Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Writer looking for Female(s) RPers for long term RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Blain

Moon
"What am I? I am someone who will show you your most perverted side. I will corrupt you so much... You will never want to fuck anyone else but me. All your desires fulfilled. Just drop by once... And see what happens."

Story Teaser:
Mark is a 15 yr old student who lives alone in the city. He is always known to be different from other students - though it didn't stop him from making loads of good friends with whom he is always seen hanging about after School. In school, he is just like any other kid. But there are rumours...
It is known for a fact, that Mark has a really big cock due to all the time spent in the school showers after P.E but what actually stands out is that he has quite a bit of sexual experience at his age - More than his colleagues of course.
This year has been quite exciting for him. He had been barely bullied for a week that he stormed into the bully's house and got his hot mother a nice long fucking which she hasn't forgotten yet. She always comes back to him once in a while, craving his big cock inside her and he is always happy to cum all over her pretty face.
The teacher's find it quite hard to believe - just like everyone else in town but then there are some... Who try to test out this rumour.
Which one are you?

Hello There!
That was just a random quote from one of my old stories. Don't get scared. I don't RP in Paras but actually One Liner, Three Liners, Semi Para or at Max, one Para. Yes, I write stories based on my RPs but i won't link them to anyone. Look around and you might see a character based on you. I will be using this acc to RP as a 15 yr old Teenager (Which my younger brother is in real and got inspired by him to do this x3) But don't worry, I can RP in any age you ask. Any species too, though i mostly prefer Humans and Furries (Including Nekos) . I will consider a lot of RPs coming my way. I am open to various different scenes/kinks/species. Anthros/Furries/Nekos etc are Allowed.
PM me.

P.S: If you would like to have a RP based not on the given Story, then please PM me. Its not like I won't help you have fun or write yours :)

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/mark%20blain/

Canon RPs from Animes/Comics:
Deadpool
Avengers
Naruto
Batman
Green Lantern
Spiderman.
More coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back