Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Didn't Mean To Bite You (Sho x Sweetnothings)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
Renner was a quiet shark. She has always been different than her friends in the ocean. They were always talking about how they got this person for a meal, and how they scared a bunch of people off a beach. Sure, all of that sound fun and exciting, but Renner was never one to enjoy activities such as eating another person. The fish that lived in the sea were all right with her. Unfortunately, not everyone agreed with her shy tendencies. Her father was one to get onto her about it. He always told her that she wouldn't find a mate if she was like this. She always did her best to ignore him, but when he made the final threat that scared her, Renner knew she had to do at least try.

Now, she swam near the surface of the ocean, not close enough to let her dorsal fin break the water. Not until it was too late. She detected movements in the water where she was. She mentally prepared herself, saying to herself that she was doing this for her father's approval and not for her sake. After much deliberation, she sped up her tails movements, coming up on the...tiger in the water? She was about to stop, but she was going too fast, causing her snout to run into the man's legs. What a great start to getting with her dad's approval.

Zack happily stretched his body in relief. It was so sunny and it made him smile with joy. "Ah........" The water was not as deep as he expected; it only went up to his waist which was pretty fine for him.

Zack was a strongly built tiger; muscles that were perfect in the eyes of any female for miles, typically orange with black stripes, and the proper pattern of having white across his front body. He had white hair on his head, that left strands on the sides without any issue whatsoever. He smiled as he was really enjoying himself. That was, until he was suddenly knocked backwards. "Huh?" He falls backwards as he realizes that he's being attacked. "Shark-?!"

Obviously he's not too fond of sharks, as he waited for it to do the next move. He only had ONE shot if he was to survive...only that he didn't realize how safe he actually was...

Renner was momentarily stunned. One minute she was dead set on biting him until it was too late. She didn't even know what happened, nor did the other sharks. They all looked at each other with clear confusion written on their faces.

When she got to her senses after shaking her head, she stood up clearly. Renner's body was naked with the orange marks lining her backside. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean...This is all my fault. I didn't want to bite you. Please believe me." She held up her hands. She took a deep breath, her chest rising and falling as she panicked. Without thinking, she grabbed his hand pulled him onto the beach. She was one of the few sharks lucky enough to be able to breathe on land as well.

"Are you all right? I didn't bite you, right?" Renner asked, staring at the ocean. They would never let her back in there. At least that didn't mean having to eat people.

Zack was just dumbfounded. "Um....I am fine?" He said, as he held her hand. "Wait, you 'bit' me?" He looked at his legs. He saw some red marks, but they were so small and the impact was so fast, that he did not even notice. "Oh um don't worry about it...."

He then got a good look of this girl: A shark. Yup, an actual shark was in front of him and naked without a doubt. Seemingly, they did not mind nudity as their land walker counterparts. He stood up and realized that he was a foot taller than her. "What's your name?"

Renner could smell the blood coming from him. It was one thing to enjoy fish blood, but land people like him was another thing. The smell made her want to retch. "I tried to stop. Please forgive me." She begged, falling to her knees. She hated that she had to bite him.

Her blue hair was wet and covering her face. Her tail was tucked between her legs, a sign of submission. Finally, she rose from her knees. He was fine with it. He wasn't going to hurt her for nipping him. "I'm Renner. What about you?"

"Zack...." he said awkwardly. "Um....." He looked at her and asked, "So, you're a shark....? You're not...." He paused, looking at her one last time. "What I expected......"

This tiger obviously didn't think much on Sharks, especially whether they were friendly or not until she actually attacked him. But she seems less of a predator than he expected. Maybe sharks were normally like this? He did not know, but there was something that he needed to ask. "Um, mind answering me why you're naked? Aren't you sharks concern with nudity?" Maybe her culture really had no care for exposing their bodies entirely. But again, he did not know for sure.

Zack was a nice name. There were no Zacks where she came from. Not that she knew of, but she would know a Zack under the water. "Well...what did you expect from me?" Renner asked timidly. Did she look different?

The young shark bit her lower lip. She felt so bad that she caused all of this. What she should be doing right now was listen to her father yell at her for messing up a simple "kill" like this. She supposed being up here was better than being back in the water right now. "Oh. You're the first one to ask." She smiled briefly. "We don't mind nudity in our culture. Plus, no clothing helps us swim better in the water." She told him, her tail swaying behind her.

Gave an unsure smile when he heard her response. "I see....well I'll be honest with you; you sharks are infamous around land-walkers like me." he confessed, but remained polite. He looked at her tail and got a funny feeling about it, but looked back at her. "But you know, I am curious of something...." he said, moving around her as he rubbed his head. "How far is your home? Do all sharks live deep under the sea or something, near the ocean floor itself?"

"Really? How are we infamous? I don't see how other than attack land-walkers who come in the ocean. I'm sorry about that." She said, her cheeks heating up. She knew it wasn't her fault. She hated attacking others. No one deserved to be eaten. She perked up and smiled softly. "Where I live is deep under the surface. It gets dark, but you can always find interesting creatures. I wish you could come and see, but considering you breathe air..." she trailed off.

Zack shook his head. "Nah it's fine; you don't seem mean...." He held out his hand. "If you want, we could hang out some more; it's not everyday that I get to meet a shark....and...." He peered at her body, but controlled his urges. "...and I would like to get to you a bit more....if you're interested." The tiger showed a smile showcasing his fangs, which wasn't anything new to either one of their respective kind.

Renner cracked a tiny smile. She hated smiling since it showed all of her razor sharp teeth. There were a few times where she managed to smile fully. "Hang out...that sounds nice. Where would we go? I don't have any clothes, and I'm wet." She nodded vigorously. The offer was so tempting. They didn't hang out in the ocean. It was such a nice offer. This time, she grinned, showing all of her teeth. "Seafood place?"

Zack showed a friendlier smile. "I like your taste...but yeah, you are naked; maybe we should find you something to wear?" With that, he was leaning towards a direction, with his arm on her shoulder. "I personally think that you'll attract less attention like that....." In this direction, his car was nearby and no trouble whatsoever.

Renner wondered how they would make the food at a seafood restaurant. Surely, it wouldn't be fresh and raw. "What could you find to fit me? I don't think I would be able to fit into regular female clothes." With a shrug of her shoulders, she followed him to his car, passing by some more civilians. Most of the men whistled despite being there with their girlfriends. She blushed and stood closer to him. "Why do they whistle?"

The tiger rolled his eyes. "Because we don't typically stay in public without clothing....." he explained, as he moved a hand lower to her tail. "Just relax; it'll be easier for you like that...." he explained. In truth, he really did want to relax her, but he couldn't help but be turned on by her; she was NAKED and quite attractive. "You don't feel 'odd' do you?"

The tiger shark blushed, feeling so out of place. Things were much different in the sea. "I'm guessing it's a nice sight to see a female nude?" Her piercing yellow eyes scanned through the crowd, her tail slightly just moving at his hand. "Odd? I guess I do." She looked up at him. He was a handsome tiger. His eyes were beautiful. She blushed slightly and leaned on him.

"Well don't be; I am here.....although maybe we should wait till there's not a crowd...." He obviously got annoyed with the staring hungry-eyed males around....even some females????

Eventually, he took her to the edge of the beach, where there were smooth flat rocks all around. Sure someone could come by, but privacy was there for them. "Yeah sorry; but I rather if we did not draw so much attention....." he remarked, as he held her close. "Anyways, how is your culture like; how do you socialize?"

Renner nodded despite still being confused as to why there would be a crowd. She knew it was her fault for them forming a crowd, but she didn't know why they would be staring at her so lustfully. The males in her community only did that when it was mating season.

Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the rocks. They were so pretty. Plus, it was away from everyone. No staring, no laughing, and whistling. It was perfect. "We have festivals and things, but all of it takes place during mating season. The rest of the year is boring. No dances. It's all about hunting this or hunting that. It gets annoying. How do you land-walkers socialize?"

He smiled as he blinked after hearing that. "I understand completely....hey, you seem to dry up faster than I thought...." he remarked, touching her arms. It interesting that her skin felt as if she was properly dried with a towel, although silky smooth skin was present and completely healthy. "Tell me, what are the courtships that you have to go through in mating season? Wait, have you mated before?" He naturally could tell that she mated before; his groping of her rear gave a settled reaction, as he planned to take her by surprise.

Her tail swayed slowly behind her, signalling that she was comfortable. "I do? Oh. I've never stayed up here long enough to dry like this." She replied, also feeling her body. It was dry, yet wet. It was a nice kind of feeling. Although the new discovery was great, she knew she couldn't be out of the water for more than three days in a row. "The females perform dances and rituals for the males. And yes, I've mated before. Once, though. I have a son. He lives with his father. The boys go with their fathers and the girls stay with their mothers." She told him before letting out a gasp at his hand touching her rear.

Zack nodded as he heard that. "Makes sense; at what age does your kind reach maturity? Is it an unisex age for both genders? Or...."

To be honest, he found this to be hot; a 'mother' like her yet she seemed young at the same time. "It's funny though; our courtship rituals are somewhat similar, but it takes more than just dancing...." He groped her rear even more. "Oh sorry, are you in pain?" He continued to get straight to the point; he just needed to fuck her. Why? Well he was a bit annoyed for what she did to him, and he did wanted something out of this. He even grasped her tail and tugged it in a sexual matter.

Renner smiled as she remembered her son. He was so beautiful. "16. I had my son when I was 17, so 3 years ago. It's the same for males."

A strange idea popped up in her head. Would it be possible for a sea dweller like her to reproduce with a land-walker like him? She doubted it considering how strange that would be, but the idea itself excited herself. "N-no. I'm not in pain. I'm just...startled." The young shark said, her body moving to his movements on its own. It had been so long since she last had sex, and what he was doing to her made her need it more.

Zack nodded, understanding her but turned darker. "Well then, since you're just 'startled'....." This time, Zack was losing the 'nice guy' persona for a moment; he 'threw' her against the smooth rock in a matter where he was forcing her on her back. "Now to the matter of what you did to me...." Now Zack wasn't a bad guy, but he felt the need to play like one if he was going ot have his way with her without any trouble. Thus, he started to move his body over hers, and bring a hungry smile over her. "It's now time for you to pay for what you did..."

The shark let out a sigh. This was nerve wracking. How could something like that get to her? Has it really been that long since she had sex? It scared her, but Zack knew what he was doing. She let out a yelp as he pushed her onto her back. "What the hell are you doing? Y-you can't be doing this." She told him, feeling betrayed. Despite her scared feelings, she was already wet between her legs from his earlier caresses. She looked up at him with a fearful gaze. "You're going to do it here? Somebody might see us."

"Well you can't 'attack' others when they're swimming either..." he remarked, in response to her first comment. He licked his lips as he continued to walk to her.

As he heard her second statement, he actually chuckled honestly. "Well from what I understand, just about EVERY girl gets excited at the thought of getting caught....." he explained, as he leaned over and opened his mouth, as if he was going to eat the fish herself. However, he simply moved his mouth on her shark breast, sucking it hungrily as if he was her newborn child.

Her eyes widened as she listened to him. He has gone crazy. He knows she didn't mean it. He knows that it was an accident. She whimpered and closed her eyes, knowing if she made a sound, he could hurt her.

Renner opened her eyes to look at him when he spoke. Getting caught? Girls would get excited from the idea of getting caught? What was fun about that? You wouldn't get to have the chance to enjoy sex. She gasped right when he leaned over her body with his mouth open. "Oh....f-fuck." She said while arching her back. Her body was more than confused right now. There was the pleasure her body was feeling, but her mind was telling her this wasn't right.

Back
Top Bottom