Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All I want is a roleplay with an actual PLOT to it. Some story line for frigs sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped roleplaying for a good..year and a half two years. I'd like very much to get back into it, but my faith in finding a roleplay I'll enjoy is very low. I left because, yes, I tend to sway towards roleplays with romance in them. But it's gotten so hard to find a roleplay partner on this website that actually wants to roleplay. It seems to me most people are on her to sext each other in third person and that's not what I'm looking for. I want romance yes but I want story and plot, not just scene after scene of mindless fucking. I got tired of working hard to come up with a decent story and plot line, putting an entire roleplay together, and then having my partner dismiss all my work and try to fuck my character in every post.

So after that little rant, I'll tell you what I want from you, I want someone to message me with a story, a plot, a well thought out idea for a roleplay. Impress me. Restore my faith in this place.

On another note, I'm not looking for someone who writes 8 paragraphs a post, composes all their sentences perfectly, and is a huge grammar nazi. My grammar is far from perfect, that's not what I'm looking for. I'm just looking for a creative person who wants to play a good story out with me.

MadamLovette said:
I too find that the mindless fucking scenes are all the more fun if they come once in a while in proper story.
I have one idea to suggest or we could perhaps chat to settle on something to play out.
There are lots of stories around in which a spoiled privileged young woman is taken on by wise and street wise man. How about I play a spoiled privileged older man somehow stranded with a practical, down to earth, pragmatic woman>
I know that's vague but part of the fun is working out the setting together.

Sooo...you want someone to give you some interesting ideas, plots, romance...without mindless fucking being the substance of it yet....you list nothing you like yourself? How would anyone get near a genre or setting or pairing that you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom