Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

17 Years Later. A New Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

Andrew hugs Rhia back. "I'll be mising that too." He admits to her. It really would be hard go back to sleeping alone, especially when all that separated them was a single wall. "Well, we won't necessarily have to..." He mutters. "I mean, just lock your bedroom door and come into my room, then go back to yours before they wake up." It was a bit of a risk, but it could be done, and then the two wouldn't have to be apart. When Rhia stands up, it's a rare time where he looks up at her instead of the other way around. He takes her hand and pulls her to him as he stands up, sharing one more deep kiss before pulling away. They couldn't even hold hands, he knows, but they walk slowly back to the house to share more time together. "I'm sure your mom and dad understand you as well." Andrew tries to reassure his lover. "Just try speaking to Mrs. Jacobs. It looked like she wants to take your side. Maybe she'll actually talk to your dad about your situation. Don't relent, but be polite while talking to them. I'm sure you can get them to agree."

She nodded on all accounts and then smiled, feeling better but only a little. The walk back she likened to heading toward execution and once they were inside, she headed upstairs. Once in her room, she slipped on a pair of shorts and tank top then looked at her reflection, wiping the puffiness from her eyes then heading out of the room barefoot, making her way back downstairs when she heard her mother s voice echoing down the hall. Slowly, Rhia walked toward it then pressed her ear to their bedroom door.

There was a sigh, sounds of kissing. "She wants to go to Charleston. We can't stop her short of barring the windows. She gets her stubbornness entirely from you you know," her mother was saying with a laugh in her voice followed by kissing. "Just consider it Xander. Because she has her mind made up and she will go with or without your permission. I don't want us fighting. Not when we just got home..." There was the sound of clothes rustling then footsteps headed toward the floor. Rhia shot up, making a dash for the stairs and then sighed, rounding the corner to go to her personal art studio to start framing those miniatures and put them in her scrapbook.

Andrew smiles and opens the door to the house for her before forcing himself back into a more stoic and professional stature. The staff is hard at work getting certain things unpacked and getting dinner ready. The bodyguard goes and tells them that he would be eating in a separate room this evening. He figured the family deserved a bit of alone time, and they could use the intercom if they needed him. Heading upstairs, he sees Rhia standing by the door to her mom’s and dad’s room. He smiles and gives her an appreciative look, not able to risk much more than that before heading into his own bedroom to change into some workout clothes. Getting dressed quickly, Andrew heads down the gym. After getting a vigorous workout in, Andrew cools down and drains his bottle. He checks the time, trying to decide whether to go for a swim or not. He could have dinner on his own time today, and it wasn’t like he had anywhere to go. With that thought in mind, he starts to head back upstairs to change again.

Rhia entered the dining room as dinner was announced. Baked chicken and brown rice with grilled veggies. No wonder she was as skinny as a rake. She also realized Andrew wasn't at dinner and tried not to look disappointed as she took the seat across from her mother as her father sat at the head of the table. She didn't say anything as the staff set food down and poured wine for her parents and water for her. It was only after they left that she dare steal a glance at her father. "Did you...enjoy Paris?" She asked after a moment, watching him, lifting her fork and cutting into the stuffed chicken breast. "We didn't really get a chance to talk about that earlier."

Andrew is heading to the pool, but decides to stop by the kitchen to grab a drink. On the way, he passes by the dining room, hearing a bit of the conversation between Rhia and her parents. “It was fine.” Alex answers his daughter. “Very beautiful, I’m sure we’ll be able to take you some day.” He tells Rhia, never really looking at her as he works on his dinner. There’s a silence that fills the room as the three people eat. Andrew feels awkward standing around and is about to go back when Alex finally speaks up. “Why South Carolina?” He asks his daughter. “There are so many great colleges closer to home. And an art major… Rhiannon, you are a very talented artist, but becoming successful in that field is all a subjective coin flip. You’re doing so well in school. It would be a shame to let that intelligence go to waste. Get a business degree, work hard, and take over the company one day. You can be one of the most powerful CEOs in the world while keeping your art as a hobby.” Andrew cringes, resisting the urge to smack his face. His boss was clearly a bit flustered to be talking like this to his daughter. He should back away now, but the bodyguard can’t resist listening in.

Rhia looked at him and sighed. "And be unhappy? Dad being a CEO isn't my dream. The idea of overseeing such a large employee base. I...I don't want to be stuck in an office fifteen hours out of the day...I'm not interested in running numbers, stocks, and bonds...." She sighed then sat her fork down. "And what is so wrong with South Carolina. The crime rate for the state is lower than the whole of New York City. Sure it's half way down the Atlantic Coast but it's just a twelve hour drive. It is a beautiful city, I have a full scholarship and it is what I want to do with my life. I keep my grades up because you would kill me if I brought home less than an A average. Being a Business major isn't what I want and I'm someone lucky enough to have a choice. Is that what you want? Me unhappy, fulfilling the family legacy. You can hand the reins over to Logan. He is nearly finished with his own business degree at Stanford," she said referring to her cousin, the youngest son of her father's younger sister. "It keeps the business in the family without the weight on my shoulders..." She swallowed and looked down. "What is so wrong with me going out of state to school?" She asked softly.

Ale shakes his head. "Of course I don't want you to be unhappy. The only reason you not bringing home A's would upset me is because I know you can do it. You're a brilliant young woman, Rhiannon." Alex tells her. "The crime rate is just reported crimes. You've already seen what people can get away with..." His hand clenches as he thinks about James getting off scott free for what he did. "Logan is a good kid, and I will be giivng him a position in the company when he graduates, but..." Alex sighs and shakes his head again, looking at his wife. She really was too stubborn to give up. "I want you to be safe, Rhia. How can I know you will be? Do you have any ideas, Andrew?"

The bodyguard nearly jumps at his name being called. Blushing hard, he walks into the room. There was no use in pretending he didn't hear anything. Alex looks at him and waits for the answer. "Um, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure." He answers honestly. The CEO couldn't exactly leave where his main office was to stay near his daughter in South Carolina. "I mean, if she gets an apartment or house with the best security, and I guess if um... well, extending my contract won't do much good. I don't imagine the college being too fond of me being there, but I'm sure you could work something out with them."

Rhia looked at Andrew then at her father. "I'm not helpless dad. I have learned a lot from Andrew. Couple that with a taxer and some pepper spray, I shouldn't have any worries. I will be safe. I mean. If you let me go down there, I will call you every night at a certain time. You can't keep me here in New York forever. I love you, I love mom but I need to be able to breathe and be on my own...why can't you see that. Please daddy," she whispered. "And in Charleston, no one will know who I am. It's not like here. I will not of grown up with these people. And they are people from all walks of life, not just stuck up rich kids like at school. I know how hard this is for you..." She trailed off.

Taking a deep breath, she looked down. "You remember when I begged you to go to school, how eventually you let in. I'm going to be valedictorian. I'm at the top of my class. I haven't disappointed you yet, I won't do so if I go to Charleston. Please daddy..." She begged him, eyes wide and pleading.

"I didn't get you those because I wanted you to use them. They were just in case." Alex says, though he knows his daughter has a point. With those, her training, and really the money he can put into emegency services, she was relatively safe compared to other people. He sits in thought for a minute, trying to come up with another argument. All he really had was that he still didn't feel like art was a good choice for a major, but he couldn't tell her to abandon her dreams. That would be extemely hypocritical of him. He looks over to Caitlin, but his wife stays quiet about the matter. Sighing, Alex finishes his meal and pushes his plate aside. "I'll... think about it." He tells Rhia, though his voice has a much diffeent tone from when he said it earlier. Leaning back in his seat, he closes his eyes and holds Caitlin's hand in his. "I need to get some things in order and talk to some people." With that he stands up and leaves the room.

Andrew watches the man leave before walking over to Rhia. "It wasn't a no." He tells her, resting a hand on the girl's shoulder. "I think he'll agree to it. Just remember that this must be a hard decision for him to make. You're the most important thing in the world to him." He reminds her, giving her reassuring smile and her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "No training tonight, you should focus on studying for your finals. Keep your grades up and all that." He doesn't bring up the other matter to her. She still hadn't talked to her parents about the pills, but it wouldn't do to have brought that up right now. If she did, it probably would have gotten her a hard no for one of her two requests.

"Yeah," Rhia agreed softly, watching her mother and father walk upstairs. She sighed and then got up and looked at him, giving him a soft smile before heading to the library to study and work on her over the weekend homework.

Later that night, she was in her room, laying there and finding herself restless. Swallowing, she sat up and then moved across the room, making sure her door was locked before slipping into Andrew's room, gingerly crawling into bed beside him. "Andrew?" she asked into the darkness, laying her head on his shoulder. "Andrew?" she murmured again, leaning over and kissing his lips gently. "I can't sleep," she told him softly. "I have to much on my mind to sleep..." she whispered then blushed, leaning forward and kissing him again before brushing his cheek with her thumb.

"Alright, see you later." Andrew says, smiling at Rhia before heading to the pool. Later that night, after getting showered and dried, the bodyguard lies down in bed. He only has a pair of boxers on, and is over the covers, enjoying the cool air. When the connecting door opens, he smiles but doesn't move. Rhia calls out to him, but Andrew doesn't answer, acting as though he's asleep. She calls his name again and kisses him before he finally replies by wrapping his arms around her and planting a kiss on his young lover's lips. "Who needs sleep?" He asks her, stroking her back with his hand. He moves her so that she's straddling him, sitting up a bit to allow them to kiss more. Bringing a hand up, he runs it through her hair, smiling at the teenager. "What's on your mind?" He asks, rubbing her leg gently.

She sighed. "So much. College, my parents...you...." She swallowed. "I'm so tired of waiting Andrew. I want you so badly. I have now for over a month..." She flushed and then kissed him again, nipping his bottom lip before drawing back, moaning softly against his lips and then moving so her hips straddled his. She rubbed her panty covered sex against the hardness in his boxers, frustrated and aching. "I wish I could have you now. I wish I could let the world melt away with your touch. It's getting so hard, not being able to make love to you...." She murmured, moaning softly, the friction feeling good on her glitter as she rubbed herself. "I want to know how good it will feel, having your cock inside of me..."

Andrew nods in understanding at first before being drawn away from worrying for her to thinking about what she said. Feeling her rubbing against him, his hands move to Rhia's hips and hold her tight as he groans out in pleasure. "I know..." He mutters, agreeing with her. Waiting just seemed so incredibly impossible right now, He kisses her again, his hands starting to move and push her shirt up. Soon the tank top is gone on the floor somewhere, Andrew's hands cupping Rhia's breasts softly as their kiss grows more passionate. No, this is very, very bad. Thoughts start to invade his mind. It wouldn't be so wrong, would it? Condoms just get in the way. it would feel so much better. As long as he pulls out in time, it's fine. One hand goes down to grab her ass through her shorts. He tries to restrain himself, telling himself to just wait a little longer, but already, he can feel himself pulling the rest of her clothes down, his body refusing to wait.

She gave the softest moan, kissing him back just as fully and passionately, drawing away with little gasps before going back for more and doing her best to remain quiet. Passion gave way to common sense and she found herself undressing out of her pajamas and then tossed aside bra and panties. It left her completely naked and she leaned down again. Her hand brushed aside her long hair and her lips captured his. "Please," she begged, turning onto her back, urging him atop her. "Please Andrew please," she begged gently. -d-

There's nothing Andrew can do now. He couldn't possibly stop himself the second he sees his lover under him, begging him to do it. Any hope of waiting goes out the window as he sits up and pulls his boxers off. Leaning down to kiss her, he positions his thick cock at her entrance, kissing her deeply, a growl of pleasure escaping him. Before he can think it through or ask her if she's sure, Andrew thrusts, pushing his head past Rhia's lips and entering her warm tight pussy. There's a sound of pain from her as he stretches her walls, tearing through her hymen and filling her with half his length. She shudders, and Andrew is quick to press his lips to hers again to keep any sound from coming out. He stays still for a minute, his member throbbing inside her. When he feels her body start to relax, Andrew moves, pulling out slightly before pushing himself further inside her.

It was everything she expected, but more. More exhilarating, more beautiful, more perfect. She had expected the pain and tears had gathered at the corners of her eyes but she didn't dare make anything louder than a whimper. He was enough of a gentleman to give her a second to adjust and then he started to move. It felt good too. It was the best sort of friction. Each thrust heating her core, driving her toward madness. "Mmm," she whispered then began to kiss him deeply, tongue sliding between his lips, body shuddering. She urged him with he body, trying to stop the gasps and and gentle moans that escaped her lips with every thrust. Each one taking her higher and higher until she was sure she would burst.

It was hard to keep quiet and slow. Andrew wants to bury himself inside his lover, fucking her until they both reach orgasm. It was hard enough not to groan in pleasure. Keeping his movements careful so the bed didn't rock too much only made it even worse. Running a hand up her body, one grabs Rhia's breast, the other running through her hair. Sooon he feels her body tense under him, and inside their mouths, as their tongues continue to dance, she moans out as an orgasm washes over her. That's all Andrew can take and before he knows it, he reaches his own climax. Andrew wouldn't have been able to pull out if he tried. Instead, he's thrusting into her deeper, getting the last inch of his cock in her tight hole as he cums, filling her unprotected womb with his seed. "Fuck..." Andrew mutters from both panic and pleasure, knowing in the back of his mind how much trouble this could be for them but being unable to stop it even as it was happening.

She broke the kiss and gave soft panting breaths as her orgasm slowly began to fade, realizing what had happened and blushing. She lifted his mouth to hers, kissing him once more before closing her eyes, not saying anything and just holding herself close to him in the aftermath of probably the most wonderful thing to ever happen to her. Rhia smiled against his skin, nipping at his shoulder before drawing back and smiling as she looked at him. She kisses him once more then slips back onto the bed and smiles. "That was just...perfection..." She whispered, sounding out of breath still.

Andrew kisses Rhia back, holding her against him as he lies back on the bed. It was perfection? "It was a mistake." He mutters. "Not what we did!" The bodyguard quickly explains. "That was amazing. I loved being your first, but I shouldn't have, I mean, this could be bad." He remembers what she told him. Women in her family tended to get pregnant before they turned 20. Would she be sharing their fates? "Maybe I can..." He was going to suggest getting her a morning after pill, but he wasn't sure when he would have a chance. "You don't really seem worried." He says, kissing her neck and rubbing her belly. She seemed so calm and content mostly, though that could just be the endorphins. Sighing, Andrew sits up as he tries to figure out what to do. Tomorrow, that was all there was to it. They'd have to go off on their own tomorrow. He pulls on the sheets, cringing at the mess. Great, they'd need to hide that as well before the cleaners got a look at it. He knows that sending Rhia back to her room would be smart, but he doesn't want her to leave just yet. Instead Andrew lays back, his arms wrapping around her waist and he leaves a kiss on the top of her head.

The euphoria began to fade as his words sunk in. Oh! He hadn't used a consom. And then he hadn't pulled out either. Oh man, that was bad. She sat up with him, wincing and then covered her face with her hands and then looked at him. "Maybe I won't get pregnant," she suggested hopefully, her voice soft. She laid back down slowly and then curled against hm, naked flesh against naked flesh. "It's alright. I can get some Plan B. Just to be sure. You don't need a name or a card or anything like that. It costs around fifty bucks but it isn't anything major..." She promised then looked at him, kissing him deeply. "Andrew...that was...just amazing..." She murmured then kissed him again, gently before drawing back.

Right, she was right. They’d just head off tomorrow and she would get some, that problem was solved. The worry dissipating, Andrew is free to enjoy the feel of Rhia’s naked body on his, her breasts pressing against his chest. They share multiple kisses, staying in each other’s arms. Before long, Andrew is hard again. Well, if they were going to get the pill tomorrow anyways, then there was no harm in a second round. He turns over on his back, pulling Rhia with him so that she could straddle his lap. With only a bit of movement, he’s inside her again, his hands holding her waist steady as she rocks along his cock. “Mmm, fuck, just like that Rhia.” Andrew groans, giving a hard thrust to bury his cock inside her. His lips find hers, blocking out the sound as they share a kiss with each other.

