Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

17 Years Later. A New Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

Happy to finally be home and away from the horror show that is high school, Andrew gets to work grabbing some water bottles and getting the mats ready for when Rhia wants to start on the training. He's pleasantly surprised when she runs down the stairs, dressed in her sexy workout outfit and looking clearly ready to get started. "Um, why don't you go ahead and warm up a bit while I change." He says, unashamedly ogling her before managing to turn his head away and go upstairs. Picking out a tight black gym shirt, and a pair of sweats that left a noticeable bulge, Andrew realizes that he's flirting with danger. Still, it is proving to be fun, and very hard to stop.

Back downstairs, the two go over the remaining escape techniques before moving on to practice. The close proximity, and the outfits already have a telltale effect on Andrew that obviously shows. "Okay, now I'm going to hold you tight as I can. You try to use the techniques I showed you to escape. Keep at it, and you should even be able to take a guy my size down." He tells her. Subtlety is abandoned as he goes for the first hold he showed her, positioning himself behind Rhia and gripping her tight. The teenage girl's body is pressed against his, and he knows she can feel his erection as a result. "Are you sure you'd feel safe being with me?" He whispers to her as the girl starts working on breaking free. "What if I hurt you? Don't you deserve someone more suitable for an heiress?" His mouth is right next to her ear, his words coming out as a whisper.

Rhiannon took her time warming up, watching as he entered once more, dressed and ready for the afternoon. It was hard not to notice how she could see every muscle of his chest and abs, or the swelling between his legs. It gave her a boost of confidence knowing that she was the cause of it. As he mentioned using her training, she nodded then gasped when he grabbed her from behind, holding her firm against him. His erection pressed against her ass and her whole body shuddered at his words even as she focused on trying to get loose. "Right...because you would really hurt me and I'm a rich bitch..." She scoffed and managed to bring her arm up, pushing down at the right angle to loosen his grip then slipped out, knowing he had actually tried to keep her against him.

Cheeks flushed, she grinned and then fixed her ponytail. 'You know Andrew, I couldn't care less about being an heiress. Money equates to so many problems in my book. I'd rather be a middle class sort of girl. Then I wouldn't have my dad's expectations of perfection. I mean, have you seen my mother. Everything in his world is controlled and perfect. My mother is a carbon copy Stepford Wife...I don't want that...it's to restricting. I mean, money has it's advantages. I will never want for anything, but at the same time...I know it could be put to better use than sitting in a bank account collecting interest. People see me and my family as a dollar sign to be exploited...they don't see me. But you...you see me..." She walked toward him, leaning up and kissing him. "You see me and it's the most wonderful thing..."

Smiling, Rhia stepped back. "Shall we move on to the next hold?" She asked curiously.

Andrew smiles and shakes his head. He already knew that Rhia wouldn’t care about those things. A part of him just wanted to hear her though. “Money really comes in handy though.” He thinks about what she says for a second. “You’ve said that before.” He tells her. “Your mom being a Stepford wife and all. She really doesn’t seem that way though. I mean, it could be that she’s actually happy.” Judging by the sounds he’s heard any time he walks by their room, they both sounded extremely happy to him. “It could be that she actually likes this life, even if it isn’t one you want.”

He kisses her back with a smile on his face. It was hard not to see her. She certainly made it easy for him. Soon enough though, it’s time to move on to the next move. He walks up in front of her, wrapping both arms around her waist and pulling Rhia in close so that her chest was pressing against him. She whispers something about them not having done this technique before. “No, we haven’t.” He whispers, a low guttural sound in his voice as he leans down and shares a deep and passionate kiss with her. His hand moves up, undoing her hair and letting it fall loose as he grabs it and holds her tight to him. His tongue invades her mouth, the two moaning into each other.

As he wrapped his arms round her waist and lifted her, she could feel every contour of his body and really felt the bulge in his pants. Then he was kissing her. It felt good, being kissed so thoroughly and as he loosened her hair, and slipped his tongue between her lips, she gave a moan of pure pleasure and her body pressed against him more fully. Her hips ground against him and she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist so that he carried her entire weight. Not that she weighed more than 115 pounds soaking wet. Drawing her lips back from his, she gasped for breath.

"I'm in trouble...I don't think I'll be able to get away when you kiss me like that," she panted then nipped his bottom lip before moving her lips to the side of his neck, sucking and nipping the skin there, her body rubbing and pressing against him as a means to really rile him up. "It's a dangerous situation we're in," she panted then kissed him deeply, moaning softly against his lips once more.

Andrew thinks about it for a second. “Then it seems to me, the only solution is to make sure that no one else kisses you like this.” He tells her in his low voice. This was dangerous, he knows. He was falling fast, and if they lost control and gave into their desires, then there’s no telling what would happen. His lips find hers again for another deep kiss and the worry evaporates. Andrew gets down on his knees, resting Rhia’s body on the mat, his hand moving along her bare belly as he continues kissing the girl. Moving up the short distance, he finds her breasts, giving one a hard squeeze as the bodyguard moves to lie down next to his charge.

His other hand travels up her legs, squeezing Rhia’s thighs before finding the hot core between her legs. Through the pants, he starts to rub her gently, his fingers feeling the outline of her sex through the tight, moistening clothes. As Rhia’s body starts to shudder, her breath hitches, and their kiss momentarily breaks. “Do you want me to stop?” He asks suddenly, ready to pull his hand away if she wants him to. He reminds himself of the experience she already had, and the size and strength difference between them. The last thing he wants is to hurt or scare her. Still, his fingers don’t stop their light gyrations, and a part of him worries he won’t be able to.

Rhia could do nothing but moan as he kissed her once more. His lips tasted so good and as he pulled her down to the mat, his hand touching her belly, she shivered in pure delight. It was hard to breathe as he kissed her and when their lips broke apart, she swallowed deep breaths and felt his hand moving over her body as if it already knew intimate knowledge of her. She closed her eyes and felt her body jolt when he touched her pussy through her cloths and started to rub her. It was a lot better than getting herself off. That was for damn sure.

Moaning against his still kissing lips, she panted when he drew back to ask her if he wanted to stop and she shook her head. "N-no...Oh please..." She lifted her hips toward him, her cheeks red as roses. "Touch me..." she begged, grabbing his hand and guiding it to the waistband of her yoga pants. She wanted to feel flesh on flesh. She wanted to feel his fingers touching her sex, exploring her like no one had. "Please Andrew..." she muttered, turning her head and kissing him again, widening her hips and moaning. As if she were in heat. And she was. At least for him.

At the encouragement in her tone, and the movement of his hand to her waistband, Andrew quickly agrees. His fingers slide down, running along the short, soaked hairs on her mound, swirling them into a circle before diving further. His middle finger brushes against Rhia’s clit, causing her to moan out and thrust her hip against his hand. “Shush…” He mutters, leaning in to silence her with a kiss. They were alone in the huge mansion, but he knows that what they’re doing is wrong. The fear of them talking about it, or making too much noise still hangs over his head, as though he would get caught just from the sounds they make. The fear isn’t enough to stop him though, and his finger delves further into Rhia’s sex, her arousal letting it slip further in easily, moving in and out and running along her clit.

His movements pick up, and as his finger starts to slide in more easily, Andrew adds a second. He soon feels Rhia shudder against him as she reaches her climax, but he doesn’t stop. Instead, he pushes his fingers further along her walls, finding and hitting her g-spot and causing her to jolt in pleasure. He keeps going until her body tenses and she hits a second climax, his mouth muffling the sound she makes before her body calms down. He rests Rhia down on the mat, sliding his hand out slowly before sitting back and watching the girl. “How was that?” He asks her softly, brushing her hair out of her face with his clean hand.

His finger was the width of two of hers and it felt perfect. She moaned against his mouth, rotating her hips to meet the thrusts then felt him add a second finger. As she reached orgasm, he didn't stop and the waves contrived before reaching a second crescendo of ecstasy. When he finally stopped, her skin was damp and the crotch of her yoga pants were soaked with her own juices. She moaned gently when he withdrew his fingers then peaked her eyes open as he brushed her hair back from her damp forehead.

"Amazing..." She replied, feeling her cheeks burn. She smiled and then leaned up, kissing his lips before drawing back, laying sprawled on the excersice mat. "I never felt...so much..." She gave a breathless laugh then lifted herself up, kissing him. "Should I return the favor?" She asked softly, nipping his bottom lip.

"I'm glad to hear it." Andrew replies, kissing her back before sitting up to look at her relaxed form laying on the mat. It was taking all his willpower to not just tear her clothes off and have his way with the teenager right there. As it was, he was barely keeping himself contained, and it was clearly showing through his choice of exercise clothes. It would be so easy to accept the offer, he knows. "I think you already did that with the convincing argument you gave me last night." He points out before nonetheless pulling her over to him.

The bodyguard sits Rhia so that she's straddling his lap while facing him, allowing them to continue kissing as his hands roam up the side of her exposed belly. Taking her hands, he guides them down his body to the waistband of his pants, letting her take over from there. Andrew begins kissing her neck, panting heavily already just from the sheer excitement of what they were doing right here in the exercise room.

Rhia smiled then kissed him back, taking his cock in her hands and drawing it out of his pants. "Let me help you out," she murmured, gripping his girth with both hands and stroking him over and over again before moaning softly as he kissed on her neck. No. This certainly wouldn't do. She turned, kissing him once more and then slipped down, straddling his legs before taking the head of him in her mouth, sucking the tip as her hands continued their thrusting motions. In the dark she couldn't watch the expressions on his face but she could now and it was as much a turn on for her as it was for him she was sure.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked softly, kissing the tip of his cock before continuing the gripping motion with her hands.

Andrew groans into Rhia's mouth, gripping her hips tighter as she works his hard member out of his pants. Her small hands feel amazing enough as it is, but as she works her way down, her does nothing to stop her. Instead, he rests his hand on the back of her head, gripping her hair as he gently pushes the girl down. At the sound of Rhia's question, the bodyguard opens his eyes again and looks at her. Of course he doesn't want her to stop, but there was something that he did want. "Yes." He answers her. Seeing the look of shock on her face, he shows her what he wants instead of explaining. Laying down, Andrew pulls Rhia over to him, sharing a kiss with her before having the girl move around so that she could reach his cock once again. This time though, he has easy access to her pants and quickly slides them down to expose her already wet sex. Moving in close, Andrew buries his head between Rhia's legs, planting soft kissws around her slit before darting his tongue out to lick up her juices.

As he maneuvered them and bared her ass, she gasped and glanced back only to see his head moving underneath her. The shock of his tongue on her already sensitive sex made her cry out and she stiffened. Doodle, the shock left her and her hips moved against his tongue. This let her own mouth lower to his cock once more and started to suck him off, thrusting her mouth back and forth. She wanted to bring him to orgasm but it was difficult to focus when his tongue was causing so much distraction between her slender thighs.

Andrew is groaning as he laps up Rhia's arousal. The taste and smell of her sex only makes him harder, and he involuntarily thrusts himself further into the girl's mouth. Soon the two are writhing together on the mat, completely unable to lay still as they seem to be practically struggling to get the other to cum first. More than once, he feels Rhia stopping, her his cock come out of her mouth as she moans out in pleasure. Still, with it being built up all day, it doesn't take long for both of them to cum together, Andrew filling Rhia's mouth even as her body shudders in her third orgasm. The two pull away and lie on their backs to catch their breaths.

Andrew is the first to move, pulling his pants back up before turning to lay down next to Rhia and pull her to him. So was this going to be what training meant for them now? The thought actually makes him laugh. This wasn't anywhere near his job description. He wasn't protecting her at all, and there's still the feeling of guilt about what he was doing, even though he knew that stopping now would likely make things worse for both of them. He turns to face Rhia, kissing her again before lying back on the mat and just holding her in his arms.

Rhia flushed and kissed him back, curling against him after pulling her yoga pants back on and then looked at him, her entire body a mass of nerves. "Wow," was all she could say. Sitting up, she smiled then kissed him again before drawing back. At the sound of her phone going off, she got up and walked on shaking legs to her purse before answering. "Hello...hi momma..." She said, sinking down, trying to get a hold on her breathing. "How...how's Paris?....really?" She smiled then closed her eyes. "Oh I'm just out of breath. Evans and I were working on my training...mmhmm." She paused then smiled. "Two weeks? Awesome. Okay....I love you," she smiled and then ended the call then grinned. "My parents come home in two weeks...turns out the issues weren't as dire as my dad was told and should be resolved quickly enough..." Grinning, she moved back over to him and kissed him fully. "Cuts our time together but gets me put on birth control a lot sooner I hope..." She grinned.

Andrew sits up when Rhia's phone rings, listening to the conversation between mother and daughter. He really finds it hard not to laugh when she mentions the training. As the conversation ends though, the smile on his face falls. Well, all good things have to come to an end some time. He stands up and pulls Rhia to him for a kiss. "Maybe yeah, I guess. We'll have to be careful though, and it's never too late to change your mind. If you decide that you don't want to do this then please tell me." Leaning in, the bodyguard plants a soft kiss on her lips. "Come on, let's wrap up." He starts to clean things up while Rhia goes up to shower and change. Once it's all organized, he takes his own quick shower before returning downstairs in a pair of clean sweats and a t-shirt. Andrew finds the food that was prepared for them and heats it up, checking to make sure everything is good before taking the plates to the library so Rhia can eat while she studies. No sense in sitting at the big table when it was just the two of them after all, and it would let her speed through her homework more easily.

Rhia got her shower, slipping on a spaghetti strap pajama top that was white with a pair of cotton shorts that were white with pink polka dots, leaving her legs exposed. With her red hair loose and drying, she went to the library to finish her homework, tapping her desk as she read over her notes and worked on the practice test. As the door opened, she turned and smiled, taking her plate and then taking a bite of food. "Mmm...at least they left enough for you to eat," she smirked. "You eat three times what I do," she laughed then took a sip if water before looking back at her practice book.

The top she wore showed off the curve of her breasts and her nipples that were hard points and quite visible. Sure she was being a bit of a tease but his presence turned her on and she wanted him just as frustrated as she was. "So this weekend, I was wondering if you minded having Tamra and Leah over. I think you were right in suggesting a sleepover...and I'm sure dad would allow it," she smiled.

Andrew freezes at the door momentarily, staring in awe at what Rhia was wearing. The bodyguard feels himself getting hard, but pushes it away for now. He couldn't let this change in their relationship get in the way of her studies. It was important that she do well in school. He walks in and sets down the food, joining in her laughter. "Well, I've always been a big eater. My friends and I were the bane of so many all you can eat buffets when we were younger. One even tried to ban us. That was a fun time." He tells her, reminiscing a bit. He looks over at her with a smile, but it doesn't take much at all before his eyes are falling on the dip in her shirt, and her pert nipples that were on display. He swallows and looks away, sipping some water.

Her question gets his attention. So she did want to invite her friends open. Now Andrew was torn. It was his idea, but now it meant time the two couldn't spend together. Still, this was important for her. She needed to spend as much time with her actual friends as she could, especially if they all end up going off to different colleges. "Of course you can. I actually brought it up to your dad already. He won't mind as long as you follow a few rules. You know how it goes. I'm in charge. No inviting boys over. No getting drunk or doing anything that could get you in trouble." He thinks about it for a moment. "Um, as long as we're in the house, I can keep some distance from you three. Just be careful of course, and make sure they know where the intercoms are and how to use them. Other than that, I can stay out of your hair and give you girls some privacy."

"Oooo. No boys. Whatever am I going to do with myself," she laughed. "Just tomorrow night and take them home Friday. Then we have the weekend to ourselves. I was just thinking some girl time is just what I need. And Tamra nor Leah have ever been here before. I figure why not one night. They are my friends after all.." She blushed and glanced at him then looked down, finishing her meal. Rhia set her plate to the side, lifting her practice book again and working on the next calculus problem. She lifted her legs, propping them on the desk, crossing her ankles. In doing so, highlighting the slender muscles and shape of them, all whilst tapping her foot as she concentrated on the task at hand.

It took about a half hour before she was finished and once done, she sighed, closing all her books before looking at him. "Perhaps tonight I can sleep in your bed," Rhia said gently, setting her feet on the floor then looking at him with a smirk.

Andrew nods and quickly agrees. "Of course, you can have them stay as long as you like. I don't mind at all." He tells her, which was only half true. He didn't mind her having friends over. He just minded not being alone with her. The whole time, the bodyguard doesn't even bother hiding how much he's ogling the girl. His eyes follow the way up her legs, to her shorts, falling on how they drop just enough to reveal the curve of her ass. His cock is straining against him now, and he has no idea how long he'd be able to last. Finally, her book is closed, but before he has a chance to make a move, she asks about sharing the bed. Andrew's first reaction is to say no, not wanting there to be a situation if someone walks in on them. Then he remembers that they're alone and can lock the doors. Standing up and smiling, the bodyguard nods. "Whatever you want. I'll give you." He whispers as he pulls her to him in a deep kiss." One hand rests on her back, holding her tight so that she can feel his erection against her as the other moves up, gripping her hair.

She smiled. "Unfortunately what I want I can't have just yet." She blushed and then kissed him gently before drawing back. "Condoms aren't one hundred percent after all...though, I really am thinking I might consider them..." She closed her eyes and kissed his lips once more before drawing away, adjusting herself as she straddled him. "So...how old were you when you lost your virginity?" She asked curiously, giving a smile. "I mean, you and I, minus actual sex, are pretty much lovers now and I'm curious of the how and when. Indulge me," she smiled, knowing she might sound a bit spoiled and teasing but with him she felt sexy and comfortable jetting her sexuality out to play.

Andrew smiles as well. What he wouldn't give to give her what she really wanted. At the mention of condoms, he shakes his head and kisses her on the lips. "No, it's better to wait. I'd rather feel all of you." He leaves a kiss on her neck as he picks Rhia up and carries them up to his room. When they're on the bed, he smiles as she straddles him, folding his arms around her body and kissing her back, groaning into her mouth. "Um, well..." He blushes a bit when Rhia asks about his first time. "It wasn't really anything special." He admits. "I was maybe a year younger than you are now, and it was at a party. There was a girl I had been into at the time, we got to talking and drinking, and it just sort of, um..." He stops, not liking to admit that his first time had been a one night stand. He also didn't want to go into too much detail. It just didn't seem like a fair thing to do to Rhia, especially now that she pointed out they were lovers.

"Just sort of happened? I suppose I can understand that notion," she mused thoughtfully and then sighed, bringing his hand to her lips, kissing is fingertips before looking at him. "I don't believe in love at first sight. I mean, I grew up with Disney princesses and all that, but...there is no way someone can love someone whole heartedly, right at once. Love takes time. But lust. Lust can happen just like that." She snapped her fingers for effect and then looked at him. "I have to say though, that lust has done a lot for my family. At least past generations. My great great grandma and her husband, had a bit of an affair before they got married. Six months later, my great-grandfather Matthew was born. He was a pretty bad guy though, ran a cult of polygamy and stuff but his son Michael, my grandpa is a very good man. He's pretty old now. Ninety almost, lives with my Grandma Farrah out in Colorado. My Aunt and Uncle live out there too with their kids. I've got cousins but they are older than me. As old as my mother. I get my eyes from my grandma. She's the only one in the family with violet eyes...they had my dad when she was sixteen. She's in her eighties now but just as spritely as ever from what I hear. I never get to see them except at Christmas," she sighed. "I want a marriage like that. Long and happy." She gave a wistful grin then looked at him. "But maybe not so young in life. Women in my family tend to get pregnant before their twenty. I want to go to art school, explore the world, backpack across Europe, do something with my life, have lovers, live free..." She looked at him. "And I want you to be my first. I like to think that when we do start having sex that it lasts forever, but I'm to much a realist. Sometimes it doesn't happen, as much as people want it too. I suppose that makes me blunt but...it's just me..." She leaned over, kissing him deeply before drawing back, straddling his waist and then kissing him again. "Even though I'm seventeen, I know what I want...what I want to do with my life...and I don't see my plans changing..."

