Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The League of Lesbians (League of Legends Fem/Fem & Futa/Fem RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
Before I begin working on my more serious request thread, I'd like to take some time to talk about the one exception to my plot over smut rule - the League of Legends. Now, I am normally a very strict plot over smut partner. I am a picky little bitch when it comes to my long-term stories and while I have been assured that there are partners out there for me, I am quite certain that I will be waiting a while to find those few kindred spirits. In the mean time, I bring you the League of Lesbians!

This is my one-stop shop for short-term, smut-filled, female on female sexcapade-based role plays!

"But Riven! You said in your introduction thread that you didn't like short-term or smutty role plays!"

"But Riven! You said in your introduction thread that you didn't come to this site for pure smut stories!"

"But Riven! You said in your introduction thread that you only played original characters in fan-based role plays!"

Jesus Christ people! Calm down! I never said any of those things, but after reading back over my introduction, I can see where you might get that idea. The League of Legends is an exception to a lot of my normal rules, you see. Let's go over this slowly and clearly.

To your first point, I do enjoy story-based role plays over smut-based role plays, but League of Legends makes this quite difficult. The world that the game takes place in is very loosely and poorly explained, at best, and completely contradictory and ever-changing at worse. They regularly update established champions and the sometimes like to completely change that champion's lore in the process. Example of this are Udyr, Trundle, and Olaf, who had complete lore rewrites to go with their redesigns. Riot does not know about this thread and they will not know about our role play. Even if they did, that would not sway them to keep the champions that we might be playing the same just to keep our story from making zero sense. Long-term League RP is just not a safe bet.

To your second point, I would like to point you to the above paragraph. With Riot constantly changing things, redesigning things, and giving us very little to go on about the world outside of the Institute of War and the League of Legends of Valoran, plot-based League RP is very hard to keep alive. One redesign could ruin it. One lore update could ruin it. I love the League of Legends, but it isn't the world that I love; it's the champions.

And to your last point, I again point you to the above paragraphs. The League is ever-evolving and the world is fast and loose. How can you created dynamic and interesting original characters in such a dangerous and chaotic environment? Given the circumstances of the world of Valoran's instability, I believe that this is one instance where it is far better to keep ourselves to the established champions. Only my 'Summoners' are original characters in my League role plays.

Alright! Now that that is out of the way, let's talk about the reason that we're here! The smut! The lust! The sapphic nature of the League of Lesbians!

"Alright, Riven, I guess that makes sense. So what ARE you looking for?"

Well, I would hope that would be obvious now, but I'll answer anyway. I am looking for people to play some female on female League of Legends role play. These role plays will be short-term and smut-based so the best place to have the is probably on the fields of justice themselves - a sexual encounter during a match. I may also accept futa on female role plays with me playing the futa. I have never played one before and I am curious about it. Do note, however, that I love my League ladies and I will not defile their bodies with a natural penile appendage. Their cocks will be temporary in nature - a perverted Summoner's new spell, perhaps? Yeah, that could work. We'll go with that.

"Are you more dominant or submissive, Riven?"

I am a switch with a strong dominant lean. I would prefer to be dominant in most cases. If I am playing a futa, however, I will always be the dominant one.

"Why does there have to be a dominant character and a submissive character?"

Because, silly, this will all be happening in the middle of an unofficial and unsanctioned League match! My character is being controlled by a very perverted Summoner who is only here to take advantage of the League's lovely ladies while yours is being controlled by a novice Summoner who has been fooled into thinking that this match is real. Your Summoner is fighting for their own cause and will be taking the match quite seriously. They won't just let their champion roll over and get fucked... literally.

"So this role play will have to involve rape?"

When did I say anything about rape? Okay, perhaps it was implied, so let's clear the air real quick before we continue. Non-consensual acts could very well be a part of the role play, but they are not required, by any means. To put this into context, would you roll over and let someone take advantage of you in a situation that you viewed as a serious matter or utmost importance? I would certainly hope not! Well, that's just what this is for your Summoner and Champion. For them ,the match is real, and even if your Champion enjoys every touch then I doubt that they will submit at the first kiss. In short, the role play could be completely sensual, but I want to have to fight for my prize. It's the only way that it makes sense. On the other hand, non-con is fine by me if that's your thing.

"Alright, rape is optional, then. Are there any necessary kinks that we should no about? Anything that we need to avoid?"

Avoid the unholy trinity. That is to say, I will not play vore, sexual gore, or bathroom play of any kind. Outside of that, everything is fair game but if you're curious about my favorites, then I'd be happy to share them with you. I love teasing and foreplay. I adore a little rough sex and dirty-talking. I also like kissing, biting, and licking; both sexual and non-sexual in nature. I love oral fetishes. Multiple orgasms is a must, must, must! Where the fun in just one? If I am playing a futa then their cock will be large, but realistically so. Let's say about eight inches. There will also be lots and lots of cum. The cock is magical in nature, after all.

"Anything else that we should know?"

Not much... I guess that it's important to let you know that I will be role playing through threads only. I'd also like to find people who can average at least two paragraphs per post. I am capable of three to five paragraphs, myself, and I will give what I receive.

"Sounds good! Let's wrap this interview up then! What champions are you looking to involve?"

Oh my... Well, I love all of the league ladies; even the yordles! Hell, we can drag Annie into it too if you want to, just as long as she's been aged to at least fifteen as per site rules. This can be done via Summoner spells or Zilean magic if he's on her team.

"Well that concludes our interview. Thank you for having us, Riven. We'll contact you again shortly to take you up on this lovely offer!"

I look forward to hearing from you then! We can hash out some of the remaining details in Private Messages! Until then, readers, I wish you a lovely day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom