Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Group or 1-on-1 RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Moon Dragon

Super-Earth
Hello,

I am new to Blue Moon RP and just wanted to setup this thread with a basic request to look for people interested in either 1-on-1 or group role plays (I apologize in advance that this is a little long, but you can totally skip the "about me" section, haha). Obviously, I don't want it to be sexual, but it could be romantic or any other genre. Depending on what that genre is, I do have a couple of ideas but can definitely think of new ideas with help. (If you're interested in a group session, then we can keep comments to this thread for others to see)

Here's a little about me (in case you didn't read my introduction, haha):

I have been out of the role play scene for some years now, BUT due to new life changes, I am around a computer more than 85% of the time, so I thought why not? I'll give it a shot and try to get back into the game and get creative again. So yes, I do plan on checking the site at least once a day for new posts, messages, etc.

Preferences and Experience
I'd prefer to play as a male, however, depending on the scenario, I could play as a woman. I do not have a strong preference between one genre storyline over the next, however, I did use to role play a lot more of modern day and medieval style sessions, usually with supernatural events, powers, etc..

Although I wish I can say differently, I'm mostly a gamer and movie watcher, so my knowledge of a lot of animes (including really good ones) is very sparse, but I'm starting to catch up! As for books, I was never much of a book reader (ironic right?) but I have had ideas for writing my own (doubly ironic, haha). If you can explain it, I should be able to play it. (I apologize in advance if my role playing ability is a little rusty).

Let me know if you're interested and thanks for checking my thread!

I'm just a writer, so I like writing so long as it interests me. If I had to choose, it would probably be medieval fantasy since I'm a fan of stuff like the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones. But modern realistic would be my next pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom