Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

17 Years Later. A New Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

Andrew hadn't actually slept at all. He heard Rhia's mother with her in her room, so he used that time to shower and change, but after that, he sat down in a chair next to the door and stayed there until he heard her get up. He felt like it was the least he could do for her. When he hears her leaving her room, he walks out to join her as they go downstairs for breakfast. His eyes fall on the bruise. Seeing it made him feel like he let the piece of shit off easy. The kid deserved worse than the slam into the wall that he got.

He's silent throughout breakfast. The bodyguard hardly eats, which is a rare thing for him. Alex is quiet as well, just sipping at his coffee while looking at something on his tablet. He nods at what Rhiannon tells him. "I'm just happy you're okay Rhia." He tells her, looking his daughter in the eyes as he speaks. "I don't want you wandering off like that again though. If Andrew is ever out of sight of you, call out to him, or call his cell right away." He tells her before sitting back. "On that note, I wanted to ask you Mr. Evans, would you be able to train her in some self defense? I know it wasn't in your initial job description, but you'll be compensated for it."

The bodyguard is caught by surprise, and it takes him a second to understand what was just said. Teaching her some basic things wouldn't be difficult, and it could be a big help. Andrew nods. "Of course sir, no that won't be necessary, I mean, it's a part of keeping her safe." He says, trying to think of the polite way to make his statement. "Yes, I think I can do that, as long as she's willing." He manages to tell his employer.

"Good, meanwhile, I'll see about getting you some other forms of protection Rhia, just to be safe." Alex tells his daughter before turning his attention back to his tablet. "Hurry up with breakfast now. I expect you to get all your studying done before any training, and I don't want you idling. You have school tomorrow after all."

Rhia nodded to her dad. "I'm sure it will be helpful. Thank you dad," she said, finishing her toast and OJ before glancing at Evans and then at her parents. She got up and kissed her day's cheek and hugged him then did the same to her mother before moving toward the stairs. "I will be in the library," she called behind her, making her way upstairs before headed to the library to finish up her essay and weekend homework. Humming softly, she cracked open her laptop and started to finish her essay, glancing at Evans once he was with her. "Thank you for last night...." She said softly, brushing her hair back before pulling it into a ponytail.

"And sorry for being a blabbering mess that you had to carry in the house." She swallowed and looked down putting her fingers to the keyboard to continue typing.

Andrew gets up as Rhia is hugging her parents. He nods politely towards the two of them before following their daughter out the door and to the library. He stands by the door watching over her. Truth be told, he was probably overdoing it a bit, but he didn’t want to leave her side again. He watches as she works, his eyes falling again to the covered up bruise. His fist clenched and he wonders for a moment if he could get away with hurting James at the school. No, that would just make trouble for her.

“It’s okay, I didn’t mind.” He tells her. “The carrying you I mean.” He tries to specify. “Um, that is, I didn’t mind holding you.” He shakes his head and lets out a sigh. “Don’t worry about apologizing Ms. Jacobs. You didn’t do anything wrong.” He reassures her before walking over to look over her shoulder at her assignment. “So you get to stay in the school. I guess that’s good, right?” He asks once he’s next to her. “Why haven’t you invited your friends here? Those two girls seemed nice enough from what I could tell. I’m sure they’d enjoy visiting you.” He offers, trying to change the subject to keep her in a good mood.

She smiled as he tripped over his words and then blushed. "Yeah. I guess it's a good thing. Pulling me out would only give those douchebags satisfaction. I have decided that I'm going to walk in with my head high tomorrow...despite what's know those idiots are going to spread around. It's a course of action....I don't want to look vulnerable...or bothered." At his question, she sighed. "I never thought about it. I mean, you've met my parents. Mom does whatever my dad tells her to and barely says so words to anyone of the opposite sex and dad, well, he isn't very warm. I mean to me he is and to mom....very loving but with others, even you, very stiff and it doesn't exactly attract a lot of people to stay over. And dad doesn't like people staying here. It's almost like he is terrified that if they stay, they will try to uncover some big huge secret...I dunno...just how he is..."

Rhia glanced at him then smiled. "Nobody in this house has stepped foot in it without a thorough background check...and I don't want to subject my friends to being fired question after question." Looking away, she worked quietly on her essay before finishing it, making sure to save a copy to her jump drive and then shut down. "All done. Shall we hit the gym. I should probably change into my workout clothes first. Meet you there...and we can get started on you teaching me proper self defense."

Grinning, she made her way to her room, putting on a sports bra work out top and matching yoga pants before securing her hair in a ponytail then made her way to the gym. "Okay. All set. Start teaching," she smiled at him. The outfit highlight all her curves and revealed her slender waist and naval, toned from her normal workout routine of running and crunches.

"I guess I can understand him being a little worried. Still, I'm sure he'd understand if it was your friends." Andrew says, though he really isn't sure himself. Alex seemed nice enough, but it was clear that he was hiding quite a bit of himself. That was understandable though. Who wanted their personal affairs exposed after all? People speculated on his relationship with his wife enough as it were. If they heard the sounds that Andrew heard the night before, or saw how possessive he seemed, then it would only fuel the rumors further. That would explain the secrecy, but the extent to which he had his daughter was still a mystery to Andrew. One that he doubted he'd ever actually solve.

As she shuts her things down, Andrew stands straight and nods. "Alright, I'll get changed and get the gym ready for you." He tells her before heading upstairs. Andrew goes with his usual workout clothes, his gray t-shirt, and a pair of clack shorts. Grabbing a couple of water bottles from the kitchen, he goes into the exercise room and checks the punching bag. As he's laying out a couple of mats, Rhia's voice catches his and he looks up. Andrew's heart skips a beat at the sight in front of him. Rhiannon wore her outfit very well to say the least. This time he doesn't catch himself in time as he looks her body up and down. Knowing that he got caught, he coughs nervously and turns around, trying to compose himself.

Not wanting to address what he did, he gets right into it. "Okay, so I thought we should start off with some quick warm ups. From there I'll see what you can do right now, then we'll cover how to get out of some holds. This might take us a while, so don't be afraid to ask for breaks when you need one. I'm sure you won't be wanting to spend all day on this anyways." He adds with a small chuckle. Practicing kicks isn't exactly how most people liked spending their days off.

She noted the way he watched her and flushed but didn't comment as she stepped toward him. "I have a pretty high endurance. I'm sure I will last a while," she grinned then started to do some stretches to loosen up. Once that was accomplished, she took a deep breath. "Okay when it comes to self defense I know the SING method. I watched this movie called Miss Congeniality and the way it worked if I was in almost a chokehold, I would use my elbow, slam it into the guy's stomach, smash my foot on his instep, slam my fist back into his nose then turn and kick him in the groin. But I reckon that isn't the best sort of method," she said, feeling herself blush.

"So...what would you like me to do first?" She asked curiously. Rhia let her gaze travel over him and then blushed before turning to walk toward the mats. "I am your all willing student so please indulge me," she smiled, putting her hands on her hips, only highlighting them and her low slung black yoga pants further.

Andrew closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath. She had to be doing this on purpose. Mentioning her endurance keeping her lasting a while, and that she's his willing student, waiting to be indulged. Did she honestly have no idea how sexual she sounded? No, he's just a bit winded up. He's reading way too much into things that he shouldn't be. With the mats ready he nods. "Uh, I'm not familiar with that one." He tells her. "Let's avoid groin shots for now though. Your goal is to get away, not to take him down." He heads over to the mat. "Okay, well go ahead and stretch out a little first. After that we'll see what to do."

He starts on his own warm ups, stretching his legs and arms, all the while trying not to notice Rhia's own legs, or the way the fabric of her clothes seemed to mold to her ass. "Okay, let's uh, see. I guess I'll try to grab you and explain how to get out of it." He stands behind her, hesitant to bring his hands forward. T\This is for her safety. He reminds himself. Stepping in close, he keeps his hip away from her, not wanting the effect that the girl is having on him to be obvious to her. One arm goes around her neck. "Okay, we're going to start out simple." He says. "Bring one arm up and turn away from me, bringing the arm down to hit strike my face. This is just practice, so don't put too much force behind it yet, alright?"

Rhia could see he was nervous. Was she imagining the lingering looks, particularly on her ass. Maybe it was just her imagination. When he moves behind her, his hesitation made her realize that maybe it all wasn't in her head and that he really was lusting after her. As he touched her, it was like fire coursing through her veins and it made her blush. He'll it was hard to focus but she blocked out the feelings in her hormonal teenage body. That was what it was. Just hormones. Or so she had to keep telling herself.

"Okay," she said with a breathless sort of laugh. She did as ordered, bringing up one arm, feeling her skin slide against him before turning away and bringing the arm down, touching his face and stopping, not putting force into it. "Like that?" She asked, drawing back and looking at him, feeling supremely flushed.

Rhiannon feels so soft and warm in his arm, and it takes every ounce of Andrew's strength not to slide his arm further down her body and pull the girl in against him. He stays in control though, despite every part of him shouting for further contact. As she pulls away and brings her hand down to touch his face, he swears it feels like she's caressing it almost. His own hand reaches up and touches hers, holding it tight against his cheek as he stares down at her. The room feels like it's getting ten degrees hotter, and both their faces are turning red as the two stare at each other.

"Yeah, you're... perfect." He mutters, his breath hitching. The sounds of footsteps approaching pulls him out of the stare What was he doing? He had to break away. Andrew suddenly turns, letting go of her hand as he goes to get a bottle and gulps down half it's contents before pouring some on his face and wiping it off. "Okay, that was a good start. We're just going to try moves out today. Tomorrow we'll put on some gear so you can actually put more force into them." He says just as Alex walks into the room.

"How are things going?" He asks, dressed in his own workout clothes and moving over to the treadmill. Andrew answers in a stiff professional tone that things were going fine, and explains what they had done so far, as well as the plans for the next sessions. "Keep up the good work then." He says, turning the machine on and starting a jog. He didn't seem to be paying particular attention to them. It didn't seem to Andrew that this was a case of mistrust, just his employer deciding to work out at the same time.

At his statement, she felt that stab of heat only increase and closed her eyes when he pulled away. Damn it all. As her dad enters and starts to get the low down, Rhai moved to grab her own bottle of water, taking a few sips before looking at Andrew. She just hoped her dad was oblivious to what was going on between them. Andrew had certainly adopted that shielded look again and the flushing could be considered as evidence of exertion.

"Sounds good. What's the next move you want to teach me?" She asked curiously, walking back over to the mat, not paying her father to much attention. It would be only professional for the rest of the day she was sure, which sucked but if her dad realized tree was anything going on, he would sack Evans before she could blink and it wouldn't be fair at all. "Say for instance, pinned against a wall. How ould I deter an attacker if I am trapped that way?"

Andrew really doesn't know what to say. With her father there, his movements become even more stiff. He felt even more awkward about putting his hands on Rhia, worried about how it might look and how Alex might react. "Son of a bitch..." He mutters under his breath when she mentions being against the wall. "We'll get to that." He tells her in his professional tone. "For now, let's keep with the holds." He repeats the same hold, telling her to repeat what she did. This time he moves with her though, and tells her to turn the other way, bringing her other hand to him. When Rhia does this, she manages to break free and land her hit. "Very good, let's continue from there.

It's starting to get late, and Alex leaves, telling them to keep up the good work. "Okay, I think that's it for today." Andrew tells Rhiannon. They've both worked up a sweat by now. While they didn't get to the wall, they had covered most of the common choke holds. Andrew had tried to keep his hips pushed away from her, but he knew that there were moments where his arousal had brushed against her body. That wasn't counting his lingering touches from when he would pull her, or have the girl bring her hand to his face. Andrew had barely been able to avoid the building sexual tension with her father in the room. Now that Alex was leaving, he didn't feel right staying alone with her. "I'm going to grab a shower, and I can see if you'd like me to take you somewhere after that. We still have a bit of time before your parents would want you back for supper." With that he turns and heads back to his room, not completely trusting himself to stay in there with them both worked up from the exercise.

Rhia looked at him and smiled gently, moving to nearly down her entire bottle of water before watching him getting ready to leave. "Hey, this was fun. Who knows, maybe you'll make a soldier out of me yet," she giggled and then walked toward him, catching his arm. "Can we do this tomorrow, after school?" she asked, her fingers lingering on his hot flesh before she withdrew and then smiled. "I like a good work out and today has been great. I can keep going but it seems like your to old," she teased and then brushed her hair back from her face, giving a grin before grabbing a towel. "I'm going to be down in the pool. Not sure I want to go anywhere else today," she smiled and then hummed as she walked out of the gym. She was quick to change into her one piece black bathing suit and then made her way downstairs to the pool. It was an indoor pool with a diving board and everything and she was quick to go to the diving board, before jumping high, doing a single flip before sliding into the water with ease. She slid back up to the surface and then brushed her bangs back before starting to do laps, still worked up by all of they excercise in the gym. She must of done twenty laps before pulling herself up out of the water and then laying back on the cement and sighing, her breasts rising and falling from all of the extertion, her eyese closed as her heart raced. The pool had given her quite the cool off.

"Mmm..." She laid her arms above her head and blew out a deep breath, just glad for the chance to relax and to remain still. After a few minutes, she sat up and then bit her bottom lip, feeling much warmth at the idea of Andrew coming in here shirtless and in swimming trunks. As if. Knowing her luck, he'd walk down in his bodyguard suit. Such a shame really. She was really beginning to like seeing him in normal clothes that showed off the power in his body. And her entire being grew hot just thinking about him.

Rhia’s comment about him being too old hits a bit hard. There was an obvious age difference. He had to keep that in mind. She was too young for him. He was too old for her. Most important of all, Andrew’s whole job was keeping her safe, and that included things like the thoughts going through his mind. Just Rhia’s touch is enough to excite Andrew further. He hastily pulls away from it and nods. “Sure, tomorrow after you finish your schoolwork, we can practice some more. I’ll see about getting you some equipment so you won’t have to worry about holding back.” When she mentions going swimming, Andrew just nods tersely. Okay, that’s just what he needed on his mind right now.

The bodyguard heads upstairs in a brisk walk and hops into the cold water of the shower. The icy droplets don’t seem to be doing any good, so Andrew takes care of his frustrations the only other way he knows how. Taking hold of his thick shaft, he gives it a few good strokes as the thoughts of the training come back to him, and with it, thoughts of things going further. Her outfit getting pulled off as he pushes her against the wall and enters her with a single hard thrust. “Dammit Andrew, you need to stop this.” As he watches his cum wash away in the water, he realizes that he needs to go to the pool. He couldn’t leave her to swim alone.

After changing into a pair of swim trunks and a white t-shirt, Andrew heads down to the pool. He opens the door and steps inside, freezing in his tracks immediately when he spots Rhia lying out against the floor. Even after the masturbation session just a short while ago, he immediately feels himself getting hard at the sight of Rhia’s long pale legs, and her small chest rising and falling with each breath. Cursing himself when she catches him looking, he quickly sets the towel aside, taking off his own shirt and hopping in the water. He stays under for as long as he can before breaking to the surface for air. The only reason he even bothered getting in was because of the hope that the water would help calm him down, but having her right there wasn’t doing him any good. He keeps his mouth closed and his eyes focused elsewhere, avoiding conversation at all costs.

Rhia looked up as he entered and saw him watching her, feeling herself blush. It was almost immediately recognizable that he was trying to avoid talking or looking at her and Rhia found herself feeling a bit snubbed. Had she done something wrong? No, she doubted that. Slipping back into the water, she swam toward him, seeing the hard set of his mouth as she broke the surface in front of him. "Andrew, when are we going to start talking about you?" she asked curiously. "I mean, what's your story? Dad says you were in the military and managed to rescue your former employer. But that's it. Come on. Can't we talk about you for once? I mean, all the time it's about my safety, my feelings, my dreams, but you. What about you? Your childhood, your life in the military, you hopes and dreams. Did you really grow up wanting to protect people for a living? I mean, it must leave you pretty isolated. No girlfriend or lover or wife or kids? Don't you want that sort of life someday?" she asked softly.

Andrew tries to ignore the fact that she's now in the water with him. He has to keep an eye on her though. Having Rhia drown just because he was afraid to look her way wouldn't do. She swims over to him though. The bodyguard tries to float away, trying to make it just seem like something natural that's happening, but she sticks close by unfortunately. "There's nothing to really tell." He answers her question. "Grew up in a boring suburban house, went to public school, had enough money to never go hungry or miss rent, but nothing excessive. Did okay in class, great in sports, joined the army right out of high school, and then came back to work sexurity. Er, security!" He quickly corrects himself at the end, blushing as he turns away from facing the girl.

This situation was getting too embarrassing for him, and the pool was doing a poor job at cooling him off. "I should go." He mutters, heading for the steps. He's aware that he hadn't answered her other questions, and he had no intention to. How could he when he wasn't too sure about it himself? He hesitates for a moment at the steps, turning back to look at Rhia before starting to climb them. His head was getting too clouded, and he wasn't sure what hope he had at clearing it up.

Rhia sighed as he started to avoid her questions again and frowned, following him out of the pool before moving to stand on the steps in front of him, effectively blocking him as best she could and having her breasts at his eye level. "Andrew...you're doing it again. Being vague...not answering my questions. You're so damned secretive about everything. Can't we ever talk? I mean, about things other than what's going on in my life. About..about this thing between us. And if you deny it I swear I'll shove you though I don't know how much good it will do," she said simply. "I feel it...The other day, I saw you working out and all I could think, were bad thoughts. Thoughts my dad probably wishes I didn't have but I'll be eighteen soon enough....Andrew...I...I don't love you but I...I want you, and I know you want me. Just like right now. I can see it...An I know what you're thinking. I'm to young. I'm someone you're supposed to protect..." She stepped down until she was at eye level with him and then reached out. "I...I want you..." Taking inititave, Rhia quickly moved forward, pressing her lips to his in a chaste kiss, never having kissed anyone before. Drawing back after a moment, she smiled and then blushed. "If you deny that heat between us you're a damn liar...." she murmured.

Rhia knew she was being bold. Perhaps it was something she had inherited from her father but it was difficult to deny the true problem between them. Pure lust was what it was. A physical want and need for the other that was only growing stronger with each passing day. And she wasn't going to hide from it. She wanted him, desperately and wanted to know what it felt like. To make love, to kiss, to touch like the movies. Maybe it made her a bit naïve but her desire was to have him. Her dad would probably kill them both if he ever found out but she wouldn't give up. Something like what she was feeling had to be more than simple lust. It was beginning to be nearly all consuming. "If you want me, you'd kiss me senseless right now," she challenged softly.

Andrew is surprised when Rhiannon blocks his exit. He moved back a bit, giving her some space. He had ever meant to come off so secretive, but it was how he tended to act while on the job. It was just the professional thing to do, keep an emotional distance so it doesn't cloud your judgment. Then she drops the bombshell. He knew there was no denying it. She had caught him looking a number of times, and the sexual tension had only been building up over time. He doesn't chuckle when she mentions shoving him. It would be funny to see her try, but the situation as a whole was serious. The bodyguard clenches his teeth at the mention of her bad thoughts. Oh, that was not good information for him to have if he wanted to keep himself in control. He's barely able to register the rest of what she says as Rhia steps closer, and before he knows it, she moves forward and gives him a kiss.

Andrew's eyes widen as he feels the undeniable spark of pleasure from her lips. Two opposing ideas run through his head. One involves pushing her away and yelling at the girl for doing compromising his job. The other has him pulling her in and showing her how to do a proper passionate kiss. Fortunately for him, the two cancel each other out and keep him for doing something he would regret. Andrew takes a step back instead, moving back into the pool to keep some distance between them. "Ms. Jacobs, it doesn't matter what I want. You just admitted this isn't love. You talk about being eighteen soon. So you're going to be an adult. Part of that is understanding that you can't just give into every temptation. Just because you have a craving doesn't mean you need to sate it."

He wanted to kiss her like she asked him to, but he forced himself to keep a clear head. She was too young for him. Her parents have a bigger age difference. She won't care about that. She was out of his league, both looks and socially. Yeah, because judging by her two friends, she really cares about looks and wealth. His job was to keep her safe. Safe from pain, from heartbreak, from being used. Even if it's what she wants? No, she's only seventeen. She doesn't know what she wants. That settled it. There was no debate. He had a job to do. He swims over to one of the side and climbs out of the pool, unintentionally giving Rhia a view of the massive bulge in his trunks before he gets a towel around it. "I'm sorry, but that kiss can't happen again. You'll find someone who Get out of the pool, dry off, and get ready for dinner Ms. Jacobs. This conversation is over." He steps away and waits by the door, not wanting to leave her alone in the water. He still had to do his job after all.

Rhia looked at hm as he drew back and told her she would find someone else and then left the pool all together. Swallowing hard, she quickly got out of the pool as he ordered, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her before making her way out the room, brushing past him and then nearly running up the stairs to her room, shutting her door before slumping against the wood and then sinking down onto the carpet. She took a deep breath and then looked down at her lap, gripping the towel in her slender fingers. Did he expect this to jus go away over time? It would only get worse. She didn't see it as being used. She had needs as a woman and so did he. Why couldn't they indulge those needs? Rhia was old enough to know the difference between love and lust. And she also knew there was nothing wrong with that feeling. Her mother had told her she would know when she had found the man she wanted and that was exactly how she felt about Andrew Evans.

Swallowing hard, she got up and then went to shower, all the while thinking and formulating. Surely she could change his mind about her, show him she was just what he needed. He wanted her as much as she wanted him and she would convince him that all would be well.

After dressing for dinner in typical fashion of cut offs and a tank top, she made her way downstairs, seeing her parents moving to sit down at the table. Rhia sank down in her usual spot and looked at the steak dinner and then at her parents.

"Did you have fun today?" Caitlin was asking as she cut into her steak and Rhia nodded.

"Tons...I learned quite a bit thanks to Evans..."

Cait smiled. "That's good. Your father and I, well we just received some information regarding our businesses in Europe and your father and I will be leaving for France tomorrow."

Rhia looked at her parents and then down again. "How long will you be gone?" She asked softly.

"A couple of weeks, at most a month. Of course you will be staying home to attend school, under Mr. Evans care and we will be checking in with you daily...."

Rhia looked at them then sighed and nodded. "I get it I guess," she said. After a moment, she smiled. "Maybe you could bring back something from Versailles," she grinned and Caitlin smiled.

"I am sure we can. Perhaps when you have your two week break in July we can all make a trip to Europe together. But as it stands now, you can't afford to miss school."

"I know...well I will certainly miss you mom....and you too dad," she said then glanced at Evans before looking down at her plate once more, a plan formulating quickly in her head on how to go about getting Evans in her bed, or herself in his.

Andrew can see how hurt she is as Rhiannon runs off. His stomach does a flip and he feels regret fill him. What choice did he have though? He mutters an apology, even though no one is around to hear him. “Dammit Andrew, you broke her hear anyways.” He tells himself before drying himself off and walking out, not having to worry about a bulge in his pants now. Going up to his room, he stops and looks at Rhia’s door. He could walk over and talk to her, but what good would it do? He’d either be reiterating what he already said, or give in to the temptation despite of it. Sighing, he steps into his own room to shower and dress in his usual suit before heading down to join the family for dinner.

Seeing Rhia in her tank top and shorts, Andrew can’t help but wonder if she wore it for him. No, she’d been wearing stuff like that since day one. He couldn’t read too much into her every action. He listens to the conversation in silence, nearly dropping his utensils when they mention being gone for a month. That couldn’t be right. He looks over at Alex as he begins to speak. “Normally I’d take you with us Rhiannon, but your mother is right. Finals are approaching, and it’s very important that you not take a break now. Andrew should be very capable of handling your protection so long as you do what he says, and stay within sight of him.” He gives her a pointed look at that. He then explains some extra protection, having gotten a can of pepper spray, a Taser, and a whistle. Andrew thought it seemed a bit excessive, but then, better safe than sorry. “As for the… other matter you asked us about…” He says, looking back at Rhia’s mother before returning his gaze to his daughter. “I talked with your mother about it last night. If you prove yourself while alone, and I hear a good report from Mr. Evans when we get back, then I’ll set up an appointment with the doctor for you.”

"Seriously?" Rhia asked then smiled brightly. "Thanks dad, for being so understanding," she said, getting up and gripping his neck, giving him a firm hug and kissing both of his cheeks before sinking back down into her seat. "And thanks mom, for helping," she smiled and her mother only smirked and gave a sort of knowing glance toward her husband as if holding a fun little secret. Rhia smiled and then looked down and finished what was on her plate. "I'm sure that Mr. Evan's report will be absolutely glowing. I plan on staying very close," she said then glanced at him before looking at her parents and smiled. "Will you promise to bring me something back? I don't even care what it is...just a little something?" she asked and Caitlin nodded and then finished her own meal.

"Absolutely...I wouldn't dare go to Paris and not bring you anything back. I am sure you'll be a good girl while we're gone...No parties though," she said simply and Rhia nodded before finishing off her juice.

----------

The following afternoon, Rhia sat in the passenger seat of Andrew's car as they drove back toward the house. The day had been a rough one. Rumors had swirled around about her and James Halstead but she had kept her head high, even as guys openly called her names while Andrew walked with her through the hallways. Tamra and Leah were her break from the rumors and name calling and she was just glad to be on her way home. Especially with what she planned. Now that her parents were out of the house, she would definitely be setting her plan of seduction into action and what better way to do that then with her training in self defense. "So what are we going to focus on today?" she asked, turning to glance at him. "You know as far as my defense training? I hope that isn't going to stop," she said, her gaze pointed as she watched him. She'd seen him adjust himself a few times throughout the day and had to wonder just how much she did affect him. Not that she had a big head. It was obvious, her presence was the reason for his hard on.

Andrew smiles politely when he sees how happy Rhia is. Her father looks pretty pleased as well, returning the hug and accepting the kiss on the cheek warmly. It’s almost enough to push away the lewd thought invading his mind. If she’s on birth control, and has never been with anyone, then that means you could… “Excuse me!” Andrew says perhaps a bit too loudly as he pushes his chair out and stands up, nearly making it fall to the floor. He apologizes and makes an excuse of needing to go upstairs before heading back to his room where he closes the door and lies back on the bed, knowing it would be another sleepless and uncomfortable night.

“I’m glad to see Rhiannon is okay. We were told about what happened at the party, or at least, bits and pieces of it. I guess rumors mostly. Most of the teachers hate that kid, but we can’t exactly go around doing anything about it unless we actually catch him screwing up.” Ms. White shrugs her shoulders. She’s dressed in a rather tight pencil skirt and a loose blouse that seems thin enough to almost be teasing. Andrew really was on edge. Maybe when Rhia’s parents got back, he could actually see about taking the English teacher out, if only to help relieve some stress. “Even then, his dad is the type to just throw money at the problem until it goes away. Well, hopefully the next dance won’t go so bad.” She adds with a smile. Andrew keeps an eye in Rhia’s direction as he muses that there probably won’t be another dance for a while. “What about prom? I’ll be chaperoning, actually. I guess you’ll be there too, right? I mean, to keep an eye on Ms. Jacobs. Who knows, maybe you can get a dance in.”

She winks at him before heading inside as the bell rings, leaving Andrew standing a bit dumbfounded. The prom? Rhia hadn’t even mentioned it to him. Was she even planning on going? Would her parents let her? He doesn’t bring it up while at school, focusing more on getting her to each class with as little incident as possible. That’s one thing the rumor mill seems intent on not letting happen. Pulling your gun out on teenagers is wrong. The bodyguard reminded himself. Shooting them threatening looks wasn’t though, and that got most of them to shut up. James never came close himself, but he had his friends and their version of what happened going around the whole school by the end of the day. Luckily her friends stood by her side. She picked a couple of good ones it seemed.

“We’ll see.” Is the only response he gives concerning her defense training. He had to get back to the house first, clear his head, try to work on keeping the workout from turning hot and heavy again. That feat would probably be impossible, he thinks bitterly. Back in the manor, he’s surprised to find it empty. All the cleaning was taken care of, and some food sits ready for them in the kitchen, but the staff was gone. Andrew realizes quickly that it was probably Alex’s order. He trusted his staff, but it was clear he was still overprotective of his daughter. It’s almost enough to make the bodyguard laugh. He should be the one staying away, not them. “Okay, finish your homework first, call me when you’re done. After that, we’ll worry about training.” He tells her, about to walk off on his own before he remembers something and turns to look at her. “Rhia, why didn’t you mention your school had a prom?”

Rhia knew he was reluctant but she wasn't going to press him to much. At least for now. As they arrive at the manor, she nodded to his orders of finishing of her homework, having had every intention of doing so and then he mentioned Prom. She swallowed and then shrugged. "Why should I? It's not like anyone is going to take me...all the guys at school are jerks. All of them. I mean, today was a prime example. ANd if they are nice to me, it's normally so I'll sleep with them. Or like the other night with Jake...just a bet. I didn't see a point in mentioning something I had no intention of going to. I don't have a date and I don't plan on going to prom to just stand around for a few hours and listen to the same crap I hear all day in school..." She trailed off, looking down at her feet and then sighing. "You should know that," she said glancing at him then slowly moving past him and upstairs to the library to start on her homework.

Why would he bring up Prom? Did he honestly expect her to go when he well knew how the male population of her school treated her? As if he would offer to take her himself. He was determined to keep their relationship strictly professional. Huffing, she closed her eyes and fought off the sense of depression. She was stronger than that and prom was just a stupid dance anyway.

Her words sting as he watches her storm off. He really shouldn’t have mentioned it, he realizes. There had to be someone at the school though. Not all the boys there could be as horrible as James. Sighing, he goes to the kitchen and pours two glasses of lemonade before heading upstairs to the library. He sits down next to Rhia, placing one glass in front of her before sipping his own. “I’m sorry.” He tells her. “I guess I just thought it would be one of those things you’d want to experience. You could go with your friends, just dance with them and hang out, but I guess with the problems there, you aren’t too keen on seeing the rest of your classmates.”

He drinks a bit more, just to give himself something to do more than because of actual thirst. There was something else he had to address as well, especially if they were going to be alone in this house for so long. The elephant in the room had to be talked about. “I’m sorry about yesterday as well. Of course I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find you attractive, but it’s not that simple Rhia. I’m sorry.” He tries to explain. “You are very beautiful, and any guy would be lucky to have you. You deserve the best, and someone who truly loves you. Lust isn’t enough of a reason. Add to that the age difference, and my job, and it just wouldn’t work. I mean, if you’re dad found out then I’d probably never work anything but retail again!” He chuckles a bit before realizing that it’s probably true, making him stop and swallow nervously.

She looked at the lemonade as he spoke about prom and then other things before looking down. "Oh please. Age difference is hardly a problem. My dad is sixty and my mom is thirty-five...you're what, twenty seven. As to the job, dad wouldn't find out and if he did, I would tell him I made you do it." She shook her head. "I'm not so young that I don't know what I want. I want you...I haven't...I haven't ever felt this before. My dad is the only man my mom's ever been with. She said it started out as nothing but lust but it grew into love. And it's more than jut lust anyway. I don't love you, but it doesn't mean I don't care about you...I mean...." She trailed off and shook her head. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter...Until you leave, it'll always be there, just under the surface but there's nothing either of us can do about it. Unless you finally decide to give in. I'll be ready when you do, and if you don't, well I guess it's as much your loss as it is mine..." She didn't speak further, only glanced at him before looking away, finishing up her lemonade before getting back to work on her Calculus homework.

Rhia finished in about half an hour and then got up and sighed. "I'll go change for my training. Meet you in the gym." She kept her head held high as she walked out, putting on the same outfit from yesterday with sports bra and matching yoga pants. Pulling her long hair into a ponytail, she put on her brave face. She couldn't look bothered and the invitation was there, should he ever want it. She'd make sure he could hear her at night while she pleasured herself, make sure he knew her interest wasn't waned and he'd break before long. Determined, Rhia walked to the gym and then started to do her warm ups.

Alex remains silent as Rhia finishes her homework. All her arguments had been ones he already knew she would make. He had gone through it in his head, but he had tried anyways. At least she wasn’t going to push for now. There was a part of him still agreeing with her, and it was growing bigger. He tried to quiet it down and push it away, but that was becoming even more impossible. He realizes that this is how it’s going to be. Every day, she would be there tempting him. She wanted him, and he knew she wanted him.

They were alone in this huge house, meaning she could be as loud as she wants, and then his mind goes to her parents room, and he’s stuck thinking about what sort of toys the obviously kinky couple has that he might be able to borrow. Fuck, did his thoughts really just go there? This is getting bad. He wouldn’t be getting a break for at least a month, so his idea of possibly hooking up with her English teacher seemed completely pointless. Not to mention, he found her far less appealing than he did before. She hadn’t gotten any less attractive, but some contradictory part of him didn’t want the easy answer. The difficulty just makes it more fun, he sourly admits to himself. Because clearly a young woman’s heart, and both of their futures were things to be played with, another more sarcastic thought breaks through.

When Rhia goes to get ready, Andrew does the same. He changes into his clothes quickly before heading down to the gym. The mats were still laid out, but it seemed her father had made a call Andrew mentioned to him the previous day and gotten them some sparring equipment. “Yeah, let’s see how attractive I look while wearing a big Styrofoam helmet and a mouth guard.” He jokes out loud. He hears Rhia behind him, asking what he just said and nearly jumps before turning around. “Nothing, don’t worry about… it.” The same outfit as yesterday, great, because resisting it before she had started coming on to him had proven to be so easy. “We should get started.” He tells her. “Let’s do some stretches, then go over what you did yesterday. This time, don’t be afraid to hold back. I’ll be guarded, so hit me with all you’ve got.” He puts his mouth piece in after that and starts to stretch his legs in preparation for the workout.

Back
Top Bottom