Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What I'm Lookin' For

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowen

Meteorite
Well, there's a couple major divisions to address.
I'm generally looking for two primary sets of RP.

Adventure and pain.

Adventure Oriented
One RP focus that's more on adventure and PnP style play. I would like something where I can maintain a particular character and play alongside a regular group of others to tell an evolving story. It really doesn't have to be related to explicit RP in any way, however I won't be against it either as long as the focus remains more on the adventure and the group than anything else.
I do mean for the adventure RP to be group oriented rather than 1 on 1. While I'd probably enjoy incorporating my other interests into it, I would prefer to put the story and group interaction first, and would therefore like to have a few people who'd like to participate and flesh out details from there so I'm not forcing anything on anyone.

Pain Oriented
I really just don't have a more direct descriptor to use. I want to explore more submission oriented RP. I would certainly enjoy decent structure and story here as well, but it's mostly the point that it's focus is more on the character interaction and actions between one another.
The reason I say pain oriented is because It's not just dom/sub, but I would be happy to play the role of victim in more extreme elements like violence, fatal events, gore, and snuff/death. Perhaps some stronger 'slave' elements. Graphic detail likely inevitable.

Between the both of these my actual character design will most likely be permutations of the same one, just tailored for the details and some personality traits to better fit each setting.
The overall element is a more quiet but expressive personality. I'd like to portray them as having a somewhat adamant personality and relatively pliable to entertaining other people's interests and the needs of those around her. There is an aspect of self deprecation and masochism as well which gravitates her into somewhat more abusive scenarios.

In terms of an adventure setting this means a somewhat orbital character. I don't mean a side-character specifically, but one that's more likely to develop an attached personality to the most vocal or physically responsive individual and prioritize their perception and reactions from there, deferring to the highest in the chain and moving their way down fr their sense of direction. It's a tad skewed, as the more gentle people may be appreciated, but the one that's willing to slap her to get her motivated may very well be the one she defers to most immediately.
Functionally for classes I imagine this fits most strongly with a support type, although I can also see this character working as a roundabout tanking type, being a kind of glutton for punishment.

In terms of a pain setting it's mostly a matter of emphasizing the more masochistic tendencies. She kind of magnetizes towards the people that seem the most physically combative, enjoying the notion that they might deliver the more rough care she longs for. Seeing as this form of RP isn't particularly a group thing usually, though I'm open to the idea of a group event, the focus becomes more about her expectations of what the other person can deliver be it pleasure or pain.
In the context of gore and death, well, that's obviously quite a far subject to touch on. I however am particularly ok with the idea and do want to tinker with how I can portray perhaps both the joys and fright such circumstances can bring up.

I don't have any specific RP's myself to establish, but this is kind of the things I'd like to be a part of. If anyone has such stories I could take part in it would be very happy to draw up more specific details on the character design and personalities.

In both cases I am also very honestly not picky about the type of players I interact with, the genders, species, or other choices they may have. I mostly see the differences they bring up as elements I can experiment with and adapt to.
My own character however will remain straightforward generally in the sense of being more or less a human female, only potential caveat being the still human-styled fantasy races that make little effective difference.

Feel free to PM or post right here about where I might be able to fit in with either current RPs or any ideas you might want to work out with me.

For now I'll be doodling up a representation of my character concept to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom