Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to hypnotize a celebrity [solace x celebstars]

solace

Supernova
w9c2Rdt.jpg

Lights were flashing all around making noticeable contrast to the evening sky. Hundreds of people were all lined up along the side of a wide red carpet, many with cameras that flashed for a quick second. Those who walked in the center were the main attraction and tonight was their night for the premier of those talented enough to star in a movie. Along the side in a crowd stood Serena. She certainly didn't belong there, but she was there with her lover on a mission to regain the passion of their love life. She remembered vividly the last failed attempt to make love. It started off with shy kisses from both sides before they made attempts to touch each other's bodies. It ended when they realized neither of them would receive an orgasm when they shared a double sided dildo. The night was another frustration and as they lay in bed unable to talk about the embarrassment, one of them turned on the tv and was greeted with a view of Jennifer Lawrence on American Hustle. They both learned that their love for the famous actress was shared.

One month later they both stood along side the red carpet ready for Jennifer Lawrence. They were going to use the actress as a spark to renew the passion in their sex life. They had both done research on hypnotism, tried to learn it's intimate secrets, for surely they would need it. The plan was simple, they would find Jennifer Lawrence by herself and quickly hypnotise her into coming away with them. They had a luxurious hotel suite waiting for them. They had spent quite a fortune making the plans, the suite, the black dress Serena was wearing and that of her lover's. It all has to be worth it.

"I can't believe we are actually going to do this!" Victoria shouted to her girlfriend as she laid and rested her hands on the silver railings which separated the fans and media from the famous crowd walking the red carpet. "When we first spoke about it I thought it was all fantasy. I'm so glad I'm with you. No one else would be as crazy enough to do something like this!" Leaning in she kissed the cheek of Serena and put her arm around her shoulder.

Victoria was wearing a black dress which stood out against her blonde locks. Her hair fell below her shoulders whilst her dress was just short of her knees.

"So how do we get in? We didn't think about that. We can try around the back?" Just as they were speaking, Jennifer walked along the carpet and grabbed the attention of the blonde. "Wow, she looks even better in real life."

Her gaze was interrupted by the actress who was following the railings and signing autographs for the fans. "Oh my god she is coming to us!" This wasn't expected and Victoria was feeling very shy and flustered. "I don't have anything for her to sign!"

Serena was taller than most women and so it might seem odd to be standing next to Victoria. They were contrasts to one another, one was shorter than the other, and one had blonde hair while the other was red. Perhaps that was why they were attracted to each other. Serena listened to Victoria talk about their favorite actress. Jennifer was absolutely stunning and she couldn't help but bite her lower lip as she was slowly making her way over to the couple.

The black dress Serena wore hugged her body drawing attention to the curves of her hips and breasts. The dress itself was cut to completely cover her breasts, but that only brought attention to the pair as they were poking against the fabric. If Serena hadn't been wearing hosiery, her panty line would have surely been visible with each step. Serena was, for all intents and purposes, a curvy woman, but in the best way that would invite many men to fantasize about her and women who sought relations with the same sex.

Serena heard Victoria complain about not having anything for Jennifer to sign. She took her purse hanging from her shoulder and dug into it. It was true that the pair hadn't thought of a way to sneak into the premier itself, but they might not have to if Jennifer could focus her attention on them for just 10 seconds. That would give them enough time to make suggestions towards Jennifer and hypnotize her on the spot. "Here, I might have something," she said, her voice lower than her partner's when they weren't in bed and having a "good" night. Serena didn't even bother to look at what she was handing Victoria, but it was soft like paper. It was a pad still wrapped up in its wrapper. Serena blushed when she saw the pad and took it back from Victoria. Jennifer was approaching them. Apparently they were next and there was no time to search through the purse. "Here, I'll stall her and you do something to her, maybe have her meet us somewhere...maybe the hotel..." before Serena could finish, Jennifer was there with a bright smile, her teeth white and her skin brilliant. Serena could feel her nipples under her dress pressing against her bra as Jennifer instinctually reached out with a hand to grab what was in Serena's hands.

Victoria had no time to calm herself as the glamorous Jennifer appeared in front of them. "I love you!" She beamed, leaning in for a hug which the actress seemed a little distant with.

Prior to this night, the girls had studied many hypnosis techniques and had a basic understanding of how most of it worked.

As the blonde's head rested on Jennifer's shoulder, Victoria squeezed a point on the back of the woman's neck and whispered in to her ear. "Meet me and Serena in the Alley out back in an hour."

Realising what she said, she soon started to feel numb and worried. Pulling away, she looked at the actress who just moved on to Serena before following the red carpet.

"I feel so stupid, that isn't going to work"

Serena watched as Victoria made her move. She held her breath the entire time. Anyone looking their way would know they were up to no good just by the way Victoria we holding Jennifer's neck. She heard the whisper but only enough to make out a few words like meet and alley. Before she knew it, Victoria released Jennifer and the actress walked away. No one was approaching so that meant they would walk away freely.

The taller woman leaned in towards Victoria enough to hear her doubts. She placed a hand on her lover's shoulder and said, "It will. All our research can't be for nothing.". It was true they had dedicated much of their time doing research on hypnotism. "What did you say to her anyways", she asked. She knew Victoria made a suggestion, the way her hands gripped Jennifer and the close proximity. Another reason she was confident in Victoria's skill was that Jennifer didn't immediately call for help.

"I told her to meet us in the alleyway out back in an hour. That gives her enough time to stay with the crowd, go inside with friends and then leave. People would just think she would want an early night or something? Right?" As the girls spoke, the crowd around them was pushing upwards, forcing them up against the fence where their stomachs were being crushed.

"I think we need to get out of here now and just wait. If it doesn't work we can just try something else." Grabbing Serena's hand, Victoria pulled her out of the herd of screaming fans and to some open space. "As I can't drive, you can bring the car around" a beaming smile filled her face.

"Whilst you do that I can check out the other celebrities, I might even try and get you an autograph."

"Geeee, thanks. Just make sure it's a good celebrity." Serena reluctantly went off to get the car. It wasn't every night that you got to sneak in to a red carpet premier and see a bunch of real celebrities let alone your favorite. Still it was everything that she and Victoria planned. All that they were missing was the guest of honor herself, Jennifer Lawrence.

Serena pulled the four door mini cooper a couple blocks away. It was the closest she could get it given her mundane status and the fact that she wasn't even supposed to be in the premiere anyways. After picking up Victoria they would go and wait at the alley Victoria described. Hopefully Jennifer would come by herself.

"She isn't coming, I just know she isn't. It was a stupid idea. Why would we even think of such a thing. People would laugh at us right now!" Sulking, Victoria crossed her arms against her chest and slumped in to her seat which was by her girlfriend's. They had been staring at the alleyway for what seemed like days until suddenly a shadowy figure wondered in to the centre of it. The person's head moved back and forth, constantly looking over their shoulder.

"Is that her?!" Victoria said, perking up from her seat and looking ahead. "Oh my god it is! I'll go get her!"

From inside the car, the view would of been watching Victoria run across the street the best she could in her dress and taking a hold of Jennifer's arm. The girl was almost being dragged as she appeared somewhat confused and out of it. Once back at the car, the blonde put the actress in the back seat and got in after her, making her lay down so no one would see.

"She seems out of it? Is that meant to happen?"

Serena tried her best to comfort Victoria, "Don't worry if you did it wrong when you did, then she would have called the cops on us and she didn't. Just relax, she's probably on her way now." It was all Serena could do to keep herself under control and not get into her nervous habits. If Victoria caught her chewing her nails, then she would flip out and that was the last thing she wanted.

Suddenly a figure appeared in the alleyway and Victoria recognized her. Serena watched her go after the actress and bring her inside the car. Once inside Victoria began her nervous habit of asking questions.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's supposed to happen." Serena sped the car out of the alley and onto the street. Jennifer was laying down to remain hidden. "Yeah," she said again to comfort Victoria, but this time she didn't sound so sure. "Ask her a question, see how she responds," she told Victoria.

"Hey? Jennifer? How are you?" That was the only question she could come up with. The actress stared at the seat in front of her with a blank face. "I'm fine" was the reply, although it didn't sound so natural. "I think she is in a state. We can get her to do anything for us Serena!" Victoria propped herself up from her seat in the back and went between the passenger and driver's seats to give her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"This is going to be the best night of our lives! I can feel it!" Dropping back now, she stared at the actress who was laying down out of sight. Victoria was feeling a little guilty, but it was for just one night and Jennifer wouldn't even remember it.

"Awesome!" Serena replied just as a kiss grazed her cheek. She blushed in response. Something clicked, something she hadn't felt in a long time. Was this excitement? "Hold on, we'll be at the hotel any minute. Just be ready to walk quickly inside." Serena drove to the hotel without any incidents. Luckily the paparazzi weren't anywhere to be seen, most people probably weren't aware that Jennifer was missing yet. Serena pulled in as close as she could to the door. "Okay, on mark we'll get Jennifer and head inside. Are you ready? 3...2...1...go!" Serena got out of the car and closed the door while moving to the other side with Victoria and Jennifer. The celebrity was in the middle as the two women were on both sides of her guiding her into the hotel. Lucky for them, one of the elevator doors was open when they arrived and were able to slip in without too many people seeing. No one stopped them. A short wait and the elevator stopped at their floor and they rushed to get Jennifer to their suite. Serena fumbled around in her purse to pull out the key card that would open their room and after a whole minute of looking she finally found it buried in the corner. She quickly scanned it and the door popped open. The two women rushed inside with Jennifer in hand.

Victoria had her partner's back, helping to carry Jennifer between them with each arm around their shoulders. As they waited in the elevator, Vicky couldn't wait until they got in the room where they could rediscover their passion for one another.

"I think we are already closer to one another don't you think?" Her lips spread in to a smile across her face from ear to ear until they were interrupted by the ding of the lift and the elevator doors opened.

Carrying Jennifer to the room, Victoria got a little scared as it was taking a while for Serena to open the door. "Please hurry up" she said in a laughing and jokey fashion although hints of nervousness and fear came through. Once it was finally opened, the girl helped place Jennifer on to the bed where she laid down on her back near the edge with her legs hanging towards the floor.

"She is like a rag doll" clicking her fingers in front of the actresses face she appeared motionless even though she was concious.

Serena didn't have it in her heart to deny Victoria of any rush for her girlfriend. Sure they just kidnapped a top celebrity, but there was nothing that really made her want to have sex with Victoria. Her eyes and mind were for Jennifer now. Despite the grim outlook, Serena simply nodded and replied with a "yeah, I think so too."

Jennifer lay on the bed like a rag doll. Serena was growing steadily worried about the situation. It wouldn't be fun if Jennifer just lay there doing nothing. She was like a barbie doll for a grown up. There was no fun in something that didn't move. Victoria sounded worried as she spoke and ran a finger across the actress' face. "Isn't there something you can do, like maybe snap her out of it or tell her to take her clothes off." Serena smiled at the thought as she stood in front of the celebrity and said in a playful tone, "I've always wondered what kind of panties a hot celebrity like Jennifer wore underneath those fancy dresses on the red carpet."

"I can try. I'm not sure why she is like that." Victoria snapped her fingers in front of her face again but Jennifer showed no sign of life. "Hmmm, I could just wake her up? We could try to convince her to do things?" It didn't sound like a great plan, but Victoria was a little speechless and clueless.

Poking a finger in to the neck, she used her thumb to put pressure on a certain point where the nerves were. "Jennifer, I want you to take off all your clothes apart from your panties. I want you to act normally, like you wanted to be here with us, knowing what we want." Victoria moved her fingers away and just waited now. Waited for the celeb to do as she was told.

Jennifer stood up slowly. Her eyes were still giving that blank stare into nothingness, but at least she was moving now. Serena watched next to Victoria as the celebrity looked down at what she was wearing and began moving her hands along her own clothes. Fingers found the zipper that held the celebrities' dress together and with a pull, the zipper undid everything that covered the girl. Jennifer let it fall to the ground in a puddle at her feet. Jennifer was left in a pair of white lacy panties. The sheer front hinted at a view from the front, but the fabric that covered her womanhood solidified and was no longer transparent. The back was almost a different design entirely. There was a hole going down the back with cross patterns to hold it together. The bra the woman wore was white and laced to the same design as the front of the panties.

Serena stared with her mouth open. The celebrity was beautiful. Something stirred inside her. A certain spot between her legs was growing hot. She watched as Jennifer walked right up to Victoria. She came very close, her mouth almost pressing against the woman's forehead and said, "What else does my Mistress want? I posses all sorts of skills. That is, if you find my appearance exciting."

"Wooow" Victoria said in a loud whisper as she saw Jennifer in her underwear. "She is beautiful, more than I thought so." It was as though Vicky had been put in her own trance now by the beauty of the woman in front of her. When she came up and walked to her, the blonde felt weak at the knees and didn't know what to do. Her lips were dangerously close to her own and so she took a leap of faith and moved in.

Victoria started to make out with the celebrity once their lips had touched. From the side view, you would have seen their tongues entering each others mouths with a passion so hot that Victoria was getting wet between her legs. Pulling back, she took a huge breath and smiled.

"I want you to do the same with my girlfriend!" Motioning her arm towards Serena.

Serena saw Victoria step up and kiss Jennifer. Her cheeks grew red as she watched the whole thing, but there was a feeling that grew from within. Was this jealousy? Was she turned on? Perhaps she was embarrassed to be the only one to stand there and watch. She felt out of place, but there was a hint of jealousy at seeing her girlfriend making out with someone else. It was the first thing she had felt towards Victoria in a while.

Eventually they broke off the kiss and Serena tried to make herself look like she wasn't staring, but it was pretty obvious that she was. Victoria told Jennifer to do the same to her and then Serena felt something entirely new. Victoria was still thinking about her, even through all her selfishness at wanting something new and exciting.

Jennifer turned to Serena and stepped over to the woman. She looked longingly into Serena's eyes like she did to Victoria and leaned forward with her lips and tongue. Serena felt and tasted the celebrity. There was something cool and exciting about the woman. Everything was soft, her lips, her skin, even the hand that was grazing along the back of her neck. The kiss was intense and passionate and when they broke it off, it left Serena without a breath and the faint echo of a moan.

For a moment, she couldn't think, the kiss was that good. The celebrity was certainly gifted. When Serena finally came to, she gave herself a smirk on her face as she nodded over to Victoria and gave Jennifer her next order. "I want you to go over there to my girlfriend and strip her down to her panties. Let's see what she's got underneath."

Victoria was doing this more so for Serena. She had felt the affection dwindle from her partner and she wasn't sure why. There were times when she felt like she should call it quits, end the relationship but when her girlfriend spoke of getting someone like Jennifer involved, Victoria realised that Serena wanted to make this work.

When watching Jennifer make out with the woman, Vic started to play with the actress' blonde hair. She combed her fingers through the silk smooth locks and brushed it down her back to reveal the long length. As the kiss was broken and done, Victoria smiled at Serena before hearing her bark her order. The actress moved back to the blonde girl standing in her black dress and unzipped her from behind. The clothing loosened and fell down the woman's body, revealing her bra and panties. They two were also black, matching the dress which was now by her ankles and her black heels.

Stepping out of it, Victoria started to undress her body of it's underwear. "Your turn Serena" she smiled.

The arousal level of Serena just kept going higher and higher as she watched Jennifer strip her girlfriend of that dress. Her eyes lowered every inch as Jennifer pull it down loosening the fabric's hold on the woman's body. When it was piled down far enough, it just fell and crumpled at Victoria's feet. Serena stood there watching as Victoria stood there in her black bra and panties.

The woman's breath caught in her throat. She was genuinely excited, like the way lovers are supposed to feel when they were in the beginnings of their passion. Jennifer turned around as Victoria gave her command. Already the actress' fingers were reaching behind Serena where the zipper of her dress was. Serena could hear the zipper move slowly down until it too would lay crumpled on the floor.

Serena's breasts hung contained in a black bra, the curves never hiding their true size. The panties she wore matched the bra in color, but on closer inspection, one would be able to see the strip of hair that led to her womanhood. It was a cute pair that also would not be able to contain the curves of her womanly body, all wrapped and finished with a tiny black bow on the front. along her side and barely covered by her panties was a tatoo. To complete the image was a pair of black stockings that wraped around her thighs and covered her toes."I want you to makeout with Victoria. Pull her onto the bed with you and touch her," Serena said as if she were out of breath. Already, she was living a fantasy her mind was playing

Victoria wanted to go and touch Serena as she was being undressed. The blonde was biting her lip at the sight of her girlfriend in her underwear and was getting moist between the legs. "You look amazing Serena" she commented before she heard her order Jennifer to make out again.

Bracing herself, she felt the lips of the woman caress her own before being pulled down on to the bed. Jennifer was laying flat on her back with Victoria on top of her. Rolling around the bed on the sheets, the girls were making out and roaming their hands all over one another before they stopped.

"Hold your hand out" Victoria said, doing the same with her own. "Join us" she said to Serena.

Serena thought the whole scene was erotic and gladly joined the two women. She came down on the bed and went to Jennifer first. Her lips quickly pressed against the celebrities and her tongue invaded the woman's mouth. She didn't just focus on Jennifer. As she pinned down the celebrity with kisses, her hands began to explore her girlfriend's body. Her hand focused on Victoria's thighs, making the woman spread her legs as her fingers eventually found the warm moist area. Serena never penetrated with her fingers but caressed gently.

"Mmm that is nice" Victoria moaned, squirming and closing her thighs on her girlfriend's hand. Lifting her hands up, she went to Jennifer's breasts and moulded her fingers in to them. "Feel these, they are so soft" the blonde moaned, now moving to caress Serena's back. She unhooked her bra and pulled it down her arms before throwing the piece of clothing on the floor. "I still prefer yours" she giggled.

Serena giggled, too, when she heard Victoria's preference. Her bra was discarded leaving her large breasts to hang freely before the pair. Serena could not have wanted her girlfriend any more than now as she watched her on top of the celebrity. Her hand came out and brushed along the soft neck of Victoria's and it glided gently in a caress up to her cheek. "Jennifer, I'm going to have my girlfriend now," she began as she looked deep into Victoria's eyes, "Why don't you give her a 'special' kiss in her 'special' area." Serena leaned forward and placed her lips against Victoria's, her tongue already darting out to taste the woman's savory tongue. Jennifer was beneath Victoria so she had to scoot her way to the edge of the bed until her head was right between the woman's legs. She wasted no time in wrapping her arms around Victoria's thighs, bringing the woman's bottom half a little lower so her lips could meet Victoria's pussy. Her tongue was already licking up and down along the woman's slit.

A grin from ear to ear made Victoria feel like a million dollars. "Did I hear that right? You want me now huh?" She teased, feeling her girlfriend's lips caress her own. Once of the blonde's hands rested on Serena's shoulder to help steady her as she started to make out with the woman. Closing her eyes, she felt the passion involved, something which had lacked previously. As Jennifer moved down the bed and squirmed underneath the body of the Victoria, she wrapped her hands around her thighs and pulled her down so she could reach her slit. As she started to lick it up and down, the moans she had created where being snuffed out by Serena's mouth. Victoria was moaning in delight and pleasure, getting more and more wet between the legs.

Jennifer didn't let up on her licking. Each taste was a delight to the actress' tongue. She even joined in Victoria's moaning although her moans penetrated the woman's sex instead of her mouth. Serena, however, could taste, feel, and hear her girlfriend's moans through her mouth. It tasted good, it felt great, and the auditory experience was something she hadn't heard in a long time. Her hands caressed her lover's side and then her back, traveling all the way down to the lower end of her back and then back up again. Serena wanted to smother her lover in love, to keep her close and not only embrace her but become one with her and experience her pleasure. When they parted the kiss, a strand of their combined saliva kept them connected for a few seconds. Serena was panting. Heat was rising between her legs and all over the rest of her body. She stared at Victoria with hazy and lust filled eyes. "I want you between my legs," she managed to say while panting. She left the embrace of her girlfriend to lay on her back, her legs parting to invite Victoria.

Back
Top Bottom