Andrew is a bit surprised at all the information he gets about Rhia's family. The news of a former cult leader especially was a bit shocking. She had mentioned it in passing before, but it wasn't something easy to take in. He was curious how she heard about it, since he imagined his boss seemed like the type who might have that information buried. When she talks about her dreams, Andrew nods in understanding. "No..." he agrees. "Love isn't usually something that happens over time. It's possible to fall in and out of love, even multiple times with the same person." He swallows nervously as he looks her in the eyes. "What's between us, the most I can call it right now is very intense lust. I do care about you, but that comes with my job. If you want me to be your first, then, well, I would love that, but if you would rather wait for someone you actually love, then I can completely understand. I can't promise this will last, but I will continue keeping you safe for as long as I can." He brushes his hand through her hair and kisses her again. "Speaking of taking care of you though, you have school tomorrow, don't you? We should get some sleep. We can talk more later." He pulls his covers over them, pulling Rhia to him so she can snuggle against his body.

Rhia looked at him and smiled. She wasn't expecting anything less than honesty from him and was content with how he viewed things between them. She felt exactly the same. As he pulled her into him to sleep, she sighed and curled against him and then fell asleep in his arms.

By the next afternoon with the car full of herself, Leah and Tamra, she was more concerned with being a good hostess. She wanted her friends to have a good time at her house and had asked for the kitchen to not have anything cooked because they would be making pizzas and sundaes. Her dad wasn't to concerned with it, just asked that she be careful, whatever that meant. She supposed he didn't want her saying to much about their personal life. As soon as they were home, she and her friends got out of their school uniforms and then she led them down to the kitchen. Tamra was dressed in a pair of cut offs that showed her tan legs and an old AC/DC t-shirt. Leah had on a simple empire waist shirt and jeans while Rhia had opted for a pair of her own cut offs and black spaghetti strap top with strapless bra beneath. Not to mention all of them being barefoot. "Hey Evans, going to make your own pizza with us? Come on...you'll starve otherwise," she grinned at him.

"Oh my god, your kitchen is as big as my apartment," Tamra was saying as they entered. "It looks like the back of a restaurant..." she said astonished and Rhia nodded.

"Yeah. Dad insists..." she said then smiled, taking out their individual pizza doughs and then floured the metal countered before looking at them and then at Andrew. "Hey Evans, know how to toss dough?" she asked him with a smirk.

Andrew barely wakes up in time for the two of them to get ready. With Rhia in his arms, he really does sleep too comfortably to want to get out of bed. Rhia's phone ringing in the next room as her parents call helps them part though.The school day passes by rather quickly, thankfully. Andrew is eager to get them back home before remembering that her friends would be coming over. Sure enough, his car is filled with the sounds of talk and laughter from the three high school girls as he drives them home. Despite having his alone time with Rhia cut down, Andrew enjoys seeing her happy. It was worth holding off just so she can have the normal experience of a sleepover.

The bodyguard decides against changing out right now, though he does drop off his jacket, leaving his holster exposed. When he hears the girls call him to join them in the kitchen, he walks in and is greeted by an eyeful of, well, nubile teen flesh. He ends up focusing his gaze on Rhia probably a bit longer than is necessary, embarrassedly looking away even though he knows he got caught by at least one of the girls. Feeling himself hardening he clears his throat and moves to help with the pizza. "Uh, not really good at tossing dough, I'm afraid. I don't think we'll need to flip it in the air though." He spreads the dough for the three ladies first before working on his own. Even though his own dough was the same size as theirs, the crust ends up bigger as he spreads it out more. "I always liked thin crust." He explains before moving to load it with toppings. "So, did you three have any plans for after the pizza?" He asks curiously. Unless Rhia wanted to let her friends get some experience with it as well, he didn't see them getting any self defense training in today. The girls would probably decide to go swimming, or watch a movie in the home theater, and he wondered how much he would be joining in their activities.

Back
Top Bottom