little brats all this time, I’m just saying. It must be nice to have something pretty to look at. Bet you wouldn’t mind covering her with your body, is all I’m saying. From there, the jokes become a lot more uncomfortable, and his cheeks start to burn red. They start asking how many times he copped a deel, if she had a thing for bald dudes, but it’s when they start wondering if he barged in while she was moaning to “make sure she was okay” that he decides the conversation needs to end. Standing up, he pays his bill and turns to leave, his friends following close behind while apologizing for the teasing. It honestly wouldn’t bother him so much if they weren’t so close to the truth.

Rhia felt. Uh better after the day with her dad and for once felt a little guilt at what she was doing with Andrew right up under his nose. He had finally been understanding of the college thing, but now she had to worry about how he might find out about Evans and herself. They are dinner together and once home, said goodnight and then he went upstairs to his wife while Rhia found herself headed toward her little studio. Turning on the music, she hummed softly while she grabbed her sketch pencils, walking to the canvas she had been working on for a few days to sketch out a basic design to paint later and then heard the front door open, guessing Andrew was finally home.

Andrew finally gets back to the house a bit after dinner time. There's no one to greet him at the door, so he makes his way upstairs. Passing by their room, the bodyguard hears Rhia's parents discussing something. The conversation seems to come to a quick end though, and the telltale sounds of sex take over instead. Andrew beats a hasty retreat to his room, quickly changing into some house clothes. Checking that the hall is clear, he heads through the connecting area and into Rhia's room, but is surprised to not find her there. Heading back out and down the stairs, the bodyguard looks around before finding her in the studio she has set up. There isn't any staff around right now, and with her parents otherwise occupied, Andrew takes the risk of sliding up behind Rhia and wrapping his arms around her, planting a kiss on her cheek as she works on her sketch. "Evening, beautiful. Did you have fun with your dad?" He asks before kissing her again.

She looked at him and then moved to him, kissing him again, deeper this time before nodding. "Yeah. We actually talked this time. I think he finally understands...though I won't say he is all that pleased. He is going to let me go to Charleston. So I guess there is that." She smiled then looked back at her sketch then set her pencil down. "I actually felt a little guilty, knowing what we are doing...I mean...I don't know. It's the first time I felt bed about having sex right up under his nose. Yet at the same time, I don't want to stop it. I love you.." She looked at him. "What are we going to do when I go to Charleston Andrew?" She asked him gently. "I mean, your basically unemployed come September...how is this going to work out in the long term. Now it's easy. We are always together, always close but it isn't always going to be like that."

Back
Top Bottom