Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

17 Years Later. A New Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

Rhia nodded at his instructions, turning on the in room stereo to play some background music before doing her stretches. Her back to him, she stretched, first her arms and then did a few lunges with her legs before turning to look at him, seeing him in the equipment. It still didn't stop the heat low in her belly. Waiting until he was ready, she let him grab her in one of the holds and realized there was actual force behind his movements today. She brought her arm down on the arm around her then turn, side swiping the guard by his neck then winced and shook her fingers. "Ouch...jeez...I didn't realize it would hurt if I actually hit you," she said, feeling a bit naïve about it but then she smirked before turning back around while he focused on the next hold, this time she brought her head back to slam against the headgear and turned, her fist hitting the chest guard he wore. She drew back then winced again before gripping her knuckles.

"Fuck that hurt," she said then looked at him. "You really didn't teach me how to punch," she said with a pout before looking at her hand, seeing some swelling on the knuckle and redness. She scrunched up her nose in distaste and then looked back at him. "So...can you teach me that next. Getting away is one thing but I want to be able to defend myself too...one never knows the sort of danger I'll come across, and I can't imagine you'll be around 24/7..."

Andrew considers calling Rhiannon out on what she’s doing. That had to be on purpose. People didn’t normally stretch like that. No, he was just reading too much into it. “Okay, let’s get started.” He steps forward and takes hold of her, intent on pushing away any distractions so she could get proper training in. Her first hit felt more like a fly annoyingly bumping into him than anything else. Hearing her complain, he can’t help but smirk. Okay, it was wrong of him to take pleasure in this. Moving behind her again, his hands move to her bare stomach, and he closes his eyes as he revels in the touch. Andrew reminds himself to focus and tightens the hold once more as she strikes him again.

“I could have sworn I did…” He mutters in surprise. Did he really forget to show her how to throw a proper punch? Yeah, he was proving to be a real great body guard now, wasn’t he? He shakes his head and moves up behind her. Taking hold of the hand she didn’t punch with, he balls it up into a proper fist. “Well, ideally if you’re hitting someone you’ll be using your elbow or your knee instead since they’ll do a lot more damage. For a punch, you’ll want it to be straight as possible, and fast. He stretches her arm out straight ahead, holding it at its full length for a moment. One hand is holding her wrist, and he hadn’t noticed that the other one was down to her waist pivoting her. This leaves her back pressing right into him, as he leans down, making their faces level. His breath hitches before he suddenly lets go and steps away. “Alright, good, now practice that, ten times, each hand.” He tells her in a shaky voice.

Rhia swallowed hard as his hand moved across her bare belly and then his hands guiding her fingers into a proper fist and then he was positioning her arm and his hand was on her waist. With her back to him, she could feel the heat of his body and it made her body truly warm. As he leans his head down, she flushed and then felt him quickly move away from her, leaving her to suffer the effects but he was suffering too. She glanced back at him and then looked forward into one of the mirrors that lined the gym walls and started to do as he said, bringing her whole weight into the punch as she repeated it, using the punching bag that they had kept for ages to give proper punches. Drawing back from the bag, she glanced at him. "So, was that the proper way to do it?" she asked curiously and then brushed her hair back from her face.

Even with the cold air blasting, she felt her body temperature rising. And it wasn't just the heat of exercise. It was also the chemistry. Looking down, she turned, grabbing some water. Get a grip on yourself girl, she thought wildly then closed her eyes before blowing out a deep breath.

“Yeah, you’re p, uh, it’s perfect.” Andrew remarks. He was losing himself. The heat was building up, and he wasn’t sure how much more he could take. “Okay, let’s try a new move.” He says a bit too quickly. He doesn’t even think about things right now, just trying to do his job and train her properly. Deciding to switch things up, he has her lay on her back. “Okay, now the trick here is to just get it flipped so that you’re on top.” The bodyguard explains. He climbs over so that he’s straddling her. Looking down, Andrew realizes just how compromising the situation looks, and his mind starts wandering to what it would be like having Rhia in this position during other times. Shaking his head and clearing his throat, he explains what he wants her to do. “Okay, reach up and close your arms around my shoulder. After that, lock your leg against mine. Then you’ll want to turn so that I end up on the ground. I’ll move with you this time, just to keep it easier for you until you’ve got it down.”

She nodded and then brushed her bangs back before grabbing his shoulders with her arms and then hooked her leg under one of his, flipping him with her help. She found herself a lot smaller when they were situated like this, truly dwarfed and maybe less than half of his overall weight at about 114 pounds. Moving with him, she managed to get on top, hands moving to his chest and then she felt herself blushing, unable to speak as she looked down at him. The urge to kiss him deeply was so strong it stole her breath and she had to force herself up off of him, turning from him before she gave into the hot urge to touch her lips to his. Her stomach was in knots, her body hot and ready for more. She walked over to her water and then shook her head, blowing out a deep breath before turning to glance at him and then look down once more.

"Did I do it correctly? Sorry...I needed water," she said, feeling out of control of her own body, and unable to stop the heat. God it was so awful and good all at once. She caught a look of herself in one of the many wall mirrors, looking flushed and hot and she knew it was pointless to blame the exercise. She finished off her water and then turned back toward him, setting her water aside and placing her hands on her hips. Training sessions were going to be difficult to get through it seemed.

Andrew moves with Rhia as he said he would, ending up under her as she flips over. He breathes heavy, knowing she’s considering kissing him right now. He silently prays she doesn’t, because he knows he won’t be able to stop himself. She ends up climbing off instead, making him breathe out in relief, even as he feels some disappointment that she didn’t push it. “You did fine.” He tells her as he stands up, trying not to look at her sweating body and failing miserably. “Ms. Jacobs, I think a break might be in order. Why don’t we just call it a day? It’s been a long one anyways, and we could both use some rest.” As well as a cold shower, though he leaves that part out. He picks up his own water bottle, draining it quickly. “You’re doing great so far.” The bodyguard says as he picks up a towel and hands it to Rhia.

As he starts to leave the room, Andrew turns and looks to Rhia. “Say, why don’t you invite your friends over at some point? It can even just be for dinner. I could your dad and talk to him about it tomorrow, but I’m sure he’ll be fine with those two stopping by.” Really, the suggestion was more for his benefit than anything else. With other people around, he’d feel safer about her not trying anything. If they stayed alone much longer… “I’m going for a swim.” He says, quickly getting out of the room and heading up to his own, getting himself cleaned up quickly. Once he reaches the pool, he jumps into the water, staying down for as long as he can before popping back up for air.

Rhia didn't join him for a swim. In fact, she'd just told him on the intercom that she was going to spend the rest of the night watching movies in her room if only to avoid seeing him. Now she was seated on the bed, just after ten in the evening and feeling nothing but miserable. Taking a deep breath, she knew she couldn't help herself. Especially after hearing him go to bed. How did he look when he slept? The images in her head wouldn't stop playing and it wouldn't be a sin to actually go look at him while he slept did it? Biting her bottom lip, she slipped from the bed, walking to the door that separated their rooms. Her dark red hair was loose and her pajamas were a simple paire of shorts and a tanktop made of cotton.

Slowly cracking open the door, she walked into the dressing room that separated them and then peaked into his room, finding him sleeping shirtless in his bed. Biting her bottom lip, she slowly walked into the room and then moved to the side of his bed. The blanket was off, revealing his powerful legs. He was only in his boxers and she could make out the bulge there at his groin, even in the darkness. Swallowing, she slowly reached down and then with a gentle touch, moved her finger into the hole in his boxers, her slender fingers coming in contact with his cock. She blushed and drew back but then moved her hand beneath his boxers, feeling his hardness in her palm. Gently, she started to grip him, using her hand back and forth, knowing he was desperate for release. She could feel it.

“Oh, that’s alright. Just let me know if you need anything.” Andrew says on the intercom. No dealing with hiding away from her in the pool, that was something to be happy about. He does a few laps until he feels properly relaxed before drying himself off. He changes and enjoys some dinner before heading up to bed. He hears the TV in Rhiannon’s room, and knocks on her door to let her know he’s heading to bed. As Andrew lies back and closes his eyes, he tries to drift off to bed. Things were a bit eventful, but it looks like they were finally starting to calm down. If he was lucky, then maybe she’d even get over this idea of being with him and move on to some other guy.

Before he can drift off, the sound of a door opening catches his attention. Andrew realizes quickly what’s happening. “Dammit, is she really trying to sneak in here?” He mutters under his breath. His first thought is confronting her when she comes in, but he decides against it. He’d just stop her before she tried anything. There’s no reason to embarrass her if she just wanted to take a peek. The closer she gets, the more he starts to rationalize it. He couldn’t get in trouble if he was asleep through the whole thing, right? Rhiannon was just sating her curiosity after all. That changes when her hand grips his cock though, the thick shaft quickly becoming hard in her hand. Groaning, he reaches out quickly, grabbing hold of her wrist and holding it tight.

Andrew doesn’t take her hand off as he opens his eyes and looks down at the shocked girl. “Rhia…” He mutters. He closes his eyes again and takes a calming breath before pulling her hand away from him. “You can’t. This is wrong, okay? Sneaking into my room? I mean, think about if the roles were switched. You can’t just…” Realizing that he was raising his voice, he stops. The bodyguard sits up and puts the cover over his lap to better hide his erection as he lets go of his charge’s wrist. “There’s a bit of light in the room, enough for him to make out what she’s wearing. He can see her long legs, and moving his eyes up, he’s left wondering if she’s wearing a bra. “I can’t. Please, don’t keep doing this. I can’t do it to you.” He begs her.

She nearly squeaks when his hand seizes her and she felt herself blushing even more, looking at his fae as he pushed her back and then she started to blush as he spoke to her like a child and then she flushed. "If you came in my room and started to touch me like I was touching you, I'd welcome it. I wouldn't fight it..." She gave him a determined look. "And you liked it...I'm not asking for you to fuck me, I'm only in here because it's painfully obvious how much you want me and I plan to prove it," she said then looked at him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to straddle you. You don't have to do anything except let me help you..." She leaned forward and kissed him, still chastely since she didn't exactly know what she was doing and her hand moved back to his boxers, gripping him and moving her hand up and down, over and over again. Her lips left his. "Let me do this for you Andrew," she whispered. "Nothing else, just this," she whispered then leant forward again and kissed his neck, her lips trailing down his chest and then she drew the boxers back completely and daringly took the tip of his cock in her mouth and started to suckle lightly, moaning against the tangy salty taste and then using her hand to grip the base and massage it.

Her head moved down further on him and she started to pull back, making a thrusting motion with her mouth, using her lips and tongue to bring him pleasure. Maybe this was the better approach. Either way she wasn't going to stop now. Not when her body was hot and bothered just bringing him pleasure.

Andrew blushes, now imagining sneaking into her room just so he can touch her and kiss her. His cock throbs at the thought, the added excitement of doing it right under the nose of her father, and his employer just makes it all the more appealing. When Rhia leans forward to kiss him, Andrew’s other hand moves up to her waist, resting gently on it. He should push her away and stop this, but the kiss feels so good. He lets out another groan and sits up instead. He didn’t have to do anything. That’s what she said. All he had to do was not stop her. Fine then, he’d let her grip it and get a feel.

Andrew doesn’t put it together as Rhia starts kissing her way down his body. He lifts her hips up, kicking the boxers he had on away once it’s taken off. It isn’t until he sees her start bringing her head down that he realizes what she wants to do. “Rhia, w-“ He starts to say halfheartedly, but it changes into a gasp as her lips close around the head of his cock. He thrusts involuntarily and groans out in pleasure as her tongue starts to move, licking his tip. Andrew’s hand slowly moves up to the girl’s head. At first he wants to pull her off, to stop this before it’s too late. Instead he lays his palm on the back of Rhiannon’s head and gives her a gently push, encouraging her to go further. His cock throbs in her mouth, and he wonders just how long he’ll actually last.

Rhia felt his hand on the back of her head, something she guessed was encouragement to continue on with what she was doing. Her own body was hot and wet and waiting but she held back. She had read romance novels enough to sort of know what to do and her mouth paused at the tip, suckling it for several seconds before she started to go down again, moaning softly against his flesh. Her hands moved away from the base, gripping his thighs. After a moment, she drew away and then looked at him, smiling and then adjusting herself on the bed before pushing his chest back and then leaning down once more to start sucking the tip again. She continued the motions for several minutes, sucking the tip, using her tongue, thrusting back and forth and then looked up his body, making out his facial expressions in the dim light before once more returning to her task. She wanted to know what it was like to feel a man orgasm, wanted to know the taste of his cum. He felt so big in her mouth, she could only imagine what he looked like in the light of day. This was just the first step. Rhia had no intention of losing her virginity before her dad returned, after all, she wasn't on birth control, but she didn't mind exploring other avenues of sex with him until then.

Rhia’s push is gentle, with nowhere near enough strength to actually cause Andrew to go down, but he lies back anyways. He does lean his head up though, just to keep an eye on Rhia, wanting to watch what she was doing. His breathing gets heavier, and his hips keep moving up and down in time with the girl’s mouth. She seemed a little cautious, and even unsure. It was far from perfect, but the feeling was still amazing, and with practice it could only get even better. He tries to tell himself that this is just a onetime thing, and that afterwards, he and Rhia would just pretend it never happened. It’s almost enough to make him laugh. He already knows that he can’t turn her down. The feeling of a warm tongue against his cock as a willing, nubile girl sucks him off and moans in enjoyment? Yeah, it would be impossible for him to say no to her.

I’ll just let her lead. I can do that. If I just do what she wants, then it wouldn’t be so bad, would it? He silently justifies things to himself. A jolt of pleasure as her tongue moves along the underside of his member knocks Andrew out of his own thoughts. He’s brought back to the reality in front of him, to the beautiful image of a young red head giving what he knows is her first blowjob. “Fuck, Rhia I’m close.” He groans, thrusting his hips again. He tries to warn her. He wants to get her to pull her mouth off before he orgasms, figuring she wouldn’t know what to expect. Instead, it feels like the girl is only picking up her pace, and is sucking him even more enthusiastically. He groans and pushes his hips up. His whole body tenses as his cock throbs and unleashes the first large load of his cum, shooting straight to the back of Rhia’s throat.

She gasped against him when she felt his semen splash against her tongue in several large spurts. She waited until he stopped throbbing before drawing back and then licked her lips, swallowing what was in her mouth before slowly moving off of him. She took a deep breath and then then crawled up the bed, kissing his lips chastely again. "You're welcome," she murmured softly and then drew back. "Goodnight," she murmured to him and then moved away from the bed, letting him alone to his own thoughts. And if she stayed, she might want to do more. She already did want to do more if she were to be honest with herself.

Rhia stole another glance at him then looked away, darting back into her room and then the bathroom before shutting the door and locking it tight. It took less than thirty seconds of touching her clit before she reached her own orgasm and gave a moan into the shirt she wore to try and hold back the noise. Slipping to the floor, she closed her eyes. Just six more weeks. Six weeks of nothing and then it would finally be the time to give herself to him fully. If she could hold out that long. Two weeks was already more than she seemed to be able to handle as it was.

Andrew is amazed when Rhia manages to take everything he has. He’d gotten by with masturbating the past few days, but the load still wasn’t a particularly small one. He returns the brief kiss before Rhia gives one more surprise and leaves. He had expected her to want to stay, to do more, and maybe even have him return the favor. He sits up as she runs out, slowly putting his boxers back on before following her out. The bathroom door closes before he walks into Rhia’s room. The bodyguard can tell she’s trying to muffle herself, but he can still hear the moan that comes out, and knows exactly what she was doing.

Andrew waits for his charge to finish in the bathroom and walk out, not wanting to bother or embarrass her. There’s the sound of running water, which he can only assume is her cleaning up before she exits. Andrew can tell she looks surprised when she comes back to the room. Taking hold of her wrists, he pulls Rhia to him, and into another kiss. This time, it’s him who’s leading it, and it’s far less chaste than the previous ones. A hand moves to the small of her back, pulling Rhia in deeper as he parts their lips, finding her tongue with his as he groans into her mouth. It’s deep and passionate, and he tries putting into the kiss the words he can’t find for how beautiful he thinks she is, and how much he wants her. It’s not enough though, he knows they need to talk. With that he breaks away, leaving them both panting heavily from the kiss.

“I’m not going to lie and say that I didn’t enjoy that. I’m not going to tell you that it shouldn’t happen again. I want it to, even if I shouldn’t.” He whispers to her between heavy breaths. “God, this is so wrong. Please, just promise that you won’t try to do more than you’re ready for. If this is what you want, then we can do it, but I want you to be comfortable with all of it.” He swallows, knowing that there’s the elephant in the room for them to talk about. “We can’t tell anyone you know. It doesn’t matter how you try to explain it, I could end up in serious trouble, and the rumors would only get worse. I’m sorry. I wish I could give you something more proper. You deserve a normal relationship.” He runs a hand through her hair, his other gripping her waist tight, running a finger along the bare skin between her shirt and shorts.

After taking a few moments to herself, she cleaned up and changed her panties before walking out, only to see Andrew standing there waiting. When he pulls her into a kiss, she melts, moaning against his lips and letting him lead her. This kiss was like nothing she'd ever experienced. It was a real kiss with his tongue caressing hers and she gripped him as tightly as she could until he broke their mouths apart. Rhia slowly peaked open her eyes and looked up at him in the darkness and then smiled. "Andrew...I knew exactly what sort of relationship this would be. Maybe one day it can be different. You won't guard me forever you know, and I'll be old enough in a few months to move out and go to college and maybe school won't be so bad. I don't deserve anything except you....and I wish circumstances were different," she murmured and then blushed, feeling his fingers in her hair, on her bare skin. "And I'm ready for everything, but I'm not on birth control....and won't be for at least a month and another two or three weeks after getting put on it, I can't have sex. Not actual full blown sex anyway, but everything else. And this isn't just about sex," she said firmly before bringing his head down to kiss him again before drawing back. "I just want to know what it's like, to give myself body and soul to someone. And who knows, maybe one day it'll be my heart too," she murmured then kissed him again, taking his tutelage and using it to kiss him as fully as he had kissed her.

After a few seconds, she drew back and then smiled up at him. "But don't worry, I don't plan on telling dad. Not that I'm ashamed, but I don't want you to go away or be punished for something I've pushed...our secret is safe," she murmured and then wrapped her arms around his neck, lifting herself up so her legs wrapped around his upper waist. "It's what I want," Rhia promised.

It takes a lot of control for Andrew not to just throw Rhia back on the bed and see how far she actually means when she says she’s ready for everything. He wonders about the rest that she’s saying. His contract would only be for the next few months until she turned eighteen, then the choice would be hers. If she chose to continue it, he knew Alex would be happy to extend the contract. Andrew himself would be a lot less comfortable with the idea though. That would just be awkward, moving in to live with her on her father’s coin. “You deserve what you want.” He says, settling it there. Arguing about it wouldn’t do them any good.

Her body and her soul… maybe even her heart, that was a big thing to say. He’s silent for a minute, holding her up easily when the teenage girl lifts herself up to wrap her legs around him. “Ms. J- Rhia, that’s a lot to promise. I don’t know how much I could give, or if I can promise the same. The body is easy enough, lord knows that’s true. Anything else, I’m basically playing it by the ear.” He admits to her. It’s better to get it out right now. He wouldn’t make any promises. He wouldn’t lead her on. He felt a strong amount of lust for her, and he was protective of her, but that was the extent as far as he could tell. Moving over to the bed, he lays her down in it, sharing another kiss before he stands back up straight.

“Thank you.” He says, happy to hear that she would keep the secret. Hiding it would be awkward, but there wasn’t much choice. Looking up at the clock, he clicks his tongue. It was past midnight. “You should get some rest now. You have school in a few hours. We’ll talk more tomorrow.” He tells her before turning to head back to his room. He stops at the door and thinks. There wouldn’t be any staff coming by until after they left for school, and both their bedroom doors were locked anyways. “I can stay here for the night. If you want, I mean.”

Rhia sighed as he laid her back on the bed and kissed her and she kissed him back, wishing he didn't pull back. And then he was leaving. When he paused, Rhia listened to his suggestion and smiled then nodded, pulling her covers back to let him in. "Yeah, I'd like that," she said and then waited until he was in the bed before curling against him, feeling heat radiating from her body and his own but she knew she had school tomorrow. Closing her eyes, she curled herself into his body and then began to drift off to sleep, feeling content about the entire situation.

When morning came, she was loathe to leave her bed but knew her dad would kill her if she missed school, especially with the next few weeks being finals review. Glancing at Andrew, she smiled and then slipped out of bed before sighing. She grabbed her school uniform and then went into the bathroom to shower and dress, leaving the door unlocked and slightly askew. With her back to the door, the clear shower door behind her, she started to lather up, scrubbing herself from head to toe, all parts revealed from her full breasts to her tiny waist and rounded backside. All of it nothing but pale skin with her dark red hair sticking to her as she showered.

Andrew smiles softly and climbs into Rhia’s bed. Fortunately it’s a large one, so there’s no worry about room. As Rhiannon curls against him, Andrew looks down and smiles. She looked so small and peaceful curled up against him like that. His heart flutters and he leans down to kiss her head before pulling the cover over them and wrapping his arms around her before drifting to some of the most sound sleep he’s ever had. He wakes up as Rhia moves, and lets go of her so that she can go get ready. In the morning light, the bodyguard can better make out her sleep attire, and he just about groans. The shorts she had on had ridden up, giving a perfect view of her cute young ass as she walks into the bathroom.

She leaves the door open, and for a moment Andrew wonders if that’s an invitation for him to join her. Shaking his head, he thinks better of it. There’s no telling what they would get up to if he managed to steal a peek of her naked body right now. They needed to leave the house and get to school. They could worry about the rest afterwards. The bodyguard returns to his own room, getting ready in less than 5 minutes. Just as he gets his gun into its holster, his phone starts to ring. Alex is calling him. Taking a deep breath, he tries to maintain a normal demeanor. You’ve handled IEDs. Come on man, you can talk to a man whose daughter you’re in… something with. Not having a definition for their relationship only makes him more nervous. Rhia walking out of her room and looking beautiful in her school uniform, and with her hair still damp really only makes it even worse.

“Good morning Mr. Jacobs. How is the trip?” He asks in a polite, professional tone. “No, Ms. Jacobs hasn’t been any trouble at all. Things have been going great so far. We’re actually sitting down for a quick breakfast before leaving for school. She’s doing all her homework, and the self-defense training is going great so far. You have nothing to worry about sir.” He listens some more and nods. “No sir, no one. Uh, her two friends from school, she might have them over once or twice if that’s okay. Yes sir, alright then. Enjoy the rest of your trip.” He hangs up the phone, thankful that he managed to get through the conversation.

Looking at Andrew as she exited the bathroom, she smirked, hearing him on the phone with her dad. She turned away, walking to the mirror and pulling her hair up, putting a ribbon in her hair before smoothing out her uniform just as he hung up. "Well at least you don't sound as nervous as you look," she smiled straightening her uniform then grabbing her books. "Ready to go?" She asked, making her way downstairs. She grabbed a bagel spreading cream cheese and strawberry jam on both slices before heading to the car.

Once her books were in the backseat, she sighed then climbed into the passenger seat, eating her breakfast in silence. It was a strange relationship to be dude. Especially now. Before last night, she had thought giving a guy oral would be gross. Instead it had felt empowering. Knowing that it was her that had driven him to that point of pleasure. Her mind wondered what it would be like for him to use his mouth or fingers between her legs but pushed the thought aside. She couldn't think of that kind of stuff when she had school.

"Yeah, it was awkward to say the least." Andrew admits as he adjusts his suit before looking at the image of schoolgirl perfection in front of him. He wants to move forward to kiss her but stops himself. It still feels awkward to do, and with it now being morning, he felt more susceptible to getting caught. "Let's go." He says, following her downstairs. He gets a protein drink from the fridge, finishing it before they're out the door and throwing the bottle in the recycling bin outside. Once Rhia is safely in her seat, he moves to the driver's side and gets in.

The school day feels excruciatingly long. Rhia's teacher was sick, and thus wasn't able to come in today, getting a sub in her place. That at least works out well for Andrew for now, since he's not sure how to deal with her flirtations at this point. He keeps an eye on Rhiannon throughout the class. She seemed to have finished her work early, and had gotten into a conversation with her friends. Andrew catches himself staring a bit too long and quickly starts to scope the room and the hall in case he missed anything. He reminds himself to focus on the job at hand. When lunch time rolls around, he's surprised to find Rhia walking alone with him. "Did your friends not want to come along?" He asks her as they reach the car.

At his question, Rhia turned then shook her head. "No...they are partners in Bio and want to finish up a project together. Just us..." She smiled then looked forward. "Besides, I have work to do. The gimbals make homewoprk a real workload. If I font start now, I will be up until midnight. I'm just glad I will only have four glasses after this quarter and I will be absolutely finished. At least with high school. Then I have college. Dad wants me to go to Ivy League but, I just want to work on a fine arts degree. Why should I go to school to be a lawyer or doctor or business mogul. It's not my thing. Art though. That's my thing. Especially drawing and watercolors." She sighed and then climbed into the car, sinking down and then waiting on him to get in.

" I think it's why dad is do hard on me. He wants me to be more than our legacy...I mean...my family history involves bootlegging, evil cult leader and billionaire. And that is just my dad's side of the family...he wants me to be more than a simple artist. But I don't think that is the right path for me. Plus he and I are both stubborn."

Andrew nods, somewhat understanding where her father is coming from. Still, it seemed likely that Rhia was set for life as it was, so she wouldn't exactly be a struggling artist. It was interesting to hear about her family history. He'd have to look into that some day. They stop in a quiet, hole in the wall diner, Rhia bringing her books down with her to get some work done as they eat. He sits quietly for the most part, his back to the wall and scanning the room as she munches on her food and makes notes. Andrew can't help but smile whenever he looks at her, seeing the girl so absorbed in her work. It wasn't a surprise, he'd already experienced first hand what it was like to be the target of her one track mind. Maybe he'd be able to distract her though, with a simple kiss on the neck, or a brush of his fingers through her hair. He knows better than to try something like that in public though. "Come on." He whispers to her, touching the girl's arm to get her out of her work haze. It was time to get back to school. "So, do you want to put the training on hold?" He asks, figuring if she had a full work load, then she probably didn't need that as well.

She looked up when he told her lunch was over. It didn't feel like it. Finishing her water, she piled her books up and then looked at him and smirked. "Now would I want to cancel training sessions? I really want to learn how to defend myself against assholes like Halstead," she said, touching the still visible bruise on the side of her face then sighing. She dropped her hands to her books then walked to the car with them in tow. Sinking onto the passenger seat, she bit her bottom lip and just prayed she could make it through the rest of the day without incident.

And at least focusing on her schoolwork kept her mind off of fantasizing about having sex with Andrew. It was certainly difficult and honestly, she should get points for endurance. How was she going to go through a month and a half of this without breaking?

Andrew starts the drive back to the school before stopping a block away, in a slightly secluded spot. He turns to face Rhia, pulling her to him and planting a gentle kiss on her lips. "Sorry." He mutters. "I've just really wanted to do that." He had found it to hard to resist, and knows he wouldn't be able to make it the rest of the school day otherwise. Putting the car back in drive, he gets them to school in time for the next class. As the two walk down the hall, Andrew doesn't miss the distinct smooching noises some of the students make as they walk down the halls. He reminds himself that no one actually knows. It's just them making a joke about her having a bodyguard. Punching them for it would only result in trouble for the both of them.

Rhia was surprised when he stopped the car and when he kissed her, she kissed him back, wishing she didn't have to go back to school. But it was not to be. She ignored the jerks who made teasing remarks though her cheeks flamed. If not for the fact that it got her out of the house, she really would not attend this hellhole.

As the remainder of the day went on, she spent her art class doing homework for another class since she'd already finished her project. It was also an attempt to finish up what she could before she got home so that she could spend the afternoon training with Andrew.

Once home, she immediately went upstairs to change, the house left empty. Apparently her dad just wanted Andrew around while he was absent. Once in her room, she put on the hot pink bra and black yoga pants, slipping on socks and tennis shoes before smiling at her reflection. Once her hair was up, she was ready for another very physical session with Andrew and just hoped she had the self control to not take it to far. She couldn't have sex. The risk of getting pregnant was far to high before she got on birth control.

Back
Top Bottom