She gave a groan, a mix of pain and pleasure at being entered again so soon after losing her virginity. Her eyes closed and her mouth parted gently before she began to stir. Her movements were driven by a mixture of curiousity and lust and she leaned down, kissing him deeply while her body moved atop him. His upward thrusts only enhanced the feeling of heat and lust and she groaned into his lips. "Mmm. Oh baby that...so perfect.." She muttered, trying to keep as quiet as possible while they fucked.

“So perfect…” Andrew mutters in agreement, his thrusts becoming harder, and being unable to stop the bed from rocking as his speed picks up. His hands move to grab Rhia’s breasts again, squeezing them tight as he runs his thumbs over her nipples before bringing his hands down to cup her ass cheeks. He pushes her down to meet his next thrust, getting her to gasp out as his entire member throbs inside of her. Pulling back out, Andrew leans down, taking one of Rhia’s nipples in his mouth, he bites down gently, sucking on it and running his tongue along the stiff point. Groaning out, Andrew goes back up to kiss and suckle on Rhia’s neck, pushing her hair out of the way with one hand while the other squeezes her arm tight.

Andrew starts to mutter something under his breath as he gets closer to orgasm. His constant attention to his lover’s neck soon leaves a small red mark there, and his hand gripping her pale skin doesn’t do many favors there either. He doesn’t even take notice, too busy trying to drive his partner to another orgasm. Finally, Rhia asks what he’s saying, having been unable to hear his quiet whispers before. As Andrew reaches his orgasm, pumping Rhia full of his cum again, he leans up and mutters in her ear. “I love you.” He tells her, not letting go until his cimax wanes and his empty cock starts to soften inside her, both their bodies still tense with pleasure.

She orgasmed, crying out into his mouth and then wrapping her arms around him, then she felt his own orgasm and the words. She smiled, shuddering, taking several moments before lifting her head and gazing at him. "I love you too Andrew," she whispered then kissed him gently before drawing back, giving a soft smile before settling on his body, keeping him inside of her as she fell asleep atop him, wrapped in her lover's arms.

The following morning, she grimaced at the hickey on her neck as she got out the shower. It was the only mark of passion her body had but was in an obvious and visible spot. She had left Andrew's room around five a.m. Though she had wanted to stay there all day, it couldn't happen. Biting her bottom lip, she grabbed her make-up, covering the mark with concealer before adding makeup to her face so it didn't look weird. She put her long hair in a side swept fishtail braid that would also help to conceal the mark and put on some ripped jeans and a peasant blouse before walking downstairs, trying not to give anything away as she entered the dining room for breakfast. "Morning," she greeted, sinking down, brushing her bangs aside and trying not to wince. She was sore from losing her virginity and deliciously aching but she couldn't give any of that away.

Panting, Andrew wraps his arms around Rhia as he lies back in the bed, letting her fall asleep on top of him. Her lithe body resting gently on his doesn’t cause any problems, and in fact, as he drifts off to his dreams, Andrew ends up having the best sleep he can ever remember. He wakes up around 5 AM as Rhia is sitting up. He knows she has to leave, but at first the bodyguard refuses to let go of her. They share another kiss as he squeezes her tight. “I’ll see you later.” He whispers, as he slowly moves his hands away to let her out of bed. He watches her tentatively me, clearly still sore as she picks her things up and slowly walks back to her room.

Slowly getting up as well, Andrew does his best to scrub the mess off the sheets, hoping it wouldn’t be too obvious what happened once he gets it cleaned up. He even takes it to the bathroom in an attempt to wash it down before hanging it out the balcony to dry. He could only imagine what the cleaning staff would think when they came across it, but at least it wouldn’t be outright obvious what happened. With that taken care of, he showers and dresses in his suit, taking a moment to calm himself down and making sure he can keep his cool before leaving to head downstairs.

In the dining room, Andrew smiles when he spots his lover. He quickly goes back to acting stoic though as her parents walk into the room. Cringing as he sees Rhia’s discomfort when sitting down, Andrew can only hope her parents don’t notice. “Are you okay, Rhia?” Caitlin asks, looking a little concerned as she takes her own seat. She seems to be eyeing her daughter closely, and Andrew worries that she might know. He takes his own seat and keeps his head down, hoping that attention won’t be drawn to him.

Back
Top Bottom