Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Didn't Mean To Bite You (Sho x Sweetnothings)

Based on his reaction to the scent, she could tell it would have an effect on the females and males. It didn't really matter who the smell affected. It had its job: to arouse people to the point of sex with strangers. It was weird for sharks. She moaned and cried out repeatedly while he pounded away at her pussy. "I-I feel...amazing. Y-you, Zack?" She asked back while feeling the pressure building up in her lower abdomen. She was getting close.

"Hmmmm.....good; I am going to release my seed into you.....and you better make sure that you suck me nice and dry afterwards...." he ordered, as he pounced her again and again. "Nghhh...." This time, his teeth moved to her neck where he bit her nice and done. "Hmmmmmm." Just as he moved faster and faster.

"O-of course. I w-want to feel your seed inside of me." She said, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. This felt so good. Just a few more thrusts with his barbs touching her, and she would be feeling her first orgasm in a long time. She felt it coming, and she knew it by the way her hips were moving and the tightening of her walls. "A-ahh I'm cumming!" She cried out as the rush of sex juices flowed from her pussy, coating her thighs and his cock.

"Hmmmm....." he purred, loving the feeling of her flesh. "I don't think you know what it's like to mate with a barb penis...do you?" he asked, smiling as he licked her ear and eventually to her cheek. It was pleasurable as he lifted her left leg and started to thrust into her at a different angle. "I wonder how you have sex....ah.......under water...." he remarked.

Renner panted heavily as she recovered from her orgasm. It was amazing. She never thought it would feel this good. She couldn't believe it had been so long since she last had sex. "N-no. I-I can't w-wait to know." She moaned and gasped when he started pounding into her differently. "I-I should show you....one day." She smiled and bucked her hips against him more. She was surprised he hadn't came in her yet.

As he thrust, her last remark made him curious.

"You don't know that I can't breathe underwater....right?" he asked, thrusting in and out of her. She felt so good as he kept a hold on her leg and continued to thrust in and out of her with ease.

It was obvious Renner didn't know as much about landwalkers as she thought. She thought they could breathe underwater too at least. Weak terrestrials. She shrugged it off before going back to moaning and crying out loudly. "Z-Zack..." she repeated his name every time he hit a pleasurable spot in her cunt.

"What, you going to cum again?" He rolled his eyes, stopping and moving out of her. "Ahh...let's try something else...." He moved beside her as he lifted her up. "Sit on it...." he remarked, laying on his back, with his barbed penis sticking up. "You'll like this...."

"Shut up." She said softly between her moans until they stopped. She looked back at him as he shifted himself to lay down on the rocks. It seemed to her he was doing something else. Her eyes widened slightly at the command. His words were the trusted ones right now. She moved over him, her legs straddling his hips. She lined up her hole with his cock before sinking down. Those barbs were a wonderful thing. "How are you...always..right?"

"Ha." he answered, as she sat on him. "Ah, I think that I get into you deeper like this...." he admitted, as he started to pant. "Fuck you sharks are tight......" Zack closed his eyes and arched his body as she took him all in. "Nnghhgh.....slow down...."

The tiger inside of her was really starting to lose himself to the pleasure, which was saying something since he thought that he was in control. The hot sun and summer breeze was not helping either.

She moaned deeply as his cock entered her. "You are getting in deeper, and it feels sooooo good." She told him, her hips beginning to bounce on his cock instinctively. He felt so good inside of her, and she wanted to feel more of him. Everything about him was enough to make her beg. She rested her hands on his chest and started to move faster. She could feel another orgasm coming on, wanting to feel the pleasure again.

"NNnhhhh....." he whined with a moan. He rubbed his face as the pleasure was becoming too much for him. Regardless, he did not intend to stop her, nor would he complain as he panted faster and faster. "Ah......mmmm....." Zack knew that he was going to release a large orgasm into her, but had little worry; it was not like he could get her knocked up....could he?

She moaned with an expression that could only be described as absolute pleasure. Everything about him wanted to make her scream out in pleasure. His cock felt so good inside of her. The pressure was getting bigger in her stomach. "I-I'm so close..." she whimpered before crying out as her inner walls tightened around his cock, her juices coming from her cunt.

Another growl escaped from the male tiger, as he pressed his lower body against her own. It was deliciously tight, as he felt so close but decided to add some will power into holding him sane. It brought such pleasure to Zack, as he growled louder.

Renner felt like she was on a completely different planet by now. Every move he made, every sound that rose from him was so lustful. Everything about him was amazing to the shark. After cumming for the second time, the water animal just laid back on the rock, letting him continue to thrust into her. He had to be cumming soon, too.

Finally, Zack let out a loud roar that indicated how intense this was for him. He pressed against her and arched his body as his barbed penis pushed as deep as possible. His insides tightened as he released a heavy flow of semen into the girl that played predator with him only half an hour ago. He pumped 3 shots into her, as her unique insides were beyond satisfying. He licked his lips as he did 2 more thrusts after cumming, wanting to enjoy it.

"Ah....yes....hmm....." He purred, pulling out of her and grasping his penis. He stroked himself gently where a few small excess shots poured on to her body.

At the sound of the loud roar that shook Renner, she looked into his feline eyes. They were different in a way. It was more bestial. It was lustful. She felt his cock throb and pulse before releasing its seed. It crossed her mine whether or not she could get pregnant, but the idea was crazy. Two completely different species. It would never happen. She dropped her head back, more than exhausted from the sex. She looked up at him and blushed softly as he let some cross her body. "This was...exciting."

"It was....ahh thanks for the fuck." he agreed. He finished enjoying his orgasm as he released his penis. "Hmmm...well thanks again~" This time, the jerk of a tiger actually started to pull his shorts up and slowly walked away after finishing with her. "Let me know when you're looking for some fun again....um..." He stopped and looked at her. "What was your name AGAIN?"

Renner took it as a compliment and smiled at him. To her, it was simple. He would bring her home. The ocean wasn't her home anymore. Her father would be wanting her head for embarrassing him like that. The only safe place for her right now would be a pool and with Zack. She watched him pull his swim trunks on before beginning to walk away. That wasn't supposed to happen. She stood up, naked and not caring if people looked. "Where are you going? Why are you leaving me? Is that what land walkers do: Have sex and then walk away? I thought you would bring me home with you. I can't go back in the ocean." She scoffed, not believing this.

He blinked as he heard that. "What? I assumed that from what you told me, there's only commitment to the CHILDREN that you have?"

Zack then faced her entirely. "Besides, it's not like you can bear children from one that isn't from the ocean...right?" he asked, knowing that it was completely unheard of. "Besides, you sure that you wouldn't miss the ocean water?" he also assumed as he smirked and crossed his arms.

She realized it was a stupid thing to ask him to take her back home with him. To be honest, she preferred to be with him than some shark who's just looking for a mate again. Land walkers seemed to much more committed in relationships, anyway. Renner laughed softly. "You know that can and never will happen. Still, it would be nice to stay with you. After failing to kill someone in front of my father, a king, and the others, I'm sure I will be executed the moment I step into the ocean." She walked towards him, her finger pushing on his chest. "Plus, I know for a fact you liked fucking me. We could do it all the time at your place. No boundaries and no one to stop us."

However, Zack frowned when he heard her explanation with her culture. "You would be executed? That's just...." he started, but closed his mouth. Obviously Zack was a bit concerned with her as she did not seemed worried. "Must be hard being a shark; how can you be this relaxed?" he asked, holding her hand and just looking at her. Even he had his own type of morals.

Renner's feelings were clearly detached from her. The sea creatures she lived with took things differently. An execution every other week was normal despite her hatred towards it. Before, it was an act to pretend not to be bothered by it. Eventually, it became a reality. She looked at him, giving him a look to not go on about her life style. "Being a "princess" is a stressful job. I find ways to get through it. Being torn apart from someone is something I have to go through." She smiled and took his hand. "Now, you owe me a place to stay." Renner stood on her toes and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Princess-" he started, actually flinching as she kissed him. "Wait, they're not going to 'hunt' you; or me are they?" he asked. This time, he actually felt a bit nervous after hearing her explanation. As he held her hand. "Um, Renner, was it? Are you sure that you're a princess; here you are with me, UNATTENDED by any 'guards' of sort; are you lying to me so that you can just be with me?"

This time, the tiger smirked as he looked at her with his eyes, leaning over at her. "How naughty of you..."

"They won't come out the water. It's rare for sharks to come out even though we can walk on land. They won't hunt me out here or you." She reassured him. He was being a little frustrating right now. Then he started talking to her about her status. Her cheeks burned from him accusing of her of lying. Renner was everything but a liar. The one thing she hated the most was being called a liar. "I'm not lying!" She squealed, giggling softly. "Not every princess chooses to have guards. Besides, I hate that status. I just want to be normal. Now, will you please keep me?"

Back
Top Bottom