Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an RP partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldrithe Whisperwind

Super-Earth
Hello ^.^

I’m looking for someone to be my RP partner. I’m noobish to RP but I have written fan-fiction and stories just for fun. I really want to do a Silent Hill or Fatal Frame RP, but I’m open to something different. I have a detailed description for the Fatal Frame RP and just an idea for the Silent Hill RP. (btw, sorry for how long the Fatal Frame description is, I wanted to include the legend and the ritual to give you and idea and help shape the story line.)

~~~For the Silent Hill themed RP.
I was thinking of it being similar to Silent Hill 2 with the characters having a horrific experience in their life and that silent hill is their conscious with Pyramid Head being judgment. It will have to have some pre-determined locations depending on why or characters are in Silent Hill. I was even thinking of possibly having puzzles in our story that we come up with together or have one person come up with a puzzle and the other person solve it in their part of the RP. If you’re interested in it we could toss around ideas.

~~~For the Fatal Frame RP, which I named Fatal Frame: Yuki-Futago
The location of the story will be set in the Aomori Prefecture in an abandoned village on Mt. Iwaki. The story is about a legend of two albino twins with white hair, porcelain skin and winter blue eyes, one babe a boy and one a girl. The legend says that twin children borne from a Yuki-Onna (snow woman/ snow witch) would enter the world; upon their 18th birthday (January 15th) the world would fall into eternal cold and darkness. To prevent the legend from coming to fruition, the village priest would have to sacrifice the twins by cleansing their bodies of any dirt and hair, with exceptions of the head, and dress them in a white and blue kimono. After the cleansing there would be a ritual of life where their bodies would then be suspended upside down and drained of all their blood. Their bodies would be taken to a sanctuary of ice and laid on a pedestal facing each other with their limbs bound, their blood would then be poured on the ropes as well as the 4 corners of the room. The facing of the bodies was to keep them from seeing another person except themselves, the binding and pouring of blood was to prevent their spirits from leaving their bodies and re-uniting with their mother to then be borne once again.

I personally want to play the female twin and have someone play the male twin. But I’m open to switching it to just female twins if anybody is interested.

I’m also up to changing the story line a little if you have any ideas. And we can discuss on how they reach the village on Mt. Iwaki or I can come up with it, which ever you prefer.

For non-specific RP’s

Fandoms I’m interested in but not limited to
(By the way, I would prefer making up new characters and story lines rather than using existing ones.)

Games:
~Deception
~Clock Tower
~Legend of the Dragoon
~Outlast

T.V.Shows:
~ Once Upon a time

Books:
~The Green Rider
~Infested

Misc.:
~Zombie outbreak

Message me if your interested :D. And thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom