Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twists of Fate (Yuna & Alvis Alendran's 1x1)

Ktonos had a wide grin on his face now. Begging. Oh, that made it so much better to him! He loved it when the formerly proud and mighty begged for his mercy and indulgence. Just as she was doing now. Her legs flailed back at him, and ha simply moved closer, getting inside of their reach, making it impossible for her feet to actually reach him with any appreciable force. He wormed his finger around against her sex, pushing a finger inside of her, finding her enjoyably tight around him. Another finger rubbed along her clit, his cock getting even harder at the thought of the horrors he was about to visit on her. And even more, the horrors that he could unleash on her once they got back to the house. There were more than a few little tricks and aids that he could readily get access to there.

http://i62.tinypic.com/3584fn5.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/3584fn5.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/3584fn5.jpg

"No! Please wai -- ahhhh!" Her body shuddered as his fingers continued to tease and explore her slit, actually pushing inside her pussy after a bit. Her teeth gripped her lower lip, not caring if it was harsh enough to draw blood. She didn't want to moan! And yet, that very urge was actually trying to happen! It disgusted and confused her. Why was she seriously about to let out what was supposed to be a sensual noise for this .. this bastard?! This Drow?! It just seemed wrong beyond all logic, more so with the fact she hadn't wanted this! So shouldn't she be not wanting to cry out in delight?

Her arms jerked rougher, harder, caring less and less on how sore they were getting. They temporarily halted, however, upon feeling him find and press on her clit. Her eyes widened as a loud scream echoed. Her body shook and the nub he was touching hardened, matching her firm and erect nipples. Her head shook weakly from side to side as she panted. "No .. ungh ... please .... " Crimson eyes quickly closed as Aowen hid herself in the best way she could at that moment; avoiding anymore eye contact with any of the Drow around her. She didn't want to see the smug looks on any of their faces, knowing they were enjoying everything their own eyes were seeing. It'd be a miracle they didn't have --- no. She didn't want to think on that. It made her tremble just to consider, in fact.

Be it subconsciously or otherwise, her muscles lightly clamped around the digit exploring her, causing her body to shake yet again. Even without looking, she could feel her juices steadily but surely flowing down. She wanted to cry tears of anger and frustration, both at herself and this monster. But she wouldn't, not yet. He was already getting far too much satisfaction as it was. She didn't want to give him anymore, not so easily at least.

Ktonos couldn't stop grinning. Every ounce of her being might scream out against this, but biology was what it was, and it wanted only a few things. And right now, her biology was responding very nicely to his work. He withdrew his hand. He just waited a moment, long enough for her to maybe start to wonder what was going on. Had he reconsidered? Was he at last showing some signs of mercy to her? And then his member was pressing into her, plunging into her without any hesitation or preamble. He chuckled and blew out a long sigh, buried partially into her, and the rest of his men all laughed at what they were getting to see. Ktonos swung a hnd, adn dropped it on her ass, the sound filling hte air, echoing off of the cavern walls. He repeat the gesture, and then again. New prisoners were always fun to experience, especially of the surface elves. He doubted that they would ever truly be able ot adapt to the abuse that the drow visit on them. And Ktonos house had a few very particular horrors available to them. And he looked forward to each and every torture and pleasure he could visit on her.

http://i62.tinypic.com/3584fn5.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/3584fn5.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/3584fn5.jpg

For a brief moment, there were some points in time Aowen began to believe just that. It was foolish and selfish, but maybe Ktonos had gotten a sudden desire to be merciful to her? As much as she wanted to be right on that, gods help her, there was also the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Soon enough, he confirmed it by entering, barely keeping her barrier intact. Her eyes shut tighter as the laughter echoed in the cavern. A weak but still very frustrated "Urgh!" left her lips as she continued to jerk and pull against the Drow holding her down. In the midst of her struggles, she began trying to turn her wrists and arms, clenching down in hopes to dig her fingernails into the captors' own skin and drawing blood in the process. It was likely a hasty action. But the hell with it. At this rate, Aowen was willing to try any and everything.

Her grip on her lower lip tightened as she felt the first smack land on her rear. Her head shook as the second connected and finally a weak whimper resounded in the cave as the last hit. Her breaths were fast and incredibly ragged. Even with how weak and weary she was, Aowen could literally feel everything from the half-buried shaft inside her to her juices coating that same muscle. She was getting stretched, humiliated, and - even though it was wrong and out of place - aroused. The last sensation was enough to make her almost beg for death, the true form of mercy by now.

But even if she did, he wouldn't grant it for one. Two, there was still a selfish part of her that didn't want it. Not quite yet. It'd be a lie if Aowen tried to deny that she was close to wanting to scream and plea for that wish. Still, she wouldn't get mentally broken that badly. Lolth was a fickle goddess and did tend to favor women. Even if she wasn't the correct race, maybe there'd be a time she'd allow for an opportunity? It was worth an attempt. Anything was by this point, no matter how desperate or stupid it would seem to anyone, including herself.

"Just do it already," she finally hissed through gritted teeth. "Not like any amount of words would have halted you." More than that, there was definitely a blessing to this scenario. Elves by themselves were a race that didn't have an easy time procreating. Drow were even rarer; or supposed to be. Still, maybe that much she'd be able to get from Lolth if not her own deity, although the latter seemed to have abandoned her. Or, what she was really hoping for, was that Corellon merely couldn't hear her inward prayers all the way from a place this far down. With her luck, the caverns probably were blocking the mental screams for help via some form of magic. The darker-skinned elves were as good with magics, arcane and divine, for Aowen to believe this was somehow true.

Ktonos grinned at her words. If nothing else, Ktonos was a rarity amongst his kind. He was actually known to be something of a man of his word.
"Well, there were a few thigns that you could have said. But as you've not said them. And you seem every so eager for me to finish..." He pressed forward, breaching her, and sighing as he did. It had simply been so long since he'd had the chance to break in a virginal woman, so many of the drow losing that particularly quickly in their lives, and several of them to rather unsavoury moments, such as rituals with demonic forces. But this...this was a treat for him. SInking into her to the hilt, Ktonos had to admit that it was a very fine feeling. He ground his hips into her, revelling in the tight, slick feel of her.

He drew his hips back, adn then shoved back in, then repeat the gesture, his movements rough, harsh. he was not one to seem like he was overly concerned with how she was feeling. He was looking for a single thing from her, adn he was certainly getting that.
"How are you liking your first time?" He hissed to her, picking up the pace. Each thrust was pushing her body forward, rubbing her intot he stone with the movements. He was loving the way she was. Surface elves just seemed to have a certain amount of extra...feel to them. Something about them that Drow just didn't have. His pace began to increase further.

Aowen's eyes couldn't help but widen as Ktonos hinted there may have been a way out. Or at least to delay this. Her head shook in disbelief. He had to be lying. No damned way he was being serious about such a thing .. right? She never got to double check her own logic as he slammed in, going past her hymen and burying himself fully in her.

"A-aaaah!!"

Her teeth quickly found her lower lip as she breathed quickly through her nose. It'd hurt, god-fucking-damn it had. But she didn't want to give him anymore. Aowen had all but tossed away most of her dignity, her innocence .... so she was clinging onto the few things that still remained in her possession; her soul and life.

Each thrust made the elf more and more confused. Why? Why was her body loving this? Shouldn't it be the opposite? She hadn't wanted this! And yet, her juices continued to cover his cock as if it were the exact opposite. Her eyes shut tighter as a weak but still very frustrated growl left her lips when Ktonos spoke yet again.

"Fuck off ... " she retorted, refusing to verbally admit this was actually feeling somewhat good to her. Physically was, unfortunately, another story. Her muscles eagerly clamped as he continued to plow in and out, the natural lubrication plus some blood from her hymen being removed helping him drive further inside. Even though Ktonos couldn't see it, Aowen definitely felt her nipples hardening with each movement across the harsh rock. They were sore but not otherwise hurt. Matching the erect nubs was her clit. Everything was practically screaming to be touched, felt, caressed somehow.

Everything, that was, except for the elf herself. She wouldn't let herself sink that low so easily if at all.

Ktonos grinned as he kept hammering away at her, loving the feel of her, noting how she fought to keep quiet in the wake of everything that was happening. it was almost admirable really the way she fought for this small inch. And while it might be only a single inch, it was one that she looked to be fighting with every last bit of her reserve to keep. Ktonos got his hand in her hair, pulling hard, arching her neck up to make her face forward, adn curving her back slightly. His men still kept her arms pulled tight, stopping her from getting any further movement. Ktonos smiled, and nodded to them, and they allowed her to rise a little higher. As his cock pounded into her, two other drow, higher placed than the others, approached.

They leaned in, tongues hitting her nipples, suckling hard, savouring the feel of her, that scared, angry, inflamed feel that seemed to be nearly radiating off of her. So much interal conflict, it was delightful for the Drow to observe. Ktonos moved a hand low, still pumping into her, and aggressively began to rub her clit, wanting that moment of crushing release for her, wanting to know what it might be like to strip that inch from her, to see how much of her would remain.

The adrenaline rush which had been keeping Aowen conscious was starting to die down. For a while, she'd tried to keep it lingering out of fear of what would happen to her if she passed out then and there. But the more she felt her body betray her .. maybe it'd be for the best. As she felt herself get pulled up, her head slumped forward as far as it could while her hair was kept firmly held in Ktonos' fingers. Her arms wanted to jerk and pull, but they were too sore. Everywhere was, honestly. The only thing keeping her on her feet was Ktonos himself. Otherwise, the elf would have no doubt collapsed onto her knees in exhaustion.

Her head shook furiously from side to side as her nipples got sucked on, her clit getting the touch it'd been wanting. Her teeth gripped her lower lip roughly, drawing a bit of blood as her fingernails found her palms. She wanted to whimper, cry out, scream. But the same willpower that remained plus fatigue kept her from doing so. Those same two factors, however, did not forbid her body from giving in as she reached her climax, coating Ktonos' shaft and finger.

"I .. can't .... "

That was as far as poor Aowen got before her head fell against her captor's chest. The steady rising and falling of her chest plus the new breathing pattern spelled out to all of the Drow the elf had - be it on purpose or instinctively - passed out. Yet at the same time, she had remained awake far longer than anyone likely imagined she would have been able to do, including Aowen herself.

Ktonos could feel the thightness of her contracting on him, reaching her peak in that moment, and he had to groan, leaning down and biting her. His teeth hit her between her shoulder and neck, and he felt skin break under his teeth. Blood trickled into his mouth, and he rolled his eyes a moment, feeling himself swell and shoot into her. He held himself in place within her as he felt her collapse onto him, out cold. He let go of her, letting her fall. The other shoved her so she didn't fall on the rock and injure herself. But they paid no further attnetion to her. Ktonos licked hte blood from his teeth, and suppressed a shiver. He replaced his clothing, and then looked to the others.
"Mage. Are you prepared?" He asked. THe man looked ecstatic, holding up a sheaf of papers from the elf woman.
"She has provided us with our transport sir." He informed everyone.
"Then bring us home." He nodded, and two men bent over to lift the elf to her feet, held between them. The mage unrolled the scroll, and a moment later they all shimmered, and vanished.

The return was slightly more swift than had been anticipated. And the teleport landed them within hte house itself, avoiding the notice of others. Ktonos looked around, seeing that they were near the main audience hall. The Matron Mother was often there. Ktonos waved the war party to follow.

The door opened, and the drow filed into the dark chamber, the Matron lounging on her throne. Ktonos noted that her skin glowed in the infravision, a sign she was either arroused, or had been consuming drugs. Again. The Matron was a cunning enough woman, but she had her vices that put her at risk. As Weapons Master it was his duty to make sure that she didn't fall to enemy attempts, but she did not make his task easy.
"Mistress. We reutrn having reaped a bounty of slaughter. And bring back with us..." The elf was dumped onto the floor. "...a trespasser. She pursued us fromt he surface. She was already been...chastened for such." He announced.
"Well done my soldier." The Matron spoke. He voice was low, a sensual pur, but Ktonos could hear the faint slur in it. She was on something.
"I ask a boon my lady."
"Ask."
"The elf slave is to be placed under my protection. None my harm ehr without my expressed allowance." The Matron nodded.
"So be it. Take her to the pits, mark her as your own, and be done with it." Ktonos bowed, and led the band out of the room. They dragged Aowen out after them.

Branding irons were crude thigns, reserved for the lower races. The Drow placed an Arcane Mark on Aowen, making it burn brightly to the sight of those about her, marking her as Ktonos own. And then dropped her into the slave pits, a hole that contained humans, a few dwarves, and rare few elves. A small crowd began to gather around the naked elf.

Her body convulsed roughly as it comprehended the bite upon her neck. It made Aowen's mind unable to help but wonder if the Drow was but a hybrid? Part vampire, part Drow? Still, few non-vampires actually did such ... harsh rituals.

During her semi-unconscious state, her body was still feeling certain actions. The first was her body being hoisted up. Her ears had been almost positive they'd caught the sounds of chanting but she wasn't certain on that. The next thing she did feel that Aowen was sure about, however, was her being tossed onto the ground. A weak groan elicited from her lips as she felt her body trying to force itself awake once again. What few hints it was getting on what was happening to her, all the elf knew was it couldn't be anything good. Her eyes didn't open despite Aowen feeling the urge and desire to do so get stronger.

Slowly but still gradually, however, her mind was definitely regaining consciousness as it heard - faintly but still - the last parts of the talk which made her heart race and sink.

.. Belong to ... him?!

No! No, no, no, no! She misheard the Matron, right? The same feeling of being dragged was registered yet again with a hot, burning sensation following next. The process of being marked finally did it for the poor elf as her eyes shot wide open, a loud scream echoing through the house. One hand instantly shot out to cover the new mark as the other wrapped around her chest, making it easy for Aowen to be shoved into the pit.

Her eyes blinked a few times ... then realized the crowd circling around her. Normally, she wouldn't care. But this .. wasn't her home despite seeing many races that usually belonged on the surface like herself. No, this was still the Underdark. And while she doubted any of them had come here willingly, she did question how many of these elves, humes, or even dwarves were still ... sane, for lack of better wording. The concerns were more than enough for her to push herself shakily away, hoping to give herself space.

Please not again, not another round ...

But with these likely being the same as herself, slaves, it gave her some sense of hope that perhaps they wouldn't be able to go through with any actions that were haunting her head. By now, Aowen hardly knew much at this point. The one definite thing, though, was she wanted to be wrong on her assumption with why the circle was attempting to be made.

A quiet pair of men approached Aowen. One was human, the other a dwarf. They saw the Arcane Mark on her, knew who had marked her, who claimed this life. The dwarf sighed. No luck at all with her. She would suffer greatly, adn there was nothing that could be done about that. The bite mark on her shoulder showed that he'd made rather harsh use out of her. Nothing for that now. The dwarf leaned down and gingerly lifted her up. The human moved to the edge of the circle, finding a few of the bully boys of the slave pit.
"Stand aside." He said calmly.
"Not yet. We want a better look at her." One of them sneered.
"She's marked by Ktonos. You know what that means." The bully boys backed away instantly. None of them wanted to cross the weapons master. Their fate wouldn't be pleasant. The dwarf carried her to a small hovel, and set her down on a cot within.

"Rest easy lass. You're...well, you're here. And reasonably secure. Do you know where you are?" He asked, his voice a heavily accented Elven. Not common amongst the dwarves, but he spoke it passably well. The human was bustling, a small pot haning over the tiny kindled fire. He spooned out the thin soup that he had simmering there, adn carefully brought it over to Eowan, setting it down on a small rock that seemed to be acting as a side table for the cot. It had been awhile since Ktonos had chosen a slave like this. Some of the others would see it as grand entertainment, but the two within the hut didn't see it as such. Whatever horrors had been visited on them, they had maintained a certain sense of propriety.

The dwarf, somewhat amazingly, wound up being the first to approach Aowen. Most dwarves had ... never gotten along well if at all with elves. At least that'd been what the elders had told her. So to see one that went against the stereotype was a nice change of pace. At least .. she hoped he was. Her body tensed as best as it could despite being sore and her mind working on becoming fully alert. The exchange between some of the others and the dwarf, however, did suggest her guess had been somewhat accurate. That was definitely a good sign. It meant paranoia wasn't fully dominating her just yet.

As the cot came into view, Aowen eagerly sat down on it. Her eyes slowly glanced around, taking in the new scenery and faces as the hand covering her breasts left long enough to grab the sheets and cover her body. Even if it wasn't much, it was better than what she had which was nothing. Her left hand tilted lightly in midair before she finally found her voice and verbally replied to the dwarf.

"Somewhere in the Underdark ... in a pit now. But aside from that? I can't say I know exact names or anything, no. Ktonos? That ... was the same one who ... took me here then?"

The name was ... intriguing for sure. It sounded more like a harsh hume or even dwarven name. Were it not for the fact she'd seen this same Ktonos with her own eyes though, she never would have guessed it to be a damn Drow. More importantly, what did everything mean exactly? The marking, the fact she was spared? He could have - not that she would wish for it - chosen any other elf to be branded. Instead of taking someone from her home, though, Ktonos had chosen her. So was it really just as simple as Aowen having been chosen as a ... pleasure slave? Or was there far more to this?

Aowen's head shook. She wasn't certain and honestly, part of her didn't want to know. Not yet anyway. She'd sleep on it ... if she could ever completely obtain that. But while the chance was there, she decided to try to begin.

Keeping the blanket held firmly against her, Aowen slowly began to lie back, wincing a bit as her aching body finally rested against the cot. Her head turned as the sound of something being placed nearby echoed in her ears. For a moment, she stayed still, just staring down at the bowl. But something told her it would likely be a while before she got anything to eat again. So, she let an arm slide down, firmly grab the bowl and began to eat while resting on her side.

"Thank you," she replied softly before beginning to slowly drink the soup.

The dwarf sighed. He seemed to sag just a little.
"You are the unfortunate...guest, of House Venoch'Xuileb'Brou, Sixth House in this cursed city. And you have been taken by Ktonos del Valuken, Weapon Master of this house. And he has marked you. That will protect you for a time down here, as to harm you without his leave is to invite death. But it is likely that he will amuse himself with you in ways that you will not enjoy. And there is little anyone can do for you." He admit. The human, who had yet to speak to her, came around to lay a ragged looking tunic on the cot for her. He nodded, and stepped from the hut.

The human sighed, leaning against the wall. Oh, this wasn't going to be good. Ktonos' own slave. There was going to be unimaginable brutality unleashed on her in the near future. If Ktonos was honestly intrigued or singling this elf out, then there was going to be a lot unleashed onto her, other slaves, soldiers, even monsters. This was going to be a long hard road for her, adn ti was going to be hard to say how much of her personality was going to be able to survive

The soup was at least doing some good. It helped soothe her aching throat and talking was becoming a relatively simple enough task to do once again. She damn well nearly dropped the bowl, however, upon hearing all the details being relayed to her. She still had wanted to think this had been a horrible nightmare. But after setting the mostly empty bowl down and pinching herself, she finally accepted this was no illusion. This ... was all very real. She was stuck in this hell hole and left for ... did she even want to know? Somewhat and not at the same time. Once the hume and dwarf left, she almost considered calling out to them. Suddenly the idea of being alone didn't sink in well with her.

But maybe, just maybe, this was her chance to get some actual rest. A pair of shaky hands slowly moved and grabbed the tunic, slipping it over her upper body. It wasn't much, she knew. This had more or less been what she'd worn before being stripped down. But it was something and she'd take any privileges she could get in this god-awful situation. Her left hand moved away from the fabric covering her chest and torso and slowly shifted, resting on the wound upon her neck. There was still a bit of blood falling freely but not as much. It did still make her feel a slight bit guilty to lie down and get this bed dirty .. but not enough.

An exhausted sigh passed her lips as Aowen finally mustered the courage to let her head fall on the pillow. Exhaustion helped her out and as the red eyes closed, she felt them almost instantly get heavy. It took no more than a few minutes for her to slip back into slumber. Hopefully she could get more than a few minutes now. One other thing was very clear and obvious to Aowen. And that was she'd need all of her strength to even begin to endure whatever was to come from being with this .. Ktonos. At least until she could find a way out and away from him. There had to be one. There always was.

"Think she'll make it?" The dwarf asked in his native tongue. The human sighed, and shrugged.
"I don't know?" He admit. "This is going to get bad, even in here. You know Jorah is going to volunteer to keep his eyes on her, keep her under control. Which means he'll want to have him and his boys rape her half to death. And they'll probably mess her up in other ways besides that. Kelrith, I don't know if we can help her very much. And trying to might just set us up for more suffering and misery." The dwarf, Kelrith, nodded.
"Aye. I am not ignorant of this. But can you face her, tell her that we will not help her? That she will find no kindness, nothing but scorn and pain in here?" He challenged.
"Did we find anything but that?"
"Nay, we did not. But we chose something different."
"You're living in a dream world Kelrith."
"And we must make that dream a reality, if we are ever to live within it." The human sighed, hanging his head. "Will you still help me friend?"
"Of course. We'll help the elf. Set her right. Or as right as we can. I'll speak to Kayla. Get some herbs for the pain that will be coming. Until then, we let her sleep." The dwarf sat on a large stone that served as a chair outside of the hut, while the human went off. Leaning back against the hut, the dwarf slept. They would speak to the elf in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom