Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sangiune Interest Check

Cap'n Strauss

Super-Earth
So here's how it is. Sanguine is set in the Firefly 'verse, taking place about three years after the end of the unification war. We fly on an 03 series Firefly (internally the same as the TV show, Externally the same as the movie). The ship's name is Sanguine. Got ourselves a medic/doctor, an engineer, a pilot and a first mate. Some additional crew and some passengers wouldn't go amiss.

Notes about this ship.
Well... like all ships, this one has it's quirks. Aside from being on the verge of breaking down, it has a few other oddities.

If you have any question, you can PM me or ask here, or whatever the case may be. your discretion, really.

Well, I'd like to sign up! As to my role, I am adaptable. Medic/doctor, engineer, pilot... all of those and others could be fun. But this just sounds awesome and I'd love to take part!

Ah, I see. Hmmm. Well that narrows the options down a good bit. You can sign me up as one of the general crew though. Thinking someone who's a bit of a dabbler. Decent with a gun, knows how to fix a few things, stuff like that.

That was the idea! Perhaps he'll be a good cook too... And I found it :) Thanks though!

Well. Everyone's characters are OC's, but, I mean... don't really make it so that you've had direct contact with any of the characters if it seems kinda out landish. For example, my character was in the 22nd. And we know Mal's unit rallied up with them, but... that's all the detail i went with.

this Looks very interesting... too bad i know so Little about firefly in the first place... it never aired on this side of the atlantic.

Back
Top Bottom